Free Time | x K. Bakugou ♡

By urnotmyd4d

You and your twin brother, Izuku had no choice but to be separated after an incident that happened in the hos... More

heya
Character info ♡
#1 - discovery
#2 - the journey
#3 - hey, mom
#4 - family
#5 - class 1A
#6 - daddies children
#7 - spicy
#8 - control
#9 - combat training
#10 - uncle might
#11 - the big three
#12 - the journalist
#13 - humour
#14 - bonding with boomy
#16 - crackheads
#17 - mp bar
#18 - controlled
#19 - the living legend
#20 - father son reunion
#21 - eri
#22 - my quirk.

#15 - cursed

5.2K 185 120
By urnotmyd4d

Y/n woke up with a cold sweat.

Nightmares that were simply reenactments of her traumas.

Forced to watch through the scenarios over and over again.

To her side her duvet looks like someone was there before her but she thought nothing of it. The only thing on her mind was the things she saw in her sleep.

She saw them once before. She didn't need to see them again.

Although it was around 12 years ago, the image was as clear as day.

Fire consuming everything that was once green. Harsh winds supporting rocks of all different sizes roamed the air. Clouds turned to water which then turned into sharp blades of ice. The cuts all over her body,which the monstrosity around her caused, had blood seeping through it. However, although the blood was still a strong crimson, it held a gold shimmer to it.

From the rear left of her view she saw her once green hair turn white.

That's when she jolted up...

The fear of knowing that there's a power she can't control scares her. She doesn't want to push the new friends she's made in her life away. Before she met class 1A she only had 2 friends her age in her life. One being Melissa who she barely saw every 2-3 years and Rumi.

She had drifted from her best friend after she left junior high. Who knows what she's up to now.

Y/n messily sorted out her hair and changed into her assigned comfy outfit of the week.

As she entered the common room with a tired, stoic look on her face, she noticed Ochako having trouble with her omlette.

"Why is it taking so long to cook?!?"

She was frustrated out of her mind. Y/n only knew how to make around 3 dishes and knew a decent bit about cooking but she decided to help the poor girl out.

Without a word, she came over to her and lifted the pan up to place her hand in the fire.

In. The. Fire.

Ochako looked at y/n with a befound expression. Expecting to find the girl with a look of pain on her face. Instead, the partial greenette had a tired, stoic expression.

Almost like Aizawa's or Shinsou's.

For her classmates this look was foreign to see on her. The bags under her eyes would make someone think that she pulled an all nighter. But she slept more than enough. It was the fact about what happened in her sleep.

Y/n removed her hand from the flames and placed the pan back onto it before turning the knob to make the flame a little hotter.

"It wasn't hot enough." She said and walked off.

Ochako and a few people around them were confused at y/n's attitude but just figured that it was because she was tired.

But the girl herself knew that she needed comfort and fast. She was about to have a breakdown any second now.

As she was about to make some cereal, Kirishima spoke up.

"Hey, y/n? You okay?"

"Hm? Oh yeah... Just tired." She gave him a smile.

But for her the smile was incredibly forced.

She had to squeeze the tiniest ounce of happiness out of her to put into the smile for it to seem genuine. It almost hurt her.

Kirishima smiled and nodded then walked off. The second he did, y/n smile quickly dropped. Continuing with her cereal.

But from somewhere in the room, Bakugou noticed her lie and thought back to last night. What the fuck was that dream about?
__________

Y/n finished her cereal and went to sit down on the sofa along with Kirishima, Kaminari, Mina, Kyoka, Tsu and Bakugou.

"Hey, what do you think this bike is?"

Kaminari was showing Kyoka a video of motorbikes since he thought they were cool.

"Kaminari, how am I supposed to kn-"

"It's the Ducati Hypermotard. The 939." Y/n looked up from her phone to face them. Her voice was hoarse and tired.

"It's their all terrain race bike."

"How did you know that? You didn't even look!" Kirishima pitched in.

"Just listen. You hear that? It's a big V-twin."

"Yeah but a lot of people make twins." Kaminari added, somehow knowing a few things about engines.

"Yeah, but that one's revving at 9000 RPM which only a four valve motor will do. The only four valve twin in a supermoto setup is the Ducati."

Y/n stood up and started to walk off, back to her dorm,

"They're fast as fuck."

Everyone watched her in awe.

(That was a reference to the movie Chips lol, I'm getting pretty unoriginal)

~1st person~

That's what I need. A joyride.

When I got to my dorm room I put on my biker suit and slid a huge black case from under my bed.

That's right. Biker suit.

My dad's wierd obsession with vehicles and got me roped into it caused me to have an infatuation with motorcycles too.

My suit was matte black and my helmet was black with green.

I took the case (that's almost the size of my body) with me. Holding it on one side with both arms around it - one hand holding my helmet.

"N/n?"

"Oh hey Izu."

"What was case for? And why are you wearing that outfit?"

"Well, this is my bike," I replied, tapping on it, "and I'm wearing my suit made for riding it."

"It that even legal?"

"Uhhhh yeah. Not for you though."

Izuku was white confused to say the least.

"Dad loves cars so I grew up with them and know how to drive one. I soon became obsessed with motorbikes on top of that so y'know. Legally in the case of an emergency I can drive any vehicle as long as it's within reason. Like an average car not a tank just for the sake of it, you know?"

"Ohhhh."

"Hey do you mind taking this? It's damn heavy."

He took the case and didn't expect it to be as heavy as it really was so he almost dropped it.

Most of the class stared at us in confusion, especially at me since I was wearing a bike suit and holding a helmet.

Soon enough we reached the outside and Izuku placed the case on the floor.

"Press that green button." I said. All while tucking my hair behind my ears like always, showing off my piercings, and putting my black and green helmet on my head then buckling the straps together.

Izuku pressed said button and watched in awe as it unfolded itself to reveal a Kawasaki Ninja. The same colours as my helmet.

"Woah!" My brother's eyes sparkled in bewilderment, "Where did you get it from?"

"It's custom." He looked at me with even more facination in his eyes, "You don't get folding motorcycles just anywhere on the market. Davey actually made it for me."

"Davey?"

"David. David Shield? You know, Toshi's partner from America."

"WHAT?!?"

"Yup."

"Woah that's so cool!" At this point he sounded like a child. Cute.

"What the fuck is that bike doing here." Bakugou yelled from the door. Unluckily for me, the attention from the whole class was on yours truly. The reason I wanted to go for a joyride in the first place was to escape everything and everyone. Clearly the world was against me this time.

"Aight, imma head out." I whipped my leg around the bike to sit on it.

"Y/n! You should not be leaving the dorms without permi-" I revved the engine to interrupt him.

"Dude, chill. Just tell Aizawa that I went out for a joyride and if he has a problem with it he can call my dad or All Might."

"Huh? Why All M-" I revved the engine again. Longer this time to start it up for good. I lifted up the front wheel in the air a little bit so it could spin while the back on was rested on the ground.

As I placed the front wheel back down I started moving like the fucking wind. I drifted round the corner to ride down the path that would lead me out of the school. I could feel my hair waving through the air behind me.

~time skippy~

~3rd p.o.v.~

Y/n walked into the dorm room with her eyes half lidded and her eyebrows furrowed. She was clearly irked about something. She also wore a beanie which she didn't have before she headed out.

"Y/n! You can't just leave your motorbike outside the dorms like th-"

There was a growl.

And it came from y/n.

Once she realised what she had done she slapped her hand over her mouth with wide eyes and walked away almost robotically.

"Izuku. Come with me." Her voice was muffled from the hand over her mouth

Y/n's brother was slightly shocked to hear the stern tone of voice that came from her but agreed and followed her.

~1 hour ago~

"Dad?" Y/n sounded pissed.

"Yeah? What is it sweetie?"

"Where's the nearest agency? I pissed off this old hag because her old ass thought she deserved respect from youngens like me just because she's like a millennium older. Anyways after that she fucking cursed me with her stupid ass quirk so now I have damn wolf ears and a tail!"

"PFAHAHAHA!! SERIOUSLY?? Jeez you're a moron  y/n. You can't pick fights with old ladies like that you know?? Anyways, Hawk's agency is nearby just a few blocks down."

"Wait, how did you know where I w-"

"Shhhhh..." He hung up.

"Alrighty then."

She arrived at the desk of the agency and there stood a woman.

"How can I help you?"

"Well... I- uhhh. Is Hawks free?"

"You have to book an appointment with him. What's your name?"

"Y/n Midoriya."

"M-Midoriya? Like Hisashi Midoriya?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"R-Right this way Miss." She walked out of her desk to lead the way. Y/n was confused by the way she acted.

So my dad has some kind of reputation here?...

(Righteo so to clear things up y/n's dad is like a big deal in the hero business but not in the public. Only the big villains know about him bc they're smarter ig and that's one of the reasons she used to live in the countryside. But now that she big and grown up she can kick ass for herself 👌)

The lady knocked on an office door and opened it.

"Sorry for disturbing you, sir. This young lady would like to talk to you."

"Alright! Head on in! Thank you." After he thanked the lady I stepped in before she shut the door.

"So? What's your name?"

"Uhhh... Y/n Midoriya."

He very dramatically gasped, "You mean THE y/n Midoriya?"

"Yes?"

"I heard so much about you! Me and your dad are pretty much best buddies. Anyways, what did ya need?"

"Well I sorta annoyed this old lady so she used her quirk on me..." When you looked down in embarrassment and your ears flopped down too. But Hawks only seemed to just noticed them and decided to tease you a bit.

"What did she do?"

"Well... She gave me these stupid wolf features. I have a tail, ears and even my fangs are sharp!"

Your left ear was white while the other was green. Both matching your two tones of hair colours of their  respective sides. Your tail that was tucked into your suit was green and fluffy. The strange but also cool thing about your ears is that they completely replaced your other ones. Your human ears was completely gone. Also meaning that your piercings were transferred onto your now wolf-like ones.

"Woah that's actually really cool." He had stars in his eyes. Smh. "Hang on a sec."

"I mean I wasn't planning on leaving just yet but okay." He was in deep thought.

"Did she have white and grey curly hair?"

"Yeah and she was skinny."

"And short?" You nodded

"And she had a purple hand bag," you added

"And a walking stick!" The two of you said in unison.

"Yup. Been there done that."

"What?"

"I accidentally bumped into her and she gave me a snake tongue for 2 weeks!"

"Yeesh. That's rough buddy. Wait... SO THIS IS GOING TO LAST FOR 2 WEEKS?"

"Well she did mention something about it before she disappeared after our encounter but I didn't catch up on it. Did she say anything to you?"

She gulped. "Yep."

"Well? Spill!"

"shesaidsomeshitaboutmefindingtrueloveoursomething."

°

°

°

"HUH?!" Hawks flipped his shit.

"SHE TOTALLY SET YOU UP! SHE'S LIKE THE WING WOMAN YOU NEVER ASKED FOR!! And I don't mind being your wing man, you know what I'm saying??" He wiggled his eyebrows and pointed at his wings, emphasizing his pun.

Your face felt like it had exploded after trying to hide your laugh.

"Oh I think I remember seeing a case about her once. She's done a few things like this before. The most we know about the lady is that she's super into Disney. You know like the curses and princesses."

"Well since she cursed me to hook me up with a boy she must've really not liked you because you're a man and all. And she gave you a snake tongue! What a French kiss that would be." You were laughing hard and banged your fist on the table while Hawks had his arms crossed and pouted.

"Well what are we going to do about your situation?" He asked and pinched your ear.

You flinched and swatted away his hand which caused him to snicker.

"Do you have a beanie?" Before you knew it a beanie was thrown your way and you caught it just before it hit your face. It was the same shade of red a Hawk's wings and even had a small 'Hawks' embroidered in yellow in fancy cursive writing on the side.

"You can keep it. My present. We can now be labelled as cursed-by-a-wierd-old-lady buddies!"

You giggled and put the beanie on to cover your ears.

"Oh my god it fits perfectly! My head isn't big!"

"Woah it's actually kind of hard to hear."

"Well yeah the beanie is literally covering your ears."

"Oh right."

"Anyways, I'll report this over to Tsukauchi or someome on the force and you have a safe trip alright?" He ruffled your head.

"Yeah, yeah, will do. It was nice seeing you, Hawky!"

"You too Wolfy!"

The two of you laughed at your new nicknames for eachother and you left to go back to the dorms.

Dad was right. He's a super nice guy!

~present~

Your helmet was left on your bike outside as you walked towards your dorm room with the beanie on your head and your brother following you.

"Where'd you get that beanie from? Didn't know you were a big fan of Hawks." He asked now that he had caught up to you.

"He gave it to me."

"HUHHH???"

"He was the nearest agency from where I was after... Ummmm... You'll see."

"Okay?"

You went inside your dorm room and you both sat on your bed.

"Ready?"

Izuku was nervous to why you were making it sound so serious about what you were going to tell him.

But soon enough he nodded and you took your beanie off.

"WHAT???"

"Long story short I pissed off this lady who curses people with shitty animal like features."

"The lady who likes Disney?"

"Yeah..." You sighed.

All of a sudden he went to scratch behind your ear. You were about to smack his away but it started to feel really nice and leaned into the touch.

"Now I understand why Noi likes this so much."

"Who's Noi?"

"Oh yeah, you haven't met her yet."

You put two fingers in your mouth and whistled. Izuku covered his ears from how loud it was. Out of nowhere your snow white dog appeared out of nowhere. Her usual brown eyes now a glowing gold but returning to its original colours after a few seconds.

"W-Wha...?"

"She teleported. She can also make herself invisible and heighten her senses at will which is why she can hear the whistle. None of her quirks are natural though. My dad organised the rescue and helped save her life from a shitty lab that experimented with quirks illegally on animals. All the other animals didn't make it though. So he decided to adopt her and give her to me as a Christmas present since it was only a few days after it all. She can also understand people so bare that in mind."

"Are animals even allowed in the dorms?" He asked nervously.

"Well for one, Kota has bunnies. Two, Aizawa loves Noi since she can act like an oversized cat sometimes. Minus the vicious part."

"Well nice you meet you Noi."

He scratched behind both her ears with his hands and Noi loved it.

"Woah you've seen her for a split second and already know her weak spots? I'm impressed."

He just chucked and carried on petting Noi. After a few minutes she started to tug on my leather biker suit.

"Oh yeah. I should probably take this off shouldn't I?"

You went to unzip it when your brother spoke up, "Are you sure you don't want me to leave?"

"I'm wearing clothes under, dumbass."

"Oh. Right."

It was almost all off until it was stuck at your ankles. You tried kicking them off but you stumbled back and ended up tripping.

Izuku was laughing ridiculously hard.

"JUST HELP ME ALREADY!!"

"Okay! Okay!"

You attempted to kick them off while on the floor. Izuku was sitting on the edge of your bed yanking the rest of your suit off hoping that the bit that was still attached would come off too. Star also helped using her mouth to try and pull it off.

*knock* *knock*

The door opened to see Shota.

"Hey y/n, your dad told me about what ha-"

He froze in his tracks and do did you all. You on the floor with a leather suit restraining your ankles while your brother was also in a rediculous position helping. Well trying to at least.

"Hey Noi."

Your dog completely betrayed you and left to go with Shota.

"SHOTA DON'T STEAL MY DOG!!" You could hear him sniggering and somehow a miracle appeared. You kicked off the suit (which looked easy but really wasn't) and ran after him. While your brother was stunned with shock you turned a corner to see that the two had vanished. Instead you were faced with Bakugou.

You both stood there for a second.

"Yo." You lifted up your hand to give him a half-assed wave.

He walked towards you and poked your ear. You were confused at the nice but foreign feeling but then you realised, "Oh shit. Aha. Yeah... Forgot about that."

"What? The fact that you look like a fucking cat now?"

"I AM NOT A CAT!"

"Oh yeah. More like a wolf."

He was pointing to the fluffy green tail that was behind your back.

"Before you ask, I pissed off an old hag and she cursed me. Hence my tail, ears and teeth."

How bizarre. He thought the situation was hilarious.

♡~♡~♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 13.1K 51
(I do not own the cover picture or MHA/BNHA or most the characters in this story, I just own the plot and writing) (This story includes triggers, se...
77.8K 2.8K 30
🌙 ¡will be under editing soon!🌙 ✨completed jan 2020✨ ⚡️boku no hero acidamia⚡️ 🌻cover by @doodlelotta on insta🌻 (Bnha/mha story) A boy no older...
339K 14K 55
It always felt like you didn't belong. Your parents were villains and you just didn't seem to fit that kind of life. When they're captured by the her...
1K 17 23
[Completed] From a young age Izuku was singled out for not having a quirk. This continued at his home where his father hated him and thought of him a...