The adventures of Hunter

By mysticonhunder

These are the adventures of Seren Silverbranch in Gemina with the well known Mysticons. (I don't own the seri... More

Prologue
Chapter 1-Sisters in arms
Chapter 2-How to train a Mysticon
Chapter 3-The Coronation
Chapter 4-The Mysticon kid
Chapter 5-An eye for an eye
Chapter 6-Heart of Gold
Chapter 7-Scourge of the seven Skies
Chapter 8-Lost and found
Chapter 9-The Astromancher Job
chapter 10-Danger in the Skies
Chapter 11-a Walk in the Park
Chapter 13-Skies of Fire
Chapter 14-All hail Necrafa
Chapter 15-The Dome
Chapter 16-Clash of Tridents
Chapter 17-Gems of the Past
Chapter 18-Quest of the Vexed
Chapter 19-Mutinity most Fowl
Chapter 20-Through my enemies eyes
Chapter 21-The prophecy Unleashed
Epilogue (maybe)

Chapter 12-a Girl and her Gumplump

104 1 0
By mysticonhunder

(This is basically for all the fries in every food, but I'm used with this way)

What's up everyone and welcome back to another Mysticon adventure. It won't be as exiting as the "fighting for the condex" ones, but it'll make you laugh and we'll get some more company. Anyway, let's go.

This day was very special, not only because we had almost all the pieces of the condex, but because...*sounds from drums* it was Piper 110th birthday. As the good friends we are, we made her a big party, just the team. This birthday will stay forever in her memeory.

(Piper: But they will stay for three reasons. Beacuse I had you when I became 110 and you bought me an awesome gift.
Zar: Three reasons in one sentence, what else you want to believe it?
Prox: Can I please ask something?
Me: You want to ask why she chose a very dangerous pet. The answer is, because she liked it and we didn't knew that it was dangerous. Did I answer it?
Prox: Of course.
Me: Then, let's continue.)

Ark: Unleash the dragon.

With that phrase the dragon roared and lighted up with its fire the candles of the cake. In the next party we should check our gear for wildfires.

Piper: It's the most beautiful cake in the whole-wide realm.
Doug: Yeah, it is. I baked it with my heart out.
Zar: I can't believe that you are already one hundred and ten.
Everyone: Happy starday Piper.
Piper: Haha, thanks guys *blowing the candles*.
Me: Whatever you want in your life, I hope you will get it. This is what we say in our stardays, which are called birthdays.
Piper: Thank you. Now it's present time.
Mal: *to Piper* You're gonna love it. *whispering to the others* What did we get her again?

I've never seen before someone ripping off a present with so much exitement like that. But when she finally opened it...

Piper: *with no exitement* A stuff toy.
Everyone: Yeah, yeah. Right. Nailed it, best gift ever.
Piper: *with some tears* Why? Why? Aw, I wanted a pet. Please, get me a pet. Please. What can go wrong?
Me: 'I hope it was a ritoric question.'
Zar: Remember Floaty the goldfish?
Piper: Yeah?
Zar: Did you remember why he was called Floaty the goldfish?
Piper: Yeah.
Zar: And what about Squashy the fruitfly? He had passed in seconds. Seconds.
Em: Before he could experience the wonderful taste of fresh peach?
Zar: *sigh*.
Me: The world is so cruel.
Piper: I guess *sniff* I guess, I guess I just don't deserve a pet.
Ark: Come on Zarya, what's the worst that can happen?
Me: Also, you can't say no to these little puppy eyes. Maybe she could help me with my pet-parent problems.
Piper: You're right. This time I'll be responsible, I promise, pinky promise, double pinky promise. We swear to be good pet owners, hehe. Please?
Zar: *sigh* Fine.
Piper: Yeahaha, woo-hoo. I'm getting a pet.

But in her exitement she blast her pixie blast all over the place. And on us.

Piper: And I'm going to be super responsible.

Also, she made the candelier fall off the roof. As I said, another day at job.

Piper: Huh? I didn't knew we had a chandelier.
Me: Because I made it two days earlier. I think I have work to do again.
Zar: *talking to Arkayna in a sarcastic tone* You're right, what's the wrost that can happen?

~Timeskip~

When we were ready to go to a pet shop, we saw in our way Gawein giving an interview to Serena and we thought to play a little. A little.

Serena: It would be great if you could use your powers as king to help them, like the Mysticons do.
Gaw: Mysticons? This isn't about the Mysticons...
Piper: Haha, the Mysticons rock. Guess what, I'm going to get a pet.
Me: Pipes, "ta en oiko mi en dymo".
Piper: Ohh, what does this mean?
Me: It's better to keep your personal news to yourself or to your family and friends.
Piper: Got it.
Gaw: Eh, this is my exclusive. No one cares what anybody else have to say.
Serena: Would you agree princess Goodfey?
Snake 1: Yeah, do the Mysticonsss rock?
Ark: Yeah they rock, they're smart, strong, stylish defenders of good, love you Dragon Mage.
Zar: Mysticon Ranger rules.
Em: Woo-hoo Mysticon Knight. I mean they're all great, but *whispering* Mysticon Knight.
Serena: *to me* And which do you think is the most awesome?
Me: I think that Hunter is the most cool bettween them.
Serena: Hmm, the Hunter. And why that?
Me: Maybe she seems very tough and cold-hearted in the outside, but deep down she is sweet, kind and she wants the best for her friends and team mates. She will also be here for the city and the realm till the end. These are everything I know. This is why she is the most badass.
Serena: Hmm, this is an interesting view for the Hunter.
Snake 1: And how do you know all thisss thingsss for her?
Me: I know them because I search very deep the personality and the work of my favourite heroes and in this realm she is my number one. So, Mysticon Hunter, be the badass you are.

(Mallor: The only time you have said this for yourself, right?
Me: *sigh* Right, now let's go on. But this is how you do business like an undercover hero. *singing* Behind the mask I'm doing business. In the Drake city I'm doing business.
Everyone: *singing* Everyone in this team works in the night, but we still continue fighting.)

Piper: Let's go, we've got to get to the pet store before all the good pets are gone.

After this exclusive interview, for who is another question, we went to the nearest pet store we could find, but I went to take some snorgballs for the team, ones we were near Undercity. While I was returning back, I heard some noises near a dumpster and I went near to look what was happening. I saw a yellow foz, which was protecting a smaller one from a dark blue foz and its gang of other fozes. The dark blue foz had stole two snorgballs from the little one, but he wanted more and the yellow had come to the rescue.

Me: 'I can't just sit here and let this foz to fight alone to all these dudes. Let's go and finish it.' Hey, what do you think you're doing? Let these fozes alone or else you're going to get in trouble.
BD foz: *like a roar* Chiiirrp.
Me: *roar* Was it good enough?

And these bad fozes left from the spot scared, but the smaller was left with no food, so the yellow gave its food to it.

Me: 'Aww, that's sweet.' Here, I think you are hungry too.
Y foz: Chirp chirp.
Me: Ha, you are very cute and brave. I wish I could hold you.
Y foz: Chirrp chirp.
Me: Wait, that's an excelent idea. I'm going to hide you and nobody from my friends will notice you. But at first, let's pick a name for ya. I think more of... Jessica.
Jessica: Chiiirp.
Me: Yeah, so Jessica it is. Now, bring your stuff and hide in the bag.
Jess: Chirp chirp.
Me: Wow, I didn't expected a foz to have camera. Oh well, life is always strange. Now let's get back to my friends.

Before we go, the other fozes from Jess' gang, which is called a fluster for all the foz gangs, came to say a goodbye to her. I wish I could take them all home, but I tried hard to find them homes. And everyone found one. We returned back to the pet store, more of a pet cemetery, to find the others with Piper's new friend, but...

Me: Hey girls. How did it went?
Piper: Hi Seren. Look my new pet, isn't it fabtacular?
Me: For sure I haven't seen nothing like this before.
Piper: Yeah and I named him Pudding.
Zar: So, Piper got her pet and you said to get one too, right?
Me: Pet. What pet? I don't see any pets here exept Choko and Pudding, hehe.
Em: And what is that in you bag then?
Me: Jess? Oh, yeah, I'm sorry for wanting to tresspass her, but I couldn't just let her.
Zar: It's okay, you can hold her. If Choko doesn't have a problem. But I don't know what he is looking at.
Me: I think he's looking at Jess... and she looks back to him.

Oh, I can see what's happening and maybe you don't have a clue. Our lonely little buddy is going to get a new partner in crime too.

Piper: Yeah, now our team have gotten bigger.
Me: Anyway, let's get back to the palace.
Ark: But you are responsible for her, got it?
Me: I have already gotten it.

Now, with two new pets in our team, we returned to the palace and I bought some usual stuff that a pet needs. A bed, two bowls for food and water, a toilet, some chewing toys, some hair brushes, a bath and of course food.

~Timeskip~

Choko: Ggrrh. *jump on the sofa so Pudding can leave*.
Zar: Relax Choko. Is just a non-violent goomp.
Piper: Cutest goomp in the cosmoverse.

But again Choko was against Pudding. In the other hand, Jess was trying to get everyone along, but also with no success.

Piper: Are you hungry little boy?

But she didn't like the foz food. I wonder what she liked to it.

Piper: Hmm, I guess he doesn't like foz food, huh. But what he can eat? Oh, you like magic.
Ark: Eh, maybe feeding a strange creature isn't such a good idea.
Me: Yeah, what if he'll suck all the magic from your scroll?
Piper: Right. I'm responsible, tottaly. Let's get some exercise. Come on Pudding. Seren, do you want to come too with Jess?
Me: Of course. Come on Jess. Time for out.
Piper: Alright, let's go.

For the rest of the day we were out, only me, Piper, Choko, Jess and Pudding. We went out to eat ice-cream, we played with a ball in the park and we also ate snorgballs.

Back to the palace, I did a bath to Jess, take a bath myself and then we went back to play with Piper and Pudding.

Piper:... Then Mysticon Striker was like bam, bam and ka-bam.
Me: And then Hunter comes also to the rescue and boom bam. But they get caught, but in the end Pudding and Jessica come to the save us and the realm.
Piper: And they win against the evil goblin-bunnies.

(Kasha: Goblin-bunnies, siriusly?
Me: Sorry for being a child while nobody is watching. Do you want me always so sirius?
Willa: Nah, I prefer this version better.
Me: Thanks. Can we continue? Okay.)

Piper: Eh, not looking too good Pudding. Oh wait, I know. I'll show you my collection of fabtacular staff. It always brings me up.
Me: Eh, do you think this is a good idea?
Piper: Why it can't be?
Me: Did you remember what we said before with Arkayna?
Piper: I remember, don't worry. Everything is going to alright.
Me: Do you want me to take any blames?
Piper: No, because everything is going to be good in here.
Me: Okay, see ya later.

Me: Let's go Jess, we've got a lot to do.
Jess: Chirrp?
Me: You'll learn soon.

Because I knew what exactly was going to happen, I took some tools that they would be useful and hid our video games in a very good place.

Me: Are you ready Jess?
Jess: Chirrp chirrp.
Me: Then let's get on it.

Me: Hey, I came back Pipes. Where is Pudding?
Piper: Oh, Pudding, yeah. They... I mean he is in the bedroom.

Suddenly, we saw the door of Piper's bedroom like it had something in it and it couldn't hold it for any longer.

Piper: Speaking of food, we should head to the starstock. Let's go.
Ark: I'm so glad to see you taking the whole pet thing seriously.
Zar: Yeah, I'm proud of you girl.
Me: But remember, if you need some other packs of hands to help you, we'll be here.
Zar: Oh, and Piper, I'm sorry for doubting you.
Piper: It's okay, thanks a lot, see ya later.
Zar: Huh?
Me: Is the door of your bedroom okay?

But it wasn't, because a horde of Puddings came out and fill the place. Piper wasn't in a very good place at this moment, this is what I got from Zarya's expresion.

Piper: *in a worry tone* Oopsie, hehe.
Zar: Piper, what did you do?
Piper: I... I don't know, one minute I'm showing Pudding my treasure chest and the next all these poped out.
Em: And they keep on poping out.
Doug: Wait, where are my video games?
Me: I wanted to... clean the outside of them, they were getting a lot of dust, so I took them.
Doug: Phew.
Me: And it isn't Piper's fault, it was my idea to show her treasure chest.
Em: *gasp* Seren.
Zar: Not one of your best ideas.
Ark: And your most iresponsible one.
Me: I know, but it was seeming very bored.

(Em: So, you took the blame for Piper?
Zar: Under our noses?
Me: First, I didn't knew if you were going to learn it, second, if you think so, if I had chosen to stay there, I would have done something to stop them. So, it's my fault again.
Ark: *sigh* What are we going to do with you. One minute, you are sirius and the next you are not. Anyway, let's continue.)

Mal: Oh no, who let the gumplupms out.
Ark: Gumplumps?
Mal: It's a magic animal that has a taste for magic. We've got to deal with them before they escape the stronghall.
Zar: Don't worry, I've got it.
Mal: No wait, they're attrackted to magic.
Ark: Can they drain our powers?
Mal: They can drain all the magic in the cosmoverse if this get out of hand.
Piper: *with worry* *gasp* Oh my goblin, they're going for the condex pieces.
Me: Don't worry, I've got this. Gotcha.
Ark: Do you always bring a grabblin hook?
Me: Nah, just for today. I hope they'll be okay in the bag, with the crystals too.
Ark: Quick, up to the lab, now.
Doug: Phew, that was close. Did you take everything to clean, all the video games and consoles?
Me: I said yes.
Mal: We need to figure out how to stop this incursion.
Ark: If we can keep them in here, the city should be safe.

It would be safe, if we could keep them in there, but they escaped from the swears. Here was now the big trouble. Nobody could stand this situation because they were stealing the magic from everywhere. We also didn't had Scri-fi.

(Mallor: No, no, noooo. What the Scri-fi had done to you and you always cut it. Should I be afraid that in our next mission we're going to lose the Scri-fi again?
Me: Jeez Mallory, calm down a little bit.
Prox and all the Vexicons exept Mallor: Oh no, you shouldn't have told that.
Mallor: To calm down? To calm down? From one to ten, how much you want to get a frostbite.
Me: Zero, because we have a story to wright.)

Ark: Oooh, this is bad.
Em: I guess they found a way out.
Zar: Way to go Seren.
Piper: *whispering to me* Sorry for the trouble. I should had heard you.
Me: *whispering too* Don't worry. We'll figure something out.
Em: Hey, this was an accident. At least we saved the condex pieces.
Ark: Here, the last gumplump incursion was two thousand years ago and they ravaged the half cosmoverse!
Mal: The astromanchers stop them by summoning a great fire storm that caused all the gumplums to...
Doug and me: Sshhhh.* whispering* It's a very sensitive matter to talk in front of Piper.
Doug: They sent the gumplumps to live in a very nice farm.
Piper: What? I know what this very nice farm is, and you can't take my Pudding there.
Em: Don't worry Piper, we won't. *whispering* What's the very nice farm?
Ark: Ohh, eh look.
Me: Yeah, here it is. Somewhere in the cosmoverse there is a planet where the gumplumps run free and they have also envolved into some new species, but you know what's the best part Pipes? The earthians managed to find this planet and made a simulation game on how our life would be on this big farm-planet and it's called "Slime Rancher". If we survive this incursion, I can show you.
Piper: Really? I can't wait to see this game.
Me: And I can't wait to show it to you. *whispering to the others* Now close this matter, okay? We aren't going to kill them.
Em: *gasp* *whispering* So this was the farm you were talking about?
Me: *whispering* Yes. Now close it.

(Kash: Is there really a game where you look after some slimes?
Mallor: The earthian humans are really weird.
Piper: What? But it was a big success. Now with the new program that Seren I can have my Puddings in my laptop.
Everyone exept me and Pipes: Your Puddings?
Piper: Back to the story.)

Zar: Look, I'm not a rocket mage, but the gumplumps eat magic. Can't we sent them to an anti-magic dimension, like Earth?
Me: What? No, no, no, not on Earth. I have many good reasons to not bring them to Earth. Can we sent them to another place?
Jess and Choko: Chirrp chirrrp.
Me: What's that girl?
Mal and Ark: The Swall of the of the planes.
Mal: This is an ex-point in the Centaur park. I can open a portal there.
Ark: Then we just lure the gumplumps and we trap them in the anti-magic dimension.
Piper: Yeah, and this will be safe in the backpack while we save the city.
Doug: And this will become a nightmare in my sleep forever.

Without knowing it, a gumplump came behind Doug. It's like the spider you have on your shoulder and your friends are trying to get it off without you knowing it.

Ark: Eheheh, Doug...
Doug: What?
Me: In the name of Gygax. Don't. Move. It will take only a sec.

But he was so scared that he turned around and saw the gumplump on his shoulder. He then started screaming and nearly he threw it to my backpack. The condex pieces were saved in time, so I let down the backpack. But it touched another strong magic item...

Mal and me: Take cover.

Before this thing explode, me and Malvaron fell over it so we can protect the others.

Mal and me: Ugh. *fell half unconcious*
Piper: Malvaron. Seren.
Mal: Magic... drained.
Ark: But why also Seren feels so weak after the explosion.
Me: I had... taken... a potion of strenght.
Zar: But why?
Me: Today I had a gumplump invasion, to fix a candelier, to make a suit for Gawein and some other jobs. Anything else?
Zar: Nope, you have filled me up.
Mal: Girls.. you must... open the portal... on you own.
Piper: Don't worry Malvie and Harret, I will open it.
Mal: Piper, I'm just reasting.
Me: And who told you that I'm not coming? I'll come... because it's Jess first mission and I want to be with her... Now come Jess.
Ark: Let's go girls, it's time to save the city, if we aren't late already.

Then we transformed in our Mysticon form, but I have a question to myself. Why I put my Mysticon symbol to the backpack before the attack. I didn't remembered that part of the episode well, maybe it was automatic. Anyway, we were ready to the reascue ande ran through the Centaur park.

Piper: Come on.
Me: We're coming.
Ark: Okay, once we get to the ex's point, I'll open the portal...
Zar: We lure in the gumplumps in...
Em: They release all the magic they've absorbed...
Me: And we seal them *huff* in the anti-magic dimension *huff*.
Piper: Permanently?
Ark: Permanently.
Me: At least *huff* they'll be happy *huff*.
Jess: Chirrp.
Piper: There, the ex's point. Look, there is only one Pudding. Easy-peasy.
Me: Lemon-squishy.
Gaw: Watch out, I'm the hero that Drake city deserve.

When we said that it was easy, the other minute it wasn't. Gawein created some other Puddings with the magic lasers of his suit and now we were in trouble.

Em: Was that... Gawein?
Ark: What is he doing?
Me: Yeah. *huff* If someone else ask why I don't make these fighting machines *huff* and I make only swords and other staff like that *huff*, here is the answer. Because they become from masterpieces to disasters.
Em: Wow, could you send the plans?
Me: Later.
Serena: Coming through, here is my big story.
Piper: Okayyy, what now?
Em: Now we protect Arkayna. If one of these things thouch her, she loses her power.
Ark: And we won't be able to open the portal.
Zar: Don't worry, I've got your back princess.

Zarya was the first one that stayed back to fight all those gumplumps. She were doing well, but her powers were off too soon. We kept running to the ex's point, but in the way, Emerald also lost her powers and she couldn't see a thing with the gumplumps in her head.

Piper: Open the portal, we can do this.
Ark: *gasp* Look out.
Piper: Oh no, they Puddings absorbed my magic too.
Me: Do it now.
Ark: "Scroll of planes, your powers I lift.
Open a portal to where magic can not exist."

Me, Jess and Choko tried their best to keep them at bay, while the portal had opened.

Ark: *with exitement* It worked. Okay Puddings, follow the magical beam.
Piper: She's doing it.
Me: Wait, what you can do a magic beam, without a magical ax. Don't worry, it will return back.
Ark: Easy as one, two... Huh?
Me: Wait what?

Now we were in real trouble. Me and Arkayna had lost our powers too. We had lost all the magic we had.

Zar: What can we do now? We don't have any magic to lure them in.
Piper: I was a bad pet owner, but now I'm going to fix it. Your highness, I need your help.
Me: Wait, what are you...? Oh, now I get it.
Gaw: *from the scroll* Sorry pip-squick, I'm kinda in the middle of running for my life.
Me: It's Piper.
Piper: That and you are the only one who can save the realm.
Serena: *from the scroll* Did you just said that Gaweinelot is our civilization's last hope?
Gaw: *from the scroll* No, no, I'm not, I'm out of here.
Piper: Wait wait, I can tell you how to make the Mysticons look like fools.

(Prox: For fools, no, for the ones that put the realm alawys in danger, yes.
Ark: Hey, you think you could do better?
Me: The fights later, now story.)

Gaw: *from the scroll* Now you are speaking my launguage. *closing the scroll*
Me: I hope this will work.

~Timeskip~

Gaw: Ha, so much for your great Mysticons.
Piper: *in a fake angry tone* Ooooh, they just cut and run.
Ark: They are such cowards.
Zar: Especially that Dragon Mage and that Hunter. *Ark and me hitting Zar* Aouch.
Me: Yeah, but the worst things is when your hero calls you a coward in your face. *whispering to Zar* If we take the suit, you'll be in a big trouble.

(Mallor: Now I got it. It bothered you because...
Me: Yes. You know well my interests before I met you in personal, when I first saw the show. This is why all these things were like knives.
Zar: Okay, okay, you had a point. Sorry for everything. A video game battle later?
Me: You know me.)

Em: If only someone could save us.
Piper: We need a real hero to lure these gumplumps into that portal.
Me: Be that hero. Make the Mysticons look bad, make them look like the worst of them all.
Gaw: *in very much confidence* Okay, alright, let's round up some gumplumps. Wherever they are.

Like a lightning, Gawein with Piper on him flew off to the city, to collect all the gumplumps to the portal.

~Timeskip~

Ark: She's doing it.
Piper: Okay, let's throw the suit in the portal  and get out of here.
Gaw: What? No way I am giving up this super suit.
Piper: Do you want to make the Mysticons look bad?
Gaw: Huh, I selfishlish keep the armor or destroy it to humiliate them. The hero's choice. I'm gonna go with... ah no.
Me: What? What? 'Hold me before I catch him and when I catch him, it will seem like an accident.'
Piper: No, you can't.
Me: *in angry tone* Gawein, I can make millions of that... Just throw it. I know,... the prototype seems better, but it can get even better.
Gaw: Nah, I'll hold it.

When I was at the edge of my seat, I saw a small creature on Gawein, it was Jessica with a last-minute made gumplump costume. I got the idea quick and I played my part.

Me: Wait, what's that?
Piper: Bad Pudding, get off of his armor.
Gaw: Out of my... aaahhh. Get this thing out of my armor. Get it off me.

The last-minute plan went well and Gawein took off his armor. Finally we could get at work.

Gaw: Whe... where is it? Did... did you get it?
Piper: Oh, we've got it already.
Me: Now let's get back *huff* to the portal. For that plan *huff* you deserve a treat Jess. All of us maybe*huff*.
Jess: Chiiirp.
Piper: Now that's it boys, get the magic. Dig, it's all for you.

With the gumplumps in the portal, we had win another battle or maybe we should say that Gaweinelot win amother battle. The magic had returned back, also the Scri-fi returned back too, but we also had to say goodbye to Pudding, not that we can't see him again, just for the moment.

Piper: Don't worry Pudding, this is the best realm for you. Now go on, *sniff* go boy, go.
Ark: You did it Gawein, you almost intentionally helped someone.
Em: You saved the realm.
Gaw: I did? I did, yeah I did it. So long gumplumps.
Choko: *angrily* Chirrp chirp.
Zar: Hey, be nice Choko.
Jess: *calmly* Chirp chirp chiiirp.
Piper: Yeah, Pudding was a good gumplump.
Serena: *incoming* Gawein the great, what does it feel to save the realm?
Gaw: Well Serena, thanks for asking. It felt awesome, I'll tell you all about it. Butler, the red carpet. You know Serena, actually is not easy to be a hero, unless you are me, because it's in my veins.

Everyone: Hahahahaha.
Ark: Oh Seren, well, about the idea...
Me: I know, it was bad and irresponsible idea, especially for a pet owner. I'm not going to suggest something like that again, so carelessly and without thinking, and I'm going to do whichever job you put me, but please, don't take also Jess away. She is a great pet and partner and I can't just let her in the streets again.
Ark: I was going to say not to do this again, but this was a bit better.
Zar: Also, the only job you have to do is to clean the video games and bring them back.
Me: Alright.
Zar: So I can crush you.
Me: I accept the challenge.

~Timeskip to the palace~

Zar: Ha, it will take long for you Doug to reach our scores.
Doug: *sigh* Right.
Me: Come on, don't lose your hope yet.
Choko and Jess: Chiiiirp.
Ark: I think some fozes miss a certain little gumplump.
Choko: Chirrp.
Me: If we hurry, we can get at the feeding time.
Choko and Jess: *with happiness* Chiiirrrp.
Me: Come on.

~Timeskip~

Piper: Who is a hungry gumplump? Who wants the foz food?
Me: I think they might want it. They are good boys.
Jess: Chiiirp chirp.
Piper: Thanks for coming Seren. Also, sorry for getting you in trouble.
Me: Nah, it's okay. Besides, the difference wouldn't be so obvious.
Choko and Jess: Chirrp chirrp.
Piper: Aww, aren't the cutest little gumplumps you have ever seen?
Me: For sure they are very cute.
Jess: Chirrrp.
Me: All our pets are really cute.

What a cute adventure, but it's sad that it have come to an end. I hope you enjoyed it fellas and see ya in our next adventure.

The end of chapter twelve

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 1.4K 16
all she needs is candy, books, and miss marsh. ──── © blushingmartell, 2019. march 27th 2019 ─ august 29th 2020
2.2K 42 16
This story is set 25 years after the events of Mysticons (everything before Game of Phones, the last episode I have watched as of now) and deals with...
60 4 12
Following the events of the last book, Shelly Yangtze, Quinci Laciasal, and their friends are trapped in the Instinct Base. Raichu Human, the new lea...
811 22 7
AruAni week 2024 is hereee!! A compilation of oneshots for the first AruAni event of 2024! Happy holidays :))