Liyah POV
12:30 pm
I wake up to the sound of Lamelo playing fornite. Melo"did I wake you up". Liyah"nah". Melo"Chris just texted me and said Andrea will be here in a few". Liyah"alr,, lemme go get in the shower. While I was in the shower I hear the doorbell ring. I took a long shower and I put on a pair of shorts and t-shirt. Liyah"bye Chris"as I going downstairs. Andrea"aunie li li" liyah"hey Andrea" as I pick her up.
As soon as she sees melo she reaches her arms out.  Andrea"mel Mel". Melo"hey drea" as he takes her from me. Liyah"Melo, you're annoying". Melo goes to play with Andrea as I cook myself breakfast. Melo"you not gonna make me breakfast". Liyah"you a big boy". Melo"nvm, I'll just take your food". The food is finally done. I made breakfast for all of us. I could tell drea liked her food. Melo"thanks babe". Liyah"mhm". After we eat. Melo cleans up while I go change drea. In our home we had a room for kids. I use that room to change andrea. She hates getting changed. Liyah"I know babygirl,you don't like getting changed". I hear melo coming in,he comes in & watched me change her. Melo"yeah I'm not changing diapers anytime soon". Liyah"you will soon". Drea reaches her hands out to Melo. Melo"you want uncle melo,I know cause te-te liyah stinks." I wash my hands. I go downstairs and sit on the couch next to Melo. Melo"I love drea,she's full of energy" liyah"yeah". Melo"suppose we do have kids,what would you name the boys".
Liyah"I've been waiting for this question but Makai or zayvion,then for a girl nyla or Aubrey.
Melo"noo for a girl: Cameren, Carson or neveah then for a boy: Josiah or Ryan.
Liyah"we'll see".
*2hrs later*
Chris picks up drea.
Melo helped me pick up toys around the house.
Melo"I'm gonna play basketball for a while"
Liyah"alr"
I wanted some ice cream so I was gonna go while melo was hooping
L

iyah"I'll be back going out for ice cream,do you need anything back"
Melo"some Skittles please,thanks babe"
I get in the car & turn on the music.
Luckily we lived close to a target. I went inside to get lots of candy,snacks & food. It might be the two of us but we get hungry a lot.

I finally paid for my things & headed back home.
When I got back Melo was done playing basketball & he helped me put up the bags.

Liyah"thanks"
Melo"mhn & tommorow Zo & Denise are coming over".
Liyah"k,I'm going to be goodnight love you"
Melo"I'll be up soon night babe"

Vote & comment.