Big ball love

By vibeswitcailyn

Read book one first💛 More

1°
2°
3°
4°
5°
6•
7•
8•
9
10~
11?
12?
13
14
15
16•
17💤
18
19*
20•
go crazy
Six flags
•24
25
27
28
29

26

178 1 0
By vibeswitcailyn

so we are going to speed right into the book this is going to be 2 chapters in one book

Today was going to be a semi busy day. My mom comes by & picks nasir up for school then in the afternoon Melo would pick him up. These past 4 months have been the most easiest while being pregnant. i pray this child is a girl but i would be fine either way. today i have my appointment to find out the gender. these are always my favorite

melo' you almost ready babe". yeah all i have to do is put on my shoes. i grab my purse. We finally arrive to the doctors,luckily we were the only ones there.
The doctors call us back. "Mr & Mrs ball". How's the pregnancy going. I say much easier I'm just kinda tired. well good news you baby is healthy& doing great. "What do you think the gender is " Melo" I think it's a boy" liyah" I think it's a girl but I'm fine with whatever.
The gender is a boy. We were both happy. We go shopping & start decorating his room. We decided on the name MALIK Alexander BALL ! Later on that day we went shopping for clothes,diapers,shoes & more. We leave the doctors office & go pick up nasir. im usually never in the car when melo picks him up Nasir" mommy" me"Nasi" finally we get home, Melo & i start looking at houses to move into once Malik gets here. the next day i was Melo & i was going to look at the house. We told everybody the gender, throughout the week we received packages and drop offs from our family. since melo wanted alfredo i made chicken alfredo. i helped nasir with his homework. after his homework he ate & i put him in the tub for playtime. i asked him how he wants he room next. nasir" uh can i get a cars or toy story room mama. okay buddy. i finish washing his hair & get him out. since nasir hates being babied i braid his hair while he puts lotion & his pajamas on. goodnight mom love you. he so cute. goodnight honey,sleep tight. just as i was about to go to the kitchen melo say" dont worry about it,i cleaned the kitchen & living room you can go read nasir a bedtime story. nasir" mommy, you can go lay down,i read to myself" okay big boy. i get in bed with melo & he lays down on my thighs while he plays 2k.

next day

our viewing of the house was at 11:45& the house was 30 min away. i take a shower,throw my box braids in a bun. its so hard finding clothes to find when you're prego. i find a grey off the shoulder dress & i pair it with my knee high boots. Melo takes forver to get ready. i get my purse & go down stairs. Melo" you ready" yes slow poke lets go. we take my range rover. melo" youre so beautiful" thanks babe" he told my hand as he drives. liyah" i cant wait to start decorating the boys room. melo" what do you have in mind. well for sir room he wants toy story or cars & for malik im doing monsters ink. melo" go awf. we get to the house & see the realtor. hi i'm michelle ziderlin,you must be aaliyah & LaMelo ball. yes we are. lets go in shall we. so when you first step inside you see a living room. this house includes, a indoor court, 5 bedrooms & 5 baths. 1783 sq. a kitchen. 3 car garage & more. liyah" i love it & it has a lot of space. lamelo"alright lets buy it" we sign some papers & we would be able to move in january 12 of 2020. thank you michelle for showing us. we finally go home.

5 months later.

we start packing. i was in my last months of pregnancy. gelo,jaden,chris & my mom all came over to pack up our old house & move it to the new house. jaden comes to rooms to go with me to get a new bed for our room. my plan was to put the bed in the guest room & get a new one. we ended up getting a bed,dresser & a vanity. jaden was very helpful. next we go to lowes, i had to buy green,blue, purple & white paint. we go back home. i was going to let jaden draw the characters once we got finalized in the house. gelo" i know its your last month of being pregant but i got you a body pillow to lay down. Jaden" babe its a pregnancy pillow" gelo" you know what i meant. thanks bro & thank you Jaden.

its going to be a part two cause this is kinda long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480K 7.6K 66
"she's my bestfriend, always will be."
498K 9.1K 49
•COMPLETED• Two young ballers trying to figure out how to deal with basketball,new fame and the hardest thing of all...love
44.6K 876 26
mya x zo ______ sequal
89.7K 2K 37
🙃just read it *I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES *SCENARIOS ARE NOT REAL *ALL RIGHTS OF ANY SONGS/ SONG TITLES/ SONG LYRICS BELONG TO RIGHTFUL OWNER