Unwanted wife

Від Akhill_Pranav

Rachel was living happily after she got married to Chris along with their 5 years old son. But, when Chris's... Більше

Rachel Smith
Chris Williams
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.1
Chapter 5.2
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19

Chapter 11

59K 918 210
Від Akhill_Pranav

Emma (Chris's elder sister)

Emma POV:

2 hours ago...

Hearth Restaurant, New York City.

I'm at my restaurant now. Managing the accounts and team. I have started this restaurant 3 years ago and it's become New York City's top 10 restaurants today.

I'm am waiting to get Michelle Star. That's been my dream.

My kids are at school now. After this, I need to pick my kids up.

"Andreea, take care of the rest. I will leave it to you." I said to my restaurant manager. The next step is to my kid's school.

"Yes, mam," Andreea said. After that, I left my restaurant.

My phone rings...

I look at the phone it's Ms. Walker. Blake teacher in his school.

Why is she calling me? I gave her my number to call me if something happened to Blake. I don't trust Blake with Natalie. So, I gave my number to call me in an emergency.

This is the first time she called other than I asked about Blake's report in school. I sometimes call her to check Blake on school.

"Hello, Ms. walker. Is everything is alright with Blake?" I ask her thinking something might happen to Blake.

"No, Miss Emma. Blake broke his classmate's nose and he almost got expelled from the academy." She tells me and I'm shocked.

"What? Please tell me everything that happened." I asked the event of what happened so I can know.

"It's like this." She explains to me everything that happened including my brother visit to the school and the agreement he come with them.

"Thank you, ms. Walker. I will take care." With that, I ended my call.

I need to pick up my kids and go to my brother's house.

I need to visit my dear brother now...

2 hours later...

I went to my brother house along with my kids which is 2 hours after I picked them at school and went to my brother's mansion.

I didn't tell him I was coming. I need to give him a good beating and talk.

I reached his house. Left my kids to the butler James. And went to my nephew's room.

As I walked, I heard the conversation my brother and nephew talked about.

I hear their conversation secretly because they won't tell me if I ask. To, know everything I hear them secretly.

After 30 minutes of hearing their conversation. I can't hear it anymore. Now, I know why Blake turned against Rachel his mother.

I can't believe my mom and Natalie planned and brainwashed him. For, god sake he's just a kid. How can they manipulate him? How can they separate a mother and son?

I am disgusted with my mother. How, can she do this. I know my mom loves Natalie more than her kids but this is not right.

Natalie that bit*h. I won't let you get your ways this time. Even, if Chris supports and trusts you I'm not going to let you off easily.

Chris, I know he's an idiot. But, this is all his fault.

As I hear their conversation I planned to go in now. Tell what Chris did to Rachel and who fault it is.

I seriously don't know if Blake still loves Rachel. But, now he said he needs to see her. Even, I don't know where is Rachel.

After, Rachel and Chris got divorced I was so upset and disappointed in my brother. How could he leave and divorce a person like Rachel? Rachel was like a sister and my close friend. She's the person I looked up to. She is the amazing person I have ever met.

The last thing I know is she left me an email 3 years ago. She only asked me to take care of Blake and look after him.

Back to the main point...

As I saw Blake running towards and he hugged me. As I stroked his hair. I came to know he's crying. He was so sad.

"Blake, stop crying. Your a grown boy don't cry." As I say that to him to console him.

"When, did you come and how much you heard." I heard my brother stand up and walk towards me.

"Since you asked Blake what happened in his school," I tell him looking at him. I frowned and said, " Can't you even take care of your son? look what happened now, he almost got expelled."

He got nervous and said " I know how to look after him. I didn't know he will behave like this"

His nerve, still can't accept the truth. That he can't take care of Blake.

"Blake, go down and have ice cream. I and your dad needs to talk." I told to Blake. Because I and my brother are going to have a serious conversation.

"Aunty, I want mom. Please take me to her. I'm sorry for my bad behaviour." Blake says crying.
He looks at me with hope. And I know he needs now his mother.

But, Rachel left us. And I don't know where she is.

"Blake, go down. If you behave I will try to take you to your mom." I say to him. But, I didn't promise him.

"Yes, aunty." He goes down wiping his face.

"Look after him? Chris, do you have any idea how to look after him?" I snap back at him " He, was manipulated by Natalie and mom do you understand." I yelled at him.

"He hated his mom. Because you brought Natalie into his life.  And, he was manipulated by her. His grades got poor due to not taking care of him." I got disappointed. Can't he see the truth "And what kind of mother would give the order to let him study when he wants or play when he wants? Only, a stepmother would do this."

"His grades were always low for 2 years. Ever, since Rachel left his grades and behaviour got worst. Is this how you take care of him." I told him in one breath.

He froze for a minute...

"I... I don't know what happened, now only I got to know what happened. I can't believe Natalie and mom would do this." He looked pitiful when he was saying " Natalie played me and manipulated me and my son and mom also help her.'

'Now, you know this. What will you do brother? Will confront mom and Natalie? Will you let your son near Natalie and mom again? Will you believe them again?" I said to him.

"I don't know. What to do, I need some time to think." He said confused.

"It's your problem, Chris. I hope you make a good decision." As I said this to him. I asked the next thing " Now, Blake wants to see his mother Rachel what will you do? Do you where she is?"I asked him. I want Blake to meet his mother again now that he got to know the truth.

"I have hired a Private investigator two years ago but I can't find her till now." He said

"Will you let him meet her? Since you have full custody you can stop him or you can allow him to see him." I said this to him. I want to know he will or restrict him to seeing Rachel.

"I will allow. I always wanted to allow him to see his mother." He said.

"Then, why the fuck did you ask for full custody?" I snap back at him again.

"I asked her out of anger. I didn't mean it" he said

"Did you tell her on the day of divorce?" I ask him.

"No" that's what the answer he gave me. I'm lost for words. He says he wants his son to meet his mom at the same time he asks for full custody, Now, he's saying he didn't mean what he asked.

"You, know what? You an a****." With that, I left him. I don't want to talk with him anymore. I can't control myself.

"Find, Rachel then your son wants to see her," I said and left him alone.

From now on I need to restrict my mom from seeing my kids. I don't want her influencing my kids. What kind of grandmother is she. I'm ashamed of my mother.

...............................................................

The next chapter will be about Chris and his parent's fight.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

4.1K 57 34
What do you do when the person u have loved for a matter of 5 years, does the most unthinkable thing? Hi my name is Cerena and I am 27 years old. I...
285K 8K 36
The journey of two people...ex-best friends if I may add I guess wanting to keep your reputation and pride intact in front of others costs you someth...
2.6M 60.5K 33
The Ex-wife of the billionaire- Sounds pretty cool, isn't it? But living life after that is not as cool. Bridget was another girl from the female pop...
893K 28.1K 54
He kissed her on his stage and everyone loved it. He enjoyed it himself but little did he know with who's daughter he was messing with. And for only...