11?

Next day!
I wake up and get in the shower. Melo was already dressed. Melo" good morning nasi & good morning beautiful"
I take a shower and brush my teeth.I put on a blue dress with the Jordan 11 retros, the blue ones. I do my hair in a half up & half down. My arms would get tired so quickly. Melo" you ready" liyah"yeah" I grab my backpack and phone. We get in the car. Melo let's me in first& closed my door. Liyah"thanks babes ". Melo" do you even know what to expect " liyah"nah"
*skips car ride🤣🤣*
It was so many cars we had to park on the neighbors side. We go onside & say hey yo a few family that was inside. Then we walk outside ,, it was crowded. Everybody was there from Tina & lavar tomy high school friends. We go & talk to everybody.
After talking to everybody we eat and play games. Melo & I sit down to open gifts.
Ariel " is the room finished "
Melo" yeah, he has lots of clothes and shoes "
Mom" you didn't tell us his name "
Melo"oh yeah"
Liyah" we chose the name Nasir Josiah ball"
Kyle"that's cool how y'all name go LMN"
Melo"you right"
We open gifts"
Zo,zoey & Denise come up to us.
Zoey"hey auntie"
Denise"we got you a stroller, night clothes,body wash & a couple more shoes"
Zo"anything for bro"
Melo"thanks for everyone who came out &thanks for being with us during the this journey "
Liyah"yes I appreciate every single one of you"
We finish talking & playing games.
Gelo" liyah this is for you from Izzy & I"
Liyah"thanks Izzy &gelo boo"
Jhay"does he kick a lot?
Liyah"he'll kick if Melo lays his head on my stomach "
I start taking pictures with everyone.
Melo"aye, zo, gelo & Dre can yall help me take this stuff home"
Liyah" try & put everything where it belongs if not you can put in the one room"
Zo"alr"
Liyah"thank you"

A few minutes later I see a new car pull up.
It was nahmir & jay.
Jay"hey buddy"
Nahmir" I see you with the pregnancy glow "
Jay" we got you a few things"
Liyah" you didn't have to but I love you guys"
Jay"we had to you've done so much"
Nahmir" my boy bout to be clean asf"
I give them a hug.
Jay" you'll be a great mother & if you need anything just hit us up"
Jay goes to the car. Nahmir" hey,, I see your doing great things & I'm proud of you for that. I love you shawty" liyah" I love you too"

Finally the guys come back . As everyone leaves they hug me & are giving us words of encouragement. We put the rest of the stuff in the car& go home

We finally get home, I get undress put on one of Melos shirts. I go put a more toys in Nasir room. I stayed up for a while just putting the stuff up. I get into bed, while Melo plays fornite🧡