The adventures of Hunter

Galing kay mysticonhunder

These are the adventures of Seren Silverbranch in Gemina with the well known Mysticons. (I don't own the seri... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter 2-How to train a Mysticon
Chapter 3-The Coronation
Chapter 4-The Mysticon kid
Chapter 5-An eye for an eye
Chapter 6-Heart of Gold
Chapter 7-Scourge of the seven Skies
Chapter 8-Lost and found
Chapter 9-The Astromancher Job
chapter 10-Danger in the Skies
Chapter 11-a Walk in the Park
Chapter 12-a Girl and her Gumplump
Chapter 13-Skies of Fire
Chapter 14-All hail Necrafa
Chapter 15-The Dome
Chapter 16-Clash of Tridents
Chapter 17-Gems of the Past
Chapter 18-Quest of the Vexed
Chapter 19-Mutinity most Fowl
Chapter 20-Through my enemies eyes
Chapter 21-The prophecy Unleashed
Epilogue (maybe)

Chapter 1-Sisters in arms

369 5 0
Galing kay mysticonhunder

It was another normal day on earth, but for me, it was a special day because it was my birthday. After a very tiring and boring day at school I sat down to do my homework when I saw a small carved box with a card writing on it: A wondrous present for you. With love mum. 

Me: Oh mum , you always buy the best presents in the world.

I open the box carefully and for my surprise, I found a crystal ring with an old piece of paper in it and without thinking much I put on the ring and I read the paper, which had a some type of spell.

Me: "A lots of years away from your land

     it's now time to return back.

     When a long lost evil has arrived

     Mysticons again will rise? "

Then a magic portal open in front of me.

Me: I have now two choices. I stay here to live a boring quiet life without activating the ring again or I'm going to a whole new world full of fights, hard work, glory and probably I will die. Ah screw it. I'm going. 

~In another realm called Gemina~

Four girls are fighting to get a golden disk, the dragondisk. 

Piper: We are not thieves.

Arkayna: Oh yeah. You're giving me the wrong impression.

Me:*falling down* Aaaahhh. Aouch, what just happen?

Then we all touch the dragondisk and it shine bright.

All: Whoa, what's happening?

Arkayna Goodfey, you are mysticon dragon mage. The tips of her hair turned purple with a crown and her clothes turned in a green shirt under a white blouse and green pants.Her weapon is the dragon staf.

Zarya Moonwolf, you are mysticon ranger. She was so awesome. Her tips of her hair turned white and her clothes turned in a blue shirt and pants with a cape. Her weapon is the blue bow.

Emerald Goldenbraid, you are mysticon knight. Her clothes turned in a purple tank top with pants and her weapon is a long sword blade.

Piper Willowbrook, you are mystic on striker. Her hair now has three ponytails and her clothes turned in a yellow tank top with white pants. Her weapon is a big hoop.

Seren Silverbranch, you are mysticon hunter. My hair now is in a long ponytail and my clothes turned in a bright yellow top with a white and turquoise piece of armour left on the chest and bright yellow pants. My weapons are two small easy to use axes with two feathers on the handles. 

Malvaron: I didn't see that coming.

Me: ' I can't believe it!!! I'm a Mysticon. BEST. BIRTHDAY. EVER.!!!

Arkayna: Hey. Who are you and where are you come from?

Me: ' I must think something fast. I know them very well of course because I'm fan of the series but they don't need to know it!' Yhea, where are my manners. My name is Seren ...Dreadbane !

Arkayna: What ? "Seren" Dreadbane ?

Me: No, I mean Dreadbane is there. Look out. 

A "clang" was heard and we all dogde the hit in time.

DB: I was expecting more from the new Mysticons but you are just a bunch of useless heroes.

Me: After that we'll see who is useless.

And with a lot of rage I threw my axe towards him and I hit the target. 

Emerald: At the balcony, we'll have more space to fight.

We all run out and in one minute the balcony become a battlefield. 

Em:Ok , no more Ms. good for you, yargh.

Me: Hey, skeletons. Do you want an AXE with smell of fear and pain? 

And I took down dozens of skeletons at the same time.

Zarya: Oooch, watch out who you are hitting.

Arkayna: Oooch. Malvaron.

Malvaron: Sorry. My mistake.

Then Piper threw her hoop and she hit all the skeletons but...

Piper: Aww, it doesn't do anything.

* All the skeletons become dust*

Piper: Yeah, it did something.

When we finished the army it was time for the boss fight. Dreadbane come out and we all start hitting him till we tired him out. After we beat him, he called his giant vulture and while he was leaving I told him.

Me: Hmmm, I feel that Dreadbane doesn't suits you. I think I'm wanna call you birdbrain.

Arkayna: Wait, where did those Mysticons went ?

Zarya: Goodbye princess.

Zarya and Piper got away and after the chasing Arkayna went back to the throne room to see the bone statues of her parents. 

Arkayna: *in tears* Sorry mother. I dissapoint you.

Me: Everything are going to be okay Arkayna. I promise I won't stop till the evil is gone and your parents are free.

Arkayna: Thanks.

Malvaron: Girls, I found them.

Me: Let's go now.

~ Timeskip~

We all sat down and we were waiting to grab the dragon disk.

Zarya: The foz first.

Choko(the foz): chripp.

Zarya: We're glad your back. Run.

Dark Mage( Tazma): Not so fast.

Piper: Why I can't become a mysticon.

Arkayna: Now.

We save Zarya and Piper and luckily, Tazma got away with a fake dragon disk. 

Arkayna: You risked the fate of Gemina for a fox.

Zarya: I did it for a friend.

Em: Hold your arguments untill we reach the palace, ok?

~ Time skip at the palace~

Zarya: I don't like to work with a princess or her dwarf helper but with the traveller I yes.

Piper: And also thank you for your help.

Em: Who do you called " dwarf helper" ?

Arkayna: I don't like it either and can ask again who you are and where do you come from?

Me:' Now it's time to tell the truth'. My name is Seren Silverbranch and I come from Earth.

All: From Earth ?

Me: Yes. Why you ask? Is there any problem?

Arkayna: How we can trust someone from a kingdom without magic ? Maybe you must return your powers back, it's very dangerous to risk it.

Me: "Molon Labe"

(Arkayna: I love that catchphrase.

Me: But in the beginning you didn't knew what it means.)

Arkayna: What ?

Me: It means "Having come, take them".

Malvaron: Look girls, you're now the new mysticons and you need to work together as a team. 

Me: OK, I'll fight for our promise.

Arkayna: But you'll come here only for job, not for anything else. Alright ?

Me: Alright chief.

Zarya: You don't have the right to do that.

Malvaron: The kingdom it's doom.

Gawayne: Hey, step sis did you hear the news ? Now that mom and dad become statues I'm the king. Isn't that amazing ?

Em: Don't hold it Arkayna.

Arkayna: Noooooooooo!

 And all together we fly around the city with our Griffin and mysticons theme song playing in the background. A new adventure has started and we don't know what the future hold for us, except from me of course. It's going to be the most awesomegozy thing in the world.

  The end of Chapter 1 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4.6K 131 11
࿐.。.:*✦ "𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒏𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅" ࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇ Once killed for being a Foreigner with extraordinary power, reborn in...
27.1K 591 9
A collection of one-shots (or possibly multiple-shots) from prompts suggested by readers for two ships none of us Arrowverse watchers knew we needed...
97.5K 1.6K 28
Just simple scenario & One shots story only (@ ̄∇ ̄@) Saeyoung X Reader (≧▽≦) Saeran X Reader (☆‿ ☆) Jumin X Reader (*^▽^*) V X Reader (-^〇^...
36.9K 867 20
After departing with Rin, Archer returns to his reality marble from there he gets a surprise from Alaya and departs on a new mission. This is my very...