Little Girl I K.TH [SLOW UPDA...

By smoljagiya

"Do you have a daddy?" - Kim Taehyung *BTS Taehyung x Reader {DDlg AU}* ยฉ๏ธsmoljagiya More

Disclaimer
Preface
One: Mature
Two: Pretty
Three: Secret
Four: My Little Girl
Five: Home
Six: Spoiled
Seven: Princess
Check Out My Other Stories!
Eight: Assistant
Nine: Kisses
Ten: Pool Party
Eleven: Medicine
Twelve: Frustrations
Thirteen: Scars
Fourteen: Intruder
Fifteen: Belated
Sixteen: Gucci
Seventeen: Tryst
Eighteen: Fรชte
Nineteen: Blocked
Twenty: Making Love
New Story and Teasers
Follow My Second Account
Twenty-One: Awakening

Twenty-Two: The Ex

6.6K 228 159
By smoljagiya

Holy shiteu!

Little Girl is seriously over 60k views! I can't believe it!

Thank you to all vocal and silent readers. An extra special batch-o-love goes out to readers who follow my acct and are hyping up my other stories y'all the real MVPs.

Now, as a special present to you all, I've wrote some A+ DRAMA (that will last several chapters)—

{unedited}

*:.。.:*・★・*:.。.:*

I stood there like an idiot because I literally couldn't believe my eyes.

Baekhyun—my former little and boyfriend who stomped on my heart when he walked out on me—was here. Right in front of me...

What the fuck?

He looks almost exactly like I remember him, small and pretty. All except for his formerly brunette hair was not pastel pink. I have to admit the color suits him.

Why the hell does he have a duffle bag?

"Baekhyun?"

The delicate boy's head snaps up from staring at the ground when he hears me speak his name. A smile lights up his face when he sees me and he jumps up from his seat on the doorstep. He begins to run toward where mine stuck standing dumbly in the middle of the driveway, but stops short when he notices I'm not alone.

He stares for several extended seconds at the girl who's clutching my arm. The air fills with a thick tension. I see a flicker of something cross his eyes, it seems to be a combination of instantiations hate and pure rage, before it disappears.

"Baekhyun."

He looks quickly back at me and smiles once again.

"TaeTae," he practically coos my nickname. I feel my little girl's grip on my arm tighten.

"Why are you here?" I ask.

"I-I—" the boy pauses, the smile slipping from his lips and his head hanging, "I... had nowhere else to go."

I cock my brow, "What does that mean?"

"Th-The guy I was living with kicked me out..." he mumbles.

I grit my teeth.

"And that brings you to my home why?" I practically growl.

"I came here because I had nowhere else to go! Not to any friends or relatives, and you know how my parents hate me because I'm gay," he looks up with shimmering eyes, "You of all people should understand that, Tae."

I realize he's trying to tug at my heartstrings now; to take advantage of my compassionate side. With the things he was texting me a week ago, I know his intentions are not near as innocent as they sound. My former little definitely has an alternative motive for showing up here today.

But damn if my defenses aren't torn down quickly by the tears in his eyes. I hate the feeling. It's the way he always got what he wanted from me when we were together...

It makes me feel like the same pathetic fool I was back then.

"...And this was my home for so long," he lets out a small sob, "I guess I just kind of missed it."

I snap out of my own thoughts and scoff, "Didn't seem that way when you left."

He frowns at my reply. I can see a flicker of irritation in his eyes. I'm sure he wasn't expecting me to make this such a difficult process; that I would open my arms for him immediately and just take him back. Like we could go right back to how things used to be.

Well, that's not going to happen. I can't letthat happen.

"I know, okay—" his brow furrows and he sighs, "Look, I get that I fucked up... Just—can we talk about this?"

I hug my little girl tight to my side, "Things are different now."

He has a harder time containing the contempt in his gaze when he looks at my angel, now.

"Who is sheanyway?" the pink haired boy practically hisses with contempt.

"Baekhyun, watch your mouth!" I order, my voice hitting a deep octave and Baekhyun jumps in surprise at my dominance.

I'd never spoken to him so threateningly before. Of course, he was a very naughty little and I yelled at him plenty when he was making trouble while we were together. Like my hyungs have said many times before, I've a pretty serious dominate streak in the past, but it was honestly a lot of show. I never used to whole-hearted yell at my Baekhyun, I was much too soft for that. Maybe that's why he was so poorly behaved.

But not now. I have no reason to hold back when it comes to my little girl.

"You don't speak about her like that, understand?" I demand again, glaring at the boy.

Beakhyun swallows thickly, but nods nonetheless.

"Good," I say, "Now leave."

His eyes widen in disbelief, "B-But—"

"I said go," I tug my little girl forward and we skirt past the pink haired boy to walk toward the front door, "You can't just leave and decide to come back whenever you want."

"But I have nowhere to go!" he cries, "You're just going to turn me away?"

That stung my heart a bit. Although I knew Beakhyun has showed up here with alternative motives, if he is telling the truth, he definitely doesn't have anywhere to go. But does that mean I should let him stay?

I turn around just in time to see a tear roll down his flawless pink cheek. I sigh and look down at my little girl. She looks up at me reluctantly. I know I should listen to her, but...

I'm too damn soft.

"Maybe..." I pause, "Maybe you can have the guest room until you find another place to stay."

Beakhyun smiles widely, but my little girl shifts away from me. I'm assuming I'll be in the dog house for a while. Not like I don't deserve it.

"Thank you so much, TaeTae! Thank you, thank you, thank you—" he tries to rush forward and hug me, but I step back.

"Everyone else in the house will have to agree too, though," I add, "I can't make the decisions for everyone that lives here."

His smile dims, "Y-Your hyungs?"

"Yep."

I understand the fear in his eyes. The only person who ever liked him in this house was Jimin... and, well, me at the time.

"D-Do you think they'd let me stay?" he asks nervously.

"I guess you'll have to see," I offer, turning my little girl back toward the door. There's a definite tautness to her stature now.

"Sweetheart, it's going to be okay," I lean in and whisper softly in her ear. She looks up at me with angry eyes, her lips pursed into a tight line.

Yep. I'm gonna get it later.

With a sigh, I open the door. My hyungs are there, spread out across the main floor.

"Guys! We're home!"

They looked quickly in our direction, smiles erupt on their faces. Yoongi's is particularly gummy and looking extra smitten when my little girl trailed in behind me.

"Your back!" Namjoon smiled. Everyone stood to greet us.

"How was Thailand?" Jin asks, pulling me in for a hug.

"Great. Just what we needed," I smile and hug him back.

"Y'all get it in?" Hoseok wiggled his brows.

"Fuck off, Hobi," Yoongi said, pushing the suggest younger into Namjoon's side. He went right to my little girl and scooped her up into a giant hug.

I glance quickly around, not spotting Jungkook and Jimin.

"Where are Kookie and Jiminnie?"

"They're taking a nap in the playroom, why?" Jin asks.

"Well, uh..." I rub the back of my neck, "There was someone sitting outside when we go here..."

I step to the side slightly and my hyungs seem to forget how to breathe when they see Baekhyun standing nervously in the doorway. Yoongi's the first to react, releasing my little girl from their hug and scowling.

"What the fuck's he doing here?"

My former little shrunk back fearfully. Baekhyun was widely disliked in our home, even while he was still living with us, but Yoongi hated the boy due to how poorly he always treated Jungkook.

"He says he's going through a difficult time right now—" I begin to explain, but Yoongi cuts me off.

"Let me guess," he growls, "Whatever douchebag he was fucking kicked his skank ass out and he thought he could waltz back in here like nothing happened."

... Pretty accurate.

"Hyung..."

"I-I just need a place to stay until I can find somewhere else," Baekhyun whispers, timid.

"Tae," Namjoon says hesitantly, glancing over at our little princess then back to me, "Are you sure about this?"

"Yeah, I don't think this is a good idea," Jin says, mimicking Yoongi's cold gaze at my ex-boyfriend. Although Baekhyun and Jimin didhappen to get along, it wasn'ta positive thing. Baekhyun was a horrible influence on the already ill-behaved little and it took Jin months to undo the damage.

"C'mon, guys," I sigh, "The guest room's free now that (y/n) moved into mine," Baekhyun frowns, "And you know he doesn't have anywhere to go—"

"I hear the crack houses downtown are nice this time of year."

"Yoongi!" Hoseok hisses.

"Where else is a hoe supposed to live?" our second oldest doesn't back down.

"Okay, that's enough," Namjoon groans and pinches the bridge of his nose, "I know how you guys feel, but we have to let him stay."

"What the fuck, Joon?!" Yoongi and Jin yell in unison.

"We can't make him stay in a crack house," he says to his hyungs, almost scoldingly.

"I beg to differ," Yoongi scoffs.

"I'm sure Baekhyun's learned a lot since he and Tae broke up and can stay here without causing problems," our mature friend reasons, "I think we can give him two weeks. Can we agree on that?"

We glance back and forth at one another carefully. Jin and Yoongi look most regretful. Namjoon and I are both on the same side here and Hobi is on whatever side his boyfriend's on. Of the two holdouts, Jin's the first to cave.

"Fine, but just two weeks and he's gone."

Then we all look at Yoongi, who's still scowling deeply.

"Fine," he finally gives in, but slowly walks past us all and gets right in to Baekhyun's face with a threatening look, "But I'm warning you right now, if you so much as thinkabout fucking with Jungkook like you used to, your skank ass be out of this house faster than you can say chlamydia. Is that clear?"

My former little shrinks back as if scared, but I could see a familiar rage in the back of his chocolate eyes.

"I said—Is. That. Clear?"

"...Yes," Baekhyun replies in a whisper-growl combination.

"Good," Yoongi spits, but doesn't look convinced. He's probably right not to be.

There's an awkward silence before Jin walks up and grab's Yoongi's shoulder.

"We should probably go get the littles and tell them what's going on."

Yoongi nods reluctantly, pulling back with a final glare at the pink-haired boy before heading to the stairs to fetch Jimin and Jungkook from their nap in the playroom.

Jin pauses, giving Baekhyun an authoritative look before following Yoongi up to the playroom, "I'm also going to echo Yoongi's threat for if you decide to influencing Jimin the way you did when you lived here. If he begins acting up again, you're out of here."

After Jin left, there's an even tenser silence. Hoseok bounces back and forth on his feet, sharing awkward glances with his boyfriend. I look over at my little girl, who's looking dully down at her feet. I know she's upset and I want nothing more than to comfort her, but just when I go to approach her there's the sound of stampeding steps coming down the stairs. Jin touches down on the landing first, then Yoongi, then Jimin, then Jungkook. The two littles halt with identical expressions when they see Baekhyun—dropped jaws and eyes popping from their sockets.

"Baekhyunee!"

Jimin suddenly squeals and jets forward, nearly knocking Baekhyun off his feet when he attacks him in a big hug. The pink-haired boy returns the gesture by letting the bag all off his shoulder and squeezing the shorter boy tightly. Jungkook stays put, his surprised expression turning into one of extreme unease.

"Y-You're back!" the small boy giggles happily.

"Yeah," Baekhyun chuckles.

"Baekhyun's going to be staying with us for a couple weeks until he finds another place to live," I announce.

"H-Here?" Jungkook stutters, obviously not thrilled about the news. Yoongi goes to cradle the baby boy in his arms protectively.

"Yes," Jin says, "He'll stay in the guest room."

Jimin cocks his head, "Why is he not staying in TaeTae's room like before?"

"Jimin!" Jin hisses, looking at me apologetically for Jimin's childish question.

Everyone tenses and immediately looks at my little girl who appears immediately overwhelmed and distraught. I step over quickly, wrapping my arms around her.

"I stay with Princess now, remember?"

"Ohhh—" Jimin gasps in realization, as if it didn't occur to him before now (knowing Jimin, it probably didn't) and he whips around excitedly to his old friend, "Have you met, Princess?!"

Baekhyun stiffens and I can see his teeth grit as he tries to keep a neutral expression. He hums, "So that's what you call her?"

The pink-haired boy glances at me then to the lone girl. His stare is bitter.

"Y-Yeah!" Jimin chirps giddily, "She's sooo pretty, right? TaeTae took her on a trip to tell her he loves her!"

Baekhyun's eyes widen exponentially, looking at Jimin then at me. He seems almost... betrayed? I almost scoff. I may feel bad for him right now, but does he really believe he has any right to feel betrayed by me getting a new girlfriend? A girl who actually loves me, I might add. Unlike him.

"And so they could get-it-on in the sand," the boy adds.

"Jimin!" Jin hisses again. Everyone glares at Hoseok who looks down sheepishly at his shoes. No context is needed to know he's the one that let the cheesy sexual statement slip in front of the littles.

Baekhyun gives me another offended look and I can't hold back my eye roll.

"A-Any way," Jin moves on quickly, eager to cover up the awkward situation his little caused, "While he's here, we'll be expecting everyone—" he looks pointedly at Baekhyun, "—to follow all the house rules fully. We will not be going back to the way things were a year ago or this arrangement will be over immediately."

Myself and my hyungs all have immediate flashbacks to our House of Little Horrors, filled with terror, temper tantrums, bullying, and unapproved little promiscuity. And every time, Baekhyun was the lead instigator.

We shudder in unison.

"Jimin, that goes for you, too," Jin turns his attention to the silver-haired boy still half-clinging onto his former friend.

The boy smiles nervously, slightly ashamed, "Oki, Daddy."

Jin smiles, softening up for his precious boyfriend, "C'mere, baby. Let's go up to the room. We have some stuff to talk about."

"B-But, Baekhyunee..." Jimin pouts, clutching the pink-haired boy's arm.

"You can spend time with Baekhyun later, but we need to talk first," Jin prods, waving the boy over. Jimin reluctantly does as he's told.

"Us, too, Kookie," Yoongi ushers the timid boy to the stairs as well, who looks relieved to be leaving the same room as our unexpected guest.

"I think we'll go to our room, too," I say and cross the floor to my little girl to take her hand then look at my ex-boyfriend, "Baekhyun, you remember where the guest room is, I assume."

"I-I—" he stutters, looking lost and surprised that I would leave him to fend for himself instead of doting on him hand and foot, "Yeah I do..."

"Great," I begin pulling my girlfriend toward the stairs, "Well, have a nice stay."

We leave without looking back, leaving Baekhyun standing dumbstruck by the front door. I, on the other hand, know I've got it coming to me and am just trying to mentally prepare for the impending explosion. My little girl is eerily quiet when we reach our room. I set her down on the foot of the bed and place our bags by the closet. How the hell were we just in Thailand having the most amazing time, confessing our love to one another, and having nonstop phenomenal sex and now we're stuck in this terrible situation.

I kneel down on the floor in front of her, taking her petite hands in my own. She wears a stoic expression, refusing to look at me as she stares down at her lap.

"Baby, I'm so sorry about all of this," I apologize, "Please talk to me."

She's silent for a moment before looking up at me with hurt eyes that break my heart.

"Why would you let him stay here?" she whispers, "D-Do you want him back?"

"Oh, sweetheart, no," I panic, "No, no, no, no—I have no interest in being back with Baekhyun. How could I ever want him when I have you?"

"B-But he's really pretty," she pouts.

I can't help but coo and cup her cheeks, "You're prettier."

"Then why'd you let him stay here?"

"Baby, he doesn't have anywhere else to go. He's not lying," I sigh, "Please don't be upset with me. Its only a couple weeks. I promise you won't even know he's here."

She looks uncertain.

"Please, Angel?" I nudge my nose against hers, "Can you handle it for a few days?"

Begrudgingly, she ends up nodding. I smile, "Great."

I lean in to peck her lips, but she grabs my collar when I go to pull away.

"More," she mumbles against my lips and pulls me back into a deeper kiss.

Before I know it Baekhyun's the furthest thing from my mind while I have her pinned back against the bed with my shirt thrown across the room and her hand down the front of my pants. I'm glad to know our chemistry followed us home from Thailand and overjoyed that this entire 'ex-boyfriend showing up on my doorstep unannounced' scenario didn't ruin my chances of getting laid 2-3 times tonight.

I'll continuing being lenient, but after tonight, it'll be time to pull the playtime rules out of the box in my closet.

---

Baekhyun glares angrily at the guest room ceiling.

He should be in Taehyung's king bed right now, sucking the shit out of his ex-boyfriend's dick until he was crying and begging him to be his again. Followed by taking him to get some fresh Gucci and Dolce at the mall to celebrate.

But this has definitely not gone as seamlessly as he'd planned. He'd assumed Taehyung was going to drop at his feet and dote on him hand and foot like he used to. He thought it was the perfect plan considering how he just got kicked out by his current sugar daddy...

Yeah, that part was true. (He got kicked out because his sugar daddy found out he was cheating—with several guys. There's a reason Yoongi calls him a slut).

But, no. Taehyung had to go find some fucking tramp to take his place. A girl no less.

Princess, he scoffed to himself, No way in hell that little goody-two-shoes is going to beat me.

An evil smile begins to grow over Baekhyun's pretty, pink lips.

It's time to push you out of the picture.

He'll break your and Teahyung's relationship—subtly, of course—while working his charms of seduction on his former Daddy. It's to his benefit that he thorough knows Taehyung's plethora of kinks and turn-ons.

Regardless of 'I love yous' already being said—in the next two weeks, he'll have his man wrapped back around his slender finger. 

And Taehyung won't even be able to remember your name.

*:.。.:*・★・*:.。.:*

So, this book wasn't actually supposed to be all from Tae's POV, but somehow it ended up that way?

The author is clueless

BUT, how could I add an antagonist and not provide the POV to allow my readers the greatest action? Get ready for some third person POV of the little's in the coming chapters—

{Vote & Comment}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
472K 16.9K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

118K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
86.8K 4.8K 34
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...