28 Days | Jungkook ✔

By drawfavs

You & Jungkook despise each other. It wasn't fair that someone with a cruel personality had everything-enviab... More

Friends to Enemies to Goodbye
Deal with the Devil
Screwed up
Victoria's Secret Scammer
Dank Memes in Hell
Gucci Model on the Runway
Bangtan Boys
Just One Day
Saviour Instead of a Villain
The Devil's Father
Oh My Lucifer
Pied Piper
8 Hours of Sleep? Not Realistic
Crying Beautifully
Lucky
Warm Hands
Save Me
We Got Time
The Masked Man
Coffee
Toy
Real Life
Heaven
Fake Dating
Young Love
The Game
Bora
Fake Happiness
T Shirt
Luminary
Honesty
Kim Jonghyun
Friends to Enemies to Friends Again
Goodbye
Awkward
Present
Dance
Alcohol
Family Reunion
Fault
The Coward's Choice
Break
Heart
History
Waitress [Special Chapter for 28k Reads]
Tutor
First Love
Crying Devil
Plan
Jewelry
Painting
Chao
Warehouse
Celebrity
News
Intentions
Simple
Power
Door
Cigar
Chamber
Value
Late
Number
One Week
Bag
Path
Satan
Fake Smile
Supernatural
Trapped
Strange
Baggy
Gates
Gaze
Member
Safe
Lullaby
Quiet
Same
Compliment
King
Shadows
Call
Revenge
Texts
Tamed
Beastly
Cards
Transaction
Regret
Anonymous
Identity
Flames
Lies
Fate
Sunrise
Golden
Dream
EPILOGUE
28 Days - Frequently Asked Questions

Proud

14K 831 578
By drawfavs

I finally pay at the cashier and walk home, carrying the bags.

I'm so conflicted.

The mysterious lady said I should leave Jungkook alone for a few days... She's never been wrong so far, but I only have 5 days left and this day is almost over.... I know I'll definitely not be with Jungkook for a few hours tonight. Which is what the mysterious lady wants.

I text Jungkook, though. I know I shouldn't based upon the lady's advice, but leaving him alone was my worst mistake.

Y/N: heyy, kook. hope tonight
goes well!

Y/N: did u see my note? i
sorta had to leave tonight
(based on namjoon's
orders, lmao)

Y/N: well, respond when
u can :P

JK: yea i got ur note.
sorry for the late reply!

Y/N:
ah cool & it's ok!
glad u responded lmao

JK: of course i would
respond. why? did u
think i was dead 💀🤣

Y/N: uh noo....

JK: yay. so what's up?

Y/N:
not much, just got
groceries &
walking home. wbu?

JK: getting ready for
a political event
for my family

Y/N: niceee! must be
exciting

JK: not really.
it's going to be
super boring.
wish u were here.
maybe tonight would
actually be fun.

There was apart of me that was glad we were texting because I could feel my cheeks blushing a thousand different reds and he'd definitely tease me in person for it.

Y/N: i wish i was
there with u also.

JK: r u blushing?

I look up from my phone, and observe my surroundings to see if he was spying on me. How could he have known?

Y/N: um are you
a psychic...

JK: nah ur just easy
to predict. maybe not
for anyone else
but for me.

Y/N: ah ok.....

JK: ugh i gotta go.
walk home safely :)

Y/N: i will! thanks 🙏

JK: i miss you.
dream sweet things
about me.

Y/N: i miss you too!
and why should i exactly
dream about u? haha :P

JK: because my dreams
are filled with you.

You know a boy is smooth when he be making you giggle maniacally through text.

Y/N: okay, ill try my best
to dream about you.

JK: u better 😤 i get jealous
when u think of another guy.
okay byyee❤️

He really used the heart emoji. This is as cheesy as a middle school romance but why does it make my heart flutter so much?

Not to be overdramatic, but does a heart emoji mean he's in love with me?

Y/N: lolll byee 💕
good night!

JK: good night, bae 💤

BAE? Doesn't that stand for "Before Anyone Else"? Does this mean I'm his number one hoe?

Well, he's my number one hoe, too. Wait, hoe is too rude- he's my number one friend. Well, friend with benefits.

Did i really just think that? Man, I really am a hoe.

My heart fluttered continuously all the way home and I smiled to myself like a madman.

I open the door to my apartment. I find my parents on the couch having tea with Taehyung.

Taehyung uncrosses his legs and puts his cup down on the table. He tackles me with a bear hug.

"You're home!"

"Of course I would be," I smile.

My parents watch us and grin really knowingly.

After getting ready for sleep, we go to my room and my parents wink.

I flop onto the bed. "I had the most exhausting day..."

"Want to talk about it?" Taehyung rests his head against his arm.

I sigh. "DUH!"

I explain what happened today.

"So the weird lady said you shouldn't be around Jungkook?" Taehyung raises his brow.

I nod. "For a few days."

Taehyung frowns. "I don't trust her at all."

"But everything so far is true. She knows about magic, heck she brought me to Hell so I could find you!"

"True, but we don't know anything about her."

"Yeah..." I look up to the ceiling. "What have you been even doing all day?"

Taehyung groans. "Not much. Just cleaned up the house, ranted on twitter about RM's mixtape, then debated with your parents about politics 'til you came back. Pretty usual."

"Ah, cool. I asked Jin if they could make an exception and let you into the Bangtan Boys. He said he really wish he could, but the process is a bit more difficult than he would like. Sorry Taehyung."

Taehyung smiles. "It's okay. You tried your best."

"Yeah but I should have been a bit more diligent-"

"Not buts. You gave your all for this journey and I'm really proud of you."

"You're proud of me?"

"Absolutely." He grinned that box-shaped adorable grin.

He was proud of me... It was nice to hear those words. Something I've barely heard from my parents or teachers and it felt so genuine coming from Taehyung.

"I'm proud of you, too," I replied.

"Y/n, promise me one thing," He asks, fiddling his fingers.

"What?"

"No matter what happens at the end of this mission... you won't blame yourself."

I gulp. No matter what happens... He's referring to if we don't succeed...

I shake my head. "There's no ulterior choice. Jungkook will definitely live and-"

Taehyung bites his lip. "But what if he doesn't?"

My eyes begin to get watery. "Why would you say something so scary?"

"Because scary things happen in life. And even if you reverse time to change it all, there's a possibility that the circumstances remain the same. But that doesn't mean you should destroy yourself because of it."

The words hang in the air. It hurt my heart to think about it... but he makes a point.

"So you promise?" Taehyung finally says.

"Promise what?"

"That you won't destroy yourself if Jungkook isn't saved?"

"I hate that there's possibly this could happen, but you're right. I shouldn't destroy myself. As much as it hurts and it's difficult for myself to live. I will go on."

Taehyung nods. "Good. You're the only one that I have and you deserve a good life, despite what happens."

"What about you? Jungkook is your brother. Will you destroy yourself if the plan doesn't go as followed?" I wondered.

Taehyung gives a grim smile. "I'm already destroyed. I don't think I can break anymore."

AUTHOR'S NOTE: 4 days left after this night... wowza. The reason why it takes me so long to update is because I'm aware there's a lot of plot holes and inconsistencies in this story, and I'm so annoyed with them.

If you notice any inconsistencies, just leave your questions/notes here and I'll try to answer and fix them or at least try to make sense of them in future chapters

When this story is over, I'll def fix everything up, but yeah i'm just moving forward with this. Y'all will see how it goes LOL

Thanks for keeping up it means a lot! 😊❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 15.7K 46
Jungkook suddenly received a text from Taehyung. But the thing is, Taehyung is dead. [ HORROR FIC ] - Warning : Non graphic suicide, abusive behavior...
82.7K 3.8K 14
Jungkook was a nobody, an outcast, nothing. Well he was, until he moved to a new school, one of the six school popular boys take a special interest i...
5.4K 690 25
"He killed himself,What part of that don't you understand?" "He won't,He never will" "You know he did.." "Why did he promise to stay then,Why did he...
46.5K 2.4K 11
"I'm fine," no I'm not, I'm dying inside, "are you sure?" "yes," no I'm not, I'm not fine, I need help! Jungkook finally stands up to his father, rev...