The adventures of Hunter

By mysticonhunder

These are the adventures of Seren Silverbranch in Gemina with the well known Mysticons. (I don't own the seri... More

Prologue
Chapter 1-Sisters in arms
Chapter 2-How to train a Mysticon
Chapter 3-The Coronation
Chapter 4-The Mysticon kid
Chapter 5-An eye for an eye
Chapter 6-Heart of Gold
Chapter 7-Scourge of the seven Skies
Chapter 8-Lost and found
Chapter 9-The Astromancher Job
chapter 10-Danger in the Skies
Chapter 11-a Walk in the Park
Chapter 12-a Girl and her Gumplump
Chapter 13-Skies of Fire
Chapter 14-All hail Necrafa
Chapter 15-The Dome
Chapter 17-Gems of the Past
Chapter 18-Quest of the Vexed
Chapter 19-Mutinity most Fowl
Chapter 20-Through my enemies eyes
Chapter 21-The prophecy Unleashed
Epilogue (maybe)

Chapter 16-Clash of Tridents

81 0 0
By mysticonhunder

(I'm playing with your feelings again, don't I?)

What's up everybody and welcome back to another Mysticon adventure. I hope you guys will enjoy it and let's stop talking, it's time to dive into deep.

Today we were going back to the archipelago to save Arkayna's parents once and for all. The way was many hours long, but we finally reached the spot.

Ark: Okay, my parents should be right over... there.
Doug: How deep down you think the statues went?
Ark: Deep enough that we're gonna need those water breathing potions.
Mal: Let's see, I have all the ingedients... and tail from foz.
Choko and Jess: Chiiiirp.
Mal: Kidding. These will last about two hours. You'll be able to breath, talk and maybe even do some exploring.
Me: Shychronise your bracers.

Luckily the bracers have a also chronometer to set a period of time about two hours. We don't want to be there for too long and then drown. That wasn't an option.

Zar: To finding your parents.
Ark: To finding my parents.
Me: We won't leave until we find them this time.
Em: Bottles up.
All the Mysticons: *drinking the potions*
Piper: Oh, bubbly.
Me: Our shedule for today has swimming. Sweet.
Mal: Good luck and be careful.
Ark: We'll be back in a flash.
Me: You can just hang out and relax with Doug.
Ark: She's right, you deserve some rest. *to me* Let's see who's the fastest swimmer.
Me: Challenge accepted.

And with a dive we entered into the water and left Malvaron, Doug, Choko and Jessica on the boat, if they really stayed on the boat.

Piper: Haha.
Em: It's beautiful down here.
Me: You know, I should use this potion very often in the summer. Now the fish aren't going to get away.
Ark: Ha, that was good Seren.
Em: *gasp* Great garnets.
Ark: By the star of Gyagax, this is really a big catch.
Me: Oh my goblin, hehe, check out the clown-catfish. 
Ark: Adorable. But... let's find my parents. We can explore later, we have tons of time.
Piper: Girls, there they are.

We all saw the pink light, which was coming from the GPS orb, but it was really them?

Zar: You good?
Ark: I will be. As soon as we get them back to the surface.
Me: And we will. We won't leave until we find them.

With those words Arkayna went forward, but the only thing she found was only the orb.

Ark: No, no. Girls... they're gone.

We couldn't believe it. They could be everywhere and nowhere down here. I can't remember a time when our job was easy peasy, don't you? Anyway, to our shearch.

Ark: Where are they?
Piper: Not here. Not here. Not even here. *holding one of the clown-catfish* Hey little fishy. You've got some seaweed stuck in your teeth buddy. Let me get that for you.
Me: *in a strict tone* What's going on Pipes... *with the voice we have when we see something cute* Awww, it's so adorable. Don't say Jess I told that.

(Jess: Chiiirp.
Me: Sorry, but I can't hold it when I see cute animals. Maybe this is why I can't be angry to you, Choko, Diva, Charlie, the griffons and our other animal companies. By the way, where is Charlie?
River: Don't worry, he's probably sleeping or chewing his toys.
Charlie (River's dog): Woof woof.
River: Charlie, we where just talking about you. Come sit, good boy.
Me: Now that everyone is here, back to work.)

Piper: *to the clown-catfish* So, have you seen any statues around here?

Zar: There is no sign of them.
Em: Maybe a wave carried them away.

Suddenly, something was heard from some kelps. What kind of creature could this be?

Me: *a bit worried* Or something else?

And a lightning beam appeard from nowhere. Oh my goblin, we were so dead.

Ark: Everyone, take cover.
Me: What in the world is that thing? 'I hope Doug and Malvaron are still good.'

But, oh my goblin, I was very wrong. While they were trying to relax, two potions were mixed up and when this happens, something unpredictable will happen. They got stuck in a very large bubble and it was jumping away from the boat. Back to us again.

Ark: Anyone have seen what is attacking us?
Piper: No, but whatever it is, it's surely zapy.
Zar: They are firing from that seaweed over there.
Ark: Okay, Em, on three, two, one...
Em: Go.

Emerald went in front with her shield letting us to attack to those things, but suddenly a lightning beat her and left her unconcious. We didn't manage to get close enough and they left unconcious Zarya and Piper.

Ark: *in frustration* This ends now.
Me: Lightning beam, meet the axes of justice.
Em: No. Don't shoot.
Ark: Hey, why you ruined our attacks?
Me: Do you know what it is?

Then, from the seaweeds, a mermaid girl with a very dangerous trident appeard, ready for a fight.

Ark: Aww, she's adorable. Why were you attacking us little mermaid? *hit by a lightning beam from the girl* Aouch. Okay, not so adorable.
Me: Dragon Mage, you forget the most important rule. All the magical creatures are majestic in their own way, but some of them don't want to be called "cute" or "aborable" directly in front of them.
Kelpie: By the order of the queen, you are under arrest for tress... for tresspass... you are my prisoners.

Because Zarya couldn't stand this any longer, she quickly grabbed from the little mermaid's hands her trident.

Zar: Don't bet on it fish stick.
Kelpie: *sobbing* Hey, that's mine. Give me back my trident. I want my trident.
Me: Cut it off Ranger. *grabbing the trident and giving it back to Kelpie* Here.
Ark: We're sorry for this, but Mysticon Ranger can be a bit of a meanie sometimes.
Zar: Seriously, a few tears and you just give back her weapon?
Me: Ranger. All the creatures should be treated with the same way, kindness and respect, exept from some situations.
Zar: Said the magiczoologist of the team.
Me: Ranger, you know I would follow all of you to the end, but also I want to keep every creature safe.
Piper: Yeah, come on big Z. It's just a little...
Me: Don't...

But it was too late and Piper touched the trident. It was a very zapy experience.

Me: ... touch it.
Em: That's not just any weapon, that's a silver trident.
Me: You're right.
Zar: So it's zapy and sparkling. So what?
Em: What is your name fair warrior?
Me: Yeah, with who we had the honor to get in such a fight?
Kelpie: I am Kelpie Truefin, a knight of the Silver Trident.
Em and me: I knew it, I knew it, I knew it. Just like in the stories.
Ark: *gasp* The merknights of the Silver Trident? We apologise for tresspassing Kelpie and we are humbly submitted as your prisoners.
Zar: What?
Me: 'Hmm, now I see where you're going it Arkayna.'

Because we want to laugh a little, Malvaron and Doug were still in the bubble, until it blew up and they started fell. They tried to catch up on Choko and Jessica, because they were trying to fly away from their doom, but they couldn't keep it for so long and they fell again. Anyway, to us. Kelpie had caught us as prisoners and went us directly to where they were living.

(Zar: Basicaly, I know the reason why you do all these things behind our backs. You don't want us to record it.
Me: But sadly for them, I have recorded everything, so... guess what.)

Zar: *to Arkayna* You bettet have good... Aouch... reason for letting the kiddo to capture us.
Me: Can I tell her Arkayna?
Ark: Go on.
Me: Yeah. The Silver Trident are noble warriors, who are all about honor, bravery and justice.
Em: By the Silver Trident, I swer to so evil no quarter.
Ark: So, she takes us to her queen...
Piper: We tell this whole tresspassing matter is a big mistake...
Zar: And their army of fish people help us find the statues. Ha, not a bad plan actually... Ugh... *to Kelpie* Seriously?
Kelpie: Keep it moving two leg.
Em: When I was a young child, all I wanted was to be a merknight. I would ride in the mines on my tipsy seahorse, shouting "For the glory of the Silver Trident."... Aouch... It is an honor to be zaped by you Kelpie.
Zar: A honor. Seriously Knight?
Em: What? If your fave heros or warriors were fighting with you, wouldn't it be a honor for you?
Me: I also have to addmit that I had this honor many times. 'As long as I'm fighting with you.'
Zar: Really? With who?
Me: Eh... they are from the earth, you don't know them.
Ark: You know, I can't wait to get to the city. Is supposed to be amazing. It's built with corals and pearls and...
Everyone: *gasping from the surpising appearence of the city*

This was one of the most unexpected things today. The city wasn't as good as it used to be. Everything was so... colorless and grey.

Kelpie: Welcome to Coralkip, the most maje... majest... the best city in entire sea.

We are changing now scenery and the again guys mixed some potions again to save their lives from falling and the were now teleported to another dimension. But in this dimension, some of those gargoyles were living there. I still wonder why they are alive till today. Back to us again, watching the city and going to the queen.

Em: This is grand central square?
Me: What happened?
Zar: Looks like somebody forgot to clean the tank.
Kelpie: Queen Truefin, I have taken prisoners.
Q. Truefin: Haha, okay Kelpie, what sea-creatures did you captured this time? *gasp* Kelpie, get away from the two legged.
Kelpie: But mum...
Ark: We mean you no harm your highness.
Piper: Yeah, we are the Mysticons.
Q. Truefin: Mystic... who?
Em: You know, legendary heroes, defenders of good.
Me: We fight for what's right, we keep the realm away from evil forces.
Zar: Snazzy dressers.

From the background a very deep growl was heard and that was meaning that a very big danger was coming towards us.

Q. Truefin: I don't care who you are, but now we all need to hide.
Ark: That sounds big. Behind the rocks girls.
Em: With respect your highness. What in the flaming forge is that?
Q. Truefin: The beast. It's here for its tribute.
Zar: Tribute?
Q. Truefin: It's the only thing that will keep us safe.

And the tribute for the beast that day was... the statues of Arkayna's parents.

(Q. Goodfey: Wait what? This really happened?
Ark: It's true. Everyone in that part of the episode remember it.
Q. Goodfey: Okay, I believe you. Let's just continue.
Me: In the spirit of the writer I see. Anyway, back to the story.)

Ark: *whispering* Mum.
Zar: The beast, get down.
Me: 'Oh no.'

While all these were happening, the boys were running for their lives and mixing again some potions. This time they were teleported to Kymraw's Junkyard, to the Cavern of Cosmos with the diamond back cave crawlers, to the streets of Drake city, to the lair of Necrafa...

(Me: Hey Jess, what do you have there?
Zar: Wait, is that a picture from when you were teleported in Necrafa's lair?
Mal: It seems like that.
Me: Jessica, you have learned to take pictures in the most badass and inappropriate moments, I'm proud of you. Take here a treat for the good job. On our story now.)

And lastly, they were teleported to the forest with the mushroom dudes. This was an interesting changing in our story, but let's continue with our part. The beast took it's tribute, but nobody couldn't just stand like that.

Ark: No. Get away from them you monster.

The beast fought back in response and sent Arkayna to some columns. Me and Piper then threw our weapons in hope to stop it, but they just bounced. Emerald took out her mech suit, thinking that it can win the beast this time, but again the monster couldn't be beaten.

Ark: Unleash the dragon.

The only thing that managed to make the beast run away was our bracers. I really want to know which was stronger, Necrafa or the beast? Sadly I can't find answers. At least the statues were saved.

Ark: *while running to the statues* Mum.
Q. Truefin: *in a frustated tone* Do you know what you've just done?
Em: We... vanished the fearsome Kraken?
Piper: Yeah, we win his ugliest and cruelest Krakinest.
Kelpie: That was fintastic. First you were like, bam... then you were like, kazam...
Q. Truefin: *in a strict voice* Kelpie, go play in the seaweed.
Zar: *ironicly* Your welcome, for saving you.
Q. Truefin: Saving us? You ruined everything.
Piper: Looks like the Kraken ruined everything.
Q. Truefin: Yes, it did. Many brave merknights fell defending our fair city. The rest of them fled... until it was just me and my newborn baby. So I made a deal.
Ark: To give treasure to the beast, in exchange for your lives.
Q. Truefin: I scavenge for tribute, until there was nothing left.
Em: Then you found the statues.
Q. Truefin: Yes.
Me: 'I can't sit here anymore. I heard what I had to heard and now let's finish it.'

I was so frustated with that beast that I wanted to go alone and finish it. We had this kind of beasts in my kingdome as you know, but I couldn't let it happen also here. But still I could hear the conversation.

Ark: But those aren't just statues, they're the king and queen.
Q. Truefin: If they are in this state, then they have already gone. But by the Silver Trident, we are not.

And she trapped them in a small dome. What's the catch with the bubbles and the domes in this realm? Anyway, I had this time to take the mission on my own. But before I left, because I wanted to know what was happening, I let an orb in Em's bag open, so I can hear them anywhere.

Ark: *through my walkie talkie* No.
Q. Truefin: *through my walkie talkie* The Kraken will have its tribute. Kelpie, help me with the statues.
Me: 'It won't have them if I stop it.'
Ark: *through my walkie talkie* Mum.
Piper: *through my walkie talkie*  Wait, where is Hunter?
Zar: *through my walkie talkie* That girl slythers like a snake.
Me: Don't say that Ranger.
Em: *through my walkie talkie* Where are you Hunter?
Me: On my own for the mission. I might have a plan to stop it, but I don't want you to get involved, so... we'll talk again soon.
Ark: *through my walkie talkie* Wait, no. Ugh, you know, I can't get you sometimes.
Q. Truefin: *through my walkie talkie* Your Hunter is going to doom us, that's the only plan I see. I'm sure she starts all the troubles in your team.
Me: Sometimes, to learn the story of a book, you have to read it all, but you're willing to do it or not?
Q. Truefin: *through my walkie talkie* Huh?
Me: You'll learn what I mean soon. And no, I'm making troubles to nobody.

In the meanwhile, the guys where running from the mushroom monsters, but this time they were out of potions. This single song of the episode is a little boring now, but let's get back to us.

Zar: *through my walkie talkie* Let us out you skimmy scale-tails.
Em: *through my walkie talkie* It's no use to attack with your bow. Her mermagic is more powerful.
Piper: *through my walkie talkie* I thought these mermaids were good. I thought they were all about honor and all that junk.
Kelpie: *through my walkie talkie* I thought so too.
Ark: *through my walkie talkie* You can still do the right thing. We can help you.
Em: *through my walkie talkie* We can fight the Kraken together.
Kelpie: *through my walkie talkie* For real girls?
Zar: *through my walkie talkie* If Hunter hasn't destroy it yet.
Me: Just to know, I haven't, but that's not the case. The thing is that it's never too late to do what you think is the right thing.
Piper: *through my walkie talkie* And once we defeat it, we can rebuilt the city. Make crab sell cabins and seaweed carpets all over the place.
Me: Or we can also decorate the castle with pearls, gold and corals that can glow in the dark. A real Atlantis.
Em: *through my walkie talkie* Atlantis?
Me: It's a mythical under-water city Earth, but it doesn't mean that it can't become real.
Kelpie: *through my walkie talkie* That sounds oceanic.
Me: Now go and do what you've got to do.
Kelpie: *through my walkie talkie* Alright.  Did you heard that mum? They want to help us.
Q. Truefin: *through my walkie talkie* We don't need their help. Just forget about them and help me prepare the tribute for the Kraken.
Kelpie: *through my walkie talkie* No.

Em: *through my walkie talkie* She managed to say "no".
Me: Every big action in history started with this word.

Q. Truefin: *through my walkie talkie with an angry tone* Excuse me?
Kelpie: *through my walkie talkie* I'm tired of hiding and giving stuff to that slimy monster. I just want to go on so we can be happy.
Q. Truefin: *through my walkie talkie* Kelpie, come back here.

Me: Sorry girls, I'm near to the Kraken's cave. I'll tell you when you come, okay? Hunter out. 'I hope they will be okay.'

When I had finally found the Kraken's hideout, it was the time to put my plan in action. But behind me, I heard a very familiar voice.

Kelpie: I'll show my mum what bravery is all about.
Me: *whispering* Kelpie? What are you doing here? And where are the others?
Kelpie: *whispering*They're still in the dome, but I came for what I've got to do, like you said.
Me: *whispering* I thought you would free them before you come. Anyway, I think they can handle it. Let's get on work.
Kelpie: *whispering* What's the plan?
Me: *whispering* You won't like it, but it's the only option.

I told Kelpie the plan, but before we get to the Kraken we had also to call the others for reinforcements.Then Kelpie used her shell to call the others. The girls should have made queen Truefin to change her decision by then, because we were running out of time and we would drown very soon. Because we want to finish it, the guys were running around to get away from those mushrooms, but they were also trying to find ingredients to make two new potions to teleport and get away alive. I'm sure our little furry buddies lost some years of their lives from the big scare. In the end they got back to the boat. Now let's tell our part now.

Me: Ready?
Kelpie: Ready.
Kelpie and me: For the glory of the Silver Tident.
Me: Now attack.
Kelpie: Don't worry, I was just warming up.

Then the Kraken woke up and it was coming towards us.

Me: Kelpie, when I'll tell you, you'll try to live.
Kelpie: Okay.
Me: Now.

Suddenly, another lightning from another trident hit the Kraken in the face. The reinforcements we needed.

Q. Truefin: We're coming Kelpie.
Kelpie: Mum.
Me: Oh come on, I had it where I wanted it.
Zar: Eh, thank you for saving you from its jaws?
Ark: We need to protect Kelpie now, alright.
Em: A shield is coming up.

Luckily Emerald put a shield on Kelpie before it hit her.

Q. Truefin: Aim for its eye.

The monster then took down queen Truefin and Zarya. I should do again the plan.

Piper: *in an angry tone* Oh, you don't want to get in a stare contest with me. Or maybe you do.
Zar: *while catching Piper* From stare out to knock out.
Kelpie: See big warriors, it's a scared big fish. *hit by the Kraken*
Q. Truefin: *worried* Kelpie.
Zar: Oh no. Everyone hold their breaths, we are out of air.
Me: But only two of this battle will leave us.
Q. Truefin: Two?

Without thinking much of this action, I swimed towards the monster again and while it was growling, I entered in his mouth.

(Mallor: What??? What?
Me: Why are you doing like that? This was job.
Mallor: No, this was suicide. I wonder how you're still alive. Or maybe you're not here, but your ghost is.
Me: Mallory, just let's continue the plot, okay?)

According to my plan, I opened my flashlight, turned on an explosive orb put in the monsters stomach and ran away from it as far as I could, while I was taking my last breath. Because I wanted to know if they were safe outside, I opened the walkie talkie on my glove again. The girls and the queen were trapped by the monster in one of his tentacles and out of nowhere a lightning beam zapped the monster and saved them. It was Kelpie.

Kelpie: *through my walkie talkie*  For the glory of the Silver Trident.
Q. Truefin:*through my walkie talkie and for sure with a smile*  For the glory of the Silver Trident.
Me: 'For the Silver Trident.'

Everyone from the outside were attacking to the Kraken. This is what we call when we stand together we win. They were doing their part of the plan pretty well without knowing it, I have to say.

Q. Truefin: *through my walkie talkie* It's working, it's working.
Kelpie: *through my walkie talkie* That's fintastic. Keep it until the big boom.

Out of nowhere the monster grabbed Kelpie, taking her in its end, but with a quick thinking Emerald cut its tentacle and set Kelpie free. A real hero for the Silver Trident. But now was the time for the fireworks.

Kelpie: *through my walkie talkie* Everyone take cover.

The last words I heard before the bright light of the explosion and the strong and unpleasant hum in my ears. Suddenly, I opened my eyes and I saw I wasn't anymore in the monster's stomach. I was in the air, while falling in the ocean again. I could also see and hear our team below. I was for some reason... happy. 

Mal: What? How did this happen?
Piper: *to Zarya in tears* Why she did that? Why?
Q. Truefin: She gave her life to kill that beast.
Me: *shouting* There is no freedom without someone getting killed, in that case the Kraken and not me.

This was the biggest and most epic dive I have ever done. Maybe sometimes I don't like to dive from very high, but I made an exeption for this one.

Me: Guess who is back my friends.
Everyone: Seren. You are alive.
Em: The next time you'll have a plan, tell us if you're going to get killed.
Me: Why? Would you let me?
Zar: She makes a point.
Q. Truefin: Now that you are all here, I want to apologise. Fear blinded me. It made me do terrible things if it ment we could be safe.
Ark: I understand queen Truefin. *while looking at the statues* I know what its like when all you want is to save someone you love.
Q. Truefin: Mysticons, you helped me find the bravery I lost so long ago and you saved the one thing I hold most dear to my heart.
Em: It was nothing your highness.
Me: We were merely doing our job as the heroes and protectors of the realm...
Everyone: *gasping of the big surpise we get*
Em: Are those...?
Q. Truefin: Welcome to the order of Silver Trident brave heroes.
Em: *gasping and whispering* We are honored, I think... I think I'm... *fading from the enthusiasm*.
Everyone: Hahaha.
Me: *to Piper* This time I draw the moustache and you take the photos.
Piper: Deal.
Ark: *to Q. Truefin* If there's anything we can do to help you out, just let us know.
Kelpie: Maybe there is one thing.

The thing they wanted our help about was  to rebuild the under-water city. It was like we were rebuilding another lost Atlantis, but this one was true.

Q. Kelpie: *in a nostalgic tone* I haven't seen Coralkip like this in years.
Me: If you believe, everything can happen.

Me: *to Piper and Kelpie* Hey, how's it going?
Piper: We were discusing about the city.
Kelpie: Can we really make clam-shell cabins?
Piper: Oh yes, maybe a whole clam-shell skyscraper or...
Me: Or even a whole clam-shell mall. I can't wait until the city is fully rebuild. 'At least it will keep us away from Drake city for a period of time.'
Piper: *to the sponge* Come on sea-spongy, put your back on some good work.
Kelpie: For the fact, sponges don't have backs.

Ark: *to Zarya while pushing a statue* Push, push, push.
Zar: *to Em* Eh, a little help with your mech-suit?
Em: Coming up. With that rythm we'll finish in no time.

Suddenly we heard a shell being blowed. The other mermaids were coming back. Now we were going to finish in no time.

Kelpie: Oh my goblin-fish, is that the sound of...?
Q. Truefin: Our people. They're returning home.
Ark: Let's get on work girls, we have to rebuild this fintastic city.

This adventure finally reached to an end with everyone safe and away from the Kraken. That's all for now fellas and see ya in another Mysticon adventure.

(Kash: You can't say, it was a good chapter.
Willa: It's a bit sad that neither Kelpie nor queen Truefin are here to hear it.
Q. Truefin: Wait, you mean you haven't seen us yet?
Everyone: Queen Truefin? Kelpie?
Kelpie: Hey girls. You haven't taken my message from a clown-catfish?
Me: I saw one, but I couldn't understand what it was trying to show me.
Kelpie: Oh yeah, I forgot that you don't understand the fish. My mistake.
Ark: It's okay. We're glad to have you here.
Q. Truefin: And again, I'm so sorry for letting this thing to happen. I beg for your forgiveness queen Goodfey.
Q. Goodfey: I have already forgiven you. I would have done the same if I was in your place.
Me: Now that you are here, let's talk about your news.)

The end of chapter sixteen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 11.3K 71
Madeline Sage Saltzman, a vampire hunter and adoptive daughter of Alaric Saltzman, did not know what was in store for her when she entered Mystic Fal...
98.5K 4.5K 22
๐Ÿ’œโ˜ƒ๏ธ๐Ÿ’œโ˜ƒ๏ธ๐Ÿ’œโ˜ƒ๏ธ๐Ÿ’œโ˜ƒ๏ธ๐Ÿ’œโ˜ƒ๏ธ๐Ÿ’œโ˜ƒ๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ Some random thoughts turned into an ASHAANGI one shotโ„โ„ ๐Ÿ’œโ˜ƒ๏ธ๐Ÿ’œโ˜ƒ๏ธ๐Ÿ’œโ˜ƒ๏ธ๐Ÿ’œโ˜ƒ๏ธ๐Ÿ’œโ˜ƒ๏ธ๐Ÿ’œโ˜ƒ๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ First shot on : 02/09/2021 Complete...
1.7K 137 42
"สแดแดœส€ สŸแด€sแด› ษดแด€แดแด‡ ษชs แด แด€สŸแด…แด‡แดข?" "๐˜๐ž๐š๐ก, ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ?" "ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข, ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข แด€แด›...
633 16 10
Hey guys, remember that episode of Mysticons? Let's just say that MalvArkayna went downhill way too dramatically. Yes, it is a crossover, but I hope...