The Super Saiyan Girl

_Alex-san_ tarafından

[*BOOK 1*] After three years from the events of Namek, Freeza arrives to Earth, but is surprisingly stopped b... Daha Fazla

EP. 0 - Ruined*
EP. 1 - Past*
EP. 2 - Training*
EP. 3 - Search
EP. 4 - Fight
EP. 5 - Androids
Future Timeline - Tale 1
EP. 6 - Fear
EP. 7 - Family
EP. 8 - Revealed
EP. 9 - Chase
EP. 10 - Found
Future Timeline - Tale 2
EP. 12 - Struggle
EP. 13 - Perfect
EP. 14 - Merciless
EP. 15 - Prepare
Future Timeline - Tale 3
EP. 16 - Emotions
EP. 17 - Boundaries
EP. 18 - Growth
EP. 19 - Love
EP. 20 - Games
Future Timeline - Tale 4
EP. 21 - Ruleless
EP. 22 - Limits
EP. 23 - Boy
EP. 24 - Snap
EP. 25 - Ascended
Future Timeline - Tale 5
EP. 26 - Defeat
EP. 27 - Home
EP. 28 - Bygones
EP. 29 - End
Bonus: Epilogue: EP. 30 - Royalty
SEQUEL: Sneak Peak - The Super Saiyan Princess

EP. 11 - Absorbed

632 19 2
_Alex-san_ tarafından

The curious half-saiyan was in his mother's arms as he watched with wide-eyed amazement at the duel. He didn't dislike Piccolo, but he always rooted for his father to win.

Niya grit her teeth in frustration that she couldn't do anything to help Piccolo. She was too afraid of what would happen to Niko and Piccolo is she did interfere.

Piccolo and 17 were bright blurs in the sky before they collided and began their attacks. They fought long and hard, making the earth tremble with their power.

After a few hard punches to the gut, and a blast from Piccolo in the sky, they both landed, taking a brief break.

17's voice faded from Piccolo's hearing as he turned to the right, widening his eyes at what he saw.

"Delightful," a familiar voice hissed. "What a momentous occasion. A day for the history books, to be sure. The completion of my being will mark a dawn of a new age."

Niya gasped. Cell!

Piccolo simply gazed at the monster in fear, trembling as well.

"Hello, Piccolo," he seethed.

17 turned to Cell curiously.

"Thank you for bringing 17 and 18 here. It pleases me greatly. You should feel fortunate to have played a part in the events leading up to my completion," Cell chuckled evilly.

Niko flinched at the voice and turned to it, eyes then widening at the monster. "Mama, it's him again!" he gasped, gripping her tighter.

Niya rubbed his back, trying to soothe him. "I know. But we have to stay calm, okay? Can you be brave for me?"

After a moment, Niko nodded. "I-I can be brave..."

Niya kissed the top of his head, never taking his eyes off the monster, and kept rubbing his back. "Good. You're doing so good." Although, she herself was terrified out of her mind. However, she couldn't disregard the images she had of Cell's forms and the impending death. 

Niko hid his face, and Niya watched cautiously.

16 and 18 remained silent as they gazed upon Cell, curious by his bold remarks.

"Hey," 17 beckoned to Piccolo, "What is that thing?"

Piccolo widened his eyes. They had no idea who Cell was! 17 continued to stare, expecting someone to answer.

Cell simply chuckled to himself. He gazed upon his 'brother' and 'sister'. "Android 17, amazingly efficient. And 18, poetry in motion."

He, however, didn't seem to recognize 16, and decided to disregard him.

Then, Cell's eyes landed on the saiyans. "And once again we meet, little Niko," he chuckled.

They were all in silence.

Cell then hopped down onto everybody else's level. "Ahh! Hello! Greetings!" he spoke for all to hear.

Piccolo growled at the situation they were in.

Cell then clenched his fists and began to power up. They all gazed at him as he began powering up in a golden aura.

Cell cackled as he powered his golden aura that screamed death. It was ominous, as it were alive as well.

Niya felt herself filling with fear and rage. How could she have allowed for such atrocities to occur? It was all because her and Trunks decided to Time Travel to the Past. Her Red Jewel began to glow as her emotions grew stronger.

Piccolo's eyes were wide as fear seemed to plunge his very soul. There must be thousands of innocent lives taken...

Cell at last seemed to be satisfied. He gave one last yell as the energy exploded from him, pulling up the earth all around them. They were absorbed in huge clouds of debris and rock.

Piccolo was left shocked. It was too much to grasp onto. They had been through so much in such a short amount of time. It had been one Android after another nonstop! Each one had claimed to be stronger than the last, and that statement had yet to prove false.

"Well now," Cell began, "Let's get started, shall we?" He began to stride over closer. Piccolo did nothing as Cell walked by. He was too afraid. The monster laughed at the fear and continued towards his targets. 

Piccolo spun around. "What do you mean?! It's not your power! You stole it by taking the lives of innocent people!"

"What?" Cell retorted. "Fools! Stole it? They're a part of greatness now! I've given them all a purpose," he grinned.

Piccolo shook his head. "You're insane!"

Cell chuckled along as he continued walking.

× × ×

At Kame House, they received word that Bulma was done creating a remote to destroy the Androids. She would make her way over, but Krillin decided he'd meet her half-way.

Tien and Kusuke then decided to head to the island to hopefully help. The Red Jewel began to glow.

× × ×

17 and Cell shared a few rude words, before Cell's tail began to rise up above him. 

Piccolo saw the movements and yelled, "17, HE CAME HERE TO KILL YOU AND ANDROID 18. WATCH IT. LOOK OUT!"

By the time Piccolo finished, 17 realized Cell's attack and barely managed to dodge being impaled by his stinger tail. 17 continued to dodge Cell's menacingly creepy tail.

Cell managed to grab ahold of 17's arm, flipped him, and smashed him on the ground in front of him. 17 widened his eyes in shock. Cell stomped on his right arm, keeping him still as readied his tail above 17. Cell cackled at his victory.

But seemingly out of nowhere, before anyone could see it, a red disk of energy swooped by and sliced Cell's head right off. The head rolled over in Piccolo's direction, making him widen his eyes.

Cell's body released 17 and collapsed to the side. 17 scurried away from Cell then turned to the direction of the attack. 

Alas, it was their Super Saiyan girl. But she wasn't in her golden form. Instead, her eyes were an iridescent crimson with a matching aura. She radiated a different kind of ki, someone no one recognized. It was ominous and dark.

"You...," 17 mumbled. He was taken aback that Niya had decided to save him.

She stood and turned to the disembodied bug-man.

Niko stared wide-eyed at his mother from behind of 18.

Piccolo walked over and inspected Cell. "Is it... over...?"

17 stood and backed away from Cell's cadaver. He continued to look at Niya, and his expression softened to curiosity, even at her ominous form.

16 frowned. "I do not think it is over yet."

They all turned to him, then were startled at a sudden noise and movement.

They turned to Cell to find his body standing. There was a huge lump forming where his head used to be until they stuck to a shape and became solid. After a moment, his head was fully regenerated.

Cell glared at the saiyan. "Is that all you've got, Niya?"

She matched his glare. "How do you know my name?" she questioned.

He smirked. "I came from the future, remember?"

"It doesn't matter. You shouldn't be in this timeline," Niya scowled, eyes glowing a menacing crimson.

"Neither should you," he grinned.

She got into a fighting stance, her crimson aura radiating. "Then fight me! Time Traveler against Time Traveler. How does that sound?"

He took his stance. "Then may the best Time Traveler win."

They were then in a stare-off.

Cell then slowly formed a grin. "It'll be so pleasant to absorb all your power."

Niya narrowed her eyes and reached behind to grab a handle and pulled out her shimmering, obsidian sword.

Surprisingly, 17 appeared to Niya's right. "There's no way I'm turning down from a fight."

Niya was a bit taken aback.

"Neither will I." Piccolo stepped up to Niya's left. "Let's end this."

Niya turned to 16, 18, and Niko. "Then you all should leave!"

Cell cackled as he sprinted towards them.

"NOW!" Niya shouted, her heart nearly beating out of her chest in fear for her son.

The line of warriors awaited Cell's attack, spread out, but he teleported. As Niya turned back to face Cell, she met nothing. Her eyes widened as she turned back.

Cell was an inch from her face. "I win."

In a flash, Cell threw his arm back, and with a single blow, sent her flying. She retched at the impact, then crashed into the rocky mountain. Niya remained there as an imprint for a moment before she pulled free.

She blasted off to Cell and threw a punch that made contact, sending Cell sliding back a few steps. He froze, then looked up, wiping his mouth. "Is that all?"

The saiyan girl glared. "Of course not."

Cell licked his beak and pulled his hands back. "Well, let's try this for size."

Niya seemed confused for a moment, but then stepped back as she realized what was going on.

"Kaaaaa... Meeee...," Cell began.

Niya dug her heels into the ground.

"Haaaaa... Meeee..." A blue energy ball had formed in his hands.

Niya braced herself, holding her hands out in front of her. "I'll handle this. You guys get going!"

"HAAAAA!!!"

"NIYA, NO!" Piccolo shouted. "MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!"

"I can handle this!" Niya yelled back.

The others managed to keep their distance as the blast headed for Niya. In her hands, crimson energy was gathering.

"Aka KameKaze!" She aimed it straight at the Kamehameha Wave. The two blasts met and remained neutral.

Niya pressed on, using as much energy she could muster with the help of the Red Jewel. But soon, Cell's Kamehameha outweighed Niya's attack. Her feet began to skid back.

Cell cackled. He knew his attack was superior. The Kamehameha Wave was pushing Niya backwards until it managed to swallow up all of the Aka KameKaze.

The Kamehameha Wave met its target and exploded, smoke and debris erupting everywhere. The others, as well as Cell, covered their faces while waiting for everything to clear.

Piccolo felt devastated. Was she... gone?

Niko began to cry and ran over, but Piccolo snatched the boy by his back collar. He squirmed in Piccolo's grip, sobbing, reaching up for his Mama.

16, 17, 18 and Piccolo gazed at the spot, hoping to see the saiyan.

"Now," Cell smirked, licking his beak, "Where were we?" He gazed upon the twins, getting into his fighting stance, tail ready to absorb.

17 stood in front of his sister, 16 beside him. They glared at Cell. 17 was ready to take him on.

A familiar green hand stopped Cell. "If I may intrude." The bug-man turned to meet Piccolo's furious fist. Cell was left flying into the rocks until he stumbled and stood.

He wiped his beak of his purple blood. Cell seemed to be livid, but remained composed. "Very well, Piccolo. If it means getting a quick snack before the full course, I'll gladly finish you off."

They began their quick duel.

16 turned to the distressed twins. "I sense an energy over there. It is the female saiyan."

"She's still alive?" 17 questioned, eyes wide.

Down on his leg, Niko was attached after Piccolo dropped him off. He was sobbing, gripping tightly to his father's leg, but looked up, with hopeful wide eyes at his sentence.

"Yes," 16 replied. "Go before it's too late for her."

17 and 18 were hesitant. It wasn't something they would normally do.

18 sighed. "She is the kid's mother."

"Yeah." 17 gazed out to where 16 had directed them. She must've sunk into the water. "She is."

He was quiet he thought about Niya. She was strong, brave, and persistent. He wondered if that was why he had been with her, even if he didn't recall.

"Papa!" Niko called, gaining 17's attention. His eyes were watery. "Go save Mama!"

17 stared at the boy, then ruffled his hair. "Alright," he told him, "I will." He turned to his twin, "Let's go."

The twins headed out and into the ocean. They dove deep until they stumbled upon a faint red barrier with Niya inside.

The Red Jewel was glowing as Niya had her eyes shut, presumably unconscious.

The siblings didn't know what to do. 17 tapped the barrier, but Niya didn't wake.

17 and 18 swam underneath the barrier and pushed it out of the water onto dry rock. As they reached the surface, the barrier dissolved and Niya collapsed onto the ground.

The saiyan began to cough out water. 17 crouched beside her, "Hey, are you alright?"

Niya finished her coughing as she sat up. She was surprised to see that he and 18 had helped her. She felt nervous at how close he was. She then turned away and stood. "Yes. I am. Thank you."

Piccolo's yelled as he powered up a yellow sphere of energy and shot it towards Cell. "Light Grenade!"

Cell didn't hesitate and continued to walk towards Piccolo, into his attack as well. The blast connected, and on collision, exploded and only affected Cell's half of the island.

Smoke eminated from the site as water and debris rained down. The twins were left wide eyed at Piccolo's attack. They all awaited for any signs of Cell.

Piccolo panted, waiting for movements in the water. After a moment, a bright yellow aura along with a familiar green crown retreated from the waters. Cackling was heard. The being floated gracefully until it reached the land.

Niya's stomach dropped at the sight. She turned wearily to the Androids. "You two need to leave before Cell reaches you. We can give you some time..."

"That won't change a thing!" 18 retorted. "There's no point in running away!"

17 frowned. "We can fight our own battles. I don't want to owe anyone anymore favors. We either beat Cell, or die trying."

Niya clenched her fists, lightly shaking her head. 

Piccolo was shouting something, but was interrupted by Cell's quick fist to his face. He fell to the ground with a terrible crack. Cell grasped his collar and lifted him, asking for 'any last words.' Piccolo, as expected, didn't reply. His head dreadfully slid to the side, seeming more dead than alive.

Cell grinned and lifted his free hand to Piccolo's chest, where he blasted a large hole in.

"PICCOLO!" Niya cried out in horror at the loss of her friend.

"No...," 17 stressed. "What a beast..." He had grown a little fond of Piccolo during their battle and appreciated his efforts to hold back Cell.

Cell lastly threw the Namekian's questionably dead body carelessly into the water. He grinned, "It seems that Piccolo will no longer be joining us." He turned to his spectators.

Android 17 was ready to fight as well as Niya beside him, tense.

Cell could practically see their fear. "And then there was one," he eyed the saiyan. "Stay dead so I can proceed to my completion!"

Niya held down firm, managing to sustain her crimson eyes and aura.

"17," Cell began, "can't you see? She's in the way of your true destiny. Our destiny! We are forever connected -- meant to be!"

17 scoffed. "You won't deceive me with your pitiful lies." He stood firmly next the saiyan girl. They were both in fighting stances.

Cell frowned but then chuckled. "It seems your relationship even transcends through time." He then began dashing towards them. "Unfortunately, this is where you two must part!"

Both fighters braced themselves for the approaching monster.

Cell cackled and came in for a side kick, to which 17 avoided by hopping into the air. Niya made an attempt to punch Cell, but he hopped with 17 and locked into an attack-dodge cycle. Cell managed to back up and strike 17 across the face with his tail. Niya saw the opportunity to zoom up, unsheathe her sword, and slice his tail, but she missed.

They continued trying to fend off Cell.

Niya slashed down with her sword but Cell caught it with his hand, pulled its wielder close, and punched her hard in the face. She was sent flying back, but 17 caught her and set her beside him. Cell continued to chuckle with a dark glint in his eyes as he held up the obsidian sword. Both fighters tensed at the sight; however, they didn't let it stop them.

They rushed in, flanking Cell on both sides. 17 made a move for a kick while Niya aimed a punch. At the last second, it seemed Cell disappeared from sight, and both fighters ended up striking each other. 17 took a punch to the gut, while Niya took a kick to the head. They fell to the side but hurriedly looked around for Cell as they quickly jumped back to their feet.

The Red Jewel began to flash quickly. As Niya looked down at it, she gasped with wide eyes. She also saw the tip of her sword protruding from her stomach. Blood stained her clothes and trickled down the sides of her mouth. Behind her, Cell cackled as he pulled out the sword. Before she could fall, he grabbed her and held her shirt collar, as if showing off his win to the others.

"And now, there are none," he grinned. He proceeded to blast her in her wound and threw her to the side.

17 was speechless. His eyes were wide at the sight, and for some reason, he was infuriated. He clenched his fists and blasted off towards Cell with a determined look in his eyes.

Kusuke and Tien were also beyond speechless. The young saiyan wanted to cry out, but his Red Jewel was blinking dangerously, and he began to fall to the ground, seemingly losing consciousness. Tien hurried to catch him, and landed on the island, still observing the fight.

18 held Niko, but he seemed to feel what was going on. He pulled his head from her chest with wide eyes and gasped at his mother's bleeding body. "MAMA!" he yelled out, trying to break free from his aunt's arms.

18 and 16 seemed alarmed. "18," 16 began, "You and the boy need to leave."

"Huh?" 18 turned to him.

"It is best that way," 16 explained. "You are the one that Cell is seeking to unite with, so you are the one that must leave, not me."

"But..." she trailed off. She frowned. "16, what will you do here?"

"I will kill Cell," he stated.

18 widened her eyes. Could 16 really defeat Cell? He continued to rant on about how he cared for the Earth, and how he would not let Cell destroy it. He then walked off towards the two fighters.

"16...!" 18 called out. "What do you think you're doing? Come back! You'll be killed!"

He turned to her with a smile. He explained how it didn't matter; he said that living in fear was not his ideal way of living. "By the way! I enjoyed the time we spent together! You guys are... cool!" he said as he continued walking.

17 made his last attempts at dueling Cell, but his efforts proved futile. The bug-man continued to punch and kick until 17 could no longer resist. He held him in one hand by his orange bandana and prepared his tail, opeing it wide, to finally absorb 17. As the stinger expanded over 17, 17 tried to resist once more.

Then someone placed a hand on Cell's shoulder. He turned to meet 16's smile, and then ate his punch to his face. Cell released 17 as he flew off to the side from 16's punch.

The next duel was between 16 and Cell. They were evenly matched, surprising to all viewers. They almost reached an end when 16 managed to grip Cell's tail, and yanked it off. They were reminded moments later that Cell could regenerate thanks to Piccolo's cells. They continued to duel, now more determined than ever.

17 hurried to pick up Niya and set her down beside 18 and Niko. Her eyes were weakly open as she struggled to stay alive. "Where... Niko..."

Niko pulled out of 18's grip and knelt beside his mother. She gave him a weary smile as she caressed his teary face.

16 had used his intelligence to outwit Cell and landing him a hole where 16 used his fire launchers to hopefully blast Cell into smithereens. The ground shook, and his energy escaped through holes in the ground.

They were all in awe at 16 quick and effective handiwork. However, 16 turned to them, asking what they were still doing there. He warned them that the attack wasn't enough to finish Cell. The twins refused to do so, assuming 16 had finished off the awful bug-man. 17 grew smug, stating that 16 was stronger than Cell, and that combined with the twins, they'd be unstoppable.

They were all to busy hearing 17's rant of their future, that only those facing 17 could see that wretched bio-engineered android Cell float out silently behind 17.

Tien gasped. "17, LOOK OUT! HE'S BEHIND YOU!" he yelled.

17 turned around, but he was too slow to do anything about it. He was inside of Cell's tail. "You should have listened to your friend!" Cell sneered. He at last was absorbing 17.

"NO!" 16 cried out, hurrying over as quickly as he could, but it useless.

With a loud swallow from the tail, 17 had been absorbed. 16 halted, with wide terrified eyes.

Niko was beyond confused and hid his face in his mother's chest, where she weakly held him down.

Cell began twitching and glowing bright white. His voice grew deeper, and he was powering up, and growing! His body began to morph. A bright aura with lighting surrounded the new and improved Cell.

"Ah, yes. This much nicer. How exhilarating!" Semi-Perfect Cell kept a calm demeanor.

Tien, 16, and 18 could do nothing else but watch, defeated, as Cell broke into laughter and admired himself now that he was one step closer to reaching true perfection.

☆ ▪ ☆ ▪ ☆

12-26-2019

Lots of fighting! Hope you guys like where the story is going! :)

Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays!

</3 x_Alex_chan_x

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

3.7K 76 25
[The Super Saiyan Girl - book #3!] After the defeat of Majin Buu, Earth entered a four-year period of peace. But the ferocious battle left the saiyan...
34.2K 557 24
A Dragon Ball Z fanfiction. This story is from after the Cell Games and during the Buu Saga. After the Cell Games, Gohan struggles with his guilt an...
156K 5.3K 33
(Completed Story! C:) Written in Female Saiyan Reader x Vegeta ♡ A forewarning: This story does not go exactly along with the tv show or mangas, so...
1.3K 103 21
Lettie never understood why she felt different from other women. Why did she love fighting and training? Why could she feel the strength of the peopl...