Psychotic Love [bl]

By PenguinFlippy

Lucia Mooncrest died because of a mistake by truck-sama. But fate had already decided for him to die soon. Bu... More

Chapter 2: Escaping
Chapter 3: Meeting the twins
Chapter 4: A casual day
Chapter 5: Leaving
Chapter 6: Exploring
Chapter 7: Kidnapped
Chapter 8: Pain
Chapter 9: Recuperating
Chapter 10: The thief
Chapter 11: A feisty boy
Manga version of my novel
Chapter 12: Chased
Chapter 13: Your Highness
Chapter 15: A normal day in royalty
Chapter 16: The Masquerade Ball
Chapter 17: The Taste Of Sweet Revenge
Chapter 18: Let The Game Begin
Chapter 19: ?¿??¿~乇尺尺Ծ尺

Chapter 1: Reincarnated

31.3K 936 791
By PenguinFlippy

Hello guys this is a new book yay.
This is amateur work so it isn't the best. There will be plenty of incorrect grammar or spelling, I am warning you before hand.

If you are sensitive to abuse and gore(kinda) please skip, but the story will get better and there isn't that much of abuse and gore, this is just a warning just in case. This is similar to a reincarnated as a villan in an otome game. Enjoy the story! Vote if you want more.

Lucia Mooncrest POV
No way, this can't be happening. Did i just get cheated on by my girlfriend them her boyfriend which i didn't even know she had pushed me onto the road.

I was in the prime of my youth, i wanted to find a girlfriend then get married, have kids and die old together with her. Watching my kids grow up into dependable people and findng their own lover and having grandkids that i would spoil.

But no! That can't happen can it, just a simple wish. I just had to die by a stupid truck and get reincarnated!

What's worse is that someone who said they were a goddess put me in a dungeon cell which is not only really filthy but smells horrendous, like a garbage dump.

•Flashback•
Arg my head is aching so badly. I just died didn't I, because of that stupid truck. Where am i, could I be in heaven?

A voice says "No you are not my child, you are in the middle zone between heaven and hell. Truck-sama made a mistake amd killed you. But your death was inevitable. You could have gone to heaven but i decide not to send you there and have some fun. Well have fun in your new life and good luck cause your gonna need it. Visit the church if ya need me. Might not answer your call though as i am a busy lady after all. Now ta ta, have fun and try to survive."

•Flashback End•
Now I'm here in this dirty cell. What did i do to deserve this. Well no use crying over spilled milk. What I need to worry about at the moment is to find a way to get out of this wretched place.

I don't think I'll survive here. Suddenly i here a door slowly creak open. I pretend to sleep, i could here the cell door slam open. The loud noise reterbrated throughout the silent room.

A man said "From now on your staying here you piece of trash. You better be glad were taking care of you at all cause no one want you. No one!"
The man sounded like a ferocious tiger roaring with anger.

The cell door closed with a slam. I opened my eyes and saw a small boy shivering. I went up to him amd say "Are you alright." He suddenly slaps me in the face. He looked at me like i was his enemy.

I say "I'm not here to hurt you, i also don't know why I'm here." I put my hand up to show him i had no intention to harm him and had no weapons.

I could see he relaxed a little, but he still acted cautious around me. A rather large man came in and said in a loud voice "Here's your food, eat up you dogs. Cause your gonna need energy because of what going to happen to you."

He slid the plate of food under the cell door. I saw a malicious smile appear on his face, it was terrifying. What did i do to deserve this you stupid goddess.

I looked at the food, it looked really disgusting and unappetizing. I looked over to the small boy and saw him scoffing down his food. He must be really hungry to be eating that with out blinking an eye or gagging.

I decided to smell it and once i smelled it i gagged. I looked over to the boy and saw he licked his plate clean. I push my plate to him and offer it. I say "You can have mine if you would like. I'm not hungry." He looked at me as if i had ulterior motives but i looked him straight in the eyes.

I saw him slowly grab the plate amd start gobbling it down. I smile, now that i look at it if he wasn't so dirty he would be pretty cute. When i looked back at him i saw him staring directly at me.

I advert my eyes, i feel a little embarrassed now. It was extremely quiet so i decided to strike a conversation with him. I was a little nervous to talk to him though.

I say in a soft voice "Um hi I'm Lucia Mooncrest but feel to just call me Lucia. May I know your name."

He just stares at me without saying anything. I begin to fiddle with my fingers, it's what i do when i feel awkward or nervous.

I hear him say in a very quiet voice "My name is Asura Crimson." I almost couldn't hear him but i did. I say "That is such a wonderful name."

He looks up at me and says with hatred visible in his voice "I hate that name, that name is like a curse. Crimson reminds me of blood."

I shake my head and say "Crimson doesn't only mean blood. Crimson is such a beautiful color with great depth to it. It signifies your a strong and brave person, which you are see your here in this unknown place but your not crying. You may he scared but your facing it. So i think you have a wonderful name. But not everyone is always strong, sometimes being weak isn't a bad thing. "People don't cry because their weak, but because they have been strong for too long."

I see the small boy begin to tear up, i hug him and start saying words of comfort to him. He soon falls asleep in my arms, this is too much for a small boy to go through.

It's already morning isn't it. I see a muscular man come in, he had a sinister smile plastered on his face.

He walked into the cell and says "Get your lazy ass up now, your going to be our test subjects for today. Be prepared."

He yanked the chains attached to our bodies harshly causing us to fall over. I could hear him laughing at us. He kept yanking the chains harshly causing is to stumble forward occasionally.

We walked into a metal room. He yanked me by the hair and pushed me onto a metal bed where cuffs were pit on my arms and legs so i couldn't escape. The same thing happend to Asura but he put up a struggle. He actually escaped for a brief moment but was suddenly got injected with some substance. He let out a blood curdling scream.

I saw him crying on the floor silently. They also strapped him in like me. How could they do that, these guys are monsters. Asura looks like he's only 10 at most, I'm in the body of a 16 year old i think. They actually look like the epitome of me from the hair to the body shape.

I was so scared and worried not only for my safety but also Asura's. I yell "Please don't hurt him, let him off please I'll do almost anything."

Why do i always have to meddle with other people business. But if i didn't i would be living with guilt of not trying to help, that's just the kind of person i am.

The bulky man says "Oh and what are you gonna do about it pipsqueak. How about i stroke a deal with you. I'll let him off but you'll have to his part too of being a test subject."

I clench my fist but look over to the small boy. I sigh and agree. Asura was taken away back to the cell. I could see him look at me with sorrowful eyes. I sent a comforting smile his way, he soon disappeared from sight.

I take deep breaths to try and calm my nerves. I can not cry no matter what, i can't let them have the satisfaction of seeing me in a pitful state. I hold my breath.

They begin injecting me with a substance. Once it entered my blood stream pain was all i felt. The pain was excruciating i almost couldn't bare it. I bit my tongue to stop me from screaming.

The man whipped me and bellowed "Scream, i want to hear you scream in pain." I ignore his statement. He then injected me with something else.

This time i couldn't hold back and i screamed in pain. The man was laughing like a phyco and kept torturing me until i fainted. The sound of me screaming was prevelant throughout the metal room and could probably be easily heard from far away.

When i woke up i was back in the damp cold cell. I guess this isn't all a dream. I looked over to my right and saw Asura looking at me worried. I muster up the strength to lift my arm to pat his head and smile warmly.

He starts to tear up i quickly say worried "Why are you crying, did they do something to you?" Asura say in between sobs "Why would you do all of this for someone you don't know and especially someone like me. It'sall my fault you had to go through that." He broke down and tears were falling down his face like a waterfall.

This was breaking my heart, he is a wonderful boy who has seen to much especially for someone his age. I hug him and say "It doesn't matter if i don't know you much, your still special to me and hold a place in my heart. I wanted to help you so don't blame yourself."

I lift his face up and wipe the tears and snot on his face. I then lift the hair on his face up and kiss his forehead. He stopped crying and looked at me.

My big sister would always do this to help me calm down and stop crying when our parents argued downstairs. I would always hide under the blanket and she would always comfort me.

I see Asura blush, he must be shy. Now isn't that cute. I lay him down on the hay mat. I cover him and me with the dirty rag and say "Good night Asura." He buried his face in my chest i chuckle and soon fall asleep. I hope he can have sweet dreams tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676K 29.9K 41
After dying of a caffeine overdose, you find yourself transmigrated into the last game you played, a yandere otome game. Unfortunately, you're the tu...
581K 24.8K 30
Yukie Aisawa is a one-in-a-lifetime prodigy. Blessed with intelligence and looks. He was left by his parent at the age of 9, leaving him to go to an...
1.3K 97 11
Walking on your home from your shift while playing your favorite otome game,you get dashed by a car only to end up in the game as an extra life. You...
142K 7.2K 12
An accident happens and an athletic high-schooler named Iku Yagami dies and gets reincarnated into a world of an otome game, he played in secret, as...