Chapter 9

Chris POV:

Williams mansion, New York.

I brought Blake home from school. We didn't speak! No, he didn't speak a single word on the car ride to our home. He was already sleeping when we reached home.

I gave Blake to his nanny. Told her to put him to sleep in his bed and come to my office in my home. I also called my butler James.

I need to know what's going on with Blake. He simply can't break noses. Next time he may get hurt.

I heard the door knock. And told them to come. Both James and his nanny Stacy came to my office.

"James, what's going on with Blake? Today I got a call from his school and he broke his classmate's nose. And his behaviour in school is worst." I looked at them both. Especially his nanny "He got almost expelled." I told them.

Both of them look shocked. And Blake's nanny head was down looking at the floor. Something not right.

"Sir, I'm sorry. We should have properly guided young master." James is overall responsible for looking after Blake and then the mansion.

"What about you, miss Stacy? You are his nanny. You are responsible for Blake academic results, ethics and more. His result is the lowest in class and it has been for 2 years." It's her responsibility, can't she do it properly."Do you wish to keep your job?"

Blake's nanny Stacy. She is 37 years old and has completed 3 degrees. She isn't like another nanny, unlike others. She is responsible for his education, ethics, manners and more. Her salary is also 3 times the high. She qualifies to become a high school teacher or an assistant in a company.

"Sir, It's my fault." She looks nervous and tells "Young master doesn't want to study. I tried many times to my best to help young master study but he always throws tantrums."

"What did you say? He throws tantrums?" I'm losing my patience here. " Isn't this your job to teach him and guide him? If you don't have the capacity why are you staying here?"

I'm paying her and she can't do her job. Then, why is she here?

"Sir, it isn't young master's nanny fault. I also tried to help young master study but he always plays games." He hesitates for a moment " Sir, madam has ordered to let young master Blake do what he wants. Madam also told me it wants to play let him play and if he wants to study help him study."

What? Natalie gave this order? I'm lost here. Why, would she do this? Who will give this kind of order? Blake is a kid, not an adult!

"When, did she give this order? And does she know his results and poor academic behaviour?" I need to know if Natalie knows this.

"Yes, sir madam knows this and it's been almost 2 years. We received this order." James tells me and I'm lost for words here. I nod to him.

He would have thought I know this. But, no Natalie didn't tell me anything about this. I always thought Blake's Academic results are average. But, not worst. His behaviour also, I can't help but worry.

"Listen, Stacy. I want you to teach him and help him improve his studies for his next test. Don't give him desserts and let him play games until he finishes his homework and studies." I need to do this for his own good "And report to me daily about his studies." And I tell her "I will talk with Blake."