The Fallen |BxB| ✓

By -serenityE-

Things take a turn in the ever-so-popular Luke Raynott's life when his night-terrors manifest into physical f... More

PREFACE
PART I
01 | A Sunrise in the Meadow
02 | Splatter Through Reality
03 | Amethyst in Your Eyes
04 | Two Sides
05 | Center of Everything
06 | The Warmth Within You
07 | Last Night
08 | The Imprints
09 | Away With You
10 | Martha
11 | Cinnamon, Chocolate, and Ken
12 | His Only;
13 | Side Effects
14 | I'll Change for You
15 | In My Head
16 | Like the Winds
17 | False Space
18 | Strings That Bind
19 | Reel Me Back
20 | Melting Vanilla
21 | Fly With Me
22 | Nosedive
23 | Anchored
24 | Same as You
25 | Strum und Drang
26 | Sanctuary
27 | The Fallen
28 | The Sunny Side
29 | Written in the Stars
30 | My Side of Paradise
32 | Afterglow
PART II

31 | Heat

3.2K 158 89
By -serenityE-

[Luke]

His touch was warm, and palm felt calloused as he tentatively explored my skin underneath the shirt. I closed my eyes and leaned my head on his shoulder. "I love it when you take the initiative, baby."

"I love it when you call me your baby."

"Mmmm..." His wet lips sucked on the sensitive flesh of my neck, firm enough to leave a mark, making me bite my bottom lip. He grabbed more skin with his teeth, and his fingers began unwinding my belt—fumbling around the buckle.

I gently clasped his hand and brought it to my lips. Ken went through hell in the past few days, but now, after his fantastic coming-out, I didn't want him to be nervous. I turned to face him and placed my arms on his shoulders, noticing he had removed his glasses. His flushed cheeks were driving me insane now. "Ken, we should talk." I touched my nose to his. "All good things, I promise."

"Me too." He looked down at my lips, making me smile. I think the teasing went too far, and I still couldn't help myself—I licked my lips and inched away from him. "Um, upstairs?" he asked, looking back to my eyes.

"Sounds promising." I let him lead the way. Being alone with him always made me vulnerable to the mild vanilla, which clung to his skin. After knowing that scent was exclusive to me, it overwhelmed all my barriers. My heart raced as I wondered what it'd be like if I ever gave in to that feeling.

Closing the bedroom door behind me, I followed him as he sat on the single bed's edge and looked down at his shoes. Dull yellow lights seeped from the lamp beside him, casting a shadow on his face. "I have been thinking about the Parabine stuff and... You know what hurts the most," he began, making me nervous about what was coming, but we have to talk, so I silently listened.

"That we wouldn't have cared if we weren't connected like that. You had felt it, too, right?" He looked up at me, and my heart sank a little. "The weird pull when we first saw each other."

I nodded. I remembered that day like yesterday, and I cannot deny how much I had wanted him, and that want only surged as we got closer. "I'll never lie to you. It might've started with wanting you in my bed, but along the way, things changed."

He smiled a little. "Yeah, I know. It's a weird paradox. I really want you, Luke, but it annoys me that we were 'fated.' Cause if we weren't, we wouldn't be together. You would never ask me out that day." He groaned with frustration.

I stepped between his legs and got on my knees, grabbing his hands in mine, I urged him to look at me. "I have no proof, Ken, but I know you're wrong. Maybe it wouldn't have happened the way it did." I leaned sideways on his leg, my cheek caressing the warm denim over his thigh. "But we still would've ended up together."

"You can never be sure, though, right?" he whispered, unsure of the words himself.

"I'm sure," I said with a smile.

"How?"

"I'm in love with you, Kenshirou. I love you." His lips parted, and before he could say anything, I added, "I know what Laura said about the curse, but I also know my feelings for you are real. This sounds convoluted, but it's cloudless in my heart."

"I-I believe you." He bent down and kept his forehead against mine, his hair fell around us, and I closed my eyes. "I'm in love with you, too, Luke."

My heart was melting. Who am I kidding? My heart was long gone.

He continued, "And I was so confused after the Parabine thing. I meant it when I said I don't wanna leave you, but our relationship... I kept thinking that-that—" He cut himself off and took a breath. "That's why I was so pissed about it." He straightened up and looked into my eyes. "I have no idea what falling in love is like, man. But I know exactly when things started feeling different."

I raised my eyebrow. "When?"

"That day, I came to your house." He flashed a half-smile. "Broke-in to your house." I smiled, knowing where he was going. "When you woke up, Luke, from that nightmare." He bit his lip. "I could finally breathe again," he choked out the words as tears pooled in his eyes. "I fell for you that very second. And I wanted nothing... nothing but to get rid of your nightmares. Then you dumped me, and my whole world fell apart."

"I'm sorry, Ken. I was so stupid."

"No, no." He sniffled. "I'm over it. I just—" He gripped my hand tighter. "I never want that to happen again. I mean, as long as possible, because forevers are cliché and whatnot."

I laughed a little. "You have nothing to worry about... I'm crazy about you, Kenshirou." I rose on my knees, reaching till his face. I tucked his hair back and cupped his face. Every word leaving my mouth for him was unfeigned. No holding back tonight.

"Is that the curse talking?"

"Fuck the curse," I whispered close to his lips, faint citrus drifting towards me. "I don't mind being obsessed with you," I said and traced his bottom lip with my tongue, tasting the sweet orange coating them. He shivered, and I pulled back to tell him, "I don't care about belonging." He opened his mouth, breathing heavily. "If I belong to you," I said and pushed my tongue in his mouth.

I placed my hand on either side of the bed as he wrapped his legs and arms around my body, pulling me down with him. I chased after him, keeping our mouths linked. The bed sunk underneath us as I pushed his body down.

Small gasps and puffs escaped through our kiss. I parted only to get some air and to derive pleasure from Ken's swollen lips and aflush cheeks. The line between love and lust blurred whenever I had him panting and flustered. And if this were a sin, then I would gladly trespass.

He pulled my neck, drawing me back to him. I stopped half-way and took a lock of his hair between my fingers, each strand soft like silk. "I love you, Ken. I love you so fucking much."

He smiled. "I love you too."

As I was leaning back to his lips, he gasped and placed his hand over my chest, stopping me. "I forgot," he said, and began sitting up.

I rolled to my side. "What? What did you forget?" I asked him, sitting up to face him.

"Um." He hesitantly pushed his hair back, and a shy smile formed on his face. "It's stupid, but I got you something."

After a long moment of confusion, I caught on—the goddamn promposal. I had given up on the idea entirely. Guilt slowly made its way back to me. "Is it for the prom? You really didn't have to." I pecked the tip of his nose. "I'm already yours, baby. You don't have to convince me."

"Yeah, but I've been thinking of making this for you since Christmas." He searched his jeans' front pocket, and I wondered how he fit anything in those tight black pants.

Looped chain, enameled in gold glinted between his fingers as he took out his hand. My eyes widened. A dreamcatcher swayed from the chain. He placed it in my hand without saying anything, and it wholly fit in my palm.

Outlined with a loop of pentagonal metal, an intricate web design crafted from thread was holding a dull-golden piece of metal. The metal was bluntly carved into the shape of a heart. Silk ribbons knotted on three corners of the pentagon hung from the dreamcatcher.

"Um, yeah, sooo, I'm no pro at DIY. No caps, I suck at it," Ken said quickly, reminding me I was staring at the necklace wordlessly for too long.

"Ken, I—"

"You know, I asked Yuuri if he knew where they sold the authentic ones. But the dumb-shit said that 'authenticity is lost' or some crap."

"Ken—"

"So, I searched and figured that I know where to find a Willow tree. Apparently, that's what they use for the thread."

"Ken!"

He cringed and kept going, "I just couldn't find the right feathers. But now that I think about it," he said and laughed nervously, "feathers would've been really awkward—"

I grabbed his face and pressed my lips against his. Our nose collided, but he finally stopped speaking. I made sure he was out of breath before parting. "I love this," I said breathlessly. "This is..." I searched for the right words. "The most thoughtful thing anyone has ever done for me." I smiled. "Thank you, baby."

"Oh," he said disoriented. "Can you shut me up one more time, please?"

I chuckled and tied the chain around my neck.

"Oh. Oh, wow. You're wearing it."

"You're adorable. I really love this." I touched the dreamcatcher hanging from my neck and couldn't keep my smile away. I still had a hard time processing that he went through the trouble of making this. In reality, he is my dreamcatcher.

"Um, so, should we, um," he said and looked back at the bed. Blushed. Fidgeted a little and cleared his throat.

"Should we what?" I asked with fake innocence.

He groaned. "You've been toying with me for days."

"No idea what you're saying, babe." I bit my lip. How far can I push Ken until he takes things in his own hands? I was enjoying his cute complaining.

He exhaled a long breath and stared at me with a new resolve on his face. "You're really frustrating." I was about to object, but he grabbed the hem of his t-shirt and pulled it off his head, baring his tempting skin. Amber lights bounced around charcoal hair, hitting his striking collar bone, and casting blunt shadows on his shoulder.

"Still no idea?" he asked in a low voice.

Hooking my fingers in his jeans wadding, I pulled him closer, snuggling him on my thighs, making sure our bulges were pressed together. "Not enough," I said close to his face.

He leaned closer, lips parted, but I pulled back with a smirk. He laughed a little and said, "Fine. Game on, Raynott."

"Alright." This whole conversation was heating up all the right places.

He looped his arms around my neck. "I don't lose," he challenged. I don't mind losing this one. His legs curled around my waist, and I was having a hard time erasing the idea to pick him up. Ken rolled his hips against mine, increasing friction where I needed the most. A low moan escaped his lips, but he did not stop.

My jeans felt tighter as my cock grew, and I couldn't take it anymore. I pushed Ken on the bed. His black hair tousled on the white pillow, like ink spilling on paper, and a few locks swathed his shoulder. I removed my shirt in a single movement, leaving his necklace hanging from my neck.

Brushing hair off his shoulder, I placed hot kisses on the revealed skin. "You don't know how much I've been craving you," I whispered as I grazed my teeth along his collarbone. His legs tightened around my waist, pulling me closer. The only barrier between our erect cocks were pants.

"Then show me," he demanded.

That was enough to give up on the teasing. My cock was aching, and straddling Ken's lap wasn't helping at all. But seeing him like this: completely flustered, panting, demanding, was driving me crazy. Watching him in pleasure was the most aroused I ever felt, and I wanted to feel all of it tonight.

I bent to kiss the v-line peeking through his jeans, biting and sucking on his body, I moved up, still angled between his legs. Running my tongue upwards, traveling on the rivels on his abdomen, his dizzyingly sweet vanilla encased me.

"L-Luke," Ken whimpered when my lips cupped around his nipple, tongue ambled over the bud, feeling the warm gritty texture. Moving my lips closer, I held his nipple bud lightly between my teeth, the tip of my tongue nimbly flicking his skin. A frenzied cry erupted from his throat; his blunt nails scraped and dug into my shoulder.

"I need you, Luke, please." He lifted his hips, grinding the rugged denim on my abdomen.

I bit the skin in the hollow of his neck, enticing another breathy moan from him. From our first time, I understood that Ken was loud. His moaning was delicious, his screams of pleasure pulled my heartstrings. I didn't want him to hold back the noises, so I sucked harder.

"Oh, fuck, please." Ken's fingers dug into my shoulders.

I grabbed his wrists and pulled away to revel in the enrapturing sight of his body. A wet trail voyaged down the tender slopes of his muscles, littered with bright red bite-marks. The thought of his body being my slate pooled heat in my groin.

"You're so fucking hot, Kenshirou," I accentuated the syllables of his name and kissed the back of his finger before pulling the first two into my mouth.

Ken closed his eyes when I swirled my tongue around his grainy fingers. I watched his mellowing expression through my lashes and pushed out his fingers to whisper, "Want my lips wrapped around something else?"

"Please," he barely choked out the words over his shallow breaths.

I bent to undo his jeans button and slid it, along his dark-grey boxers, until they were off his body, falling in a heap on the floor. Completing the painting, his full erection rested just below his belly button.

I held his thighs, spreading them as I said, "My tongue loves your cock, baby."

He gasped, and his skin under my palm awakened with goosebumps. It was too adorable for words. Ken got very embarrassed with dirty talking, but his body loved those filthy words.

Unlike our first time, the lighting was adequate to appreciate Ken's gorgeous body. His legs lined with muscles, his velvety skin, and his disheveled expression. When our eyes met, this time, he did not squirm. Despite his crimsoned cheeks, a shy smile formed on his face.

"You'll kill me if you keep looking. You know it's dangerous to be hard for too long, right?"

Biting my lip, I chuckled. "As much as I want you out of the danger zone, my jeans are becoming painful now." I winked at him, deepening his blush, and pushed my jeans along with the briefs off my hips, and feeling way better as cool air breezed on my skin.

"Oh, fuck." Ken's voice was desperate now.

I smirked. "You enjoy watching me strip, baby?" I bent down and began kissing his appealing inner thigh while palming his erection.

With a gruff moan, he said, "Yes."

That was unexpected, but it fanned my flames of desire for him. "Mmmm." Licking around his curves, I said, "I'll put on a show for you, next time." His cock throbbed under my touch, and I thought he came already. He didn't, but his precum had streamed till my thumb.

Soft pulses fluttered over my tongue, as I outlined a faint vein running up his cock. I stroked him with my lips. Cheeks hollowed as I sucked on the tip and circled my tongue around it, enjoying the wet granular sensation.

He whimpered out my name, speeding my heart, and sending a sweet shiver down my spine. Strained fingers clutched my hair, tugging at the roots, as I took his entire length in, tip hitting the back of my throat. His cock tasted as I remembered from our first time, and my whole focus dipped into that taste.

"No, st-stop, Luke." His grip on my hair was harsh now. "I don't want to cum like this," he pleaded, making me reluctantly release him from my hold.

Wiping my mouth from the back of my hand, I tried to hold back my coy smile. "You wanna cum inside me, baby?"

He visibly gulped, and my body moved of its own accord, placing a feathery kiss on his neck's prominence. Reaching down with my hand, I began lazily stroking his cock. "Um." His voice was hesitant first, but it dispelled when my grip hardened. With a gasp, he asked, "Will you top me, please?"

I lifted enough to look into his eyes, faint, edgeless shadows of his lashes cast over them. Ken's beauty was too surreal sometimes, hard to grasp onto. "Are you sure, Ken?" I asked with wary, though the idea of being inside him sparked currents through my veins. "You don't have to rush into anything." I nuzzled his neck. "We're not stopping any time soon."

He turned his head, making me look back to him. "I want to cum with you inside me."

I bit back my smile. "I'll take you to heaven, baby."

"Fuck." His body shivered, as I got off the single bed, narrowly stepping on my shirt, and started searching for my jeans amongst the muddle of our clothes. "What are you doing?" he asked — complained as I picked up the piece of denim partially hidden under the bed.

I searched the back pocket until I had the condom packet between my fingers. Sugary nervousness nipped my heart as I tore the plastic wrap from my teeth and rolled it over my length. The little pangs weren't from inexperience, I felt compelled to give Ken my everything, so much that it scared me a little.

"Is that necessary?" He pouted. "You're already clean." I climbed over his body and between his legs.

The back of my hand caressed his creamy cheek, only bumping over this scar, I said, "My screening was due last week, babe."

He stared back at me with questions behind his brown eyes. I smiled softly. "You've been the only one, Ken, ever since I saw you." I held his jawline. "But I was active before, and I don't want to risk a needle worth when it comes to you."

I knew Ken did not like any barriers between our bodies like our first time had been, but I was sure back then. I thrust my weight over him and rubbed our cocks together, inciting a moan from him.

"Yeah, ok-ahhh." I kissed his bottom lip, tugging it with my teeth, and sucking on the tender.

"Your eyes." His dampened palm touched my cheek. It felt nice when he touched me; he didn't do it enough. "They're black."

"Does it scare you?" I turned to kiss the inside of his hand, making him hum and close his eyes. Without responding, Ken moved my hand to his crotch — cock slicked with his own precum.

"Point noted," I said, amused. An uncontrolled emotional reaction is all that it takes to turn. I wondered if making love to Ken would materialize my wings. Judging from what happened the first time, the thought rose suppressed fear within me. I didn't want to hurt him in any way.

"I can see your golden halo. It's so faint, makes you seem unreal." He glided his palm to my neck, then to my chest, and pressed it over my beating heart. "Are you even real, Luke? You feel like my dream."

I kissed him full on his lips. Soft lips crushing mine, his eyelids fluttered and closed, and soon enough, my head was spinning a little. I pulled away from Ken, sitting on my knees in between his legs. I held his leg as I hunched over the bed to pick up the lube jar.

Ken blinked in flushed confusion when he saw the jar. "How—" He stopped for a second. "Where the fuck do you keep that?"

I shrugged my shoulders and twisted the metal cap from the blue-tinted transparent jar. Dipping my fingers in the lubricant, I took a generous amount. I trailed my wet tongue over his v-line, stopping where his hair coarsened.

"Trust me, baby," I murmured before I teased the underside of his shaft with my lips while circling his rim with my fingertip. Honied, shaky gasps left Ken's lips, and his legs climbed on my shoulders, giving me better access to his entrance. Exerting against his tightness, I gently pushed one finger in, almost effortlessly.

A whimper greeted me when I started gilding my finger in and out of him. In a trance, I studied his expression; eyes shut, a small crease between his brows, mouth parted, and sweat sticking his inky hair on his forehead. His head lurched into the pillow when I inserted another finger.

Teeth biting the cushion, sweat like dots of dew lining his creases, his jawline prominent under his paper-flesh, Ken had become a beautiful mess like a wild symphony with no rhyme. My cock stirred when he let go of the gashed fabric to release a pleasing moan. Fuck.

As much as I loved riding him raw, and making him cum that way, this experience was something else entirely. I was having a hard time trying not to rush. To release his tension, I licked and gently sucked around the loose skin of his balls.

"Fuck," he groaned out and jolted a little when I curled my fingers upward and steadily massaged him. "Aahh... Luke, I need you now." His hips swayed with my fingers, and his urgency ceased my brain from functioning. Screams got mingled in pain and pleasure when I parted my fingers and stretched him.

"Stop teasing me," he whined, impatience dripping from his voice.

"Fuck, baby." I pulled out my fingers and leaned over his body, placing kisses up his wet chest. "I'm so turned on. Tell me to stop if it hurts, okay?"

"Mm-hmm." His voice was clipped.

Cloaking my achingly-hard erection with lube, cold shivers ran down my thighs and groin. The jar was almost empty, but I didn't care about the mess, I only wanted Ken to be comfortable, which he clearly wasn't. "Relax, baby," I whispered, massaging his thighs.

"I'm trying." His voice shook a little.

He wasn't trying. Ken was as tense as a bowstring, but I couldn't wait anymore. I needed the embrace of his body. Spreading his legs, I pressed the crown of my cock against his hole, slowly breaking through his initial tightness. His breaths and gasps danced around the room, and I found my mind slipping as I slowly immersed in him.

An uncontrolled moan swelled in my throat when our bodies pulsed as one. But, Ken, he was in pure bliss, it was nothing close to a pained expression, it was stunning. All my awareness was held by the only boy I loved.

Unmoving, I waited for his muscles to adjust while bending to lay sloppy kisses all over his neck. He groaned ruggedly as I slowly pushed further in him. Vanilla and orange intermixed into a heavenly incense with his every breath.

"Do you know how you smell to me, Kenshirou?" I nuzzled the dip of his collar and neck. "Sweet vanilla," I breathed out, warming his skin. He folded his legs on top of me, so his soles dug into the small of my back. "You made me so fucking addicted, baby."

Our bodies pressed against each other, his cock nestled between our abdomens, I moved in slow waves, each stroke overwhelming me. "Now, when I smell vanilla, it drives me crazy with your thoughts, with all the things I want to do to you." I bit his neck, making him moan in pleasure. Every "aah" from him made my heart skip a beat.

"I love you, Luke Raynott," he choked out the words, but his voice had a purpose. My body quivered on top of him. This was nothing like before. The sweet confessions of love, my heart rapidly beating with every lazy stroke; it was perfect. Every time I touched Ken, kissed him, and made love to him, I handed out a fragment of my heart — he was my breath, my lifeline, and I loved him.

I held his head, thumb tracing his cheekbones, as I fervently kissed his lips, and he reciprocated with equal passion, sparking electricity with each touch.

Each slow and deep thrust, combined with the warmth and tightness of his body, was driving me to insanity. "Hold me, Ken," I breathed out the words close to his lips. One arm wound around the nape of my neck, and another arm circled my back, tugging me closer.

Burying my face on the side of his head, I quickened my pace, the dreamcatcher pendant bouncing between us, and Ken's back rose in a perfect arch. Strained muscles, shallow huffed-breaths, and frantic minds, we both were racing towards the release our bodies needed so much.

I freed myself to gaze into his lacquered-chocolate eyes as warmth, thawed like sunbeams, heated my body, amassing near my shoulder blades. My body lurched forward when my wings unfurled, the sensation almost mind-numbing.

"Oh, fuck," Ken's voice trembled, eyes closed and head dug into the pillow with a satisfying groan. Despite our sudden euphoria, I maintained my pace while stroking his cock with my fist. His dick throbbed in my palm as threads of white release painted his chest, his moans weakened to quiet whimpers.

Rushing after him, I let myself fall from the apex. The breakdown of our slow build-up limped my knees, making me buckle over Ken as hot liquid filled the condom. Agonizing after-shocks spread beyond my comprehension, the bitter-sweet shudders awakening my sensitive areas.

"Fuck," was all that my mind could process to utter, as I rested against his forehead, both breathing heavily, eyes closed, body unable to function. With my last drop of energy, I wrapped Ken in my wings, making him quiver again.

Exhaustion washed over me, as I felt my eyes closing, until Ken spoke, "It's so soft like a summer breeze." Ken meandered his hands over my wings, fingers captive between the feathers. The pleasing sensation from the first time he touched my wings returned. Giving up control, I let the surging tingles wash all over my back. "Does it feel good?"

I nodded, and he buried his hands deeper. I wondered if this was what it meant to have a perfect connection with someone. Ken was my other half, and even if we were destined to consume each other, the sweet taste of disorder was addictive. Falling in love with him added to the addiction.

Fingers perusing over my back, slowly made his way down until they were on my ass. Holding back my smile, I said, "Ken, stop, or I'll pop a boner. My body cannot handle another round."

He huffed out a laugh. "That was..." he paused, and a shy smile formed on his face. "Intense. I think I came two times." He exhaled softly and tied his arms on the nape of my neck. "I felt it when you turned. The sudden warmth and I couldn't breathe for a few seconds, fuck, it was amazing."

"You're not hurt, right?"

He shook his head, and our noses touched lightly. "You treat me like I'm a piece of porcelain."

"You are." I pecked on his nose.

He lifted his head, so when he spoke, his warm breath tickled my ear, "Maybe I like it rough."

"Fuck, baby." A low chuckle left my lips. "I'm bending you over next time."

He squirmed under me when I nuzzled the side of his head. Linking his legs on top of me, and with a sudden jerk, he rolled us over. I enjoyed half of the second until I realized that we were on a single bed. My heart leaped as we tumbled down the bed, taking the sheets, tangled with the bedside lamp, with us. The landing was softened from my wings, still hugging Ken's body as he laughed on top of me.

He sat up, holding my hand, straddling my lap, a glint of devilry flaming in his eyes. His matted dark hair fell around his face; they were dimly lit from the golden halo emanating from my body and wings. Ken's "spent, messy, after-sex" expression was something worth capturing in a camera. "What's going through your head, gamer-boy?"

Without responding, he bent over and opened the end table drawer behind us. My heart raced in anticipation and from the tiny clutter noises. He finally returned to my view, holding a labyrinth of string light in his arms.

"I have this theory," he began and untangled the fairy lights.

"What—" He wrapped the end of the string around my wrist, before I asked anything more, the tiny glassy bulbs flickered, making Ken gasp.

"Yes!" he exclaimed and laid the whole length of the string over my chest. All the bulbs flickered to life, and soon, we were washed with amber lights permeating through the darkness.

"Woah," I said in a small voice, not sure how that even occurred to Ken. I held the string in my palm, watching as the lights blinked like they were alive. I smiled and said, "You've officially made me a Christmas tree." I took the free end of the light-string and threw it over Ken's head, capturing his figure, and pulling him back to me.

He giggled. "You're so beautiful and magical. I have my own angel now."

"Half of an angel."

He pouted his reddened lips, "You're more than an angel for me." He connected our mouths in a slow, burning kiss, eliminating all my thoughts.

I never wanted to leave the bubble we had formed around each other.

** * * * *

Last chapter for part-I after this! I'm trying to hold back my excitement, but I can't beLIEVE WE'RE SO CLOSE TO THE ENDING! :'D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59 5 5
Luke's reality is a stark contrast to the aspirations he once held. Bound by a crippling family debt and a series of life-altering setbacks, he found...
18.8K 516 25
[bxb] Luke had always suspected he was gay. There's a very big difference, however, between thinking you 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 be gay, and having a pretty boy n...
36.6K 2.1K 30
Toby Wentworth's life is a clusterfuck. For a lot of reasons. And one of them just happens to be the fact that he is very gay, and also so far in the...
1.8M 116K 39
*COMPLETED* (27.12.2020) "What about you?" Parker asked. "I don't think I'm capable of love," I answered. "Did you get your heart broken?" He smirke...