6

2013 Summer

"Noona why we fall but not rise in love?"

"Because you will be vulnerable through it"

"Then Noona I wanna fall in love with you too!"

"Aigoo you're still a kid, Eunsang ah"

.

2015 November - Daegu Middle High School

"One more photo, hana, deul, set! Smile~" My classmates and I hold our graduation certificates and take our last class photo together.

We have completed our middle education and will further our studies to our high school next year. Our school do have 1st grade and 2nd grade education. Some of my friends will continue staying at our school so they needn't go to other high school.

But for me, my hometown is in Ulsan, I live in Daegu since I was 5 years old with my grandma until now I'm 16 years old. So my parents say it's my time I should go back to my hometown to live there.

I'm unwilling to leave here but it's my parents' decision so I have to follow. I will miss my friends, my grandma so much...and...

"Noona!"

I look to my side, Eunsang is standing there waving at me

I smile widely when I see him and wave to him.

Eunsang stands silently at the side while waiting for us to end the photo session.

"Jal kamsahabnida yeoreobun (thank you y'all) " we thank to each other and the photographer. We hug each other as a farewell hug.

"Y/N I will miss you so much. Feel free to come back visit us!!" My classmates say.

"Aigoo, don't forget to bring along your boyfriend when you're back ya!" Other boys joke at me

"Aish I will definitely find one before you can find a girlfriend ok?" My words make all classmates laugh.

After I say goodbye to them and the ceremony ends, I run to Eunsang, "mianhae, you've waited for long time right?"

"Aniyo, kaja (let's go) " Eunsang smiles widely, reveling his gum makes my heart melt.

This kid is always so cute.

I nod, and Eunsang holds my hand while we walking to the school gate

It's an ordinary thing that we hold each other's hand because we have known each other when we were children. He's living the same neighborhood with me and just like me, he's living with his grandparents. But unfortunately his parents passed away when he was young. He always gets bullied because other children laugh at him that he doesn't have parents. I pity on him so I play my role as his noona and help him when he got bullied. Other children don't dare to fight me since I'm the eldest among them.