Chapter 14-All hail Necrafa

(If someone say this four cursed words in front of you, then you can curse him too.)

What's up everybody and welcome back to another Mysticon adventure. Today we're going to rock it, because we didn't listened to the astromanchers, again. Aaaaaaand we'll have a new arrival. I think you already know who she is, but I'll let it for the story. On the story now.

Finally, we had collected all the pieces of the condex and the dragon disk and it was time to recreate the condex again. If we were in a video game, we would have the achivement of recreating a one of its kind arteffact.

Nova: It's time.
Me: 'It's happening, it's happening.'
Mal: They are actually doing it, they're recreating the condex.
Piper: Book of power, tome of the ages.
Zar: Now is hour to assemble your pages.
Em: Forces of evil, we did slain.
Me: We protected the realm, as you had said.
Ark: So your wisedome and knowledge we could unite.

And now, the condex was in our hands. Our mission was almost over. Almost.

Em: By the hammer of Harmon.

Doug: *sniff* *sniff* it's so beautiful.
Mal: A tissue?
Doug: Thank you.

Piper: It's fab-tacular.
Ark: Wow.
Me: *to Arkayna* We did it girl.
Zar: Yes, we really did it.
Choko and Jess: Chiirp chirp. Chiiiirp.
Nova: Well done Mysticons. Despite the trouble you've been, you performed your duties abmirably.
Ark: We had a very good solon.
Me: 'Yes, give me more Malkayna moments.'
Nova: Wait, what do you think you're doing?
Ark: We promised the princess to use the condex to free her parents from Dreadbane's spell.
Me: Yeah, and we don't want to break the promise.
Nova: No. Your most important quest ever awaits.

Slowly, we started becoming more and more angry and impatient with Nova. We knew we had another quest, but we also had other jobs. That was enough.

Zar: Woa, hold your griffons big Nova, we just unified the condex. What can be more important than that?
Nova: Destroying it.

Everyone was socked. We couldn't believe it. Destroy it? Really? After we were near to be destroyed multiple times for the condex, he wanted to destroy it now? No way Mister. We were all hoping to hear some explanations, while we were going to the astromancher's yacht.

Ark: I don't understand, we spend all this time trying to find condex and... now you want us to destroy it?
Quasarla: Yes, only a Mysticon can do so.
Gandobi: And only the rays of the crystal archipelago are strong enough to destroy such magic.
Zar: What if we say no.
Me: 'All the big things start from a "no".'
Nova: *angrily* Such insolence.
Gandobi: You weren't at the final battle against Necrafa. Nova Terron, Quasarla and I were.
Nova: Come along, we leave for the archipelago within a hour.

Ark: *to Malvaron worried* Do something. We have to stop this.
Mal: Look, I know you are upset, but if we destroy the condex, Dreadbane can't release Necrafa.
Ark: *surpised* Wait. You... agree with them? *in angry tone* Without the condex I can't save my parents.
Mal: I... I know but...maybe...
Ark: Just forget it. I thought we were friends.
Mal: Arkayna... *sigh*. *to Piper* What? When she calms down, she'll see that I'm right.
Piper: Pixie blast.
Mal: *cough* *cough* Not you Choko and Jessica.
Choko and Jess: *in angry tone while they hit Malvaron with their tails* Chiiirp.
Mal: Aouch.
Me: You know, if you were at my places, you would have been burned by a lightning for breaking this oath.

We couldn't believe it, especially Arkayna. How Malvaron could betray us in such a way. Anyway, let's go on.

Em: *angrily* Those mages really burnt my forge. Why Malvaron would go along with this?
Piper: *angrily* Now I want to hit with more spells that liar-face.
Ark: *a very big and sad sigh*
Zar: Don't worry, we're here for ya. We'll figure this out.
Me: Zarya is right, we're not breaking this promise and we're not leaving you.
Ark: Till the end?
Me: Till the end.