Sweet little imperfections

Von lovergirl00530

Brooke Farewell is the poster child that every mother wishes to have. She is an A honor roll student, co capt... Mehr

Character Asethetics
|| Prologue ||
|| C H A P T E R 1 ||
|| C H A P T E R 2 ||
|| C H A P T E R 3 ||
|| C H A P T E R 4 ||
|| C H A P T E R 5 ||
|| C H A P T E R 6 ||
|| C H A P T E R 7 ||
|| C H A P T E R 8 ||
|| C H A P T E R 9 ||
|| C H A P T E R 10 ||
|| C H A P T E R 11 ||
|| C H A P T E R 12 ||
|| C H A P T E R 13 ||
|| C H A P T E R 14 ||
|| C H A P T E R 15 ||
|| C H A P T E R 16 ||
|| C H A P T E R 17 ||
|| C H A P T E R 18 ||
|| C H A P T E R 19 ||
|| C H A P T E R 20 ||
|| C H A P T E R 21 ||
|| C H A P T E R 22 ||
|| C H A P T E R 23 ||
|| C H A P T E R 24 ||
|| C H A P T E R 25 ||
|| C H A P T E R 26 ||
|| C H A P T E R 27 ||
|| C H A P T E R 29 ||
|| C H A P T E R 30 ||
|| C H A P T E R 31 ||
|| C H A P T E R 32 ||
|| C H A P T E R 33 ||
|| C H A P T E R 34 ||
|| C H A P T E R 35 ||
|| C H A P T E R 36 ||
|| C H A P T E R 37 ||
|| C H A P T E R 38 ||
|| C H A P T E R 39 ||
|| C H A P T E R 40 ||
|| C H A P T E R 41 ||
|| C H A P T E R 42 ||
|| C H A P T E R 43 ||
|| C H A P T E R 44 ||
|| C H A P T E R 45 ||
|| C H A P T E R 46 ||
|| C H A P T E R 47 ||
|| C H A P T E R 48 ||
|| C H A P T E R 49 ||
|| C H A P T E R 50 ||
|| C H A P T E R 51 ||
|| C H A P T E R 52 ||
|| C H A P T E R 53 ||
|| C H A P T E R 54 ||
|| C H A P T E R 55 ||

|| C H A P T E R 28 ||

2.4K 68 8
Von lovergirl00530

Via Instagram:

01JustGrace10 ...
New York, New York

Liked by TheAllisonMkgee, Terrababby_, -OnlyBriBrielle- and 582 others
01JustGrace10 five star...nothing less . 🤩💛
View all 52 comments
TheAlisonMcgee wait hold up you in nyc, HMU baby let's link! 👀 🤭
-OnlyBriBrielle- that's my baby 🍼❤️

I sat on the bed scrolling through insta. Brooke took a picture of me in the taxi and I loved it so it became a post. Speaking of Brooke she instead on using the shower as soon as possible because it was cool looking.

I shook my head at the thought. Continuing to scroll through insta a text from Alison pops up. I open it.

She's quit to respond back, luckily. We make plans to go out.

After her leaving me on seen I got up and put my suit case on the bed. I had a limited option of clothes to choose from. I had bought two dresses, a skirt outfit, and two casual pants outfit.

"Hey, so what are we doing?" Brooke walls out of the bathroom towel wrapped around her hair and a separate one wrapped around her body.

"Party? My friend Alison wants to me up."

"What about your mom and sister?"

I shrugged, "she hasn't called me yet. I don't know if they're staying here also or they actually rented and Airbnb."

She pulled her suitcase up on the bed next to mine, "maybe you should call her?"

"Yah, I'm going to step outside, I'll be right back," I grabbed my phone and stepped out into the hallway of the hotel. Dialing my mom's number I wait for her to pick up.

"Hello? Grace? You there honey?"

My hand reached up to the back of my neck. A nervous tick, "Hey, um-" I cleared my throat, "Yah it's me."

"It's great to finally hear from you, did you make it here? Or is that why your calling? Did you find the note to late?"

"I found the note and made it time. I've already checked into the hotel," I leaned up against the wall.

"Oh, that's great! We're staying in the same hotel. However we're not there right now. We will be back around midnight," I heard voices on the other end. Cali wanting to get the phone.

"Oh um. Okay. I'll talk to you tomorrow? We can meet up to have breakfast?"

"That sounds great honey. I have to go though, will you be okay on your own?"

"I'll be fine," I rubbed my eyes, "you know I know the city like back of my hand after coming here every thanksgiving."

"I know sweetie. I still still worry about you. I love you! Let me know your plans for today so i'll know where you be."

"I love you to, and I will." the line went dead. I sighed. I guess that went good.

Going back inside I face plant on then bed.

"So how'd it go?"

"Better than I expected it to."

"Good, so what are we doing?"

I looked up at her. She's now fully dressed wearing a red black and white plaid skirt, with a pale pink sweater, "I like it better when you're wearing less clothes."

She shakes her head and gets up, "not to under or over dressed?"

I rolled over on my back, "I don't think so," I pulled my phone up to my face and clicked the video chat button on insta to video chat with Alison.

"What's up biotch?" She screamed at the phone sticking out her tongue.

I rolled my eyes, "so what's the move?"

"I was just about to send you the address with you impatient ass!" She seemed to be sitting down somewhere when the phone rotates showing she sat in front of a mirror.

"Small party, big get together, what is it? Whose going to be there also?" I asked wanting to know more details.

"Umm, I would say a biggish party. You'll know most of the people there though. I told everyone you were in town."

As she continued to talk I looked over at Brooke who was standing off to the side where the table that's built into the wall is. She has her blow dryer and straightener plugged in, she finishes her last coat of mascara she was doing and looks over at me. I smile over at her and she mouths, 'what?'.

I shrugged, nothing back 'your cute'. She rolls her eyes at me.

"Are you even listening to me?"

My attention turns back to Alison, "hum? Oh yah. You'll send me the address, got all of that."

She rolls her eyes, "show me the girl?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Your girl. The one you brought with you. I wanna see her! What else?"

"Can't you just wait? You'll see us in less than an hour."

She huffs, "no I cannot Wait! Why else would I ask you?"

I look over at Brooke. She laughs, then walks over I sit up and pull her down, "her name is by the way is Brooke."

"She's gorgeous! Omg you have perfectly blonde hair, is that natural?"

I shook my head sighing.

"Yes," Brooke answered Allison with a huge grin, "and thank you!"

"Your so totally welcome! Grace where did you meet her. I might have to steal her from you!"

"Not gonna happen Alison," I roll my eyes.

"We'll see. Hurry and get ready see you at the party!" The lined goes dead as she hangs up.

"Your friends are," She trails off, "sweet."

With that she gets up and continues to do her hair and makeup.  I dig through my suitcase one more times and settle on a jean outfit. Specially a pair of high waisted black jeans with a cream tank top that ties in the front. The top goes down to far so I'll put a cute lacy bralette underneath, and since it's cold outside I'll wear a cardigan.

I pull out the full outfit and began to get ready.

🥳🥳👠👠💥💥

"Grace! You look hot!" Alison gets out of her cab just as we stair up at the building.

"Alison, I thought I had gotten the address wrong!"

She walks over and gives me a big hug, "Nope, this is the place Le Bain. One of my favorite places in New York! Come on let's go in!"

She walks ahead of us while I look to Brooke. Brooke looks at me with a huge grin. Taking her hand we walk after Alison.

"Isn't this a hotel though?" I asked.

"Yes, but since everyone is back for the holidays the penthouse has been our new hangout spot while we've been in town and the rooftop bar are to die for! There is a hot tub and everything."

Brooke and I look at each other, "I think we might skip the hot tub."

"Suit yourself," she presses the up button on the elevator. It dings and comes down we all pile inside, "Brooke, is that short for something or is it just Brooke?"

I roll my eyes as Alison disregards me and focuses on Brooke.

"My full name is Brooklyn," she nervously glances over to me. I shrug. Alison is harmless.

"A beautiful name to go with a beautiful face," the elevator dings and Alison walks out followed by us.

The party is already in full swing. A mix of people either wore clothes or bathing suits.

"No way that's Grace? Is it actually her?"

I stopped walking and turned around.

"Christian?" I questioned with a wide smile on my face.

"In the flesh," he smirked and walked over, "what are you doing in New York?"

"Came to the Macy's parade, somehow ended up here," I laughed.

Christian is a handsome light skin. He has green eyes, curly hair that is styled in a fade, so all his curls lay on top of his head, and a chiseled chin that has a little bit of stubble on it. Not to mention his body. Six pack and all.

I met him at the last party I came to in New York. We automatically clicked. He introduced me to Alison and a bunch of other people. Really expanded my circle here. And since they're all New York Natives they showed me some really cool spots.

"Of course of course! Why didn't you tell me you were in New York?"

"Because you didn't ask?" I shrug, "don't take it personal I didn't tell anyone I was coming," I looked around for the blonde that I came with.

"Did you come alone? I'm assuming not. Is that who your looking for?"

I roll my eyes, "she's sitting in the corner over there with Alison. At one of the glass round tables," I start walking over.

"The blonde one who looks mildly uncomfortable?" Christian chuckled.

"Yah. Alison is just being Alison."

We make our way over to them.

"Oh I see you found Chris," Alison looks up at us.

"And I see your back to pestering the innocent," Chris smiles at Alison.

She rolls her eyes and waves him off, "y'all are no fun."

"Well I say we have some fun! Let's dance!" I grab Brooke's hand and drag her off to the section that was full of bodies dancing in front of the Dj's table.

In the crowd full of people we all move our hips to the beat of the music. Everyone was already hyped up so we had to match their energy. Valentino blasted and everyone was feeling it.

"I don't want a valentine I just want Valentino!" Everyone chanted as the song started up.

To my surprise Brooke was just as into as everyone else. In order to not loose her in the crowd I grabbed her by the hips pulling her back. I made sure she was in between Chris and I just in case. Alison stayed on my other side.

"I think I fell in love she shook that ass up in my face!" At this line everyone was was grinding on someone.

Chris was in his element and had at least two girls up on him. I turned Brooke to face me and she had a huge grin on her face. I pulled her closer as the song changed.

Merry Christmas guys! 🎄 🎁 this is my present to y'all!

Feedback?

What going to happen next?

Thoughts on Alison?

Thoughts on Chris?

Who do y'all want to see more of?

Who do y'all want to see less of?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.9M 90.2K 42
Riley's past isn't something most kids go through. Bad things happened, but when she got older, her dad decided it was best to move, and get away fro...
43 2 31
Have you ever had a reason to fall in love and hope they would cling on for life? No? Than this story might take you for a leap. Terri loves her best...
2.9K 223 43
Brooke is a cheerleader and definitely miss popular. Why does she feel so bad about herself then? if she has everything girls want. She gets the hot...
75 0 16
Jamie and Brooke are best friends because of a well known reason, keeping each other out of trouble. But when past memories, present feelings, and fu...