Forbidden Pleasures

By avalerie696

Fire, burns her heart, And ice, makes her soul. Who do you trust, When no one, you know? A child, so helpless... More

Copyright
Story Description
Prologue
What did you do today?
Devil's Arrival
Trust no one
Get away
What do I do?
Finding her
Never trust wolves
Stabbed by a wolf
Taken
Annoying Maid
Light in the darkness
Ashes
Surprise
Pack Party
Among the stars
Unknown
Nothing's as it seems
She's back
Follow your mind
Milestones long gone
I've been what??!
Infinitely Horny
Every Mate's dream
He trusts me?
...
Nora
Freedom
Unknown
Catch me once, but you can't trap me twice

Author's Note

10 1 1
By avalerie696

Hello.

I know it's been a while since I updated, but I just wanted to know how many of you are actually interested in this story. Because I feel like it's going nowhere and the plot is not moving forward.

I'm not sure if the story is too fast, or too slow, or just plain boring. And I'm not sure if any of you are even reading this book.

So for now, this book is being discontinued. I don't want a book that has just views and no readers to interact with. And I'm not that satisfied with the work I have displayed here either.

Anyway, I hope you understand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 812 42
"Previously known as... Scarletstroke: Girl assassin" * No hesitation * No killing of children * No killing of innocent people * No emotions * And d...
1.8K 312 18
Astrid Greene had been a fairly typical teenage girl; attending highschool, playing sports, and nightly family dinners. That all changed when a cloak...
267K 11.6K 14
From the moment he'd rescued Julie from a late-night attack, Asher had ached for things he knew he could never have. The touch of her skin. The taste...
595 40 18
I feel strong arms wrap around my waist to keep me from falling and I look up to see his black eyes staring down deep into mine. I feel my cheeks hea...