11

2018 September-Ulsan High School Hall

"Guys remember during this part, all of us left behind, let shiyi come in front" I told everyone when I stop the music.

Our prom night was approaching and we decide to perform together. With one song from girls then one song together with boys.

So here we are, the girls practise first while the boys are sitting down the stage.

We perform Time for the Moon Night by GFRIEND but in flute ver

"one more time guys, let's go let's go" I clap as we all standby and pose.

Y/N ah stop looking at him, you don't wanna continue like him right?

Then stop right now.

I have this thought inside my brain when waiting for the song to be played.

Ya, the one I'm talking about is Yohan.

From the morning until now, I have not pay attention on him, I don't even glance him and see his face. Yes I wanna avoid him.

I sigh and that's when the music starts.

During dancing, I try myself not to have anything glance below the stage, because I'm scared, if I see him,

My heart will beat for him again.

"Bam, bam, bam, bam, bam..." the music keeps playing and I start enjoying myself in the music without thinking about yohan.

But then, after we spin for a round and I face back to the stage.

I met my eyes with his.

Is he looking at me?

I look away from him and I guess he does the same as me.

Is it because of the dance? Or him?

Cause' my heart beats fast again.

I hate to admit it, but I have to say,

It takes a long time for me to decide letting go of him, but just because of that one single second our eyes met, my heart flutters again.

______________________________________
It's a short story from past time but I hope y'all can enjoy because that moment when they meet their eyes, the girl falls in love again.