Bakudeku Omegaverse

By KIAtablinshere

you know you want to (^_____^) More

a little info. for you
k-kacchan!?
confrontation
I did...that!!!
come back to his senses
just for a while
deku's plan in action
threats threats THREATS!!!
DADDY
are you jealous?
important notice
funny fujoshi moment at class
temptation
the strange feeling
Is it right
hints
seduction and denial
work time
help... me
help... me ( part 2)
UA got a suprise
important
strange behaviour
y-you temptress!!
important
Too much to bear
war
harsh treatment
IMPORTANT
NOT A CHAPTER!!
something's lurking...somewhere
Without you part 1
without you part 2
A quick notice
cover (It's not a chapter.Sorry)
without you part 3
aizawa and present mic
without you part 4
happy belated birthday
what are you trying?
cover(still not a chap.)
GOD DAMMNIT
WTF just happened!?
To where?
EXPLANATION
save me
new
love you

Whats happening?!

3.3K 72 63
By KIAtablinshere

Deku's Pov

I woke up because of the sound of metal and shouting. Oww my head!!

I got a towel and went back into miss mitsuki's old teen clothes. Everything in there were booty shorts and crop tops. I then pulled out her old uniform. I took it into the bathroom with me. I showered, brushed my teeth with a spare toothbrush I found in the medicine cabinet. I dried off and slipped on the black thigh high stockings and my underwear. I put on the white uniform shirt then buttoned it up.

I grabbed the short skirt.

GREAT. It sat one inch below my butt cheeks. Calm down deku, its just until you get to your dorm room.

BREATH.

AND DON'T WALK TOO FAST.

DON'T RUN.

DON'T PICK UP ANYTHING.

                  I CAN DO THIS!!

I went downstairs, my left hand holding down the back of the skirt. I entered the kitchen to see what was cooking, or burning. I saw kacchan burning an egg, mrs bakugo hitting him with a spoon in the back of his head and mr bakugo trying to calm his wife down.

I looked at mom and she looked shocked. Everyone stopped when they noticed me, "m-morning everyone" I said shyly. We all sat and ate peacefully.

6 minutes later kacchan and I left for school. We were walking in the sidewalk, my hand got tired of holding the skirt down.

I let it go.

I strong breeze blew and it flew up. " EEEK!!" I screamed and grabbed it again. Kacchan didn't seem to notice because he was too busy venting about his mom. A couple of girls from a different highschool walked up to me.

"Hey girl!" The brunette said waving at me. "I-I'm not a g-" a blonde one cut me off by pulling my hand from the skirt. "No need to be ashamed" she re assured "see" she said and they all turned around. Their skirts were just as short as the one I was wearing!!

They moved freely. "Well. Bye!!" They waved at me and turned the corner. I slowly let go of the skirt tail.

We arrived at school a couple minutes later and I immediately went to my dorm and changed into my original male uniform. 'Much better' I mumbled to myself.

I ran to class and made it just in time to see mr cementoss in class writing on the board. "Mister midoriya, you're late. Take a seat" I nodded and headed over to my seat.

Time skip to after school😎😎😎😎

I put all my books into my bag and got up. I put my hand on the door handle and was about to open it when  it swung open revealing kacchan.

"Oh hey ka-" I was cut off by kacchan grabbing my collar and pushing me backwards until I was backed up against the teacher's table. He pushed me up and put me on it, I held onto his shoulders and he pulled me towards him smashing our lips together. We pulled apart for air after 2 minutes, "that skirt... you're such a fucking tease" he whispered but I heard.

Its because of his moms' old skirt.

He grabbed my shirt and started to rip it of. I quickly grabbed his hands "Noo!! Kacchan, listen to me... please. Not here... not now. Can you wait?" I started pleading, I looked into his eyes and noticing that they were turning back to normal.

Good.

He shook his head for a second looked at me. "What the fuck happened to you nerd!" He started laughing, I frowned. "You happened!!" He stopped laughing and looked at me 'sorry' he mumbled.

I went into my bag and pulled out my phone. I dialed uraraka's number, '' deku!? WHERE THE CREAM CRACKERS ARE YOU!!" She yelled in my ear. "I'm still at class. My shirt tore so I was asking if you could bring me some clothes?"... I heard a long beep, indicating that she hung up. "Hey kacchan, you can go. I'll meet you at your room". I held his hand and kissed him on his cheek. He turned away, his ears turned pink as he walked off.

Couple seconds later uraraka came with a duffle bag. She closed the door and walked over to me examining my shirt. "It looks like you were mauled by a bear." I took the rest of the so called shirt off and she handed me a black shirt that said 'I donut give a pug' with a huge donut on it. I put it on, she then gave me black pants with  a chain on the waist. She turned around and I took off my pants and put on the black one. I put my chlothes in my bag.

We left class and went to my room. I put my bag down and so did she. We exited and I locked the door, uraraka held my shoulder and whispered to me, "meet me at the entrance of the school at 12:03 am tonight. And wear the clothes in the duffle." I looked at her confused but nodded, we entered the elevator and pressed her floor then kacchans. She got off and the door closed, a couple seconds later I stepped out of the elevator and went to kacchans room door and knocked. "COME ON!!" He yelled.

Mina's door is 2 doors away from kacchans and it opened, revealing her, she looked at me with her sleepy eyes. I waved and she smiled then closed her door again.

I sighed and entered. I saw kacchan on his phone, "hey kacchan" he motioned for me to come over and I did. I layed my head on his chest, "are you ok??" I asked. He nodded,

"Well its glad to know since you were triggered  be-" *moan*. I put my hand on my mouth, I looked at kacchan to see him smirking, I felt his hand on my nipple playing with it. I looked at the clock to see that it was 11:59pm.

I fake yawned, I got up and kissed kacchan on his lips. "Im gonna go to my room. Later" I said, as I turned around kacchan slapped me on my butt.

OWW😣.

I left and hurried to my room. I opened the door and walked in closing it behind me. I went to my bedroom and opened the duffle, it was black leggings and a black hoodie croptop and black sneaker wedges.
.
.
.
.
Seriously uraraka.

I put it on and went to UA entrance gate. I saw uraraka in black leggings, a black crop top that had an oreo on it and black 6 inch heels.

I walked up to her and we began to walk down the street and turned at the first corner. I saw a guy that was in full black, he had a pink suitcase.  Uraraka walked up to him and handed him a picture of a kitten, one of her pink elephant plushies and a pack of oreo. I stood there confused.

What kind of trade is this. He nodded and walked deeper into the alley. We left with uraraka pulling the suitcase behind her with one of the biggest smiles I have ever seen. When we got to my room I closed the door and we went on my bed, uraraka pulled out her laptop and started playing the new pikachu detective movie.

(Which is an awesome movie by the way)

We watched it together. How could she ask me to tag along and collect something but completely ignore it.

"Uraraka. Whats in the suitcase?" She looked at me "what suitcase?" She asked looking at me confused.

This girl😒

I pointed to the rather big suitcase in the corner of my room.

"Oh thaaaat. Well you see. ImetthisguyontheblackmarketandtoldhimthatIwantedthreedozenyaoinovelsand5dozenreallifeyaoipicturesandwemetthereanddidthetradeandIbroughtyoualongsoIfeltsafer." She then collapsed on my bed and fell asleep.

Wow.

I didn't even try to decode what she said.

I shut off her laptop and put it on my desk then hopped into bed. Today has been awful, I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Uraraka POV

I waited a couple minutes for deku to fall asleep then I gently pulled the suitcase into his closet. I went in aswell and closed it.

I gently opened the suitcase and took out the flashlight and a yaoi book called 'body language'

I turned on the flashlight and opened it starting with the very first chapter.

In the morning.🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎

I was still reading when suddenly deku's alarm clock went off.

I put my bookmark at the page and pushed everything inside the suitcase.

I gently opened the closet door and came out. Thank god deku's dorm room has a bathroom. Lucky.

I took a quick shower and put on my pink onsie. I went over and woke deku up. "Five more minutes mom" he whined. I stood back a little "do I look like your mo-" I was cut off by sero. He opened the door and said "you guys gotta see this!" He closed the door and ran off. I pulled on deku's ear and his eyes shot open.

"What did I miss!!" He yelled. "Get to the bathroom somethings happening downstairs." He shot to the bathroom and a couple minutes later, came out in an all might onsie.

We headed to the main floor to see everyone crowded around the tv. I stood between asui and tokoyami.

"Whats happening?" I asked confused. Asui pointed to the tv. I looked and I couldn't believe it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

665K 21K 35
|^ Omega verse ^| As mafias in Japan diminish, they are starting to gain allies. The most famous ones, Bakugou's, Midoryia's, and the Todoroki's are...
49.4K 1.4K 30
//Being Edited and rewritten a bit// Katsuki Bakugou lived with His mom and dad Mitsuki and Masaru. His mom was a Beta and his dad was an Alpha. He l...
506K 20.5K 65
This story is divided into three parts. Alpha Katsuki Bakugo Alpha Eijiro Kirishima Alpha Shoto Todoroki Omega Reader. This is an A/B/O story. N...
47.9K 1.3K 8
"ѕнιт... нe ιѕ нoт" thought bakugou as he glanced at shouto's older brother. OR bakugou meets dabi and doesn't know what to do. [ c o m p l e t e d:...