Kim Yohan | To MY World [Disc...

By enivtang

[DISCONTINUED] cause they won't come back anymore "Why we must fall but not rise in love?" "Because you will... More

Prologue
To My World Intro
New Character
1
2
New Character
3
New Character
4
5
A/N
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Upcoming Chapters
New Character
16
17
18
19
20
A/N

21

75 3 1
By enivtang

"Y/N, wake up" I open my eyes to see yohan at my left side patting my shoulder.

I sit up and wander around to see eunsang, dongpyo, hyeongjun and junho have left while other people still sleep peacefully including minha who lies at my right side. Then I only remember back, last night we chatted for so long time while laying beside each other in the living room, eunsang at my left and minha at my right on the carpet. Wooseok, seungwoo and jinhyuk are laying on the couch.

"We have to go" yohan whispers.

I nod and move silently to the bathroom.

After we clean up, I left a note on the kitchen counter telling other guys we left. It is about 9am, yohan and I wait at the bus station after we successfully bought our bus tickets.

.

"Wake up y/n get your heavy ass out of the bed it's already noon the sun will burn your butt up" my annoying brother opens the door and keeps knocking it.

"Ugh I got it! Just go away!" I throw my pillow towards him but he runs away.

I roll my eyes and wanna hide deeper into my plushies to sleep more.

"Ugh!" I hit my bed and ruffle my hair while looking at the ceiling. I grab my phone and scroll ig for a while

.

❤439likes 💬 67comments
@dd____p: 💓💕💞🐻

View All Comments
💬 @thisisseungwoo: first person to like the post✌✌
@dd____p: appa😭😭😭
💬 @jsy_98: cute!!!
💬 @mint___ha: 💙💙💙
💬 @presidentkang: so fluffy!
@dd____p: let's hang out after back to busan!
@presidentkang: 👌👌
💬 @yourdailyvitamin_: photo credit to me eh?
@dd____p: forgot hehe😅

❤529likes 💬 45comments
@wskws_____: Japan👐

View All Comments
💬 @chacha.jh: pretty!!!!
@ljh_babysun: not pretty as you
💬 @woodz_dnwm: 👀👀
💬 @donghyun0514: why don't you bring me:(:(
@wskws_____: next time cutie!

.

Why everyone is travelling and chilling but here I am sleeping coz I have nothing to do??!

The sem break is quite boring since I'm back to Ulsan. I contacted yuqi, yeri them all and they aren't in Ulsan. Guess I will just sleep for month and back to busan soon!! At least I can dance together with others.

*buzz buzz*

I look at my phone notification, it's from kakaotalk.

Yohan
Online

Yohan:
Hoi
Sleeping?

Y/N:
Just awake

Yohan:
Pff
Lazy ass

Y/N:
What's the use to wake up early but got nothing to do🙄🙄

Yohan:
Hm
Wanna hang out?

Y/N:
??!!!!
Heol
Woahhh
Jinjja?!!!
😍😍😍

Yohan:
So you want or not

Y/N:
Yes please

Yohan:
😉👌
2pm later
In front of the cinema

Y/N:
Wait what
But it's 1pm rn??!

Yohan:
So hurry up

Y/N:
Smzhzkzjqpll

I put down my phone and look at the ceiling. And I remember back what happened on that day we come back..

Flashback

The bus reached. Just like usual, I sat near the window and yohan sat beside me. The atmosphere was silence until...

"I met him." Deep voice of yohan was heard. I turned to look at him.

"Hm?"

"My dad" yohan looked at me and look at front again, "I went to meet him"

I lowered my head and look to front just like him, "then....what did he say?"

"He apologized"

I looked at him again to tilt my head waiting for him to continue

"And I forgave him already"

"And he smiled a bit after hearing that. He closed his eyes and slept."

"Forever."

I didn't say what to say, it was just a but shocked to know that his dad passed away especially during the semi final. What hurt me more was, he'd gone through all of these without anyone of us know.

I looked at him, hesitating to hold his hand, which I didn't dare to last time, "I'm sorry."

Yohan looked at me with lips curved up a bit, "It's okay."

"And I just wanna say" Yohan looked at my hand which I put beside my thigh,

"Thank you. I really mean it" yohan held my hand. The warmth of his hand wrapped around me, transferring warmth to my cold hand.

"If it wasn't you, I won't have courage to face him. You made me realized the thing that I should've realized earlier. I still dislike him actually. But I guess I can already let go."

"Thank you, once again." His voice kept wandering in my mind, didn't fade away on that day.

I am pulled back to the reality, I shook my head and look at my phone screen. 1.30pm. Fck. I rush to the bathroom.

«third person pov»

Y/N runs into the mall and goes to 4th floor where the cinema is located.

She wanders around, and finally she spots yohan, who is not far away from her.

"Huuu....hu....I'm sorry for late...do u wait for long time?" y/n is panting heavily and yohan pats her back

"It's my fault too to call u out last minute" yohan chuckles, "so...let's go?"

Y/N nods excitedly and turns around to walk towards the cinema. But little does she know, yohan's hand is reaching to hers so he can hold her. But too late since she has walked away. Yohan awkwardly pulls back his hand and puts into pocket to act like nothing happened.

(Skip the movie part because I don't watch movies recently so Idk what movie to write hehe)

"Woah, the movie was so nice!! I got so nervous when I was watching it! Luckily it was a happy ending!" Y/N claims excitedly beside yohan.

"Arayo (I know) ...you kept making noise and reaction during the movie!" Yohan giggles making her embarrassed.

"Ah...did I bother your mood during watching. I'm sorry..hehe"

"Aniyo (No) ....gwiyowo (you're cute) " yohan ruffles her hair, making her laughs awkwardly

Please don't make my heart flutters....

that's what she's thinking.

"Do you wanna eat something?" Yohan asks.

"Let's eat bingsu!!!"

"You mean the bingsu shop outside the mall?" Yohan tilts his head and bend down a bit to look at y/n.

It's not the first time the distance between them so close but y/n is still shocked every time. She moves back a bit and looks at other direction to cover the awkwardness, "em...yes yes"

"Hm..ok, let's go"

.

The shop is located across to the mall, yohan and y/n have to cross the road to reach the shop. Y/N looks at the endless cars from right, "why are there so many cars...."

"No doubt, office workers back home at this time tho" yohan looks at his watch. It's shown that it's 5pm now.

"Hm....guess we just change a place" y/n looks up to the left to look at yohan, and guess what, even it's cold, yohan's height has covered the sun, from y/n's sight, it just looks like...yohan is shining.

"Let's go." Yohan doesn't seem to know that y/n is staring at him and probably doesn't hear what she said. He grabs her hand and intertwine with it before crossing the road.

And the whole time yohan is looking at both sides of road while y/n is just looking at yohan.

Because she needn't to worry about any single thing when there's yohan with her.

Even when crossing the road.

Because she trusts yohan.

"Finally." Yohan says while looking down to meet y/n's eyes.

*cough cough* 

Y/N fake coughs and just realizes they still holding hands. Y/N looks away and wanna remove her hand from his but she feels his grip tighten making her look back yohan again. But yohan just holds her hand while walking into the shop like nothing happened.

"Woahhh...let's see..." but soon, y/n seems like forgetting everything when she looks at the menu at the counter.

"Hmm...I want...."

"Strawberry cheese?"

"Heol how do you know?" Y/N sounds surprised when yohan can exactly say what she wants before she even tells.

"We have been friends for years pabo ya..." yohan ruffles her hair again.

"Ok lo..." y/n pouts. Yohan giggles revealing his iconic rabbit teeth while pinching her cheek.

"Yah! Stop pinching me I'm not dongpyo!!!"

"I just can't help it you're cute!!"

"Sir and Miss, your bingsu is ready" they stop when the cashier serves them their bingsu, "have a nice day, please be together and happy forever!"

Guess she thought we're couple....again....

Y/N sighs.

"We will." That's what y/n heard from yohan before walking to their table.

(photo taken by me)

❤309likes 💬42comments
@(y/n username): bingsu🍧✅

View All Comments
💬@y_haa.n: 💯💯
@(y/n username): 😆😆
💬@_eunsang9902: I want too!!!
@(y/n username): let's eat together next time!!
💬@suzylala: looks tasty!😍😍😍😍
@(y/n username): yes it is!!😋😋
💬@yunapark: madly in love with bingsu?😂😂
@(y/n username): you still can't get over rumor can you?😂
💬@mint___ha: who are u with?👀🤔
@(y/n username): no no no
💬@hwangys: it's cold af yet you can eat bingsu? Wow
@(y/n username): just like how you love to eat hotpot in the summer😀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 1.1K 31
[ BOOK 1 ] ⤷ we all wanna be someone's someone with somebody we can't live without.
10.6K 647 24
"So much, about this crazy thing we call love, and i'm trying to understand." If you were to be put in a situation wherein your best friend and your...
18.3K 689 104
What if IZ*ONE can work for a long time?
30.9K 1.4K 17
"What if I told you that you are the only one I want to spend my time with?" They were best friends for eight years. Maybe it's about time they were...