1

2020 September - Busan Go Lin University

Without realizing the bus stopped. I open my eyes and look through outside. The university is in front of my eyes right now like finally. Heol.

Not that I am very anticipating to my uni life. Just. Wanna find a way to have a great start.

I sigh and stretch out for a while while looking to the building.

Hm?

My eyes widen as I see a familiar face. I pick up my bag and run down the bag. But unfortunately when I wanna search for that person he disappears.

Seolma?

"Hi!" A sudden voice pulls me back to the reality. I turn back to look at a girl standing in front of me. She has a short blonde hair, putting on the eyeliner. She looks a bit cool but soon this feeling disappears when she's smiling to me.

I bow for a bit, "hi, you are...?"

"I'm Soyeon! I just rode for the same bus with you, maybe you didn't see me because you fell asleep." It's embarrassing because I don't really see anyone on the bus and just sleep from the beginning to the end.

"I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you."

"Hm I guess we both are alone?" Soyeon holds my hand suddenly making me shocked, but I still slowly nod my head.

"Great, let's move together!"

.

After the orientation at the hall, we are allowed to have lunch at the cafeteria. For a few hours I have been with Soyeon, we find that we both love to dance and decided to join dance club together. But unlucky, we both don't have the same course since she study music and I study information technology. But we still hope that we can have a dome so we can live together.

"I'll go to the toilet" Soyeon tells me while I nod

"So I line up first, later when you back you go to have a seat. I'll take lunch for you too"

"Gomawoyo!!" Soyeon looks at me with her puppy eyes and smiles brightly. Guess she isn't cool at all.

While Soyeon leaves, I'm lining up when scrolling instagram and looking people's story.

Woo? This place looks familiar. Like I went before.

I hold my thumb on the screen so the story will keep displaying

It's a tall white building, trees with blossoming flowers around it.

Have I been here before...? I tilt my head trying to think.

It's definitely a place where I went! But I don't think I travel to here before??

I look at the user who posted this.

"Ohmaigawd" the line moves and I move forward without looking up. And that's when I'm shocked because I have bumped into someone causing me loosening my grip till my phone drops into the person's soup.

I widen my eyes looking at my phone in somebody else's soup. The person must be turning around that time after taking his lunch and I bumped into him! Heol Y/N Why are you so dumb!!

"I'm so sorry" the person says and my mind is pending. Soon I realize the one's apology, or maybe because his voice is just like my "ex crush's". I wanna look up to him to say "it's okay" but the moment when I see his face, the words which come out from my mouth change.

"What the fck?"

I can't believe myself have just cursed because the person who stands in front of me right now is the user who posted the story!

Ya right! How come I forget the building in that story is the building I'm inside right now!

"Y/N?"

"Yohan?"

================================

Ta da! So the new character is So yeon from (G)-idle! I personally like soyeon so much because she is cool especially during rap and dance!