HEARTLESS PRINCE

By NilaKeis

I wont's write much about this story because I want you to enjoy Arnav's and Khushi's journey. So there is no... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Teaser
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Giveaway
The Winner is

Chapter 31

3.2K 165 29
By NilaKeis

Chapter 31

Both stood on the wall, face to face and felt each other. The time seems to stop and only their loud breaths were to hear. Khushi still tried to understand what she saw and Arnav tried the same about what he heard.

Khushi pulled on his shirt, boring her nails deep into it. She was sure if she didn't stopped him, he would have killed Mr. Kundra and this terrified her to the core. Did Arnav really believed in her innocence and not in Mr. Kundra's lies? Was he really this time on her side?

The same person who named her three years ago with such awful names, was ready to kill someone for her. The picture of Kundra's blue face glimmered behind her eyes and she asked herself, why? Why was Arnav ready to hurt someone for her? Why was he protecting her? Why was he believing her?

She pulled away from him and saw surprise in his eyes. He roamed around her face to see every reaction and she tried hard to hide her disgust. She knew she hugged him and was at the same time disappointed in herself that she did it. Her feelings threaten to overrun her. The situation so overwhelming that Khushi was ready to forget her mistrust in Arnav and find solace in his arms.

Khushi's weakness hurt her. It make her wanting to leave her own body. Peel her own skin. She felt so weak. So desperate and that was something she didn't want to feel at all.

*

Whatever Arnav saw in her face, he didn't show how he felt about it. He took her hand which she tried to free immediately and pulled her behind him, while he walked to the door.

As soon they left his office, they saw many people standing outside. Arnav realized that they must be heard what happened inside the office, or they saw how Akash and Lavanya left the room with Mr. Kundra. Whatever they heard and saw, they stood now there and looked up to Arnav and Khushi.

Arnav could see how they talked behind their hands and heard how Khushi gasped. Arnav could see from the corner of his eyes how she turned around and felt her shaking hand in his. He knew he didn't like her reaction at all. She shouldn't be afraid of this people. She shouldn't fear no one and he promised himself, he would make sure that she didn't have to experience this feelings, ever again.

He pulled her to him, placed his hand on her shoulder and turned Khushi around to them. His voice was loud and clear when he spoked.

>>As some of you may know, I am Arnav Singh Raizada. The new owner of this factory.<<

He looked to Khushi and took her hand in his, again.

>>And I just realized I didn't introduced you to the most important person in my life. This is Khushi Singh Raizada. My wife.<<

Some people gasped, some discussed the new information with the people that stood next to them and some even started to speak loud. Asking questions only Khushi and Arnav knew.

Wife?

How?

Don't believe it. Is she his mistress?

If she was his wife, then why was she here for years, without him?

Why does she not say anything?

What happened with Mr. Kundra?

Khushi didn't say anything of course but her body spoke a language Arnav knew very well. She was still afraid. It was obvious that the whole situation was responsible for her uneasiness and he just wanted to give her the very needful protection. He wanted to end everything, so that Khushi and he could get some time alone. Arnav's interrupted the loud discussion with his own voice.

>>Khushi Singh Raizada is my legally wedded wife and this since three years.<<

Many of them exchange their glances and started again to talk loud, but his strict voice stopped their conversations. ASR has had enough of their disrespectful questions and wanted to end this shit.

>>ANY PROBLEMS?!!!<<

Everyone became silent.

Arnav fixed everyone with his boring gaze. He didn't let a tiny place for them to think they can speak bad about his wife.

>>Show your new boss some respect and welcome his wife.<<

All spoke with one voice and at the same time, >>welcome, Mrs. Khushi Singh Raizada.<<

Khushi came closer to Arnav when she heard the choir of voices welcoming her. She didn't want to search his closeness but her body did against her wish. It was an instinct that was stronger than any doubt that Khushi held in her heart toward Arnav.

Arnav scooped her suddenly up in his arms and walked through the crowd. Khushi hid her face in the crook of his neck, while he carried her to the door. When he reached the door he turned around once again and spoke all bossy.

>>Everyone who works in our company, have to come to an Interview in the next days. My wife Kushi is going to decide who can keep his job and who not. Whoever is giving his loyalty to Mr. Kundra can pack his things and leave with him this factory that belongs to us.<<

Now there was finally a silence that Arnav wanted and craved. He turned around before the crowd continue to speak and left the factory. It was time to go home and have some family time. Khushi may do not want to admit that she enjoyed it, but Arnav knew his wife better.

***

The wedding night came and Manoj was more than happy to finally become married to his sweet fiancé. She was one of the most beautiful and honest persons in this world and he asked himself again and again, how did he deserve her.

His house was decorated with candles and flowers and the family celebrated his final steps toward his room, where his newly wedded wife waited for him. They took Pari already fifteen minutes ago and now it was his turn to enter their room. His cousins played their games to take as much money from him as possible and he didn't mind it. He was just eager to be alone with Pari.

When he remembered how nervous he was about this night, how fearful. All this was unnecessary. Now he knew that the love to Pari was so deep, that he could be who he is. His real himself.

He just wished he never met Payal. He felt disgusted when he thought on her and on his sin that he committed with this woman.

Manoj was ashamed because of what he did and how he betrayed Pari behind her back. Just one night, it should be just one time thing, so that he knew what to do in his wedding night. He didn't want to be a looser and do something wrong, but in what shit did he get himself into, he still didn't know how to come out of it.

In the last few days he spend so much time with Pari and found out what amazing person she was. How sweet and goodhearted she was. He couldn't feel nothing else than deep love for his future wife. Yes he fell in love with her and was happy about his new life with her. This love wasn't there immediately after their engagement but became slowly part of his heart.

If just his night with Payal didn't create such a mess. What started as one time thing, ended in a serious problem that he wasn't able to solve till now. Payal was crazy and stalked him every second of his life. He was so disgusted from himself, that he just stopped to take her calls.

She got this huge sexual appetite and called him few times a day. First he was afraid that she called his parents or Pari, so he did what she wanted from him. He met her and fucked her. He couldn't name this as anything else then just fucking. The things she wanted him to say were disgusting and he fought with nausea, whenever he heard her voice. She called him Arnav and forced him to say things like, >>Khushi is a bitch. I love only you Payal. You are the only one whom I want in my bed. Only you can make me come.<< and, and, and.

Soon he wasn't in condition to give Payal what she expected him to give and whenever she wanted him to touch her, was pure torture. Two days before his wedding, he stopped to take her calls or give her any reaction. It was time to end this torture. Maybe he betrayed Pari his fiancé, but he would never betray Pari his wife.

No matter what, Manoj is not going to stain Pari's body with his and Payal's dirt. No way.

He entered the dark room and locked the door behind him. The music from downstairs sounded very loud and he was glad his family was going to continue with celebration, while he and his wife are going to take their relationship to next level.

He walked to bed and found it empty. Pari was probably inside the bathroom, so he decided to wait in the middle of the room. He turned around and found three persons in front of him.

The smallest person of them walked one step to him and clapped with her hands.

>>Wow. What a party. What a beautiful wedding.<<

Manoj's body became stiff when he recognized to whom the voice belonged.

>>Payal? What are you doing here?<<

Payal's eyes brightened. She seemed happy but her smile didn't reach her eyes.

>>You remember me?<<

Now he knew this all was an act and Payal words were sarcastic.

>>Payal, what are you doing here?<<

Manoj asked again and became fearful for the woman he loved. Payal was crazy. Something was wrong in her head or she was just evil. Pari needed to be protected from her and that's why he asked her.

>>Where is Pari?<<

Payal curled her lips and showed her disappointment openly.

>>You forgot to invite me and this after so many amazing hours in my bed. By the way, Manoj, your house is big. I like it. It fits some parts of your body that I like too. Also, I am happy that you have your room in the third floor, that means we have our privacy.<<

She walked around the room and observed everything. She didn't hesitate to touch Manoj's private things. It was rude for normal people, but Manoj knew, in Payal's world nothing she did, was wrong.

>>You know, I don't mind if you marry someone else, as long you give me what I want from you.

Payal turned around and looked directly into Manoj's eyes.

>>You are not the original. If you were him, I would kill every woman around you. But you are not, so I don't care about some potential wifey. What I do not like is, when someone ignores me. In fact, I feel declined. I feel not respected, and this are the feelings I do not accept at all. <<

The two men walked to Manoj and held his arms. He tried to free himself but one of them captivated his hands and feet with a rope, while the other one held him on his shoulders. As soon they were done, one of them pushed Manoj down on the floor and the other one gagged him. Manoj tried to protest but nothing helped. The two men were just too strong for him.

Payal watched the scene and continued to talk as soon as they were done.

>>Manoj, Manoj. I want to dissolve our arrangement. I am here to inform you, I have lost any interest in you. But before we say goodbye, I think you should get my present for your wedding.<<

One of the men pulled something to the bed and Manoj recognized his wife Pari.

He screamed as loud as he could at them to take their dirty fingers away, but only clipped noise came from him. Payal walked to bed and took few flower petals between her fingertips that were placed there probably by Manoj's relatives.

>>Such beautiful decoration. I am sure Pari is excited for her wedding-night. Her very first time ever with a man. Right Pari?<<

Pari started to cry, but she was also gagged so nobody could understand what she actually said.

>>Pari,<< this time Payal spoke directly to her, >>I am Payal and I fucked your husband for the last few days. This is Ujagar, << she showed to Pari's right side and the guy who held her right arm, >>and to your left side is Kartik.<< Payal waited few seconds before she spoke again and this time, her voice became deep. >>And now you probably ask yourself why I tell you their names, right Pari?<<

>>Well, I guess every girl wants to know the name of her first lover.<<

This was the moment where absolute chaos erupted.

They pushed Pari on the bed and started to remove her clothes brutally, while Manoj tried to crawl to them.

Payal walked to Manoj and hit him with something against his back. She took something and fixed his bonds on the next table, so that he couldn't move anymore. Then she pulled his hair and forced him to watch to the bed and spoke inside his ear.

>>If you dare to close your eyes, I am going to stich her eyes out so that you have to deal not only with raped woman but also with the blind one.<<

Manoj screamed again but his voice was so silent through the gag in his mouth, that only Payal could hear him. >>This all is your fault Manoj. Look what have you done to Pari. You shouldn't refuse my calls. Shouldn't ignore me. Nobody ignores Payal. No one.<< Payal's voice wasn't calm anymore, but it didn't take her long to remark that her mask of calmness slipped. She rolled her shoulders and let Manoj go.

>>Now enjoy the fuck-show and I dance for you both.<<

***

One hour they raped Pari and Manoj was forced to watch. Pari stopped to scream. She stopped to cry. She laid there and let them do whatever they wanted. Candles lightened her face and her eyes moved to Manoj. She saw to him but did not really show any feelings. Her tikka hung on the side and he could see her sindoor that he placed on her maang earlier this night.

The whole situation was unreal. He could hear the movements, the groans and Payal's dancing, while he watched the life leaving Pari's eyes. Her soul was dead and he died with her. He tried to tell her how much he loved her, how much she meant to him. Tell her how much sorry he was. He tried, but the gag was still between his lips and she couldn't hear what he tried to say. He wanted her to know all this and tried to speak with his eyes.

The hate, anger, fear, helplessness, everything was there, in his eyes, but he tried to remove it first and leave just his love visible for her. He tried to bring their souls to some safe place, because he knew he couldn't save her in real. His hands were still bonded and no amount of power could lose the bonds that held his arms together. He couldn't free himself but hope died at least and he wanted to fight for Pari. For them.

Sadly, Manoj failed.

Sometimes later, Payal ordered the men to leave Pari and dress themselves. She walked to Manoj and looked down on his collapsed form.

>>I hope you liked my gift.<<

One of the men hit him hard in his face while the other removed his bonds.

>>Take care of your wife Manoj. I want you to live with her and see every single day, what you did to her.<<

The man hit Manoj in the face again and followed Payal and the other guy out of Manoj's bedroom.

Blackness flowed over his eyes and he was not able to keep them open any longer.

*

Manoj opened his eyes and looked around. He thought everything was just a dream and he just awoke from it, but the reality hit him harder than any punch, he became earlier this night.

With his last power he managed to stand up and walk to Pari. She was naked and full of blood. Her body showed traces of their violence and Manoj started to cry immediately after realizing how much pain his wife was going through.

>>Pari?<< he removed the gag from her mouth. >>Pari, everything is going to be ok.<<

He removed then the fetters from her hands. >>I am so sorry. Please look at me.<< Pari didn't move her eyes. She just continue to stare at the wall.

He put the blanket on her, getting slowly into panic. His nose was probably broken, but the pain was nothing compared to the pain he felt in his heart. He walked to door. >>Stay here, Pari. I am going to call the doctor.<< The music resounded up through the window. He couldn't leave her this way, so he walked back to bed and cupped her face. I love you Pari. I love you so much. Please forgive me, if you can. I am so, so sorry. I love only you.<<

She didn't react so he ran fast through the door and downstairs.

The house was full of people and he searched for his mother's friend who was a doctor and could help immediately. Sadly, she was nowhere to seen and just when he turned around to walk again upstairs, loud screams resounded from outside.

He followed the noise and saw something on the floor. The picture of the bloodied, naked body was something he won't ever be able to remove from his memories. It burned inside his mind and soul and will remain there, till the last day of his life.

What laid there was destroyed love, broken dreams and lost hope. What was left was endless pain.

It was not the body of a stranger that laid there lifeless on the cold floor. Not a body of someone he didn't knew.

It was the love of his life.

Pari.

Copyright©NilaKeis

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

505K 26.4K 60
Highest rank: #26 in fanfiction, #1 in Arshi Won "CHARM AWARD" on IPKKND CHARM AWARDS-2K18 **UNEDITED- FIRST DRAFT** "Khushi, at least we can be frie...
92.3K 4.4K 10
Arnav and Khushi's secret romance is revealed to their families! This is the third in a four-part series set in the Secret Romance AU. I highly re...
339K 13.5K 49
It is a love hate story. When two people fall in love but their surrounding is just filled with hate... they do fight with their love but is it enoug...
7.1K 600 5
She loves someone she can't have. He loves someone he shouldn't have. This is exactly what happened when Arnav met Khushi while he was in a steady re...