FEARLESS MAIFIA'S TOMBOY'S LO...

By zeehijabi1234

Life was not the way she planned it. Everything crumbled in front of her eyes. He wants her all for himself b... More

prologue
chapter one
Chapter two
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five trailer
chapter five #Amour#.
chapter six #Them#
Chapter five #kidnapped
IN LOVE WITH THE MAFIA BOSS
#PARIS $cupcakes #
#MAIDS#
UNEXPECTED VISITOR.
YOU ARE MINE
HENNA DAY.
"I DO"
Home Alone/ marriage
LET ME HOLD YOU
COLLEGE SWEET COLLEGE.
HOW TIME FLIES
WHAT!!!!
Bonus chap.
LOST, DEAD AND BURIED.
Give it a chance and read.
Eid Feast. i
Who are you?
Broken
Shocked. Bonus
Sick
LIKE OUR FIRST MEETING.
CONFUSED
HE HURTS ME
Explain bonus. the chapter after he hurts me.
Seducing Her
The pakistani
Eight years later
Loosing Them.
EPILOGUE

EID FEAST ii

718 68 4
By zeehijabi1234

Nabilah's POV

No one slept after fajir prayer even the kids did not went back to bed.

"Api I can't find my sandals" Waji cried. I ran to her.

"Wajdan every of your things were arranged last night" she shook her head making her piggy tale going sideways.

"But I can't find it Aapi" I huffed slamming my palm on my head.

"Gotcha" Kareem and kabir came out hold one sandals each.

I shook my head and pull them by their ear. "Apologize to wajji this instant". They nodded their head and I let t go of their ears.

"We are sorry" they held both ears. "Drama queen" they added and both ran out.

"I saw that" I cut her off by saying so. I bath her and sat her down in front of the mirror.

***

We all sat down in the big family car as we went to Eid.

"After eid we will be having some visitors" grandmother announced.

The male went to the male section of the masjid while we the females went to the female section.

"Make all the preparations for our important guest" Grandma said.

"And who are these guests?" Ami asked.

"Distance relative. Everyone left her because of her marriage. I have being looking for her for the past years to apologize on behalf of the other families and I got her contact two years ago and we spoke things out so she is coming to celebrate with us" everyone nodded.

###

"Sheri and Ahmad you should go and receive our guests from the airport" they both nodded and left.

"Nafisah, Aisha, Habiba and Nabilah should make preparation and Halima help them out. I don't want any problems" we all nodded and left.

"This guest most be very important" they all agreed with me.

"She is trying to make the years she lost with that important family member". Ami said.

"I just pray their is a prince charming who will sweep me off my feet" Habiba said dreamingly and received a spank from Ami.

ITALY.

"DO we really have to go Ami?" He asked.

"Yes we have too" she answered him shortly.

It being six years since he heard her voice and five years since he heard of the death of his Amira.

He has just being a dead living being with no point or direction of life.

He, Ami and Aayan and Abeedah's with their to kids Salim and Jamal came out of his private jet.

"When will they come pick us up" Aayan asked stressed out.

"Are this the Rodriguez Alessandro?" A young Man asked. And Ami nodded.

"We are here to take you to khan mansion" they all entered the limo.

Nabilah's POV

"Come back here" I chased Kabir and Kareem as they ran to the parking lot immediately they heard the sound of the car.

"Papa papa" they yelled. The car stopped and Sheri and Ahmad came out along with five people.

"Papa" they hugged them.

"Go tell grandmother her guest is here" I nodded my head and went inside.

"Grandmother they are here" she smiled and called the rest of the families and we all went outside.

"Khala" the elder woman among them said as we stepped outside. She ran towards her and they hugged each other.

###

We all sat in the garden as we the females served the food. "Is this Aaryan or Aayan" grandma pointed at one if the men.

"This is Aaryan my son and Aayan Zayna's son" the woman answered.

"Anabiya you kept your promise and I am proud of you" Grandmother praised her.

"We are all sorry" Baba said and the woman smile.

"By the way these are my grandchildren, Sheri, Ahamad, Nabila and Habiba and this is Aisha Sheri's wife and Nafisah Ahmad's wife and these are Kareem, kabir and wajdan my grandchildren" grandma introduced and she smiled.

"This is Abeedah Aayan's wife and these are their children Salim and Jamal".

The woman introduced. "What about Aaryan?" Grandma asked.

"I am not married" he answered with no emotions. "Wow" I hit Habiba on her thigh.

"Nabilah go bring the bowl of sweet?" Grandma said.

"Yes grandmother"

AARYAN'S POV

"YES GRANDMOTHER" the voice echoed. That voice, that voice. I looked up but the Nabilah was not there.

"Are you okay?" Ami asked.

"No, I am okay" that voice but she is gone.

"Grandma the sweet" my head shot up and our eyes met.

She teared her gaze away from me and placed the sweet in front of us.

She sat next to grandmother and started eating her biryani.

"Where is Kareem" Grandmother asked her. "Feeling shy" she answered with that same voice.

She can't be the one. But the voice says other wise maybe because I think about her often.

Nabilah's POV

Why was he staring at me like my predator or something. "Mama" I looked up at Kareem who came behind me.

"What are you hiding for?" grandma asked him and he came out sitting next to him.

We all ate and talked till it was afternoon. All the men went to the masjid except the two visitors.

He went out of the house and I sighed in relief as he left.

"Are you okay?" Ami asked me.

"My head hurts and I am feeling dizzy. My head is spinning" I held my head and Ami helped me sat down.

She gave me water but I started feeling more dizzy.

***

"You are okay?" Grandmother creased my hair as all the family were gathered in my room.

"You scared us" Nafisah Bahbi said as she passed me water.

"Mama" Kareem held my hand. "Don't ever leave me" I hugged him.

"You should take some rest" Ahmad Bhai said and they all left.

Aaryan POV

"I want you to get every single detail about Nabila Khan from the khan family" I instructed Ian over the phone.

"For the past five years since you woke up from your six months coma you haven't being yourself" Aayan said.

"Not everything has to be said" I gave him a weak nod and left.

I wish I told her I love her before she left. But why am I bothered about this Nabilah girl.

My Amira is more prettier than her and her dress was different from every normal girls but I don't know why it feel as if she is still alive.

What if she is alive but she was confirmed lost first then dead and buried but something still keeps telling me she is still alive.

WHAT DO YOU THINK MY DEAR LOVELY READERS.

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
FOLLOW
ADD
AND

KEEP READING
KEEP SMILING.

ONE💟💟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

588K 4.6K 7
(Available on Novelcat mobile app and website) She is a very simple and innocent girl. She is a type whom every parent would be proud to have as a ch...
369K 18.1K 22
"He knew she was his; and so did the entire world." Geet Thapar lives a peaceful life along with her loving parents and two elder brothers who can be...
889K 59.9K 96
Highest Rank #1 in Pakistan #7 in India #2 in Teenage Ex - Euphoria Ishq agar yunhi mukkammal ho Jaye Toh chahat kis baat ki rahegi * This is the...
241K 14.9K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...