EXO High School

By starwriter321

What happens when a special High School for talented singers put all the ️EXO members (From SM Entertainment)... More

Chapter One ~ Assigned to Trouble
Chapter Three ~ Saturdays
Chapter Four ~ School Again
Chapter Five ~ A Date with Chen?
Chapter Six ~ I Hate School
Chapter Seven ~ Sehun bought a dog!
Chapter Eight ~ Presentation Practice
Chapter Nine ~ One day before Presentation
Chapter Ten ~ Presentation Day
Chapter Eleven ~ Ditching School?
Chapter Twelve ~ The Men in Suits?
Chapter Thirteen ~ One Month Left of School
Chapter Fourteen ~ New Student?
Chapter Fifteen ~ Dealing With The Witch
Chapter Sixteen ~ Mai Problems
Chapter Seventeen ~ Mai's Dad?
Chapter Eighteen ~ Concert
Chapter Nineteen ~ Practice Time
Chapter Twenty ~ Saturdays Suck
Chapter Twenty One ~ Show Time
Chapter Twenty Two ~ Promotion
Chapter Twenty Three ~ Meeting With The Agents
Chapter Twenty Four ~ Last Week Of School
Chapter Twenty Five ~ Telling Sehun
Chapter Twenty Six ~ Goodbye Highschool
Chapter Twenty Seven ~ Summer
Chapter Twenty Eight ~ Sara's Gone?
Epilogue
Authors Note

Chapter Two ~ Classmate? Partner?

3.7K 109 44
By starwriter321

"Uggghhhh, I hate lunch" I said sitting down. "Why" Hyori asked raising her eyebrow. "Because then right after this class I have to deal with them" I said jerking my head toward the lunch table with my twelve classmates who were sporting baseball caps, with their names on them.

"What about Mr.Young how's he?" Lydia asked "He's okay but still" I said. I started eating when the twelve guys got up. I looked at my watch and remembered they usually played football fifteen minutes before lunch ended.

They walked past our table and my friends instantly began fixing their hair and smoothing their clothes. I sighed when Chen said my name.

"Hey Chang, I got a present for you" he said with his hands behind his back. "Oh really whats that" I said and he put a baseball cap on my head that read Sara.

"Wow I really fell a part of the team now" I said sarcastically, taking the hat off "No don't take it off" D.O said from behind Chen and I sighed. "Fine" and then they cheered.

"Bye Classmate" Chen said and I rolled my eyes. Sehun walked past next and tipped his cap politely "Partner" he said walking away. I raised an eyebrow at them as the rest walked by with Suho left.

"I see you took our gift" he said grinning."it was the least I could do" I said back and turned back to my lunch. "Wow you were really relaxed" Lydia said not looking me in the eye.

I shrugged "Yeah so?" I said looking around at my friends, all of them had their heads bowed down and were chewing silently. "What is wrong with you guys you look like you've seen a ghost"

I said taking a drink of my water. "Nothing it just they all seem to like you..........a lot" Hyori said looking down at her feet.

I spit my water out on the grass beside me "wow are you guys ........jealous?" I said wiping my mouth with a napkin.

"Uhhh yeah kind of " Lydia said with an annoyed voice. "I was joking Lydia" I said.

"well i'm not" Lydia snapped "Your over there flirting with the guys of our dreams and all we can do is watch".

"Woah OK calm down-" "No okay since you like a them so much why don't you hang out with them"Lydia said angrily.

"Well then what do you guys have to say" I said looking at Kim, Hyori, Nara and Hae-won.

"Well Lydia's kind of right" Nara said and I got up "Fine" and I walked over to where Sehun, Suho and Kris were sitting on the bleachers.

"you guys don't play?" I said "Were not jocks" Suho said not looking but from his book.

"What about you two"I said turning to Sehun and Kris. "Were more of the basketball types" Sehun said and I laughed "what?"Sehun asked "nothing you just don't look like the basketball type"

Kris raised his eyebrows and opened his mouth to say something when a football almost hit me in the face when my instincs kicked in and I caught it.

"Wow Chang you actually have some moves" Chen said from where he was standing. From his grinning face I could tell he was the one who threw the ball.

"You son of a-" I said standing up but Sehun pulled me back down "Calm down he was just playing" he said and I glared at him.

"Chen are you out of your mind I swear to god if that thing would've hit me then-" Chen cut me off.

"I'll make a deal with you Chang if you can win a game of football against me and my team you get to hit me in the face with the football as payback, deal" he said sticking his hand out.

"Deal" I said shaking his hand. "Alright I get Tao, Lay, Kai and D.O" I said and they hurried over to me.

"Fine that leaves me with Luhan, Xiumin, Baekyun and Chanyeol" Chen said and I nodded as if it were obvious.

We started to play and My team got a touchdown in seconds but Chen's team was close behind.

"There is five minutes till class just stop now" Suho said then we stopped just as Tao got a touchdown.

"Yes we win" I said and gave D.O, Kai, Lay and Tao high fives while Chen pouted and cursed under his breath.

"Come on Chen we don't have all day" I said as Chen walked a couple feet in front of me.

Tao threw me the ball and I caught it. I threw the ball right at Chen while he muttered "Not my face,Not my face,Not my face" the whole time.

Suho watched with a horrified expression on his face when the football hit Chen square in the stomach and he bent down in pain.

Luhan rushed over to him only to laugh and I followed him. "Damn Chang you throw hard" he said wincing

"Sorry but you deserved it" I said while Lay helped him up."Come on we'll be late" Suho said rushing us .

"Okay have fun walking classmate" I said.

We all rushed to Mr.Young's class and sat down right as the bell rang.

"Alright guys today I'll listen to you all individually" he said and we all straightened up.

"I'll go down the row so Suho your first then Kris" Suho sang and then Kris. Both sang flawlessly.

Next were D.O and Kai who weren't bad either and Kai went as far as dancing with it.

Then Chanyeol who sang with a low rumbling voice and rapped pretty well. After Chanyeol was Sehun who as I said sang perfectly.

Then it was me, I sang the song remembering while closing my eyes. When I was done singing

everyone clapped as they had done for the others and I sat down.

I took a breath of relief as Chen sang who practically croaked. "Uhhh Chen may I ask whats wrong?" Mr.Young said with a raise of his eyebrow.

"Yeah I got hit er tackled really hard in football" he said glaring at me. "Alright if you say so but I want you to sing again tommorrow." he said and Chen nodded.

Lay, Luhan, Xiumin, Tao and Baekyun sang last. "Okay that was pretty good, now you will sing this song with your patrners" Mr.Young said passing out lyrics.

Sehun and I looked at the lyrics when Baekyun said what we were all thinking "It's a love song"

"Yes well I always did have a softspot for them" Mr.Young said. There was a long silence untill we all couldn't contain it any longer "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" we yelled and Mr.Young flushed.

"Alright thats enough" Mr.Young said and we smiled as we sang the song to our partners.

Sehun as a perfectionist sang it, like I said perfectly. I sang it back to him and by his blank expression thought it was bad when I realized how the situation was because we just sang a love song to one another.

"aww crap" I muttered under my breath so Sehun couldn't hear. "It was good" Sehun said as he scribbled a rating and description on my performance chart, that we had to fill out for our partners as a participation grade.

The bell rang as we all gathered our books and dropped our papers on Mr.Young's desk.

I groaned as I walked into biology since I usually sat next to Lydia but then I saw that Chanyeol was waving me over.

I grinned at him and he smiled back. "I thought it was really funny what you did to Chen" he said adjusting his baseball cap.

"The jerk deserved it" I muttered and Chanyeol laughed. "And thanks for wearing the baseball cap we got it specially made" He said.

"Wait so who paid for it" I asked raising my eyebrows. "Chen and Sehun both paid half half" Chanyeol said and I frowned.

"Okay Sehun makes sense but Chen?" I said while Chanyeol shrugged. "Okay class as you know we are picking partners today" She said and I practically face palmed myself. Did I really have to get Lydia mad today!

"Okay so you may pick your partners and sit next to them from now on" the teacher said. I shrugged and asked Chanyeol if he wanted to be partners since none of his buddies were in our class.

"Yeah Sure!" Chanyeol said smiling. "Alright, I'll cut you some slack since it's Friday and make it a free day" We all cheered and walked over to our friends.

"I'm soo tired, Really ready to go home" I said when Chanyeol and my phone beeped saying we had a message.

It was from Chen.

New horror movie coming out lets watch it tommorrow xoxoxox Chen

He added an emoji with heart eyes and I rolled my eyes. "I want to see it" I said and Chanyeol grinned "Suho hates scary movies" I laughed and so did Chanyeol.

The bell rang and everyone spilled into the hallways. I hurried to open my locker and put my stuff away before heading to the parking lot and got into my car.

I drove to the dorm making sure I was the first one there. I was smiling when I opened the door but saw Chen on the sofa watching TV "Didn't beat me this time Chang" he said and I stuck my tounge out at him.

Once I changed I started fighting for the remote. "No give to me Chen you even said that you've been here for the past twenty minutes" I yelled "Doesn't matter" He said as we played tug-of-war with the remote.

We were still fighting when Suho and Sehun came in. Suho shook his head and Sehun followed into the hallway they both closed the door to their rooms and coming out in T-shirts and jeans.

Suho sat down on the sofa beside Sehun and they watched us fight back and forth. "Look there's a logical way to solve this" Suho said and I swear I saw Sehun roll his eyes.

"Look do rock paper scissors" Sehun said and Chen and I both dropped the remote. "ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!" we yelled and then both showed what we had.

Chen had rock and I had paper "ha I win" I said sitting down beside Sehun and changing the channel to where Romeo and Juliet was playing. "Uggggggggggggggggggh come on" Chen said before walking away.

I stuck my tongue out at him befor changing the channel to what Chen had been watching. "Wait what was the point if you were just gonna change it back anyway" Sehun said knitting his eyebrows in confusion.

"It's a whole other experience with the remote" I said "Besides Chen ruins everything" I pointed out and Sehun grinned.

At some point Suho, Sehun and I all fell asleep because when I woke up it was Saturday and I was soooo not ready for another day.

Hope you guys like it so far comment who your favorite character is!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
289K 8.6K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 37.5K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC