Finally Free...

By Hot_Dreams

Abused for her whole life by the man she call "Father" and watching him do the same to her mother became too... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Authors Note!!!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 4

63.2K 1.6K 131
By Hot_Dreams

Make sure you vote!!! Pic of Aunt Holly on the side -------->

_______________________

Lying on the bed was my mother, Nathan hovering over her as they were in a major make out mode. Trying to be discrete, I put the pills and glass of water up on the stand next to the door but as I was just about to make my escape, I tripped and landed on my ass. Both parties snapped their attention to me.

I started to blush and stutter terriblely. "I-I-I ...umm...Sorry-y. just... here's...ah.. your medicine. Takeitthengotobed!" I rushed the last part just wanting to get out. I went running down the stairs back into the kitchen busting threw the door, causing everyone to stop talking a look at me. I could tell me face was on fire and I was breathing heavy. Aunt Holly came over to me.

"Sweetie, are you okay?" she asked majorly concerned.

"Um...Yeah. Just...ah...saw something I really wasn't prepared for." I mumble face becoming even redder.

The whole kitchen erupted with laughter and I couldn't help but crack a smile. A few minutes later, Nathan came down with a smile on his face. He caught my eye and winked. I just blushed again while the kitchen busted into laughter again. But I got extremely serious and walked over to Nathan.

"I need to speak to you. Now, please." I grabbed his arm and dragged out of the kitchen. I flipped around and looked at him.

"You know what happen, correct?" I asked and watched as his jaw locked.

"Yes." He all but growled out.

"Good then you know she can't go through that again. I won't let her go through it again. So here is your first and only warning. I will castrate you with my bare hands if you as so much as raise your hand against my mother. Is that clear?" I said, trying to give him my scary voice.

He arched his brow at me, not at all scared, but didn't laugh and he looked completely serious when he said, "I will never raise a hand against your mother or any of you kids. I will do anything and everything in my power to make your mother happy again. I would kill myself before I would hurt her ever." I nodded my head. I believed him.

"Good because honestly I don't think I could actually castrate you. You're extremely big and I am an ant compared to you." I said looking at him.

He chuckled and then got serious again. "So is this your way of giving us your blessing?"

"Yes but you still need Colby's and Ariel's. She not just my mother, but I am being serious. Hurt her and I will find a way to get you back." I said seriously. Before I knew what happened he had me in a bone crushing hug. I hissed in pain and he immediately let me go. There were two very loud growl sounds from the kitchen.

"I am so sorry!" he said, concern clear on his face.

"It's alright but what the hell was that?" I asked looking toward the kitchen door.

"What was what?" he asked but I knew he had heard it to because he had stiffened.

"Those growls and don't play stupid, I know you heard them too." I said getting mad that he was lying to me.

"I didn't hear anything." He said and began walking to the kitchen. I followed behind him.

"Lying. Not a good way to stay on my good side." I said narrowing my eyes at him. He just flinched but then began talking to Tony and Richard.

I sighed, my aunt and Samantha were in a deep conversation, and the three men were in a deep conversation. So this left me and the twins, who I could tell were looking at me.

Looking over to my Aunt I asked, "Where's Colby?"

"He's in the living room, dear. Why don't you and the boys go and watch a little TV with him."

Damn it I was trying to get away from the twins. "Okay." we all began walking to the living room. I could feel both twins looking at my ass which made me happy yet uncomfortable at the same time. Walking into the living room I saw Colby shifting threw the huge collection of movies.

"Hey Colby. What you doing?"

Jumping slightly he turned to me, "Trying to find a movie."

"Are you trying to find a movie or are you trying to find one of the fast and the furious?" I asked him with a grin.

"You know me to well, Gabs." He said smiling at me. "Can you help me find it?"

I nodded my head and walked over to the other self and started to look. After a few seconds I found it and tried reaching for it but I was too short and it hurt my ribs to stretch that far. All of a sudden I felt a body press up against mine, a muscled arm reaching over me and grabbing the movie. I shudder at the sudden warmth coming from the body. I flipped around to see it was Adrian. His eyes were burning into mine.

"Thanks." I whispered but he must have heard me because he nodded, walked over to the DVD player and put it in. Running to the couch in excitement, Colby flopped down and started patting the space next him.

"Hurry up, Gabs we haven't seen this movie in forever." I giggled and walked over and sat beside him. I was in the middle and Adrian sat next to me. Caden had taken to recliner. About an hour after the movie started, Colby's head found it was onto my lap. He had fallen asleep. I smiled down at him and started to play with his hair. Looking over I saw that both Caden and Adrian were looking at me. So I flipped my attention to the TV screen and watched to movie. Next thing I know I'm was being lifted into a pair of strong, warm arms. I cuddled closer to the person carrying me and breathed in. Whoever it was smelled amazing. I sighed and feel back asleep.

About two in the morning I woke up, after having a bad dream. It was terrible but not uncommon. I noticed that I had somehow gotten to my room and I was still in the same clothes as yesterday. Getting up out of my bed, I went to my bag grabbed a pair of shorts and tank top and put those on. Hopping back into, I fell asleep almost as soon as my head hit the pillow.

Waking up the next morning, I sighed with relief. It was the first night I didn't have to hear the yells of my father or the cries of my mother. Kicking off the sheets, I flung my hair into a messy bun and waked down the stairs. Immediately, I could smell my aunts amazing cooking. Going to the dining room, I saw that everything was set and everyone was sitting around the table.

"There's sleeping beauty. I thought I was going to have to come a wake you up." My aunt said from her seat. I just smiled.

I started to put food on my plate when I turned to my aunt, "How did I end up in my room? The last thing I remember was watching the movie."

"Well you feel asleep on Adrian's shoulder. So when the movie was done Caden picked up Colby from your lap and took him up to his room. Adrian was nice enough to pick you up and take you to your room." She said smiling at me. I knew I was blushing. I turned back to my plate and was about to take a bite with the doorbell rang. Everyone else had already started eating.

"I'll go get it." I volunteered.

I walked over to the door and opened. There standing on the front steps were the Smith family. Nathan was fidgety. I put two and two together. He wanted to see my mom.

"She's in the dining room." I stated with a small smile. Giving me one in return, he rushed past me.

"Hello dear, how are you?" Asked Samantha, grabbing me into a small hug.

"I'm fine." I said giving her a smile. One that she returned but bigger. "Would you guys like to come in?" I asked moving away from the door. Richard and Samantha came in followed by the twin, which I was trying to avoid.

"Thank you, Gabriella." Richard said, giving me a warm smile.

"Call me Gabbi and your welcome." That's when they walked away. I took in a deep breath and then turned to the twins. It was at that moment I realized I was still in the tank top and shorts, my hair thrown up messily. I felt too exposed. My scares and some bruises were visible. I saw that they both were looking at me openly. Eating me with their eyes, yet they also looked upset at the scares and bruises.

"Good morning, Gabriella." Caden said, breaking the silence that fell over us. I shiver when he said my name. They both moved closer to me with smirks on their faces.

Leaning into me, Adrian whispered, "Did you sleep well, angel?" they were too close. I couldn't breathe. My body was becoming excited by the how close they were. A need for them to be closer overcame me.

Sniffing the air around them, their eyes darkened. I blushed, my heart beating rapidly.

"You smell amazing, little one." Caden said.

"Um... thank you." I said barely over a whisper. I slipped away before they came any closer and quickly walked towards the dining room. I heard both of them chuckle behind me. Walking into the dining room I almost busted out laughing. There sat my mother with Nathan on one side of her, his arm draped around the back of her chair as he lean closer to talk to Ariel who was on her other side. Her faces had a deep blush that even covered down to her neck.

I went around the table and sat across my mom. When I sat she looked at me with pleading eyes. I just shook my head and took a bite of French toast that was on my plate, a large smile on my face. But it soon slipped when both twins sat down on either side of me. Adrian's leg brushed up against my bare one, causing a spark to go up my leg. Caden's arm brushed mine and the same thing happen. They both kept them there and I started to squirm from the sparks that were running up and down my body. I looked up to my mom for help but she just stuck her tongue out at me and my discomfort.

"Really mature." I muttered to her. She smiled at me.

"So I was thinking, Shopping this afternoon. Just us girls. What do you say?" Asked Aunt Holly. I nodded my head and turn to my mom. She was frowning. Leaning over the table I grabbed her hand in mine a squeezed it.

"Mom?" she looked up at me, tears threating to spill from her eyes. I hoped out of my seat feeling the slight pain as I did so and went over to my mother's side. Helping her up from her seat I walked her to the kitchen for some privacy.

"What is it?"

"My face. All the bruises and cuts. I don't want people to stare. Why don't you go and have fun with the girls and I'll stay here."

"Oh no you don't. I got the perfect idea. You sit at the counter and I'll be right back." I said and then went up to my room, grabbed my makeup bag and went back down to her. "Let's see if I still got my magic touch."

About ten minutes later, I had successfully put makeup over the bruises and cuts. I did such a good job that you could hardly tell that they were even there. Grabbing the mirror I handed it to her. She took it and looked at her self.

"Well? How did I do?" I asked.

"You did amazing. You can't even tell that they are there."

"So you'll come with us, right?

She nodded her head, "Yes sweetie I'll go. Let's finish our breakfast?"

We walked back in and everyone gasped.

"How did you do that?" Aunt Holly asked.

"Makeup does wonders if you know how to use it." I said.

"But it looks like you didn't put anything on her." Stated Samantha in amazement. "That's amazing Gabbi, you have a real talent."

I blushed and put my head down. Sitting back in my spot I starting eating when I noticed I was missing two pieces of bacon. I loved bacon and no one came between me and my bacon. I looked at my first two suspects.

"Ariel, Colby? Did either one of you two touch my bacon?" I asked very seriously. No emotion on my face. Everyone at the table had gotten quiet. They both looked at me wide eyed, shaking their heads no.

"NO! Of course not, I learned last time when you tackled me to the floor. I know how much you love your bacon." Colby said. I nodded my head; truth was clear in both their eyes. I then looked at the two boys next to me.

"Did either one of you two eat my bacon?" I asked my voice low. They both paused before nodding their heads yes. I nodded my head and then smacked both of them in the arm, causing sparks to fly up my arms. "Don't touch my bacon. Or it will be a lot worse next time." I then began eating again when everyone started to laugh at their shocked faces.

"Looks like we got ourselves a fire cracker." Chuckled Richard.

I shrugged my shoulders, "No one touches my bacon."

Everyone chuckled again. "Okay, I say we leave in the next half hour." Aunt Holly said. "Tony dear will you take care of all the dishes?"

"Yes sweetheart, like I could say no to you any way." Tony said. Aunt Holly stood up and kissed me on the cheek.

"Come on Gabs, Claire, Ariel time to get ready." It was funny how fast I got up. I was going to help my mom up when Nathan did. She looked up to him, mixed emotions in her eyes.

"Thank you, Nathan." She whispered and started walking after my aunt and Samantha. I started to follow but turned around.

Looking back at Nathan, "Being sweet to my mom, good way to stay on my good side." I said, he smiled widely at me.

Four and a half hours later we were back home. I had so many clothes that I tried to stop Samantha and Holly from buying me but they wouldn't hear it. They did the same thing for Ariel, Colby and my mom. I now had three pairs of shorts, five pairs of jeans, over ten shirts, two new pairs of shoes, three dresses and a lot of jewelry and makeup. They said they wanted to go back in a couple of weeks when there was another sale. I had rolled my eyes when they said this. I carried all my stuff up to my room, when Holly asked me to go let the men know we were home. They were all in the downstairs gym.

I walked in and stop short of what I saw. Oh lord help me now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 97.3K 66
Narrowly escaping an attack by wolves, Jaylin Maxwell is driven towards the alluring Quentin Bronx. Together, they unleash the beast inside Jaylin's...
69.7K 2.2K 21
In which the Mikaelson's, the scooby gang, the pack and past and future Hale's are brought to watch the life of Charlotte Stilinski Or in which trut...
885K 26.3K 26
(F/N) (M/N) (L/N) has recently joined the 104th Trainee Squad to train and become a Survey Corps member with two thoughts on her mind, one was to kil...
40.8K 1.9K 46
From an early age, Eva had been taught that her desires were sinful, so she spent her life suppressing them. But when her boyfriend cheats on her, sh...