MY BITCHY QUEEN BEE | JENLISA

By PinkPvssycat

WHEN TWO BRATS MEET EACH OTHER! Note: - Lisa G!P! - [M] for Mature! - [TW] for Trigger Warning! Warn: - Ther... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1 - FIRST DAY OF SEMESTER II
Chapter 2 - WORLD WAR 3
Chapter 3 - QUEEN BEE IS BACK!
Chapter 4 - GROUP ASSIGNMENT
Chapter 5 - SLEEPOVER DAY 1
Chapter 6 - SLEEPOVER DAY 2
Chapter 7 - REHEARSALS
Chapter 8 - CRUSH!
Chapter 9 - BASKETBALL MATCH
Chapter 10 - CHAESOO
Chapter 11 - MERRY CHRISTMAS
Chapter 12 - MASQUERADE BALL
Chapter 13 - LALISA MANOBAN
Chapter 14 - QUEEN BEE'S DAY!
Chapter 15 - FINAL MATCH
Chapter 16 - ALL FEELINGS ARE BACK
Chapter 17 - TRIP
Chapter 19 - BBQ PARTY!
Chapter 20 - CHANCE
Chapter 21 - POOL HOUSE
Chapter 22 - DESIRE [M]
Chapter 23 - FINAL EXAM
Chapter 24 - FEELING REVEAL
Chapter 25 - WHO?
Chapter 26 - BITCH, BACK OFF! [M]
Chapter 27 - DATE
Chapter 28 - GRADUATION
Chapter 29 - BIRTHDAY SEX! [M]
Chapter 30 - YOUNG CEO
Chapter 31 - MANOBAN'S CONFLICT
Chapter 32 - FIANCÉE
Chapter 33 - FIGHT
Chapter 34 - JOB INTERVIEW [M]
Chapter 35 - BEAUTIFUL DINNER!
Chapter 36 - MOTHERFUCKER [TW]
Chapter 37 - BULLET SHOT [TW]
Chapter 38 - RUNAWAY
Chapter 39 - TRUTH
Chapter 40 - RECOVER [M]
Chapter 41 - PEACE
Chapter 42 - YES OR YES?
Chapter 43 - US [M]
Chapter 44 - EPILOGUE [M]
Author's Note
SPECIAL CHAPTER I
NEW BOOK'S COMINGGGG!!!

Chatper 18 - HI HORSEY!

13.2K 328 80
By PinkPvssycat

Lisa's POV:

Waking up to the second days of trip, everything seemed peaceful in this early morning. The ears were hummed by the sound of sea-wave and flock of birds singing near the window. That's what some people wish to experience.

I got off my bed and headed to the bathroom while the others still sleeping. Anyway, sharing room with them wasn't my plan because I still needed to move on first. But Rosé and Jisoo kept convincing me to stay, so Jennie and I were sleeping in the bunk beds where I was the top and Jennie, the bottom.

Today's activity was horse racing when yesterday was enjoying at the beach. I kinda missed this sport that's why I added it to the list. After preparing myself, I asked my bodyguards to bring me to the horse field for check-out.

"Young Lady, here is your Favorite guy." - Mr.Yang brought me the horse. Well, I never wanna bring him here but it was my dad's order and as his daughter, I had to obey.

"Aww, Messi! I miss you so much, dude." - I patted his face and admiring his strong building body. Messi was my favorite horse that been with me for years already. I once remembered racing with my dad and I won because of this big brown horse. I smiled and fed him the grass.

The racing was begun at 9:30AM after every students had done their breakfast. They were now at the field waiting us to start. Many competitors were willing to join the race including Hanbin, Jungkook, Taehyung, Mino, Ten, and more. Yep, it's gonna be fun!

I started wearing my racing suit and be ready. I smiled at Messi and he neighed at me. Haha, cute! The match would begin in minutes so I walked in the stable to drag him out but something made my eyes narrowed.

"Get me another horse!" - I ordered.

Seconds later, a new brown horse was brought to me, I hopped on the saddle and did a short jog. Everyone seemed ready. So not to waste anymore time, a sound of shotgun was proudly screamed out causing all the competitors challengingly competed. 'Even if Messi isn't with me, I can still manage to win this race.'

"Lisa, Lisa, Lisa!!!!" - A loud cheering choir kept blatantly chorusing from my friends and the cat-eyed girl, encouraging me to speed my horse up. And yeah! I did it!

"Wohooooo Wohoooo!!!" - Thunderous applauds and whistling started echoing the whole field to congrats the winner who firstly arrived and that winner was me, Lalisa Manoban!

The race ended well and smoothly. All the students then back to their individual activities, unlike me, who was still at the horse stable.

"Mr. Yang?"

"Aye!" - He respectfully bowed.

"Call the vet and do the examination. Tell me the result as soon as possible."

"Will do, Young Lady!" - Mr.Yang bowed and biding himself away.

I sighed and kneeled down in front of Messi, "You're gonna be alright, mate." - I patted his sad face and got up but then someone appeared.

"Lisa, ya!" - A girl called out my name while running to me like a kindergartener.

"Hmm?!" - I smiled softly before walking to Jennie.

"I want a ride tooooooo." - Jennie started to lure me for a ride with her cute pout and I tried not to fall for that.

"No! It's dangerous, Jen!"

"You can teach me right? Look! Not just me who wants that, but all of us." - She dragged all our crackhead bitches here and I knew I couldn't refuse. I sighed deeply.

Jennie's POV:

Lisa really amazed me with her riding skill. At the race, she could beat those competitors without even try. This girl was full of talent that's why I was here asking her to share some techniques.

"No! It's dangerous, Jen!"

"You can teach me right? Look! Not just me who wants that, but all of us." - I dragged our friends here including her twin so she wouldn't resist.

Lisa took a deep sigh as she knew she couldn't win, "Alright but lemme choose you a horse."

"Yayyyyy!!!" - Our friends now excitedly jumping.

Minutes later, the slender brought me a horse which had a very cute bang like hers. I then got my left foot on the stirrup and hopped on the saddle. Yeah, I really looked like a professional equestrian here.

"So first, you have to get to know each other."

I nodded and greeted my cutie horse while rubbing his cheek, "Hi, horsey!"

Lisa giggled and shaking her head but we both then heard one of our stupid friends whining.

"I want to ride that horse. We have matching hair color." - Rosé pointed to the horse over mine, "Please, I want to ride the same mane color horse."

Roseanne Park kept jumping as asking for the horse that had the same hair color with her but whined hard when the horseman brought her the opposite one.

"No! Not that one, he's too big!!!" - Rosé almost cried.

Her face was way too funny. We couldn't help but laughed hard. Now everyone got the horse, Irene with Seulgi, Joy with Yeri while Rosé with Jisoo, and me? With Lisa, of course.

"So?" - The stupid monkey suddenly asked as she was behind me holding the reins. Her warm breath really tickled my neck. I didn't know how I felt but here, my whole body got shivered.

"L-Let's start!!"

'Gosh! Why am I stuttering?'

We were now starting with the beginner step, jogging. Lisa asked me to hold the reins in each hand down and sit straight up, she said if I wanted to turn the direction just moved that one hand left or right. To not easily get fallen, this monkey taught me how to balance myself. So I had to build the muscle memory in my core and my seat to hold me steady. Well, this lesson might take a week to learn but my personal instructor admired that I could do good in my first day. 'I know I'm the smart ass.' I giggled. Besides, Lisa also taught about how to stop the horse, so I needed to pull back with both reins and at the same time, gave the vocal cue like, "Woah." Once it stopped, just released of the pressure. 'See? I'm getting better.'

"Okay! The basic lesson was finished, shall we start the real ride?" - Lisa uttered with a playful winked and I gulped.

'I don't think I'm ready.'

"Heigh!!" The sound of the horse was screaming and we both knew it was time for the real ride now. Lisa then kicked this brown guy with her heels and he started to run making me scream my lung out.

"Ahhhhhh~"

"Calm down, Jen! And hold on tight!" - Lisa tried to sooth my trepidation while we both holding on the reins.

The horse kept getting faster and faster making me bounce on the saddle. At the same time, something strange caused me flinched. I felt like having a hard thing under my ass. It was impossible that it was Lisa's hands because they were now holding the reins with mine. 'So what the hell is that?' I gulped. My ass kept bouncing on that hard long thing and it sometimes poked my core. 'Goddammit!' The temperature was getting hot here but seemed like the horse enjoyed running, because it kept going fast forward. Lisa and I still holding on the reins tight but there was a small hill in front of us.

"Jen, turn the direction!!!!" - Lisa screamed as pulling back the reins making the horse's front legs getting high up. This bullshit got me falling backwards against Lisa's chest and my ass finally sat on her crotch once the horse got down. 'Fuck! This's getting worse!'

My back started rubbing against her every time we bounced, it got me goosebumps because my ass did the same to her crotch, it kept bumping each other nonstop. A soft moan slightly left from my mouth, it was unconsciousness. We were now riding across the hill on a large field full off green grasses. This made us look like two charming characters in fairytales. I smiled but then got surprised when Lisa's both hands grabbed my hips. She gripped it tight. And I gulped once again.

Lisa's POV:

'God! Why we ended up in this situation?'

The hotness filled inside my whole body every time her ass bounced. I shut my eyes tightly and tried not to let out any moan but I didn't think I could hold on if my large thing kept poking her core like that. I gulped.

The horse still going and this shit tortured me so much. To end this, I tried to turn the direction but it didn't seem work and it even more tortured me. Her ass ended up on my crotch. 'Fuck! This wouldn't end easily.' Our bottom parts kept bumping to each other and caused both of us moan. I sweared if this shit wouldn't stop, my liquid surely released without warning. The sweat started running from my hairline and rolling down on my neck to my collar. I wiped it off yet another drop kept coming, well, since her core wouldn't leave me. Jennie wore black leggings anyway, and I easily felt her wetness on my pants zipper. 'Dear, lord! I couldn't hold no moRE!' I then decided to take risk by grabbing her hips and gripped them tight. 'Sorry, Jen! But I had to do this.' My hands now helped her hips to bounce harder on my hard cock making us both pleasured and unconsciously moaned until we reached our goal.

[Horse field]

"Wow, look like you two enjoyed the RidE!" - Jisoo wiggled her eyebrows at us who were now walking the horse, back to his stable. She might knew something happen because Jennie and I were red.

The tiny kitten who was now on the horse's back glared at her cousin before getting herself off, "Zip your mouth Unnie!!" - Jennie then fumingly grabbing her Chanel bag from the shelf and left us all stunned. Jisoo smirked.

I sweared if she dared to figure out something about this. I surly chocked her in her sleep.

Jennie's POV:

'What the fuck is going on here? Why can't I get it off my head? We rode the horse. Long hard thing touched my ass. We both moaned. What the hell?' I shook my head while thinking about what happened this morning.

"Earth to Jendeuk!!" - Someone shouted got me startled all of sudden.

"The heck Unnie?" - I glared at the elder. Well, I knew she didn't come for nothing. Jisoo then flopped herself down on the couch beside me.

"You've been space out since you were back from the horse riding. If there anything special to think about?"

'Damn!' The contraction of miniature muscles that created a shallow depression on the skin surface caused the surrounding area to protrude. 'Lord! I got goosebumps by the question.'

"I-It's nothing special to think about." - I stuttered.

"Look at how dishonest you are!" - She sarcastically spat out.

I sweared if she wasn't my cousin, I could really kill her right now.

"Shut up, Kim Jisoo! And if you excuse me, please move your fucking legs, because I need to use restroom." - I pushed away her legs which were crossing on the table and had my way straight to the glass door bathroom.

"Oh! Someone needs to release something huh?" - Jisoo laughed her ass out getting me more irritated.

"I.TOLD.YOU.TO.SHUT.THE.FUCK.UP!" - I gave her a fucking dead glare before closing the damn curtain. 'Fuck it! Ahhhhh!' I wiggled my legs madly as grumpy while sitting on the toilet.

Lisa's POV:

Evening came, another activity started. All the students were informed to have a camping party on my private hill near by. Everyone needed to pick a partner and built up the tent to enjoy late night view. We also allowed them to take any average alcohols they wanted. Hope they could enjoy the camp!

Anyway, my friends and I had a little bit more private. We camped but I set the place farther than those students so we could be peaceful and enjoyed our own fun without any interruptions. I knew they're gonna like it.

After done packing necessary things, a cart arrived in front of our villas and took us off to our destination. It was a little bit awkward here because I was now sitting face to face with the girl whose name Jennie. Every time our eyes met, one another started glancing away. 'Suck!' What happened today morning still didn't let me rest, it kept aggressively messing with my head and heart.

Half of an hour passed, we finally reached our place and simultaneously, a thrill excited scream started to shout out from a loquacious bitch.

"YAYYYY!!! LASTLY WE'RE ARRIVED!! BITCHESSSSS!!!" - Joy screamed her lung out and hopped off the cart to run around.

'Why are we friend with her?'

Since we had arrived, all of us started to take off our things and built the tent. In a tent, only for two members. So? What about me and her?

"No bitch! I'm with Yeri."

"And Irene with me, of course." - Seulgi pulled her bestie close to her.

Jennie and I blankly glared.

"Also, Nallalisa, don't you ever think I would leave my beautiful pretty heart shape lips girlfriend just to stay with you idiot! Because it's a big NO!!"

"Well, I'll sleep outside." - An unbothered expression appeared on Jennie's face.

"You can't!!" - Jisoo and I simultaneously blurted out.

"Then where am I supposed to sleep?"

"Alright alright!! I sleep with Lisa." - Rosé irritatedly replied but quickly got cut by Jisoo.

"Don't you dare, Chaeng!!!!"

This quarrel didn't seem to end effortlessly so I decided to bring another tent, therefore, Jennie could sleep peacefully alone by herself while me also enjoyed mine.

The sun looked tired after shining for hours a day and it started to roll slowly across the sky, approaching the horizon. That yellow, glitteringly bright by day, now change its color and shade to a softer and warmer. For a brief moment, an atmosphere of coziness and peace is created, in which I wanted to love and be loved. A soft sigh left. I then sitting on the grass enjoying the view of sunset. I took out my camera to capture this beautiful sky, suddenly, someone came.

"It's my first time to see you capture things." - A soft lullaby voice hummed to my ears and a smile appeared on my lips.

"I only capture something or someone beautiful."

"May I look at your pictures?"

"Sure!"

Jennie started to examine my photographs and said I looked like a professional photographer. She was surprised but not at all when I said I loved cloud and sky, because I had already expressed my interest since my first met with her parents. We spent our times admiring the landscape of sunset together while capturing some beautiful pictures. The sun finally disappeared and it was time to back to our tents.

"I think my Unnie might worry so I'll go now." - Jennie sheepishly said and got herself up from the grass but I stopped her.

"Wait, Nini!"

"Hmm??"

"Are you free tonight?" - I shyly asked while rubbing my nape.

"Do I look like I have a date while I'm here, on this hill?"

"Then be my date! Be here at 8pm!" - I winked at Jennie leaving her stunned.

Jennie's POV:

"Then be my date!" I got frozen by her word. 'What does she mean? Why am I her date? What she's going to do at that 8pm? Should I go or I should not?' Many thoughts and questions kept running across my mind, driving me crazy every seconds I was thinking about it.

"HellooooooOoo~???" - A loud finger snap suddenly annoyed my ears and I quickly slapped that damn hand away.

"The heck again Unnie??" - I irritatedly puffed my cheeks and drew randomly on the dirt with a long stick to avoid her silly look.

"How many times you're gonna space out per day?" - Jisoo flopped herself down on the quik chair beside me who was now still ignoring her existence, but she didn't seem to quit easily "Hey, my little squishy mandu!!!" - She kept trying to get my attention.

"It's nothing okay? I just miss home.!!" - I lied.

"Lol!! I'll pretend to buy it but now let's have dinner. It's 7:30pm already and we'll wait for you." - My cousin finally quit and bid herself to the camps.

'7 and a half already? Then It's only 30 minutes left for me to decide.' I left a sigh. 'Well, let's just have dinner first.' I then got up to where our friends were. They, now preparing the dinner on the bamboo table which was full of various dishes. If you turned left, many big rocks where wrapped around the campfire. Those rocks were there for us to sit and enjoy midnight talk. I knew, many sincere thoughts might leak out perfectly tonight. We then started our dinner together but where was Lisa?

"Rosé, don't you call your idiot twin to have dinner?" - Seulgi asked while munching her food.

Rosé just shrugged and uninterestedly said, "Well, she told me she had something agent to do. Also she'll be here after few hours so just eat!"

'She has something to do? Was she already there waiting for me? Or it's just a lie and she's really busy with something or someone else?' Unnecessary thought started to bother me again. I really didn't know what to do right now. The time was too short for me to decide.

"Yo girl? Don't you eat your meat?" - Joy cluelessly asked.

"E-Err well, yes... but I need to go somewhere. Be right back soon!!!" - I dropped my fork down and quickly left.

Lisa's POV:

I now was at where Jennie and I enjoyed the sunset together this evening. I left the camp since seven to prepare the boat for both of us and I hoped she like it. The sky got darker, a lot more stars appeared. I then took a glance at my Rolex, it was already half past eight. 'Will she come?' I sighed and suddenly felt hopeless but then back to smile again after hearing the footsteps.

"Sorry for letting you wait." - A soft voice which I always loved to hear blurted out to bless my ears.

"I'm happy to wait as long as you come." - I smiled at her shyness and took her by the hand, "So let's go!"

Jennie's POV:

"W-Where we're going?"

I was surprised when Lisa quickly took my hand by grabbing it tightly with hers and it literally let me feel the warmth of her soft hand. She then guided me to nowhere, I couldn't recognize, all I knew was just, it was dark, tranquil, and no one would come here beside us. We were now surrounded by huge trees standing proudly, also the wildflowers beautifully showed off its charm with small drops of dews on its petal. This moment absolutely freed me from disturbance and stress zone for a little while, even though it was a bit scary.

"You still didn't tell where you're going to take me!!" - I asked as having hands clutching Lisa's arm like a koala.

"Be patient! We'll be soon there!!" - The stupid monkey tried to soothe my nervousness by rubbing her free palm on the back of my hands which were now gripping her sleeve.

Lisa kept guiding me into the deep forest while our both feet stepping on grasses and vivid little plants. After few more steps, we finally reached heaven. We now were in the heart of big forest where was filled with thousands of little greeny lights. They were glowing brightly and continuously around us making themselves looked gorgeous in this darkness.

"WoW!!" - A big o formed in my mouth while my eyes adored the view. I had never seen something beautiful like this in my life. I knew they were just fireflies but this was glamorous.

"Do you like it?" - A soft voice grazing my ear causing me smile. I nodded agreeably. I, yes, liked it.

"And I'll show you more."

"What's more?" - I frowned.

"Come here!!"

Lisa then guided me to a small wooden boat that fit perfectly for two of us and she was the one who rowed it. We were in a big tranquil lake which forest trees lying alongside. The fireflies still didn't leave us alone. They were glowing around while we both were under the moonlight. 'Why do I feel so special here?'

All those days watching from the windows
All those years outside looking in
All that time never even knowing
Just how blind I've been
Now I'm here blinking in the starlight
Now I'm here suddenly I see
Standing here it's all so clear
I'm where I'm meant to be

Our boat kept moving tenderly along with the flow and the wind grazed our skins. All the bright from the moon and the stars combining with little flying specks of light around, luring me to appreciate the moment but do you know who I appreciate the most? The one who is now in front of me.

And at last I see the light
And it's like the fog has lifted
And at last I see the light
And it's like the sky is new
And it's warm and real and bright
And the world has somehow shifted
All at once everything looks different
Now that I see you

Our eyes locked. She smiled gently at me as I was the only person that she adored. The sparking in her eyes couldn't lie that I was the one. Lisa then leaned closer to me and those doe-eyes wouldn't leave mine. She moved her soft palm to place tenderly on my cheek and caressing it with her thumb, I did see everything was in slow motion. I could feel everything did disappeared and just two of us under this moonlight. Lisa kept her smile naturally appeared on her lips while her face getting closer to mine. I closed my eyes as if I waited for her plump lips, but fuck.

I'm going solo~lo~lo~lo~lo~lo~

'How come it got service here in the middle of this damn forest???????'

Lisa's POV:

Jennie was the second lady who I brought here because the first one was my mom and this little kitten was shy when she knew that. Jennie showed me her sweet smile that I everyday wanted to see, that smile became even bigger when those fireflies flew surrounding her like she was an angel who came to bless this nature. I knew she was the one.

We both kept admiring the landscape of night view on our little wooden boat and our eyes locked. I couldn't take my eyes off her, seriously, her charisma was no joke. She was perfectly fine. I then decided to take another risk by leaning closer to her so my lips could press on those strawberries lips but damn. Jennie's phone got ringing.

'Who the hell is that???'

"O-Oh, yes, Jongin?"

'Fuck that thot cock!'

"Hmm, I'm having fun here of course. Oh, okay. Thank you. Yes, when I'm back. See you!!" - The brunette then hung up the phone and I immediately asked.

"Who?"

"E-Err, my friend!"

'Why you need to lie, Jen?'

"Hmm, I see." - I faked a smile and nodded.

Jennie didn't say anything after this, so to end this awkward moment, I decided to go back to our camps.

"So... shall we go back? Since it's already late!"

She nodded.

—————————
#HappyMerryChristmas2019 🎄🎉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 4.3K 23
"How old are you?" Jennie asked as she started eating. "Guess." Y/N teased her making her let out a sigh. "25" she first guessed which made Y/N shook...
333K 9.8K 41
Synopsis: "Even though I'm not aware of what's going on around me, you might have at least given me the benefit of the doubt. A living being with emo...
No Homo By romi.

Fanfiction

56.4K 2.1K 19
(Jenlisa Completed) Two best friends in a room, they might kiss- just kidding. Anyways. Two best friends, contraries who are always either there for...
1.1M 30K 68
"I'm afraid that telling you this will ruin our friendship, but I can't help myself any longer. I can't hide these feelings any longer. I'm madly in...