29

Aaliyah pov
I got a call this morning from my job saying I had to leave for 2 weeks to help a patient in South Carolina. I was debating is I should take the kids with me but I wouldn't have anybody to watch them so I let them stay with melo.
Melo"Goodmorning babe"
Aaliyah "Goodmorning,I need to talk to you about something "
Melo"like what?"
A:I have to go to South Carolina for 2 weeks for work & I need you to watch The boys.
Melo" 2 weeks dang,I've never been alone with them"
Aaliyah "yeah I know but you'll do fine.
Nasir bust in our room"Good morning mama & morning pops. Melo takes nasir downstairs to eat breakfast. I go to Malik room to see him playing with his toys. I usually wash him up,change his diaper & get him dressed for the day. Mommy I want ancakes. Okay baby go downstairs,daddy is making breakfast. He's not scared to tell me when he's hungry. After breakfast I usually wash them up. I go downstairs to help Melo with breakfast. The boys sat down in the living room to watch paw patrol. Melo"can you make the bacon" yeah .
10min later we finally finish cooking. Melo"c'mon time to eat". I haven't told the boys I was leaving yet. "Hey guys ,daddy is going to take care to you for a while" Malik"why?" Mommy has to leave for a while.
Nasir"Mmcht but dad this breakfast smack" Melo" thanks kid. The boys finished eating, we let them watch tv & play with their toys while we clean up the kitchen & start packing.  Melo" the only thing I expect you to bring is scrubs ,nothing more" uhm what if I wanna go out to dinner. Melo"nah you're good" . I packed lots of clothes for different occasions. Melo washes the boys up and gets them ready for the day . I still don't wanna leave them but it's for business.

I finally get to South Carolina & Melo calls me. I ft him while I drive to my hotel. I was super busy during this trip. Since I left tomorrow I decided to go shopping for my boys. I got Melo a couple of things I knew he would like but with nasir and Malik I got them clothes & shoes.

I finally land back in chino. Melo was waiting at the airport for me. Being away from him hurts. Melo"hey princess "" hey baby boy ". We talk on the way home.
Liangelo was at home watching boys.