you put the O in disOrder ➢ (...

By louuuology

((warning!: hey everyone! i wrote this when i was like 15-16? and i realized i never put a rating on this sto... More

You Put The O in DisOrder (l.s)
O.1
O.2
O.3
O.4
O.5
O.6
O.7
O.8
O.9
O.10
O.11
O.12
O.13
O.14
O.15
O.16
O.17
O.18
O.19
O.20
O.21
O.22
O.23
O.24
O.25
O.26
O.27
O.29
O.30
O.31
O.32
O.33
O.34
O.35
O.36
~ Q&A WITH THE CAST ~
O.37
O.38
O.39
O.40
O.41
O.42
O.43
O.44
O.45 Epilogue
Author's Note
Author Update 11/24/2018
huge announcement! :)

O.28

55.9K 2.7K 6.8K
By louuuology

(HARRY'S POV)

"Eleanor?" It comes out of my mouth, and floats in the air when I see her, casually chatting with my mother at the kitchen table.

Honestly, I just wanted to come home and think about moving in with Louis. About getting married... Starting a family... Living happily ever-

"Harry!" She nearly shouts when I shut the door, turning around and greeting me with flushed cheeks and a shy wave.

God help me, I think I've got the taste of sick in my mouth.

"It's nine thirty at night, what are you guys even doing-"

That's when Eleanor stands, blocking my voice, my mother mirroring her, standing up as well.

I can tell Eleanor has tried too hard to look amazing. Her hair is curled, eyes colored with smokey shadow, a perfect flick of winged eyeliner on each side.

Really, I'm flattered, but all that can't get me to start liking females.

I think she understands that though, I kind of feel pity for her. It sucks to crave something that's out of reach.

"We set up a movie date for the two of you, but you better run along now, the movie starts at ten."

Wonderful, just wonderful.

"But mum-"

But it's not like I can even object, I mean, my mother always fucking wins. Parents in general, they just always do. Don't they?

Eleanor has a car, obviously, since her parents are richer than rich. It's a silver Volvo, and now I'm just scared of the vibrating part.

I've already had three orgasms today, I can't fucking handle another one. I just wanted to sleep for the sake of christ.

"Come on Haz! It'll be fun!"

I swear I've never felt a grip so tight on my hand before, she nearly ripped my shoulder out of it's socket when she led me to the drive way.

"Don't call me that, I'm Harry to you, yeah? Don't call me that."

Maybe a little harsh. But I don't care, she knows that this whole thing pisses me off, and she's just happily going along with it.

It makes me sick. Nothing is going to change the way I feel for Louis.

Just thinking about him ties my stomach in knots, and sends it on roller coaster rides, and makes butterflies explode like fireworks within my chest.

It's safe to say that this whole thing is written in stone for us, and Eleanor is rudely interrupting that. Well, more like my mother is. Both of them are.

"Sorry... I just thought, I dunno," she says after we're settled in our seats. Well, as settled as we'll ever be. Which isn't a lot.

When the car starts my stomach lurches, and lurches even more when she backs up, pulling out then heading onto the main road.

It's silent, except for the pop music on the radio that I'm trying to focus on instead of the throbbing.

Throb throb throb,

Makes me want to

Sob sob sob...

Fits with the beat, and now it's stuck in my brain.

"Fucking christ," I huff out quietly, squirming in my seat.

She knows about it but just blushes in response, keeping to herself. Maybe because she thinks its "cute" or "quirky."

I fucking hate that. Only Louis is allowed to think that okay? Only him.

My nails are digging into the new leather of the seat, nearly puncturing it. But I hardly think it matters, she'll just ask daddy to fix it and viola, deed done.

Somehow I manage to make it through the torturing fifteen minute drive, and into the movies with Eleanor, shaking in the limbs the whole way.

How come she's so quiet? She can't possibly be nervous around a person like me.

I kind of kill the nervousness in everyone else, y'know? Because I'm way more embarrassing than something they'll ever do.

If someone farted in class it wouldn't even matter if I were in the room.

Orgasm boy takes the award for the most embarrassing disorder in the history of disorders.

"Over here," she whispers, shuffling through the dark room. She picks two seats in the corner up top, and I'm regretting that I didn't buy any food or a drink.

Usually that helps me to focus on different things other than uh, well. You know, my stupid dick.

Everything is actually okay, for a good part of the movie she's keeping to herself, only staring at me every once and a while when she thinks I can't see her.

She must not know what peripheral vision is then, I assume.

But shit hit the fan when her fingers crept onto mine, looking for a grasp.

At first, I didn't do anything, because I felt bad. It's not that I wanted her to hold my hand, or attempt to, but something in me went soft, and I tried not to be hostile about it.

I moved away after a little while though, and I could nearly feel her disappointment. And boy oh boy did that feel shitty.

It felt like I was shooting her or something, or whacking her over the nose with a newspaper if she were a puppy.

When the credits rolled, and the lights brightened up, I saw her face again, better illuminated now.

What I saw was so bad that I wish I was straight so I could fix it.

"El," I said, my voice cracking as I stood up with her, but she was wiping away tears from her cheeks with urgency.

I didn't want to push it, but I do anyway. I can't help it.

"El, it's not you, seriously, it's-"

"Me." She finishes, looking at me. The theater is clearing out, people chatting away with carelessness. They have their own problems to attend to. "Because I'm a girl... Because you don't like girls."

Yeah, true. I don't like girls. Only sexually though. Having a girl friend would be pretty cool though... I don't mind that.

Before I can say anything else she turns and walks out, I follow her, trying not to trip down the stairs, since my crotch is nearly numb and I'm forced to do a waddling number.

"El, can you please slow down," I call out to her in the parking lot, because this girl can seriously cover ground. Like a cheetah almost.

But soon, I catch up to her, and escape the chill of the night when I sit in her car.

She stares at the steering wheel after the engine is buzzing, and I don't tell her it bothers me. I can't when she looks all sad like that.

"I've loved you since I first became your neighbor," she mumbles, which isn't a shock to me. But that was so fucking long ago, and I can't imagine she would ever wait this long for me... I just can't imagine it. She must've had other boyfriends. She's tall, lean, long chocolate hair and a pretty face.

Straight guys would get on their knees for her. But me? She's been waiting around, wasting all her beauty on me? Why?

"I haven't ever had a boyfriend... B-Because I thought- I thought that you'd-"

Waterworks. Waterfalls. Downpours.

Crying.

"T-That you'd like me, sooner or l-later, I just... I hoped, and now..." And now I'm gay. Always have been. And there she was waiting the whole time without a clue. It wasn't my fault, it's not like I led her on... It's not any of our faults, but I still feel that I'm to blame.

"And now I'm gay?" I say quietly, and I reach over to rub her shoulder. I'm glad when she doesn't shrug it off.

"Y-Yeah, well n-no, I mean, I'm not against it." Huh, could've fooled me. Didn't seem like she was all for it either.

She sniffles, inhaling deeply, voice wavering. "I don't know," she whispers, shaking her head lightly and tucking back her hair.

I don't know why, but I pull her into me, and she lets me, holding her in a way that feels friendly more than anything.

Somehow my dick has died down after all this. Thank Allah.

"It's okay... Really, it's going to be okay El. But listen, I can't keep doing this, yeah?" I don't want to burst her bubble, but every one has to pop at some point. "I really, really love Louis." I whisper, and I can hear a tiny sob of pain again.

Shit, Harry. Tread light will ya?

She pulls away slightly, to look at me, not to reject me or anything. Black streaks of makeup that look like veins run off her artificially blushed cheeks, and she sniffles again.

"I know..." She says, then settles back in her seat, a bit more relaxed. I think she's trying to accept the truth. Which isn't easy... I know that much.

"I know." She reiterates, voice quieter. "He's so lucky."

I swallow deep at that, biting my lip and looking away to the lit radio that's on mute. Is he lucky? Am I lucky?

Eleanor isn't lucky.

A few minutes of silence pass, and she wipes her cheeks again, trying to regain strength. What really kills is that once she gets her makeup cleared, she pushes a small smile to me, as if this whole thing should be put in the past.

And maybe it should.

"I'll take you home now," she breathes out, and begins to back up.

I can't help it, my heart hurts. I don't want to kiss her but I want to show her I care.

Before she pulls out I lean over and press a lingering kiss to her damp cheek, she freezes, and maybe I can feel her pulse pick up seventy percent more, just from the interaction.

I never thought that my touch could be that powerful. Is it that powerful for Louis?

I pull back, giving her the same type of smile she gave me.

"I had a fun time," I say, and it's genuine, I mean, I wouldn't mind going again. As long as we saw a comedy of sorts. "We should do this again."

It's not a date, it's not a new romantic relationship, but it's the beginning of a friendship.

And for the boy that's never had a real friend to talk to, that's a major plus.

Rich girl Eleanor and orgasm boy Harry, who knew in a couple weeks we'd be wearing friendship bracelets.

Funny how shit works out sometimes.

__________________________

Two chappys today? It's possible.

:)

Thank you for reading! Also, Eleanor and Harry are friends now, if that wasn't cleared up. (Yes they do end up getting matching bff bracelets how cute)

Smut soon i promise, I just don't want to make all the chapters about sex you know? I want to explore envy and friendship, conflict and sadness. I want to actually make a story line with different relationships and how they affect the boys. Also this book is almost finished, I haven't fully planned out the ending yet, but I will be soon, just gimme some time and remember that I'm trying as hard as I can xox

Do you think Louis is actually going to get an apartment for them both? Living with someone you love can be difficult sometimes, so it's a pretty risky move to make. It can end or strengthen love. Next chapter will be Louis' POV :)

Keep reading my kittens, and bleh, you're allowed to hate me because I'm so slow at updating ahahha

Also, this has been translated in spanish! Link in bio later <3

Much love,
Amber xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6M 793K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
4.7M 252K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
7.1M 366K 92
If dish soap, rutabagas, and firecrackers aren't an essential part of your zombie apocalypse kit, you better grab them now! Season 1 of The Virus Wit...