Madiba|| unedited

By solapowa

Two people create a dilemma that brings the lives of complete strangers together More

a very important note from your apologetic and loving author 🤗
one⚡
two🛎
three💫
four🌻
five🍋
six🔸
seven🐝
eight🐣
nine🌞
ten💡
eleven🛎
twelve✨
thirteen✨
fourteen💛+announcement
fifteen👑
sixteen 🍯
seventeen🧀
eighteen🌞
nineteen
twenty-one🔶
twenty-two🦋
twenty three 🧩
twenty four 📘

twenty 📒

887 34 12
By solapowa

zach's pov

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

What the hell is she doing here? This is a fucking joke, the irony, we meet at a hotel restaurant and I'm meeting her in another restaurant. And she just had to come this restaurant.

And she's one huge liar, but I can't put the blame on her completely.
I mean how dumb was I to think that she was actually fucking 21?

And Winnie fucking knows her? Does that mean she knows who Winnie is? This cannot be fucking happening to me.

I nervously ran fingers through my hair and took a deep breath. I had just slept with a fucking minor and she was in the same school with a girl I was trying to impress.

Curly was sitting with a bunch of girls and guys that seemed her age. They were dressed all fancy. Her hair was in its usual wild state. I'm not going to lie, she was sexy.

And she was a good fuck. No, not good, convenient sounds more like it.

I shouldn't be thinking these things right now! What the fuck is wrong with me?!

She stood up from her chair and looked in my direction.

I grabbed a menu quickly and covered my face with it.

If she didn't spot me and Winnie then we'd be able to scram out of here before both of them even try to communicate.

Bring. Bring.

Ramona's name popped up on my screen.

Guess that'll make her 45th missed call.

I turned my phone over and watched the curly headed spawn of Satan giggle with her friends. She was leaning over the table, giving the jock in front of her a lovely view of her ample chest. The skirt she wore was so short, the back of her smooth thighs were on full display.

"Fuck." I muttered, grabbing my wrist and checking the time.

My phone rang again, I placed it up and saw it was Ramona again.

Out of frustration I picked the call.

"What?!" I hissed lowly into the phone, eyes on the curly haired demon giggling impishly with her friends.

"I missed you." Ramona said in a hushed hurt tone.

Guilt rose in my gut, crippling and crashing my resolve around.

"I- I missed you too baby." I softened my voice, lowering it, adjusting my airpod.

"When are you coming home?" The need and desperation in her voice annoyed me.

I thought I loved my women completely submissive yet confident in her looks but still insecure enough to handle, but meeting Winnie  made me realize I wanted a girl who was confident not just in herself because of her looks, or her wealth or her culture, but simply because she was hundred percent okay with herself emotionally and mentally.

"I told you I was gonna be back in a week or two." I said patiently, running fingers through my already messy hair.

"But... Your parents have that dinner... on Friday. You need to come home soon."  She pushed lightly.

"Then I may not make it." I responded sharply. "You can hold down the fort and represent me. You've done it before."

"But... It has been a while since my family and your family were all together. It's an Italian dinner, its not home if everyone isn't there." Her voice cracked and she sniffed a little.

"Well they can do without me this once. I'm super busy this week and you're an amazing hostess. I don't see the problem with you hosting the party."

"I don't know if I feel comfortable doing that." Ramona whined over the phone, and I could tell she was rolling her eyes.

"Well I guess I could always ask Dante to do it." I slyly suggested, making it seem like a normal idea, even though I know she hated that thought.

"No! No! Its fine... I'll take care of it!" She said making me crack a tiny smile.

"Ok Ra... Anything else."

"...No...I just wanna talk to you. Its been a minute since we just had a normal conversation." She muttered.

"We can talk later. I'm at a really important meeting right now. I thought this was an emergency."

"Well I haven't talked to you since I left. Haven't seen my missed calls? I was just tryna get a hold of you Camillo." She droned on.

"I know! But can we talk later?! I miss you too Mona but you're not letting me get any fucking work done!" I exclaimed a little too loudly.

A number of heads turned. Nosy ass people. Including that little devil across the room. When she saw me, a look of fear flashed through her eyes for a moment. And suddenly she was carrying her signature smirk and mischievous sparkling eyes again. She straightened her skirt, eyes  still on me and started walking gracefully towards Winnie and I's table.

"Shit! Ramona. I will call you later! I have to go!" I cut the phone call before she could say anything else and smoothed down my slacks, nervously trying to compose myself.

I placed the menu down and pretending to scroll through my phone to look busy and uninterested.

From the corner of my eye she was just a few footsteps away from my table.

"Are you stalking me?" Curly Locks whispered, tapping on my shoulder, her evil smile on her thick lips.

"Can I help you?" I said, already knowing my cheeks were blazing red.

"Well hello to you too papi." She quirked a brow and pouted childishly, hands akimbo and her left.

"What do you want?" I asked, placing my cheek in my palm faking boredom and indifference.

"I wanna know why you left without saying goodbye. We had so much fun the other night. Then you disappeared." She placed a finger in her curls and twirled a strand.

"Well, for starters, apparently you're fucking underaged. Is that a good enough reason for you?" I asked, a mix of  irritation and fear rising in my belly.

"Who the fuck told you that?!" She chuckled nervously. Her eyes held apprehension in them for a split second.

"Don't fucking lie to me whatever your name is. Just stay away from me before i fucking hurt you." I snapped.

She rolled her eyes and giggled. "My age didn't stop you from bending me over that desk in the suite and fucking my brains out did it?" She said lowly, placing a finger right next to my palm that was flattened against the table.

I gasped in shock.

This bitch was nasty.

"You get the fuck away from me before I kill you." I said through gritted teeth, snatching my hand off the dinner ware.

That really scared her. Her impish and mischievous demeanour vanished and she shook.

I knew from the look in my eyes, she could tell I would fulfill that promise. She took her hand off the table and looked at me, the shock and fear clearly written over her face. Too afraid to move.

"Hey! Sorry I had to take that call It was my aun-" Winnie's sweet voice and perfume made me break eye contact with the girl.

"Its all good," I mumbled running fingers through my hair, trying to look as normal as possible.

She took her seat and smiled inquisitively up at the girl.

For a few seconds, Curly Locks, had an oh shit look on her face.

"Oh hi." Curly Locks gave her an Innocent smile, a sweet one, a friendly one. Nothing like the scary evil witch she was.

"Hi Denise!" Winnie said.

So the devil has a name.

"How do you know my name?" Denise the devil placed a hand on her chest, cocking her head, a questioning look wrinkling her brow.

"We go to the same school. I'm a junior."

"Oh! You're Aaron's girl!" She said.

That made my stomach churn. Aaron's girl. Ew. Something about that term is so gross.

"Guilty. But my name is Winnie. Feel free to call me that."  Winnie giggled sweetly, but I could tell she was offended being referred to that.

As she rightfully should.

An awkward silence followed with me pretending to be really interested with the decor and Winnie and Denise the Devil.

"What are you doing here? Do y'all know each other?" Winnie cleared her throat and pointed back and forth between me and Denise the Devil.

"No." Denise the Devil and I answered simultaneously.

"How do y'all know each other?" Denise the Devil rose brows.

"Oh, we're friends." Winnie 

"Ah! I see. I almost thought for a second you were into high school girls!" Denise the Devil said innocently. I squinted up at her, catching the slickness behind that comment.

Winnie threw her head back and let out a high squeal and genuinely laughed, white teeth contrasting against her rich skin. So beautiful. So perfect.

My god I'm whipped.

"Oh. Then what's going on here?" She rose her brows and crossed her arms leaning back in her chair, not bitter or passive aggressive, just genuinely interested.

"My dad owns the place, so I just help around time to time. Just asking him how he's enjoying the place. You like it?" She lied smoothly.

"Its great. Your dad must be making bank. This place is fancy shmancy." Winnie noted.

"Thanks. Lemme know if you need anything. And before you leave lemme know, I wanna give you a lil something."
Denise the Devil winked and smiled walking away. I forces myself not to follow the sway of her hips and turned to Winnie.

"She's nice." She noted, and looked back at me.

"Mhm. Sure is." I ran fingers through my hair and smiled.

...

"Thank you for the meal and everything." Winnie fumbled with the corner of her skirt.

I smiled, I never thought I'd find fidgeting a cute habit.

We were parked right in front of her house. I had us rush out of the 

"Thank you for coming along with me."

"Like I had a choice." She snorted, looking up at me and cocking her head. She had let her buns down and now her twists were hanging right below her neck. Her eyes were squinted, lips curved in an uncharacteristic smirk.

I liked how pretty her hair always was. She always had a different style when I saw her.

I couldn't stop the smile that spread infectiously across my face. She looked so hot right now.

"Ok. OK. I apologize for that. I will never threaten you to get in my car EVER again." I swore.

She had me making promises I wasn't sure I could keep. 

"Pinky promise?" She held out her pinky.  I rolled my eyes and gave her a really bitch? look.

She pouted causing me to immediately give in. I hooked my pinky finger with hers.

"Pinky promise." I assured her.

We stared at each other, pinkies hooked, this was a special moment. A moment that lasted longer than it was supposed to. 

She let go of m pinky and I cleared my throat.

These awkward pauses were becoming too frequent.

"So! Mr. Machiavelli! When will I be seeing you again?" Winnie looked over at me.

"Sooner than later. I can't give you any certain dates, but you know you can always call to see if I'm available."

She looked disappointed for a second. Almost as if she didn't want our night to end. I resonated with that feeling. Suddenly I remembered something.

"Speaking of phones..." I reached into my glove department pulling out a box. She sat up in curiosity.

"I got you something." I nervously handed the box to her, wondering if she'd like it. Winnie didn't seem like the kinda girl who was wowed by material things and gifts.

"What is this?" She placed the box under the light, trying to get a better look at it.

Recognition flickered through her eyes and her pupils widened.

"Zach!" She gasped. "No I can't take it! This is way too much!" She tried pushing the box into my hands.

"Nonsense. You're not giving it back. I got it for you. Its a gift sweetheart." I refused.

"Its an IPhone though." She pouted, her glossy lips puckered and tempting. I looked back into her eyes.

"And its yours baby." I shrugged.

Conflicting emotions contorted her face.

"I...I... Love it. This is really nice of you Zachary." She finally gave in.

"Anytime darling." I waved it off.

"But my aunt..."  Worry trickled through her unfinished statement.

"Tell her you won them from one of those Instagram things and picked it up today." I offered. Her aunt wasn't necessarily strict from what I had gathered. But she wasn't lenient or dumb either. In fact, from what had been reported to me, even though she was hardly around, she still had a good reign over her household. I respected that.

"That's not a dumb idea." Winnie rose her brows.

"Well. I should probably let you go now... You have school tomorrow and its getting late."

"Ok," She muttered. "Bye Zach. Thanks again." She leaned over and kissed my cheek quickly and rushed out before I had a moment to even process it.

I watched her walk to her door and turn back to look at the car one more time, before pulling out her keys and walking in her home.

As soon as she was out of sight, I leaned back in my chair and sighed, knowing that red tinted my cheeks.
My god I was addicted.

A/N: well fuckkkkkkkk. 2020 is an evil bitch sent from hell. From a cold world war to a fucken virus to schools getting shut down. Like dudes I was so busy and preoccupied I'm sorry. But a lots been going on. Like your girl got a boyfriend!!!

And I know y'all are sad and single so I'm not gonna rub it in yalls faces (I'm just trolling lol) but any who schools been bonkers, moms been taking crack or summfin cuz she's been actin up like mad, and yeah.

But anyhow I've really lost ginger for this book tbh. Imma finish it tho and make it the best that I can but the real reason why I haven't been frequent and updating is because I acc don't even like this story line anymore. working on a few more books I'm excited about. Like The Beautiful Ones, and another one coming up for all the gays💚❤💛I'm gonna finish this cuz I know how annoying it is to get attached to a book and having no updates...
So I'll finish. I pinky pwomise💫

But thanks for all the support. People still reading and that blows my mind yo.

BTW am I the only person who lowkey highkey ships Jean and Nthanda? Just me... Aiit.

So tell me whatchu think.

Y'all think these two mfs can stay friends?

Whatdo you think of the way Zach treats Ramona? He a whole ass psychopath.

Stay safe and wash your hands and sanitize. 💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 178K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
281K 23.9K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
1M 13.6K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...
1.6M 93.3K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...