The daisy

Por Elan_Ruiz

Bonnie is an animatronic robot, who was build in a worn factory, where he will grow up physically and mentall... Más

The daisy
Foreword
Chapter 1: The factory
\ 1 - 1 /
\ 1 - 2 /
Chapter 2: MoonLight
\ 2 - 1 /
\ 2 - 2 /
\ 2 - 3 /
Chapter 3: Freddy Fazbear's Pizza
\ 3 - 1 /
\ 3 - 2 /
\ 3 - 3 /
\ 3 - 4 /
\ 3 - 5 /
\ 3 - 6 /
Chapter 4: The real one
\ 4 - 1 /
\ 4 - 2 /
\ 4 - 3 /
\ 4 - 4 /
\ 4 - 5 /
\ 4 - 6 /
\ 4 - 7 /
\ 4 - 9 /
Chapter 5: Robots 0980 in Christmas
\ 5 - 1 /
\ 5 - 2 /
\ 5 - 3 /
\ 5 - 4 /
Chapter 6: L'amour
\ 6 - 1 /
\ 6 - 2 / (+18)
\ 6 - 3 /
\ 6 - 4 /
\ 6 - 5 /
Chapter 7: Break-in
\ 7 - 1 /
\ 7 - 2 /
\ 7 - 3 /
\ 7 - 4 /
\ 7 - 5 /
\ 7 - 6 / (+18)
\ 7 - 7 /
\ 7 - 8 /
\ 7 - 9 /
\ 7 - 10 /
\ 7 - 11 /
\ 7 - 12 /
\ 7 - 13 /
Chapter 8: Confrontation
\ 8 - 1 /
\ 8 - 2 /
Chapter 9: Bonnie's decision
Élan Ruiz
AUTHOR'S NOTE
AUTHOR'S NOTE 2
I'm finally back!

\ 4 - 8 /

853 27 16
Por Elan_Ruiz

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

Bonnie

I couldn't believe it, Freddy had the daisy. This was the Freddy I met in that factory, the one I used to play a lot with while the place was still stable. The bear who gave me a little daisy, which I was looking at right now, was him. I couldn't hold back my emotions. This moment was so marvelous that in no time my tears were coming down from my eyes, then a sob and a frown following them. I had no way to hide this. I didn't even think about what Freddy was thinking with me acting this way; I just knew somehow I finally found one of my best friends that I met twelve years ago. I couldn't make out Freddy next to me; I guessed he was staring at me. I just got my eyes closed tightly and releasing tears.

   "Bon? The one from the factory?" Freddy asked slowly.

   After quite some tears, I gave him a nod and then looked back up at him. His eyes were watering, but he drew a warm smile, I could tell he was just as happy as I was. I wiped away some tears and did my best to pull a grin.

   "Bonnie... the creation of the humans' chief?" he asked.

   "Yes, that's me," I said shuddering a little.

   I felt like something was stuck in my throat that kept my lungs from getting fresh air, like a huge fur ball at my heart level, aside from the fact that my heart was pumping like kicking for having Freddy here and asking me about the past.

   "Oh, Bonnie, it's ok." He placed his paw on my back. "Come here, come."

   As he opened his arms for me, I snuggled up into his chest while he was trying to calm me down by purring me and ruffling my hair.

   "Don't worry, it's alright," he whispered.

   These tears were nothing about a wound or an illness, but for happiness. I actually thought I wasn't going to be able to see this Freddy ever. I kept in mind that in the factory, hundreds like him were being built, and if I found one, there was gonna be no way for me to find out. My only key to unlock the truth was this little daisy. And now he was here, I felt so warm and safe cuddling with him. His chest's fur was quite soft; his heart beat against my ear a little fast as his breathing did as well. I had no idea how this could be, but all the blue inside of me was fading away. I wish this moment never ended. My weeping perished.

   "You feel better?" Freddy said underneath my ear.

   "Yep," I said while sitting back as I was.

   "Hey, don't cry anymore. Don't you see you've just found an old pal?" he said with the widest smile.

   "Yeah." I sniffed and tried hard to smile.

   "I can't believe after twelve years, you still kept it with you," he said while looking at the daisy resting on my lap. "When I gave it to you, I swear I thought you weren't gonna find me. Thought I was never gonna see you ever again."

   He stopped for a few seconds, and then started to talk again.

   "I'm so glad to see you, Bonnie," he said while patting in my back.

   After a long weeping, I finally decided to talk with him.

   "I'm glad to see you, too," I said still fidgeting.

   "So... Do you remember what happened that day?"

   "Umm," I mumbled.

   "I can tell you what I remember about it," Freddy suggested.

   "Oh, sure, please do," I quickly said.

   "Well... I remember I was playing with ya, I think we were throwing some make up to each other, then I left the room and... Umm..."

   Freddy stopped and stared at my room's door before him. I caught this as something sort of painful for him, so I dared and put a paw on his shoulder to ease his mind.

   "I had seen... I saw a dead person on the ground cover in blood, it looked like her head had exploded," he stated almost whispering. "The humans ran everywhere for not knowing what the hell happened, and then the factory started to come down, but before I could've warned you, I saw my creator running towards the room. I knew he wanted me, so I got to the room again. There wasn't enough time to tell you about what I saw, so I gave to you a part of my body that actually wasn't ever fixed: the daisy."

   Freddy was looking at the daisy while telling what he lived about that day.

   "I wanted to see you once again. Perhaps for being created in the same factory they were gonna take us to the same restaurant. So I could have a way to recognize you, you'd carry the daisy I ripped off my body. And now I can see it worked: the same daisy that I gave to you." Freddy pulled aside some fur from his chest so he could show me the scar where the daisy used to be.

   We kept watching each other for a while, like we could see our past through our sights, our games and a whole, speechless world. I'd never felt this connection with him before, not even as kids.

   "What about you? What do you remember?" he patted my shoulder.

   For a while I thought about Freddy: when we used to play in that place. Then I said. "Well, we did have a make-up fight; I used a lipstick in you, and you had stained me too. I remember I said I looked like an old lady." I chuckled.

   "Really?" he said chuckling back.

   "Yeah." I smiled. "But then you went out to look for Ivy."

   I instantly stopped and started to remember.

   "Hey, that's true. We used to play with that little girl a lot. I think she was your creator's daughter, wasn't she?"

   "¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢."

"BONNIE! HELP ME!" Ivy cried out, "BONNIE! BONNIE! BONNIE! BONNIE! BONNIE!"

   Ivy was thrown out by that thing, stopping her screaming.

   "IVY!" I shouted.

   That thing's eyes were staring at me. The factory was falling down.

"Bonnie?" Freddy asked, "Bonnie, are you ok? What's wrong?"

   I didn't realize I moved no muscles, just remembered the way Ivy was murdered. I didn't have any more tears to let go, even though I still felt guilty for letting her down.

   "Bonnie!?" Freddy asked out loud while shaking me.

   After he shook me off my mind, I looked back at his worried gaze.

   "Hey what happened? What's wrong?"

   "Freddy..."

   "What?"

   "She's dead." The muscles in my face contracted all at the same time.

   It was like magic, but my eyes seemed to gathered tears from nowhere, no matter the ones I already let go. Just when I told Freddy about Ivy, my weeping came back up.

   "What?" he asked in the same tone.

   "Ivy died!" I cried out as I placed my face in my paws.

   I couldn't make out anything Freddy could have said, I was just listening to Ivy's high-pitched screaming rumble in my mind. Sometimes I dreamt about her face, the same scared glance in the hands of that monster. There was no way I could forgive myself, there was just no way.

   "Bonnie," he said smoothly.

   I raised my head to see Freddy. He looked a little serious.

   "You… You'd like… umm… Would you like to sleep with me tonight?"

   Freddy's question was a little bit odd to me, so I just frowned.

   "Well... you seem pretty hurt... I didn't expect you to say that. Guess it's better if you sleep tonight with company, maybe with someone you'll be better. What do you think?" he explained kind of ashamed.

I felt kind of relieved when I listened to Freddy's explanation as I spotted his face getting reddish. I didn't struggle in answering.

   "If it doesn't bother you,"

   "No, don't worry, you can stay," he said patting my back.

   "Thanks, Freddy, really," I said from the bottom of my heart.

   "You're welcome, Bon." He smiled at me.

   Freddy seemed to know more about how to take care of somebody who was going through a rough time. He might have felt it coming by my way to cry my eyes out, but whether he knew how much it hurt or not, his plea made me feel better already. It was like the old days when he still cared about me. Freddy got up and stood before me.

   "Hey, Bon," he held a toothy smile.

   "Yeah?" I was expressionless.

   "Come here and give me a hug!" He stretched his big arms for me. "I finally got to see my best friend ever again! We gotta celebrate!"

   A smile drew back in my face, and I accepted his hug. I got up and laid myself onto his hug. I was giggling happily and calmly, and then Freddy whispered to my ear. "So glad to see you, Bon."

   "Me too, Fred." I tightened the hug.

   He stepped back after we broke our hug.

   "Well, let's check out what Chica made for dinner."

   "Sure, let's go, I'm starving." I actually was.

   "Same here." He chuckled.

   When we left my room, we both spotted black smoke coming out from the kitchen.

   "WHAT THE FUCK!?" Freddy yelled out.

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

49.4K 902 9
(y/n) find out about a pizzeria in the news and soon got a job there. She soon finds out that her closet friends the original animatronics are there...
28.4K 813 27
Freddy Fazbear is the ruthless, heartless, cold leader of the Fazbear gang, who doesn't care about anyone but himself. Not even his older brother Gol...
49 2 3
3 years after its initial announcement, the grand opening of a new restaurant called The Pizzaplex is finally going to happen. The animatronics of Fr...
7.9K 181 20
Cover image by Dragonskaa on Deviantart Also, this is an older story, so expect for it to be kinda janky in some areas At night, and on their days of...