flower. h.s ✔️

By vanillasoy

// "...Harry? I thought you went home." "Turns out home isn't a place anymore, Flower." // In which a drug d... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
forty nine.
fifty.
fifty one.
fifty two.
fifty three.
fifty four.
fifty five.
fifty six.
fifty seven.
fifty eight.
fifty nine.
sixty.
sixty one.
sixty two.
sixty three.
sixty four.
sixty five.
sixty six.
sixty seven.
sixty eight.
sixty nine.
seventy.
seventy one.
seventy two.
epilogue.
bloom.

thirty five.

48.7K 1.1K 6.8K
By vanillasoy

h.

"I know she's pretty but eyes on the road buddy."

My jaw clenched as Ollie spoke and Poppy's eyes met mine in the mirror before I blinked and looked away.

I could kill that little prick.

I caught Ollie leaning into her shoulder and his mouth moving in the mirror but I couldn't hear what he said or if Poppy replied and honestly I didn't care.

"Can see up your skirt Poppy."

A smirk pulled at my lips as the sound of her small feet hitting the carpeted floor of the car echoed slightly and I sucked my teeth.

Part of me now wishes I hadn't told her. There was something absolutely memorising about her snowy thighs and part of me fucking hated myself for staring.

I caught sight of an empty gap on the curb just outside Liam's place and pulled into it, aware of both Poppy and Ollie jerking in their seats.

"This is Liam's house?" Poppy asked as I watched in slight amusement as Ollie climbed over Poppy to get out.

"Being an account manager for Carmichael Holdings pays." I drawled.

I was definitely in the wrong career, fuck me.

As much as I liked Liam, I didn't particularly enjoy coming to his place. Nothing reminded you that your friends were better than you in every aspect than a six bedroom house.

I gritted my teeth as I slammed the door shut behind me, aware of Poppy and Ollie standing on the curb, the former wrapping her arms around herself and the latter bouncing about. The kid was a light weight.

I narrowed my eyes at nothing in particular as I rummaged through the boot, I knew my coat was in here, I just didn't know exactly where.

"Wow." Poppy mumbled just as I finally managed to grab my jacket and I shut the boot easily with one hand before locking the car, the orange lights filling the street momentarily. I glanced at Ollie an amused smirk tugging at my lips before I looked at Poppy.

"Here."

Poppy blinked as I spoke to her, the coat outstretched in my hand and I knew she was cold and part of me hated Ollie for making her wear a costume like that in October. It was fucking freezing out here.

But she also looked really fucking pretty so I couldn't be too mad at him.

"Thank you." Poppy said as she slipped her arms through the coat almost immediately and I watched as her cheeks tinted pink and I simply gave her a smile before flicking my head for the two of them to follow.

I looked at Poppy pointedly as she stood on the doorstep, Ollie was already heading towards the kitchen and I waited for her to finally join me inside and shut the door behind her.

"Drink?" I asked once we were in the kitchen, the music too loud for her to hear me without me bending to her height.

Poppy shook her head making me look at her for a moment, did she not drink? But she'd been drinking at that other shitty party? And at every other party she'd dragged us to, why wasn't she now?

I shook away the thoughts, did I really care? No.

I popped a bottle open and handed it to Ollie who grinned at me before I opened my own, aware of Poppy's eyes following my every movement and I felt something stir in my gut.

"Too pretty for your own good." I muttered lowly.

I caught Poppy's brows furrowing and her mouth opening and I turned away from her motioning for the two of them to follow me outside.

I watched in amusement as Eleanor came hurtling into Poppy, forcing both of them to stumble and Poppy loosely wrapped her arms around Eleanor's body. The two of them looked like fucking skeletons.

"Poppy it is you!" Eleanor screamed just as Louis shouted my name and clapped me on the back, his eyes flicking to Poppy before returning to me with a smirk.

"Never pegged you for a couples outfit kinda guy."

"Fuck off." I spat making Louis laugh before I looked at Poppy who was smiling at Eleanor.

She was so fucking nice to everyone all the fucking time, I didn't get it. How could anyone be nice all the time? Didn't people annoy her?

"I saw you in the kitchen but I didn't think it was you! You've had a hair cut! It looks amazing and I love it!" Eleanor shouted.

It did look amazing.

I didn't get it, Poppy was pretty with long hair but now with it sitting on her shoulders she somehow looked even better and it did things to my dick I wasn't sure I wanted to happen.

"Thank you." Poppy said quietly, she was embarrassed and it was fucking adorable.

"Sorry Poppy, she's had a bit to drink." Louis laughed and I smiled as Poppy laughed too.

Why the fuck was everything about her adorable? It was fucking irritating.

"It's okay. I'm just glad she likes it, I only did it for Eleanor's approval." Poppy joked making Louis completely lose it and I looked at him as if he had four heads.

It wasn't that funny.

"Come on mate, you can't bring Marvel into my house. This is a DC only space!"

I looked up at the sound of Liam's voice, aware of everyone else doing the same and I quickly realised he was talking to Ollie and I immediately tuned out the rest of their conversation. There was something incredibly weird about grown men liking comic books.

In fact there was just something incredibly weird with Liam.

My jaw twitched as I gritted my teeth as Liam headed towards us and without thinking I took a side step towards Poppy and hoped like fuck she didn't notice.

I liked Liam, I did, he was just too fucking touchy with her.

"Thanks mate, you do look pretty good too." Liam grinned at Ollie and I blinked, what were they talking about?

I watched as Liam did a double take at Poppy and my hand twitched as I almost reached for her but didn't; aware of how many people were around.

"Poppy?"

"Hi Liam." Poppy smiled and I narrowed my eyes, don't smile at him.

Poppy let out a surprised squeak and I found my heart literally hurting at the sound as Liam wrapped her up in his arms and lifted her into the air and I narrowed my eyes at Liam this time.

"Alright, tha's' enough." I grunted as I grabbed Poppy and brought her back down to the ground, steading her as she stumbled, her cheeks heating at the same time.

He shouldn't have even fucking hugged her, why did he need to?

I sucked my teeth as Liam raised an eyebrow at me and I glared at him.

"Listen you can't get jealous mate, I've known her longer." Liam huffed as I narrowed my eyes once more.

I wasn't fucking jealous. Who the fuck did he think he was?

I opened my mouth to tell Liam to back off and that he had no fucking idea what he was talking about only to be cut off by Poppy who was practically hiding in my jacket.

"Liam this is Ollie, my best friend. Ollie, Liam." Poppy said and I rolled my eyes before turning back to Louis.

"Did you see last nights game?" Louis asked and I shook my head.

"Haven't been home in a while." I admitted slowly making him raise an eyebrow.

"But I thought you two weren't together anymore...?"

"M'not. Just been busy, tha's' all." I shrugged.

"If it's your shit head landlord you know you can just move in with me yeah?" Louis pressed and I rolled my eyes, glancing at Poppy to see her still talking to Eleanor and Ollie and the other one.

"With you and your girlfriend?" I jerked my head towards Eleanor watching as Louis looked at her and smiled and I gagged. "You know, m'good thanks."

"What's your problem with her? She's fucking mint and Poppy likes her." Louis moaned, and I admittedly did feel a bit bad about being mean about Eleanor.

"She's just some little rich girl, hasn't got a fuckin' clue."

"You're very good at that." Louis hummed and I frowned before I realised he was talking to Poppy and I glanced at her, what were they going on about?

"I'm very good with drunk people and babies." Poppy said shyly making Louis and Liam laugh and I crinkled my nose.

Babies? Gross.

I rolled my eyes as Eleanor suddenly remembered that Louis existed and Ollie and Liam launched into some conversation about superheroes and so I looked at Poppy. She wasn't looking at me but instead listening to Ollie, her eyes glancing between him and Liam every so often.

I snorted slightly as she suddenly met my eyes and blinked several times but gave me a smile and something stupid inside me twitched. So did my dick.

My lips twitched and I gave her a half smile just as she opened her mouth and Louis nudged me.

"You know where Zayn is?"

I blinked and turned away, looking at Louis and shaking my head.

"Assumed he was here somewhere." I shrugged making Louis hum and Eleanor look at me curiously and I raised an eyebrow at her. "What?"

"Oh shit you've never been here. I'll give you a tour!"

My head snapped round at the sound of Liam's loud and excited voice, catching him grabbing Poppy's hand and pulling her away from the group. My jaw clenched as I watched as she stumbled along after him, her head turning to meet my gaze and then she was gone.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Eleanor asked, or rather slurred.

"No." I snapped at her making her pout and lean into Louis.

"Why not?"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I glared at her making Louis punch my shoulder and I slapped his hand away. "Are you dealing tonight?"

"Why? What'd you want?" Louis looked at me suspiciously. "Also have you been around Hampstead?"

"Just wondered if you've got anything of interest." I shrugged, "And nah, y'know I don't go North."

"Coke, some MDMA and a couple of shrooms probably."

"Forget it, want another one?" I asked instead, watching as Louis shook his head and I headed back towards the kitchen in search of another drink.

I pushed my way through the bodies as I headed for the fridge, how did Liam know so many fucking people? In fact where the fuck was Liam.

"Hi Harryyyyy."

I closed my eyes and dropped my head as I groaned in annoyance. There was only one person who said my name like that.

"Amelia."

I turned to face the brunette I'd hadn't seen in a while, a glass half full clutched in her hands as she stared at me with her bottom lip under her teeth.

I assumed she thought she looked hot but she just looked fucking deranged.

"Look! I'm a cheerleader!" Amelia smiled and I dropped my eyes up and down her before nodding.

She looked terrible.

"I haven't seen you in ages! I knew you'd be here so when Eleanor asked if I was coming I obviously said yes because I wanna come with you, you know. You always have me coming."

Amelia winked at me and I forced myself not to sneer at her as I took a long drink from my bottle and crossed my arms over my chest.

"I want to dance." Amelia stated at my lack of a response and I looked at her pointedly.

"Go dance then." I told her as if she was stupid, which frankly, she was.

"Only if you dance with me."

"M'not a dancer." I sucked my teeth as I checked the time on my phone, Poppy had only been gone ten minutes.

"We can do other things then. Things you're really good at." Amelia purred as she dragged her long fingernail down my chest and I tried to resist the urge to shiver.

"Don't wanna." I muttered as I drained my bottle, she was hot sure but she was also incredibly annoying.

"Harry come on!" Amelia whined as she pressed her lips to my throat and I tightened my grip on the empty bottle.

"We both know you and me are the best team."

My eyes closed as she kissed along my jaw, my dick thickening in my jeans and I let Amelia continue her actions, her teeth pulling on my ear lobe. My mouth parted slightly as Amelia sucked along my neck and I opened my eyes.

The brunette blinked up at me and I momentarily got lost in her green eyes before I blinked and they had gone back to brown and I felt like punching something.

"Get off." I hissed, Amelia pouting as I pushed her shoulder so I could move past and drop my empty bottle in the sink.

"But Harryyyyy..." She whined and I glared out the window at nothing in particular before turning towards her.

"Fuck off." I grunted as my shoulder smacked hers as I pushed past, catching sight of Ollie standing in the kitchen door way with his mouth open and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"What?" I spat making him jump and hold his hands up.

I rolled my eyes as I headed further into the house, looking into the lounge only to find it void of Poppy but two people I didn't know practically dry humping on Liam's sofa. I pulled my phone out again and checked the time, 12:48am.

She'd been gone almost twenty minutes.

That was fifteen minutes too long.

A loud commotion and shouting made me jump and I spun on my foot to see Liam on the ground at the foot of his stairs and I laughed loudly making him looking around stupidly.

Fuck I loved seeing my friends drunk.

I stopped laughing once Liam had rightened himself and fucked off to the kitchen and I realised Poppy wasn't with him. I ran a hand through my hair as I started up the stairs, she was okay obviously.

I mean it was only Liam she'd been with but why was he here and she wasn't? But it wasn't like he'd let anything happen to her, they were friends. As much as it fucking irritated me they were friends and Liam looked out for her.

My heart calmed down the minute I caught sight of her as I climbed the stairs, her arm out straight with one finger running the length of the wooden railing as she walked. That was something she did at home a lot, and as weird as it was, it was fucking adorable.

"What are you hiding from up here?"

I watched through amused eyes as Poppy jumped and looked up at me as I took the last two steps in one long stride and she shrugged, shaking her head lightly.

"Where've you been then?" I hummed as I lent against the railing and crossed my arms. My eyes dropping down her, she seemed okay.

She'd tell me if anything was wrong, right?

"Just Liam's room."

I raised an eyebrow as I stood up straight watching as her cheeks redden.

"Oh?" I couldn't help the bite in my voice.

"Just talking." Poppy spoke quickly. "Or rather Liam was talking and I was listening."

"I see."

"He's quite drunk." Poppy blurted making me nod slowly.

There was guilt in her voice and on her face and my blood was starting to boil.

"Probably not as drunk as Ollie." I said instead, watching as she cringed. It wasn't her I should take my anger out on.

She'd literally never done anything wrong in her life and it was fucking irritating.

"Looks s'good on you." I nodded towards my jacket and internally kicked myself, why did I say that?

"It's so warm and cuddly." Poppy smiled to herself and I couldn't help but roll my eyes as I laughed.

She was just so... everything I fucking wasn't.

"Oh Flower."

I sighed and shook my head lightly before I took a step towards her, she just fucking did something to me and I didn't fucking know what it was and I didn't particularly like it but here I fucking was pulling her into me.

I dropped my head and pressed my lips to hers, my lips twitching as Poppy lent up as she finally let her lips mould around mine and her small hands held onto my wrists as I kept her face firmly in place as our lips moved together.

I tried so fucking hard to control myself and to stop myself from pulling her closer as she lent further up into me and I pressed my lips harder against hers until she lent backwards and I could hear her gasping for air.

"Third time lucky."

I didn't mean to say it but looking at her in front of me, her eyes closed with a stupid smile on her lips just made me want to go absolutely fucking feral.

Her skin was so soft under my hand as I kept one on her cheeks, mainly so she couldn't move any further away from me. I didn't know what was happening, she had told me she liked me and I had fucking lost it.

I knew this was stupid and I knew that whatever she wanted between us wouldn't work, couldn't work because there simply could never be an "us".

For a start I didn't fucking know what that meant and purely because we were so fucking different.

I wasn't good for her and I knew it and I hoped she knew it too. Unless she was like every other girl who always wanted shitty guys, then I was perfect for her.

"Harry..." Poppy whispered and my eyes shut immediately as my traitor brain conjured up hundreds of images of her laying underneath me, fucked out in my sheets whispering my name, of her on top of me moaning as she clawed my back as I pushed up into her.

"Wanna do that again."

Flower drove me fucking wild.

I pulled her face to mine in record time and she responded almost as eagerly as she threw herself at me and I dropped my arm to wrap around her waist, pulling her closer to my chest as I held her jaw.

I groaned into her mouth as her arm wrapped around my neck and the feeling of her fingers gripping my hair made my jeans tighten and I needed her closer to me. I needed to feel Flower's body pressed against mine.

I flicked my tongue across her bottom lip slowly, several times over as I teased her only to have Flower open her mouth immediately and I almost laughed as my tongue met hers and I finally tasted her.

There was only going to be one other part of Flower that tasted better than this.

But for now, the taste of berries invaded my senses and I felt like I was in a perma-summer with the sweet taste and smell of her.

"Why are you so red Flower?" I hummed after we'd pulled apart, this time me removing myself from her otherwise she'd have been naked and panting under me right here and right now.

I smirked as she whined, her cheeks heating more than I thought was humanly possible, in fact she was starting to resemble a fucking a strawberry.

Her small hands pressed at her cheeks and I laughed as I tried to pull her fingers away with my own only to have her shake her head and turn away from me slightly making me laugh even more.

She was a fucking baby.

"Stop." Flower whined and my dick took on a life of its own as I felt fucking pre cum starting to leak.

"Aw silly little baby, all red. Yeh' embarrassed Flower?" I hummed watching as she rolled her eyes. I pulled her into my chest as I laughed causing Flower to push on my chest and I only laughed harder.

I felt her jump as someone shouted her name and I rolled my eyes as she looked up at me, I didn't know what the fuck his problem was but I was going to punch him.

"Liam." I said watching as Flower nodded slowly.

"Oh. I did say I'd only be a few minutes." Flower explained and I could tell she felt guilty again and I forced myself not to roll my eyes.

"C'mon then, can't keep leading him on." I grunted making her nudge me and I followed behind her down the stairs.

Maybe I should make her all red and a fucking wet mess so Liam would finally get the message that she wasn't fucking available.

"Flower."

I pressed my lips forcefully to hers very briefly before pulling back with a smirk and stepped around her heading towards Liam. I smirked to myself as Liam gave her a look before smiling slowly and I winked at Flower as she flushed.

My attention was taken from the conversation as I noticed Ollie laying in the middle of the grass outside and I groaned. He was a heavy drinker and it was fucking irritating.

I briefly wondered if this was how Niall felt about me when I drank but nah, I'm a fuckin delight.

I nudged Flower who looked at me immediately before her eyes widened and she left me in the dust as she headed outside to get Ollie, she was a fucking good friend.

She was just fucking good full stop.

"Ollie, are you okay?" Flower asked kneeling down and I tried to rearrange my dick, the sight of her on her knees not helping.

"Having a fucking a ball!" Ollie shouted and I rolled my eyes.

"Why are you on the ground?" I asked, kicking his leg lightly making Flower swat my ankle and I gave her a lopsided grin.

"Eleanor." Ollie stated and I rolled my eyes.

"It's time to go home." Flower stated.

"M'flats closer." I offered, even though I didn't particularly want Ollie there. Although considering how drunk he was, I doubt he'd know what was going on.

"Okay," Flower agreed quietly, "Come on Ollie we're going."

"No! I have to go home to yours because all my stuffs is there and I wanna change." Ollie whined, fighting Flower as she tried to pull him up and I simply grabbed his arms and hauled him upright.

"Fine."

Ollie grinned as Flower rolled her eyes as she half dragged him across the garden and I followed the two of them silently, I didn't know where any of my friends had gone but I knew Louis was probably railing Eleanor in a bathroom somewhere because they were both whores.

"Don't even think about fucking vomming in my car." I warned Ollie seriously as he gave me a mock salute before Flower pushed him into the back seat and started to climb in after him.

"Where'd you think you're going?" I hummed as I caught her ankle, why the fuck had she climbed in on her knees?

"To sit with Ollie...." Flower trailed off quietly making me shake my head at her.

"C'mon Flower."

I opened the passenger door for her as she climbed out and I caught her lip twitching as she settled in and I knew she liked it when I called her Flower.

So easy to please.

I warily watched Ollie in the rear view mirror as I drove but so far so good, he was just laying down and groaning every so often which admittedly sent the fear of God through me. I was serious about him being sick.

He'll have to fucking clear it up if he does.

Without thinking I let go of the gear stick and wrapped my hand around Flower's thigh, feeling her jump and I glanced at her to find her looking at me with wide eyes and pink cheeks. I simply smirked at her before looking back at the road.

I squeezed her thigh as the car was silent and I absentmindedly started running a finger back and forth along her thigh and I was right when I'd been looking at them earlier, her skin was fucking soft.

My actions froze as I felt a rough patch suddenly and I glanced down at her leg quickly before looking back at the road and I moved my finger again, frowning as I felt her trying to move my hand and I tightened my grip.

"Wha's that?" I asked quietly, trying to control my voice.

I let go of her thigh, almost feeling bad as I caught a glimpse of red finger prints on her skin and tried to stop her from tugging her skirt down and I pushed it up. A patch of skin on her thigh a slightly different colour to the rest of it and I narrowed my eyes.

"It's just a scab." Flower mumbled quietly, and I raised an eyebrow.

"From what?"

"Some flowers." Flower said, and I almost snorted, ironic. "I was in the back garden and tripped, I think it was a rose bush."

She was lying.

She always breathed heavily through her nose when she lied.

"Why'd you put make up on it?" I asked casually just as I glanced in the mirror at Ollie to find him asleep and I turned into her street.

"It looked ugly." Flower lied again and I sucked my teeth as I gripped the steering wheel with both hands but didn't press it.

Why the fuck would she lie about that? Something wasn't right.

"Oliver get the fuck up!" I practically shouted as I parked half over the curb, eh it was the middle of the fucking night no one would care.

It took a lot of effort for Flower to wake him up and get him out the car and I almost felt bad for not helping her but one, Ollie was her friend and two, she shouldn't have fucking lied.

I unlocked the door easily for the both of them, aware of Flower's confused look as I pocketed my key again and shut the door behind us.

"I used to live here." I said as if she was stupid.

"Oh." Flower mumbled, a look of hurt on her face and I swallowed thickly.

"You two should just stick it in each other cause honestly its annolign." Ollie slurred and I sucked my teeth as I rolled my eyes but pushed open the door to the spare room I used to sleep in at Flower's request.

"No no no. This is not Poppy's room which is where I am staying because I am a star and her bed is like the most comfiest thing ever, okay. You two, you Poppy and Harold can go in that very private spare room where I cannot hear a thing."

My eye twitched as Ollie pushed Flower's bedroom door open dramatically and immediately fell flat on his face as a pair of boots I recognised as Flower's lay in the middle of the room.

"Serves him fucking right." Flower muttered before sighing and I almost rolled my eyes, too nice for her good. "I don't think I can leave him alone, I don't want him to choke to death if he's sick."

"Yeh' m'not staying anyway. Dunno why'd you think I was."

"Oh." Flower pouted as I crossed my arms. "I just thought you know-um, okay. That's okay. Thanks for bringing us back."

I watched as she stumbled over her words and shifted on her feet slightly and I almost felt bad but I was too irritated to really care. Why had she fucking lied to me?

"Yeh' well, m'not a cunt." I told her before taking a step back and heading down the stairs without a second look.

I locked her front door behind me and let myself out the gate. There was a empty space on the opposite side of the road, like there was most nights when I wasn't occupying it but I couldn't be fucked tonight.

I would've stayed if she hadn't of lied. And even if I didn't stay inside, I would've been out here like the rest of the week but it was her fault for fucking lying.

I knew this wouldn't fucking work and I knew I should have never fucking kissed her. I should've stuck to my word after I left last week.

She was fucking Poppy Carmichael, a little rich girl.

And I was a fucking idiot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 5K 14
The Sequel to When Hate Turns To Love. Follow Niall and Kaylee's story deeper through all the drama and happiness as they try to have a normal life w...
950 82 27
What happens when a fire destroys a lovely couples home and only one lives...? completed :)
21.9K 1K 40
In which Harry owes Niall money. ©Copyrights 2015 Smiley_Miley_
9.5K 383 29
Niall starts a group chat and everything comes into the light Hearts get broken... Hearts get mended...