The Cyber Force

By FullerK75

After An Accident On A Mission. Ezra Was Kick Out Of The Rebellion And Force Into Exile. But He's Wasn't The... More

Forming An Alliance
Neon City
Aftermath
Midnight Underground Club
Back Stories
Warfare
The Pit
Hera Thinks Twice
You Wouldn't Understand
The Broken Law
Power Of The Energy Blades
Old Friends Reunite
Jungle Sizes Trouble
Public Enemies Number One
Rainy Night
Ezra's Powers
Train Station Showdown
Purple Cyber Force
Cyber Motorcycle Chase
Operation: Blacklight
Showdown At The Waterfalls
Identities Revealed
Super Laser Cannons
Return Of The Pit Part 1
Return Of The Pit Part 2
Return Of The Pit Part 3
Neon Maximum Prison
Prison Break
Crash Landing
Distraction To Yavin 4
New Weapons
Power Cell
Dangerous Cyborg
The New Blade
Solo Space Battle
Battle For The New World
Mandalorian Meeting
Mandalore Blockade
Discovering Something New
Supply Lines To The Capitol
Battle For Sundari Part 1
Battle For Sundari Part 2 (Free Mandalore)
The Flaming Suns
The Cyber Pirate's
Renegade Squad
Abandonment
Ancient Discovery
New Mandalore
Dishonorable Warrior
Mandalorian Race 5000
Spys And Winners
Project Pink Phantom Part 1
Project Pink Phantom Part 2
Saving Twi'leks
The Siege Of Hoth
Bringing Down The Shield
The Hatching
Legendary Dragon
Assault On The Lothal Blockade

Neon's First National Bank

1.3K 18 6
By FullerK75

Narrator pov.
10 Minutes Later.
Luke, Leo, Jason, Victoria, Sasha, Alexa Were On Root To The City To Find Dakota and Stop Her Before She Starts Her Attack. But With The Energy She Now Has At Her Disposal. There's No Telling How Fast Or How Strong She Is.

As They Were Flying In One of Gunships. They Got A Call From Zoey. Luke Answer and Spoke. Zoey Did You Find Her? Yes But The Police Found Her Before I Did. Zoey said. The Police. Where Did They Find Her? She's Here. Zoey Sent Them A Hologram of The Place and They New Exactly Where She Was.

Of Course. She's Robbing The Neon's First National Bank. Alexa said. The Same Place Where We Stop Her Before. Sasha said. Pilot We Need To Get There Before She Gets Away. Luke Ordered. Yes Sir. The Pilot said and The Ship Went Faster.

Meanwhile At The Bank
Dakota Walk Into The Vault Room and Saw The Vault All The Way In The Back.

Ha Perfect. With This Unlimited Energy. I Can Finally Crack That Vault and Get The Pay Day I Deserve. She said To Herself. She Started Walking Until She Was Meet With Guards Who Came Out of The Ceiling and Pointed Their Weapons At Her.

FREEZE!!! YOU'RE BREAKING CYBER FORCE LAW!!! NOW SURRENDER AND COME QUIETLY!!! One of Them Yelled. Oh I Don't Think So. Dakota said and Her Body Started Charging Up. QUICKLY EVERYONE FIRE!!! The Guards Fired Their Weapons But Dakota Actvied Her Shield.

The Lasers Bounce Off The Shield and Into Different Directions. Some Hitting The Guards. Then She Used Her Own Blaster To Shoot The Rest. Then Deactivated Her Shield. Well That's What Happens When You Mess With Me. She Said and Walk Up To The Vault.

Now Let's Open This Baby and What We Got. She Used Her Power To Bust Open and Vault By Creating A Powerful Energy Blast Stronger Than The Vault Itself.

With This Kind of Money. I'll Be The Richest Person On Neon. Maybe In The Galaxy. I'M AFRAID I CAN'T LET THAT HAPPEN!!! Someone yelled. Dakota Turned Around and Some Arrows Landed In Front of Her.

Then The Person Who Fired Them Revealed Himself

Elijah

And Who You Might Be? My Name Is Elijah. Cyber Force Archer. Here To Stop You Dakota. And How Do You Supposed To Do That. You Really Think You Can Defeat Me By Yourself With Your Little Arrows. Who Says That I Was Alone.

Just Then 4 More Cyber Force Warriors Showed Up To The Fight.

Isabella

Grace

Kade

Ashley

So I See That Brought Friends. Well Try To Stop Me Fools. ATTACK!!! Isabella Ordered and The Others Attack Dakota. Elijah We Will Detract Her So You Can Make Get Opening and Make The Final Shot. Ashley said. Right. Elijah said and Got His Bow Ready.

Kade Was The First One To Strike and He Actvied His Engery Blade.

Well I Guess We Going To Fancy Weapons Now. Let Me Show You A Trick. She Used Her Powers To Create Two Energy Blades Herself.

Ha Let's Even The Weapons. She Attack and Kade Block Her Strikes. Grace Used Her Hammer To Slam Dakota Back Into A Wall. Ashley Started Shooting At Dakota and So Did Isabella. But Dakota Reactivated Her Shield.

STAND BACK I'LL BREAK HER SHIELD!!! Grace yelled and Ran Towards Dakota. She Jump Up and Energize Her Hammer. She Came Down and Slam Her Hammer Against Dakota Shield With Its Full Power. Causing The Shield To Break.

WHAT!!! Dakota yelled As Isabella and Ashley Refired At Dakota. Dakota Used Her Blades To Deflect The Shots and Started Firing Back With The Blasters In Her Shoulders. TAKE COVER!!! Isabella Ordered As The Other Took Cover Except For Kade.

Kade What Are You Doing? Grace ask. Elijah Needs More Time To Energize His Arrows. I Giving Him That Time. Kade said and Started Running On Walls. Dakota Saw This and Started Firing At Him. But Kade Used His Blade To Deflect.

His Head Butted Her and She Fell Down. She Got Back Up and Spoke. I'm Surprised That They Let Aliens Let You In The Cyber Force. And I'm Surprised That Let Dangerous Criminals Like You Rome Around The Streets.

Ah That How It's Is. But One of Us Is Leaving Here. And It Will Be Me. Try To Get Past Me. Kade Attack Her and They Were Battling It Out. Kade Try To Used His Blade To Cut Her. But She Dodge. Then He Tackle Her Down and Tried To Used His Jaws To Bite Her. But He Bit Her Blade Instead.

GET ZAP!!! She Fired In His Mouth and He Screamed. AHHHHHHHHHH!!! KADE!!! Isabella yelled. Then Victoria Used Her Other Blade To Blast Him Off Her. Kade Flew Through The Air and and Landed On The Other Side of The Room.

HAHAHAHA!!! HE WASN'T AS STRONG AS HE LOOKED!!! NOW WHO'S NEXT!!! ME!!! Grace yelled and Ran Towards Her With Her Hammer. She Swung Her Hammer At Dakota and Dakota Caught Her Hammer. Your Little Hammer Won't Hurt Me This Time.

In Fact. I'll Be Taking It's Energy. Dakota Started Taking All The Energy Out of Grace Hammer. GRACE LET GO OF THE HAMMER!!! Ashley yelled. I CAN'T!!! Grace yelled. HAHAHAHA YES I FEEL MORE ENGERY POWERING INSIDE ME!!! Dakota Took All of Grace Hammer Energy and Grace Let Go of It.

Then Dakota Used Grace's Hammer and Hit Her. Grace Fell On The Ground Unconscious. Two Down Three To Go. I Guess I Should Take Care of You Two Next. Isabella and Ashley Started Firing At Dakota But The Shots Were Going Through Her.

Hahahaha Your Shots Can't Hurt Me But This Can. Dakota Created A Energy Ball and Pointed At Ashley and Isabella.

BYE-BYE!!! She Fired The Blast and Hit Them. AHHHHHHHHHH!!! They yelled As They Both Hit The Wall. Then Falling To The Floor Unconscious. Now For The Arc..... Dakota Was Cut Off As A Arrow Hit Her In The Chest.

AHHHHHHHHHH!!! Dakota yelled. Then Elijah Came Down and Look At Her. That Arrow Has Enough Power To Take You Offline. Enjoyed It. Elijah said. Then Dakota Went Unconscious and Fell To The Ground. Out of Power.

Luke This Elijah. I Have Taken Down Dakota. Mission Accomplished. Great We Are On Our Way To Come And Get Her. I'll Be Awaiting On Your Arrival. Elijah Out. Elijah Look At Dakota and Spoke. I Took You I'll Take You Down. Then A Hand Grab Elijah Leg and Started Shocking Him.

AHHHHHHHHHH!!! Elijah yelled and Fell To The Ground. Dakota Was Not Deactivated and Got Back Up. Before Elijah Went Unconscious She Spoke. Trick You. I Have Your Energy Collected To Mines. Now Time To Sleep. Dakota Knock Out Elijah and Went To The Vault.

She Took Out A Cube and The Cube Took All The Money. Cleaning The Vault Out. Now To Get Out of Here Before The Others Get Here. Dakota said and Headed To The Exit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 287 20
Ahsoka struggles with the new revelation of the Sith Lords identity. Meanwhile Ezra is having fears of his own. When the Ghost crew and Ahsoka are as...
53.7K 542 22
Ezra Was Driven To The Darkside And Gain Powers Beyond Any Jedi Or Sith. He Kills The Emperor And Vader And Becomes The New Ruler. How Will The Galax...
143K 2.5K 65
Ezra and Kanan. Sabine and Ezra. Hera and Kanan. Ahsoka and Anakin. Love, friendships and family. Moments of comfort, confessions, apologies, romance...
158K 1.5K 37
Ezra And Sabine Were Kick Out Of The Rebellion And Go To Clan Wren. They Get Married And Start Their Own Clan.