𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐒𝐂�...

By Eddy622

****A Wattpad Featured Novel**** • • • (Book one) Many of us, have read lots... More

|| Cast ||
||1.
||2.
||3.
||4.
||5.
||6.
||7.
||8.
||9.
||10.
||11.
||12.
||13.
||14.
||15.
||16.
||17.
||18.
||19.
||20.
||21.
||22.
||23.
||24.
||25.
||26.
||27.
||29.
||30.
||31.
||32.
||33.
||34.
||35.
||36.
||37.
||38.
||39.
||40.
||41.
||42.
||43.
||44.
||45.
||46.
BONUS CHAPTER
Author's Note
Books Written By Me

||28.

3.2K 708 236
By Eddy622

This chapter is dedicated to Gamma_Leesha welcome back girl, missed you plenty.

Enjoy.

                                 • • •

                   ||Felix's POV||

I sounded the horn for the umpteenth times, as I waited for my uncle's gate man to get the gate. Since I had my licence and I could drive, I decided to drive mum and I to uncle's house, without my designated driver.

Honk! Honk!

I sounded the horn again. I was starting to get really frustrated. I heard a 'click' sound. The gate man opened the peeping hole a little, to see who it was. Once he noticed that I was the one, he quickly closed the peeping hole and fully opened the gate, before letting me to drive in.

I swiftly parked the car, before getting down and helping mother from the passenger seat.

"Gabriel, were you sleeping or something?!" I enquired in a really harsh tone.

"Sorry oga, I been dey sleep small." He said, in his usual way of speaking.

"Is uncle Gerald in?" I asked, as mum decided to get close to me, so as to calm me down. She knew I was still angry from earlier.

"Madam from oga side, welcome o!" Gabriel hailed mother, before looking at me. "No, he still dey work. But Madam dey inside Sha."

"Thank you," I turned to mum. "Let me get our luggage from the trunk. Gabriel, come and assist me." Together with Gabriel, we offloaded the boxes and wheeled it into the huge mansion in front of us.

We all walked into the well furnished living room, and Gabriel gently placed the boxes on the black shiny tiles, before going over to his duty post.

Mum and I began to hear footsteps. We tilted our heads up, to see Auntie Chidinma, coming down from the stairs.

"Huh, Auntie?" Auntie Chidinma sounded stunned, when she got noticed of mum and I.

She quickened her steps. And in no time, she was right in front of us. "Wow, lovely seeing you both here." She then diverted her attention towards me. "And here's my ever so handsome nephew."

I gave her a teasing warm smile. "Well thank God, cause you'd be seeing this handsome face around, for a very long time."

Auntie Chidinma creased her brows, before turning to look at mum for more explanation.

"We've both decided to leave my husband's house." Mum decided to break the ice. "H-He___"

"shhhhh," Auntie Chidinma quietly shush mum, and gave her a soft hug. "Whatever the problem is, we'd both solve it together. My place is your place. So you're welcome here anytime."

Mum nodded and wiped the tears away from her cheeks. "My younger brother isn't back, right?"

"Oh yeah, he's still at work." Auntie Chidinma, informed mum. "I'm at home, cause I don't have a schedule today."

Auntie Chidinma happened to be a real big deal in the country. She happened to be both a bridal makeup artist, and a model. And she was super popular with her work.

"Come on, I'll show you to your individual rooms." Auntie Chidinma chirped. "Let's get y'all freshened up."

She walked over to me, and helped lift up a box. We decided not to let mother lift any, while I got hold of the other two.

"You're in luck," Auntie Chidinma said all of a sudden, as we trailed behind mum on the flights of stairs. "I prepared your favourite. It's like, I already had the urge you'd be coming."

"Well, I've got a good aura. Anyone can sense it from miles away." That got her laughing.

I was so happy when uncle Gerald got married to auntie Chidinma. I was really little back then. Auntie Chidinma, had always been a really good and friendly individual. She had the habit of giving weird but sensitive advice.

She currently had two children. The first girl, was in Ss1 at Blossom High, while the last daughter was in primary five. Both child was as beautiful as their mother.

Auntie Chidinma had scolded me countless times, to always refer to her as Chidinma, and not to add the auntie, to it. According to her, it makes her feel 'old'. But because I love teasing her a lot, I never stopped using the word auntie.

To sum it all up, I've got the best aunt any nephew could ever wish for.

Auntie Chidinma snorted. "Look who's all confident." We both arrived at the entrance to my room. We turned our heads and watched mother head over to hers. "It's nice to have you and your mother here."

I drifted my attention back to auntie Chidinma, and gave her the warmest of smiles. "It's good to be here."

                                 • • •

I sat with auntie Chidinma, on one side of the living room. She had her arms around my shoulder, as she listened carefully to every words that came out of my mouth. Mum sat at the other couch at a very far end, opposite ours. While uncle Gerald, sat on his large golden armchair.

"I can't believe that man!" Uncle Gerald boomed In anger, after mum and I had narrated the whole story. Mum tried sugar coating things, to make dad look less like a jerk. But thank God I was present to give the story the way it happened. "He did all that to my elder sister!"

"Leave me be to deal with him myself. He's nothing but a first class asshole." Auntie Chidinma voiced out her threats, which made me to chuckle. We all knew she couldn't even hurt a fly.

"That's the reason why I brought mum and I over to your place uninvited." I continued. "Hope you ain't mad, uncle Gerald."

"Come on," Uncle Gerald waved his hands, to dismiss that thought. "We're family, and family sticks together. I'll get you a car, to ride to school. You're already big for a designated driver.

"Oh no," I quickly protest. "I actually brought my car, just that I did not bring my designated driver along with me. But as you've just said, I don't need one."

Auntie Chidinma brought me closer to her, and gave me a big bear hug. "Well look who's all grown-up." She cooed, then ruffled my hair. Something everyone knew I hated so much.

"Then treat me like one." I tried to escape from her embrace. Keyword, tried. That woman's hugs were like iron cages.

"Mum!" We all heard a screeched. Soon, Rachael, auntie Chidinma's first child, came running down the  stairs. "Kindly tell Oge, to stop bothering me. I'm trying to do my homework!"

As if on cue, Oge mirrored her elder sister's actions, as she rushed downstairs. "I just want to spend some time with her!"

How can a child be this cute.

These were my cousins. Rachael and Oge, means the world to me. Though, they were like other normal siblings. Oge loved spending time with her elder sis, Rachael. While Rachael, felt Oge was just being an annoying little sister.

"Hey Oge," I clapped my hands and called her towards me. "Uncle Felix, wants to spend some time with you."

"Really?" Oge chirped, while I nodded my head. She quickly rushed towards me, and jumped on my lap.

"Look at you, you're all big." I praised, as I tried playing with her fingers.

"That's because I'm eight," She said proudly.

"That's a really big number," I teased.

"Oh brother," Rachael rolled her eyes, as she began her journey up the stairs.

Ding Dong!

Auntie Chidinma got up from her position beside me, and head for the door. Once she opened it, she chirped. "Oh, Jeremiah. Come on in."

Rachael stopped on her track, and quickly whipped her body around. Once she'd confirmed it was really Jeremiah at the front door, she rushed downstairs, and sat beside me.

"What's up with you?" I asked Rachael, with a confused gaze.

"She's got a crush," Commented Oge.

Okay, the kid knows what a crush is now.

"Shut up," Rachael shush her. "And he doesn't need to know that."

It's official, I've got crazy cousins.

"Guess who came to visit?" Auntie Chidinma ushered Jeremiah into the living room.

"The gate man let me into the compound," Jeremiah said in his usual quiet tone, before his eyes landed on mine.

"Nonsense," Auntie Chidinma clapped both hands. "This is your home too."

Jeremiah was a family friend. Though we normally don't talk much at school, but we're really close. Especially when we hang out at either his home, or auntie Chidinma's home.

Jeremiah sat at the free spot beside me. In other words, I was sitting in between Jeremiah and a confusing Rachael. I placed Oge down, and watched as she ran to meet her mother.

"I didn't see you at school today," Jeremiah voiced out.

I scoffed at that, "That's because I wasn't at school."

"Why?" He questioned, though his face wasn't showing if he actually wanted to know or not.

"Let's just say something happened," I tried not to think of my asshole dad.

"I see," Jeremiah leaned back and folded his arms. "Family problem."

I'm always forgetting how smart this guy is. He could figure out something, with just a little hint.

"Something happened to your friend today, at school." He said nonchalantly. That made me to sit upright.

I looked at Jeremiah with tensed gaze. "Which of my friends?"

Jeremiah blinked then forrowed his brows in concentration, before speaking. "The weird one."

I whipped my whole body to face Jeremiah, shoving Rachael in the process. "What happened to Saviour?!" My out burst had an effect on the adults. They all diverted their attention towards Jeremiah and I.

Jeremiah shrugged his shoulder like it was no big deal. "He fell down the stairs, at school."

"Fell what?!" I quickly got up and reached for my phone, which was in my back pocket.

"Calm down," Jeremiah sighed like it was nothing. "The rest of your friends took care of him." I breathed out a sigh of relief.

"Or so I heard." He added.

"Not helping dude," I glared at him, then left the living room. Once I was out at the balcony upstairs, I made the screen of my phone lit up. I scrolled down my contact list in search of Dafe's number.

If Saviour was actually hurt, then he won't have the strength to pick up anyone's calls.

"Dude, where the hell are you?!" Dafe spat, immediately he answered the call.

"How's Saviour?" I decided to ignore his harsh concerned voice. I heard him sigh before answering.

"Sofia and her friends, are taking care of him. And yes, Eno included." That made me to straighten up.

"Where are you guys?" I asked immediately. "At the hospital?"

"No," Dafe voice rang. "At his home. Where the hell are you man?"

"I'll be there in five."  I just said, then hung up the call.

I headed straight to my room, grasped my car keys, then rushed downstairs.

"Where are you going, Felix?" Mum's voice haulted me.

"Saviour had an accident at school," I informed her. Mum dropped what she was doing and ran towards me.

"How? Is he alright?" She asked in a worried tone. "Hope it's nothing serious."

To mum, Dafe and Saviour were more than a friend to me. She sees them as my brothers and two extra sons.

"He's fine now, mum. But I've got to see him." She breathed out a sigh of relief, and gave me the permission to leave. I left the living room, but not before looking at Jeremiah, who was busy trying to get away from my weird cousin.

I strode out of the mansion and headed straight for my car. Once in, I placed the key on the ignition. I was going over to Saviour to check up on his condition. But I couldn't lie to myself.......

I was also going over there to make things right with Eno.

A/N - Hey gorgeous readers, I'm so so so so so so terribly sorry, that I could not update yesterday.

But look on the bright side, I updated today! Yay!! 🎉🚶

So, who missed Chidinma? Well I did, she was actually my favorite on C.R.U.S.H

What do you think of this chapter? Comment below.  Oh, before I forget, don't forget to smash that star button, so it would turn orange.

Next update : Sunday

Words : 2058

Till next time,

Much love,

X
-Eddy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 1.5K 24
(Book 2) (Stand-alone) Danielle's got a double image attached to her, but to many, she is an annoying student who wouldn't fail to dig into things t...
1.7K 326 25
💗💗💗💗💗 # The curves he had never noticed before on her smiled broadly at him, taunting him. As if that wasn't enough, emotions and sensations tha...
245K 42.7K 42
"And who are you?" I looked up to see his well structured face. "I'm Itoro, Itoro Samuels." "And what are you doing here?" "Trying to clean up Sir...
124K 30.2K 59
(Book Two) "I've been looking for you for two years now. Luckily for me, I saw you at the beach party which a friend hosted. It also broke my heart...