Smutty Shiro X Keith Oneshot...

By floralsu3

Shiro x keith smuts and maybe fluff than smut โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’• More

first heat
dreams
first chapter of lifeโ™ก
Pt 2โ™ก
hiiโ™ก, please read!!ยฐ
its our life โ˜†
Bad boyโ™ก
The war is over
Thank youโ™กโ™กโ™ก
the war is over part 2
first heat (re-write)
new life
โ……แŽฏโ„•โ„‚โ„ฐ แ‡โ„แ†โ„‹ โ„ณโ„ฐ
โ……แŽฏโ„•โ„‚โ„ฐ แ‡โ„แ†โ„‹ โ„ณโ„ฐ (โ„™แŽฏโ„›แ† 2)
Punishment
Helloo from the other sideeeee๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿปโค๏ธ
My smile is extinct๐Ÿฅ€
Hiyaaaโค๏ธ
My smile is extinct (2)๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿฅ€
My Alpha๐Ÿ’‹
Forbidden loveโš”๏ธโฃ๏ธ
Forbidden love โš”๏ธโฃ๏ธ(2)
Questionn
Im coming home (mpreg)
Im coming home (mpreg part 2)
Hiya
Its a date๐ŸŒผ
Stay in the game ๐Ÿˆโฃ๏ธ
Stay in the game (2)
Sleepless nights
Galra! Shiro
Any ideas?
Criminal
Anxiety๐Ÿ’Š๐Ÿšฌ
Another question
Hi!!!!
A TEMPORARY end

Galra! Shiro~2

4.5K 101 24
By floralsu3

Shiro curled up into a ball, panting and whining both out of physical and emotional pain. He didn't mean to yell at Keith like that but he was close to loosing control because Keith was so close to him and he smelled so good. Ulaz came to shiros room and saw a shaking Keith standing there shocked and scared. He quickly ran up to him and searched him for any physical harm. "What happened?" He asked anxiously. Keith swallowed a bit "I-I don't know..I kissed his ear and he snapped and yelled at me.."he said nervously. Ulaz sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose out of annoyance. "Keith. Let me tell you something about an alphas rut. If you TOUCH an alpha anywhere especially close to their EARS or TAIL that will drive them insane. And for Shiro..Keith I told you to stay away from his room and you disobeyed me." Ulaz said sternly, disappointed in Keith for not listening. "The reason why he snapped and yelled at you is because he didn't want to hurt you. Shiros rut is more difficult then some of the alphas here to get through because he doesn't have a mate anymore and he doesn't want ANYONE including you or anything touching him. A slight touch to him can cause a lot of trouble for you" Ulaz said "now get your ass back to the conference room, meetings about to start" Ulaz said and Keith quickly got his ass to the conference room. He saw some omegas and alphas already at the table. Kolvian was sitting down in his chair with Antok asleep on his chest. He was rocking him slightly to keep him calm and asleep. Keith sighed softly and sat down in the far back, feeling bad that he done something Shiro didn't like or didn't want.

Ulaz walked into shiros room with a mask on and he rubbed his back soothingly. "Papa..." Shiro whined, sniffling and shaking. Ulaz frowned and sighed softly "I know I haven't done this in a while but..why don't you come stay with me and your father at our apartment on the sixth floor for a few weeks?"He asked. Shiro nodded "okay..take a scent blocker so omegas won't come crawling in" he said softly as he handed him a strong dose of medication. Shiro leaned up and swallowed the pill dry and panted slightly. Ulaz looked through shiros clothes and found a loose pair of boxers and a loose pair of sweatpants and he helped him dress himself. He then grabbed a t-shirt and put it on him. He helped him up to his feet and walked him to the elevator and helped him in. He pressed the 6th button and the elevator doors closed and started going up. Shiro sighed softly "you know..I think Keith might like you.." Ulaz said with a small smile. Shiros ears lifted slightly "I doubt it...no ones going to want an alpha that yells at them.."he said quietly as his ears dropped back down. "That was his own dumbass fault" Ulaz huffed "dad-.."Shiro went to say on Keith's defense "No. he shouldn't have even been around you. If he would've actually listened to me and stayed put then you wouldn't be this hurt." Ulaz said sternly "I'm fine-" Shiro started again "since when takashi? When was the last time you smiled, like actually smiled out of joy? When you were with Adam right?" He asked "dad!" Shiro whined loudly "No Shiro..son..you and Adam separated years ago baby... and your still blaming yourself for his abusive ways..he used to cut you and scream at you because of something he did then he blamed it on you..how are you not angry with him..why do you still think of him when he hurt you.." Ulaz said softly. Shiro swallowed a bit and took a deep breath "because..I loved him, dad..I loved him so much even after he hurt me I still loved him..I still love him.."he said, his ears flat to his head and a pained expression on his face. Ulaz frowned and sighed softly "your going to haft to let him go baby...do you see what holding on is doing to you..it's hurting you more then you can handle.."he said softly and hugged Shiro tight. Shiro sniffled and whined as he laid his head on ulazs shoulder. "You need to let go baby.."he said soflgt as he rubbed shiros back. They soon arrived to the sixth floor and walked out of the elevator and walked to the apartment. They walked in and Shiro walked to his room and laid down in his bed. Ulaz walked in behind him and tucked him in and kissed his head "goodnight my son..I'll have some hot soup and some medicine when you wake up.."he said softly and left shiros room after turning on his fan and handing him some extra pillows in case he felt uncomfortable. Shiro felt hot tears stream down his cheeks and he pulled some of the pillows close, cuddling them and sniffling. He soon cried himself to sleep. Loosing a mate wasn't easy..it took many years to get over if not expressed properly and ulaz is the only person Shiro has actually expressed any negative emotion to or shown.

Keith came by and was walking with thace. Thace and ulaz were mates and Shiro was their adoptive son. Thace walked in, chuckling with Keith because they were joking about some of the obnoxious galrans. Thace saw ulaz cooking and he looked deep in thought. "Hey hon, whatcha cooking? smells good" he smiled as he walked to ulaz and kissed his head Nd smacked his ass playfully, ulaz jumped and smacked Thace a shoulder with a playful grin "don't do that!" He said and continued cooking. "Some hot soup for Shiro...I think he's going back into his depression Thace.."he sighed softly and Thace frowned "what's wrong?" He asked softly "he's still dealing with rut for one and he's still not over Adam.."Ulaz whined, he didn't know what to do anymore. "I'll talk to him...you just better hope he doesn't shut down again..last time he didn't leave his room in a month.." he said softly. Keith couldn't help it but he was listening to their conversation while looking at pictures "maybe..I can talk to him?" Keith said suddenly. Ulazs and Thaces ears perked up a little and they looked at each other. "I-I don't know Keith.."Ulaz said, unsure. "Baby..let him try.." thace said softly, ulaz sighed softly and went back to cooking.

Keith walked down the hallway to shiros room and knocked on the door gently, he didn't receive and answer so he walked into shiros room and saw him asleep. The pills Shiro took were still in affect so scent or touch didn't bother him. Keith sat down on shiros bed and gently rubbed his waist. He felt bad for the alpha. Shiro felt a sudden hand on him and he jumped, scooting very quickly to the wall, breathing fast and he was panicked "Sorry Sorry! It's just me!" Keith said standing up and putting his hands up. Shiro growled, he was annoyed. He laid back down, his back facing Keith. Keith sighed "your parents seem nice.."he said softly. Shiro didn't reply. His tail was thumping agsisnt the bed sofly and his ears were back. "So..Can I know about Adam?" Keith asked, shiros ears went flat. "No." Shiro said sternly, he was sure he wasn't going to let his walls down for Keith. He let them down once and was afraid to let them down again. "Aww..you can trust me.."Keith said with a frown "just because I can doesn't mean I want too." Shiro Said as he leaned up, his shirt was off and it showed all of his battle scars from his past missions and battles. Keith scanned over shiros back and frowned. He reached his hand out and gently traced a long scar, causing Shiro to flinch slightly and tense up but soon started to relax the more Keith traced them, he missed being touched..just like back rubs, hand holding and even hugs. He missed doing all of that with an omega. He wasn't going to lie the more he was around Keith was the more he felt attracted to him but he didn't wanna show it. Keith gently started to rub shiros back, cringing at feeling a lot of stress knots in his back "when's the last time you had a massage or a break from missions?" Keith asked "years ago.."he said in return and laid down, Keith moved his hand away and Shiro frowned and curled up tight into a ball, shying away from Keith. "Shiro why can you just enjoy the affection im giving you?" Keith huffed at Shiro. Shiro growled softly "I don't know Keith because the last fucking person that tried to give me 'affection' cut me and bruised me." He said a snap in his tone. Keith frowned and he just sighed and sat down on shiros bed. "You know...I'm not like whoever was in your past or whatever they did to you I wouldn't do that.." Keith said softly "and your words are supposed to make open up about him?" Shiro asked. "Well..no not necessarily but it would be nice to get to know you..since you are the one that basically protected me..saved me the first time I arrived" Keith said softly "and all I'm asking is that you just..talk to me please..if it's not a lot then that's fine but I may not know what happened but I can see what it's doing to you.." he said softly. "Stop talking like you know!" He growled "you know nothing. You know ABSOLUTELY nothing! You're acting like you fucking know my whole life story and you don't! So why don't you just go fuck off with that bullshit..it's pissing me off." He said visibly really agitated. Keith flinched from shiros tone and shiros ears flattened "see this is why you should stay away...your only going to end up hurt and I can't do that to you.."he sighed. "Just leave please.."Shiro whimpered softly, keeping his back to Keith "shiro-" Keith started "i said LEAVE." Shiro Said again. Keith sniffled a bit as his eyes teared up and he left as he was told. Shiros ears flattened and he leaned up and got up and walked to the bathroom that was connected to his room and he turned on the shower extremely hot. He looked at himself in the mirror and he had hot tears streaming down his cheeks he suddenly punched the mirror hard causing it to shatter into tiny to large shards. His knuckles were a little bloody and he took fast deep breaths. Shiro was shaking pretty badly and he shakily cleaned up the glass and got into the shower bare. He felt really numb and really depressed and hopeless. He didn't know what to do anymore. He clenched his jaw and just sunk down to his knees and just started sobbing uncontrollably and just let out silent screams. He has been pushing everything down. Every pain, every hurt, every negative emotion deep deep down into a locked case under 20 feet of concrete and with thousands and thousands of pounds of rocks and stones and on top of that a lot of thick layers of dirt and sand. He started hyperventilating as he started having a really bad panic attack as every single memory of Adam and every memory of war started flooding his mind. Keith felt an unpleasant shiver go down his spine and so did ulaz, he glanced at Keith and walked to shiros room and knocked on the door, he didn't get an answer and he went to walk in but thace pulled him back and he snapped at thace "ulaz. Let Keith take care of him. You can't stick to him anymore baby..he's growing up and he needs Keith." Thace said and pulled ulaz close and hugged him tight. Ulaz whimpered. Keith bit his lip and he walked into shiros room and walked to the bathroom, knocking on the door. Shiro didn't answer, he was rocking back and forth clawing at the back of his ears and making them bleed. He was in full panic mode and he didn't have anyone to pull him out of it. Keith unlocked the door suddenly and saw Shiro. "Takashi!" He called as he turned off the shower and put a towel down in the tub then kneeled down on that towel and he cupped shiros cheeks and he actually pulled Shiro out of it. Shiros eyes were clouded over and puffy from crying. Keith frowned and whined and he got out of the tub and grabbed a soft towel and he helped Shiro out of the tub and he dried him off and laid him down. Shiro was trembling and he curled up into the covers, whimpering softly and shaking. Keith sighed softly and he laid down beside Shiro and pulled him close. Shiros eyes widened a little and he sniffled and turned to Keith and snuggled into him, laying his head on Keith's chest and his arm wrapped around his waist. Keith smiled a little "I'm here for you Shiro...I'm not ever leaving you.."he whispered softly into shiros ears and Shiro sniffled and just snuggled his face into Keith's chest, taking a deep breath and letting out a sigh of relief. "You're okay..he can't and won't ever hurt you as long as I'm here.."he said quietly as he gently scratched shiros back. He saw shiros ears bleeding and he leaned up earning a loud whimper from Shiro "let me tend to your ears honey.."he said softly and Shiro leaned up and crossed his leg as he hunched over with a soft frown on his face and bags under his eyes. Keith got up and grabbed a first aid kit and started cleaning shiros ears then kissed his head and laid back down and Shiro laid down beside him, laying his head on his chest and his arm across keiths stomach. Keith gently started running his fingers through shiros hair to soothe him to sleep. Shiro was soon knocked out into a deep sleep. Keith yawned as well and he started falling asleep.

The next morning~

Shiro woke up and felt sick to his stomach. He leaned up and looked around and he didn't see Keith, he whined and teared up. All he wanted was for Keith to be his and for him to stay with him. He got up, putting on a shirt and some sweatpants and he walked out of his room and hearing Keith and ulaz talk while thace cooked breakfast. He sighed in relief and he walked to the living room and sat down beside Keith and leaned against him with a yawn. Keith smiled softly and continued to sip his coffee. "How are you feeling hun?" Ulaz asked Shiro "feel sick.."he said quietly, he was running a pretty high fever and ulaz saw. He sighed softly and lead Shiro to his room "stay." He said and Shiro sighed and he laid down in bed.

Ulaz walked into the bathroom and he grabbed some rut medication to help shiros fever. He walked back into his room and gave him the medication and Shiro took it. Ulaz walked out and Keith walked in and he laid down behind Shiro. Shiro smiled slightly and turned to Keith and suddenly pulled him close with a yawn. "So..I guess you're warming up to me?" He asked and Shiro huffed in response. Keith chuckled and snuggled into Shiro "I'll take that as a yes." He said. "So..can you be mine?" Shiro asked suddenly causing Keith's eyes to widened "be yours..?" He asked. Shiros ears flattened and he sighed deeply "it was stupid of me to ask.." he said quietly as he went to move from Keith but Keith pulled shiro into a sudden kiss. Shiro felt every stress and pain and worry melt away with one kiss. He kissed Keith back softly and after he broke the kiss he nuzzled Keith. "I'm yours.."he said softly. Shiro smiled softly and licked at a certain spot where Keith's scent gland is. He sunk his fangs into it and claimed Keith as his officially. Keith tensed up bad with the bite and he took a deep breath. Shiro pulled his fangs out and licked over the bite, numbing it then he kissed Keith again and held him close. "Mine.."he said softly and they both soon fell asleep

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 4.8K 65
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
72.5K 2.5K 48
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
99K 4.1K 49
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...