Forbidden Attraction - JAEYON...

By RaMi1601

✔️✔️✔️ Completed " Taeyong this is wrong... We shouldn't ...." " But your actions aren't saying you really... More

Distance
Obligations
Obstacles
Comfort Zone
I didn't . did I ?
Sunbaenim
Loathe You
Strongest feeling
Situation Matters
Wine & You
Baby don't stop
Baby don't like it
Take care
Civil Talk
You know nothing Jung Jaehyun
Seo Youngho
4 years ago
Choco Chips icecream
Are we friends?
Japan Diaries - Tokyo
Japan Diaries - Osaka
What are we doing ?
What happens in Japan , stays in Japan or not
Not Your fault
Not A Problem
Cuddle Bear
Maldives Diary
Small and Lovely
Old flames died
A little Jealousy
Now you hear it
Little Bit Open Up
The Jungs
Past mistakes
Different
Valentine Boi
A total Mess
Along the wrong way
Way to Hell
Last Breath
Damage beyond Repair
Suffering
Hi this is TY TEN
His Saviour
Ring the Bell
How I love him
My Hell and Heaven
Our Very First
Promise

Blast from Past

4.2K 159 169
By RaMi1601

" Look Tae , the charts. You are at top as always " Ten exclaimed showing the current trending music charts worldwide.

Taeyong smiled. He was happy with his success.

Last night he released his single lyrical music video . It was unusual from his other tracks. Truth to be told , Taeyong was afraid. For the first time after debuting as Ty , he was afraid of his creation. He has made thousands of different songs for others but TYs style is hardcore. So releasing a heart breaking type song was a big challenge for him. But Taeyong still took the challenge. No one told him to. But he did. And the result was astonishing. He never realized fans could love his singing this much. He had confident about his rapping but a little doubt about a ballad song.
Yet the song hit the highest charts making his own record .

" But Tae... You don't sing like this normally . What was the occasion" Ten asked while checking the Twitter trends ..

" I just thought of giving my audience some different flavor. That's all "

" Is that so ?"

Taeyong hummed.

Ten smirked.

" Why do I feel like the song is about someone . "

Taeyong looked straight at Ten. The younger is teasing him right ?

" Well if it's about someone then it's about you and Johnny "

Ten forrowed and threw his phone at Taeyong.

" Asshole "

" That's what happens when you tease assholes " Taeyong proudly replied.

" Why am I friends with you ?" Ten complained.

Taeyong was about to answer but a knock at his office door stopped him.

" Yeah .. it's unlocked" he responded.

A smiling Joy opened the door.

" Hey Tae , hey Chit... the Japanese CEOs are here. Taeil oppa wants all of us cores there "

" CEOs ?" Ten asked

" Yeah .. the boyfriend CEOs " Joy replied.

Taeyong raised his eyebrow in amusement.

" Ahhaa ... Boyfriend partners. Cool isn't it ?"

The other two nodded.

Triple T had an Collaboration project with Japanese entertainment company 2628 . Months ago Seulgi went there for the first part of Collaboration. Now the CEOs are here for bigger collaboration. Most probably they'll debut the 9 kids as rookies and Ty Ten masked duo will be there too. Also few new songs. Where Jaehyun was needed.

Jaehyun was in his office listening to Ty's " A song for you ". Not a long ago he was cursing the shit out of Ty for singing hoe anthem and boom . Ty dropped a soothing heartbreaking song.
Is he any kind of telepath or something ?
Weird for Jaehyun , he has been working here for a long time. Yet he doesn't know who is Ty and Ten. Not that he really wants to meet the hoe duo. Yet he is suddenly curious to see Ty. Specially after this single song. And his singing voice ... It's kind of familiar. Maybe because of his rapping Jaehyun is feeling like this.

" Jaehyun oppa ..." A sweet voice called out and Jaehyun turn to the voice. He smiled at the girl. It was Lami a female rookie from Triple T also Jaehyuns student if we see things this way.

" Yeah Lami "

" Oppaa is your phone broken ? Or shut down ?"

" It's not... Why ?" Jaehyun checked his phone.

" Taeil oppa wants you in meeting with Japanese company. He called you but couldn't reach you. When I was coming here he asked me to tell you "

Jaehyun smiled again.

" Thank you Lami "

The girl smiled and left for her practice.

Jaehyun walked to the meeting room knowing Taeyong will be there. It's not like he haven't met him after that days conversation . Actually they met. They even ate together along with the kids. But they had heated conversations each time.

Everytime Jaehyun would ask Taeyong about Haeun , the older would tell him something bizzard and totally different from his question. That made Jaehyun irritated. But he kept bothering the older anyway because he needed explanation. He needed to know why there were bruises on Taeyong , what was the step siblings hiding . But the older replied him in question instead and blamed him for bother Taeyong when he knows everything.
When the case is , Jaehyun is totally clueless. He doesn't know what's up with Haeun and what's the deal between them . Haeun wouldn't tell Jaehyun anything instead she asked him to stay away from Taeyong. Without any reasoning.
Another reason why Jaehyun was curious to know the story behind all this.

Jaehyun saw Taeyong walking all smilingly with Chittaphon and Joy. They were all smilingly which made Jaehyun jealous. Like really really jealous.
Because Johnny was acting like a dead soul for getting rejecting by his one night stand or better way , the guy who took his virginity. And Doyoung was in UK . He has other friends but not hear friends. With annoyence he followed the three to office room.

People were Hawking at the CEOs. They didn't even bother moving when Ten and Taeyong arrived.

" People this days are really disrespectful . Look they aren't even moving for us. What has they seen in the CEOs ?"
Ten complained.

Joy smiled at him.

" We need to show the Sunbae power sometimes. Or the ...mask dancer powers" Joy said the last part hushedly .

" That's not needed . Hey guys... Let us get through .. come on move " Taeyong yelled.

" Oh.. Taeyong Sunbae.. oh Hyung .. oppa... "
They looked at him and bowed . The three made their way and Jaehyun took this opportunity to get through too.

" The CEO my god.... Look at them.."

" The tall one looks like a fallen angel "

" Dude I don't know whom I'm jealous of "

" He looks like an anime walked out from manga "

Taeyong was hearing whispers untill they reached at front.

He rolled his eyes .

" Crazy bimbos "

The introduction was about to start. The two CEOs were standing together along with CEO Taeil , Minho and Siwon the Triple T founders .

" Hey guys .. we are the CEOs of 2628 Japan's biggest and bestest entertainment agency.
He is Dong Sicheng , the head of dance section and my partner in business and life. And I'm the head of music Nakamoto.."

" Yuta..." ...

The CEO was cut of from telling his full name by Taeyong. His other half name was called out loud by Taeyong.

" Lee Taeyong " Yuta shockingly replied.

Low whispers surrounded the room. Ten looked at Yuta then Taeyong. He closed his eyes trying to remember the Japanese . His braincells hit him in few seconds.

" Oh my god " Ten whispered to himself.

" Chittaphon .. my goodness"

Tens attention was drived to the angel looking CEO now .

" Winwin " he almost screamed while running to the male and hugged him .

Yuta looked confused. So does Taeyong.

But most confused was Jaehyun and the others.
What was happening here ? Why is everyone acting like long lost brothers ?

Taeil cleared his throat.

" Aaaahhmmm... Guys .. what's with the commotion here ? We are waiting "

" Ohh..." Yuta just opened his mouth and Taeyong walked to him.

But hyper Chittaphon spoke us first.

" Taeil Hyung.. remember when I went to China and lived half of a year there to learn traditional Chinese dancing. I met Winwin there. He was my senior. I mean yeah he is younger then me but he was senior in class. And we became friends . But somehow we lost contact . Now he is here and I couldn't control myself "

Winwin is Sichengs professional name. He looked at Yuta and Yuta nodded.

" Explains your behavior ." Taeil smiled.

" And you two ? What's with you two ?"

Taeyong smirked and Yuta had an teasing smile too which others didn't noticed but Jaehyun did . And he wasn't liking this.

" We are highschool friends .."

" We had past in highschool .."

Yuta and Taeyong replied together and they looked at them in shock. Specially Sicheng.

" Oh.. I'm joking.. yeah we are highschool friends actually " Taeyong tried to save Yuta from get killed by Sicheng.

" Liars" Jaehyun muttered definitely guessing they weren't just friends in highschool.

Taeil , Yuta , Sicheng , Chittaphon and Taeyong came out from meeting room together. They were happy with the planning they did. It was profitable for both the parties.

" I knew Triple T was good. But I never imagined my opinions will match with you guys this well" Yuta patted Taeils back .

" Well we try to match our precious partners in best way. All we need is good influence in market. Jointly or separately. So why not doing this jointly anyway ? " Taeil was an experienced man. His life was solely dedicated to Triple T. So no one ever dated to question his decision at all. And his decisions were always the best.

" I like the kids the most to be honest. They are like bunch of Sunshines .." Yutas eyes were sparkling in adoration.

Taeyong chuckled.
" Don't go for their innocent looks Nakamoto. They are spawn of Satans when the get chance to be "

Ten nodded in confirmation.

" Guys .. enough of chit chat. I'm hungry.." Sicheng whined.

Yuta wrapped him in his side hug and Taeyong smirked while Ten just awed.

" Let's go and eat at the cafeteria babe "

" No " Sicheng said directly.
" I don't want to eat in cafeteria. It's plain. I want to try traditional Korean food. "

" But babe .. I'm tired now. I'll take you later okay ?" Yuta made a puppy eyes.

Sicheng was pouting so Ten decide to help his friend.

" I'll take him to eat. Is that okay ?" He asked Yuta .

Before Yuta could reply Sicheng happily replied in Mandarin which made Yuta understand a little but Taeyong totally dumbfounded.

He just stood there like a lost puppy when the other three were talking in Mandarin.

" Okay Hyung.. I'm going with Sicheng okay ?"
Ten said in hangul and finally Taeyong understood something.

" Yeah sure. Both of you .. take care " he bid farewell to them and that left Yuta and Taeyong together.

They stared at each other .

" So .." Taeyong said.

" Tae ... You almost exposed us what the fuck..." Yuta scold .

Taeyong laughed loudly making others look at them .

" I wouldn't ruin your happy married life though "

Yuta smiled.
" We aren't still married.. but hm.. it's okay and he knows everything"

Taeyong raised both his eyebrows.
" He what ?"

" Come on.. we are mature. Both had pasts and exes. We showed each other their pictures and everything. We are cool with this . Plus Sicheng knows my heart and soul belongs to him only " Yuta said with a proud tone.

Taeyong was astonished at the Japanese. Yuta had changed into a fine man . He chuckled because " heart and soul belongs to someone " , Taeyong can't relate. This is a pure bullshit.

" Why are you smiling ?"

" Nothing man . Nothing "

" Hmm so feed me . I'm hungry "
Yuta dragged Taeyong to the cafeteria.

" Why are you dragging my ass when you are old enough to feed yourself Yuta ?" Taeyong whined with annoyence.

Yuta laughed.
" Because you are still the older one . So you'll pay anyway"

" I thought you changed .. but you didn't make Barbie " Taeyong teased.

" I am not a Barbie" Yuta elbowed Taeyong.

Jaehyun was practicing vocal with the kids vocal liners which were Donghyuck , Renjun , Chenle , Jisung and Hendery... It was their session but he stayed with them in vocal teachers lesson. He was low-key feeling the urge to sing. He was always a good singer . In fact he was an active singer till University . But one day some girls gathered around him and tried to flirt with him so Haeun was jealous. Ever since Jaehyun hasn't sing properly. He won't count singing in the bistro for the kids.

When he came out from the room he was panting. His chest was hurting. As if his singing is screaming to come out.

" Jaehyun... Are you okay ?"

Jaehyun shift his gaze to the voice and it was Taeyong.

" Jaehyun ..."
Taeyong moved little closer and hold Jaehyuns shoulder...

" I'm... I'm fine Tae.. " Jaehyun tried to remain calm but his voice was cracking.

" You don't seem to be fine Jae... Look at me .."

Taeyong said with a gentle assuring tone and Jaehyun looked at him.
When did this two start calling each other in short names ?

" I'm.. feeling suffocated .."

Taeyong rubbed the youngers back hearing this .

" Relax Jae.. I don't know what happened.. but wait.."

Taeyong pull out the key of rooftop. The rooftop was prohibited for everyone. Except Taeyong.

" Here .. take this. This is the key of roof. I know you like open places. Go there. Breath in breath out and relax your nerves okay ?"

Jaehyun took the key and nodded. Suddenly he is feeling dependent on Taeyong. Which is not good at all.

But yet Jaehyun felt relaxed. He felt thankful to Taeyong for being there when he needed to relax the most. For just being Taeyong.

" Bish Japanese takoyaki sucks ... Korean ones are better"

" You are just being salty because it's better in my motherland. Not in yours huh.....
Lee Taeyong you are so competitive"

" Nope. Nada. I'm just stating facts your dumb anime "

" Hehh... Says the one who wears mask while performing"

Yuta and Taeyong was eating inside Triple Ts cafeteria.
Sicheng and Ten were out for shopping. These two were eating after work and bickering mostly.

Ever since Yuta came , he has been spending a lot of time with Taeyong. They had many catching ups to do. But they never talked about things they shouldn't talk about.
Yuta was being loyal. And Taeyong was being a gentleman.

" Gosh ... Taeyong.. I missed this " Yuta said still laughing with their bickering.

" I can't believe it's been 12 years Yuta... 12 fucking years .."

" I know right... Never thought of meeting you just like that "

" I thought you wouldn't come back to Korea ever again after you left .."

Yuta fell silent. He just smiled.

" Me too . But work got me here . So..."

" Are you regretting coming here ?"

Yuta shook his head in negative.

" Nyahh. It's good to be back here. Also meeting you after all this time my first timer "

Taeyong laughed out loudly. So does Yuta.

" Walls have ears dumbo"

Yuta chuckled.

" Good old days Taeyong. "

" Ahhaa.... "

Suddenly Yutas face looked totally different. His eyes were serious and tone was heavier.

" Taeyong.."

" Humm?"

" How is she ?"

Taeyong smiled.

" She is doing great . "

" We did wrong . I did wrong "

Taeyong hold Yutas hand .

" Look we were young and stupid. We didn't know anything clearly that time. But what happened , happened for good. She is honestly very very happy. And she got the best boyfriend in world who loves her like Romeo ."

Now Yutas eyes were glittering.

" Wooahh .. really?"

" Yeah.. really . He is awesome"

" Is he more handsome than me ? Guess not ."

Yuta confidently asked.

Taeyong moved closed to Yuta and showed his phone.

" Here look "

" Wooahhh damn Taeyong... He really looks awesome. And she looks happy with him "

" Man her parents loves him like their own son. So does his parents to her"

" Lucky huh.."

Taeyong was showing many others things to Yuta. After all they were best friends that time which lead them to do more intense things.

Their bodies were brushing each other. But they were just cool about it.

But someone wasn't liking it. Not at all.

Jaehyun.

Jaehyun came to cafeteria to order food earlier so that the hungry kids can get their foods as soon as they arrive.
Then he saw the two glueing with each other so casually and shamelessly.

Why is Taeyong like this ? Why does he loves to do skinship so much ?

" Jaehyun hyuunnnggg" a loud Dolphin voice made Jaehyun come back to his senses.
He was staring at Taeyong and Yuta for too much longer.

" Chenle."

" Hyung is the food ready ?. I'm so hungry " Mark pouted and Haechan awed.

" Oh yeah. Take seats . It's just coming up "

" Okay.." they replied.

Suddenly Henderys eyes went to Taeyong and Yuta who were laughing at something on Taeyongs phone.

" Taeyong Hyung .. Yuta Hyung... Hiii"
Hendery screamed and both male looked back at him with smile.

" Hey Hendery... Come on in here .." Taeyong called him.

" But all are here " Hendery replied.

" All of you come here " Yuta invited and the boys happily went to sit with them .

Jaehyun was standing at his place not wanting to be a part of the group.

" Do we need to invite you specially Jaehyun?" Taeyong asked weirdly.

" Jaehyunaahh come on. Join us" Yuta smilingly added.

Jaehyun didn't want to be uncivilized. So he decided to join them.

The kids will go to Japan and debut as rookies. For that reason they grew closer with Yuta. Jaehyun saw how the kids looked happy with Yuta and Taeyong.

" By the way guys... We really need an exclusive fashion designer who will design totally Unique one piece outfits for all of us during our Japan tour. Do you happen to know anyone?" Yuta asked them.

The kids were looking at each other trying to figure out while Jaehyun and Taeyong were glaring at each other knowing a certain guy but not speaking anything. Because they both knows there is a reason why Johnny won't come here.

" Yuta Hyung do you know Johnny's Fashion Evaluation center?" Renjun asked

Jaehyun wanted to stop Renjun but Yuta spoke up before him.

" I heard from Sicheng that he went there with Te..... I mean he went there with Chittaphon. The fashion line is cool" Yuta tried to relax because he was about to spill the secret of Ty Ten.

" Hyung the owner Johnny is our Hyung .. wait lemme call him " An excited Jeno already called Johnny without letting Jaehyun speak anything.

" Hello Hyung... There is someone who wants to talk to you " Jeno being the baby he is , just passed the phone to Yuta .
Yuta stood up and went to corner to talk with Johnny .

The kids were eating and talking to each other with full enthusiasm. But Taeyong and Jaehyun were tensed as fuck.

" Johnny won't come" Jaehyun mutttred.

" What if he does Jae ?" Asked Taeyong.

" He won't Tae" Jaehyun answered.

" It's gonna be a great shoe if he decides to come " Taeyong smirked.

Suddenly Jaehyun had the question popped in his head , he was meant to ask Taeyong for a long time.

" When did we start calling each other with short names ?"

Taeyong put a piece of garlic bread inside his mouth.

" Since we are friends "

Jaehyun chuckled softly.

" Are we friends Tae ?"

" You called me Tae so you know the answer already "

" I guess " Jaehyun flashed his dimple and Taeyong couldn't remove his gaze.

Damn it Jaeimples .

" You wanna say something ?" Jaehyun asked Taeyong when he caught him staring.

" Oh.. am.. you are coming to Japan with the kids right ?"

" Hmm " Jaehyun nodded.

" Sounds good"
But Taeyong had a slight weird feeling about this.

" Yeeheii he is coming here tomorrow to meet me .. yohh Johnny seems cool guy " Yuta exclaimed with excitement.

" Wait what?" Jaehyun was shocked while Taeyong smirked.

" Congratulations Yuta "

Yuta gave Taeyong a high-five with this.

Few weeks later

" Guys come on... Let's get it yeeiii" Yuta screamed in the Airport.

The kids , few staffs , few other artists, Taeyong , Ten , Jaehyun and Johnny were going to Japan for the show.

Yuta insisted Johnny who was his new buddy now to join them as he was the designer for their whole show.

Johnny accepted too.

Taeyong knew what was going on around him but decide to ignore it. While Jaehyun was confused yet decide to stay with Johnny.

And Ten. Well...

Johnny was upset for weeks. He decide to move on from Chittaphon finally because he can't just stuck in his pitty party for whole life.

Just then , Yuta approached to him.

Johnny knew it was Chittaphons agency and the boy told him to stay away.
But Johnny got the opportunity for his own Talent not for Chittaphon. Yuta wanted his work, he wasn't going there for Chittaphon at all. So Johnny act like the professional he is.

He met Yuta many times. Like many many times . And decide to accompany the Group to Japan.

To Tens surprise , the older behaved as if he doesn't even exist. Johnny wouldn't even look at him. And it hurt him. Like shit. But it was Tens call . So he really couldn't blame Johnny. He saw how girls were lurking around Johnny and Johnny wouldn't even try to push them away.
Isn't Johnny a gay ?
Or maybe he is a bi.

Chittaphon doesn't know all this. He just knows one thing that he pushed Johnny away and if Johnny has moved on it's his fault. So Chittaphon was just going with the flow .

" Lee you okay ? " Taeyong asked Ten.

" Yeah .. "

" Look don't be stressed. We need to perform as mask dancer duo and have to be careful "

" I know. We can't risk it Taeyong"

" Hmm .. we can't "

Taeyong hold Tens arm.

" Let's just get it over with Hyung"

A trip to Japan...... 🇯🇵

Guys hi

How are y'all ?

I'm so happy and emotional right now.

Thank you for 1600++ reads my lovelies 💚💚💚💚💚

I love you all so much.

I miss YuWin so damn much man 😭😭😭😭😭.

Taeyong & Yuta during their past while having blasts 😬.

Also , 6 years with Jaeyong 💚❤️💚

Yuta barbie 😬😬😬

Sicheng the cutie yeeheeiii 💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548K 20K 50
jeon jungook the spoiled rich brat of the campus and Kim Taehyung the shy lil bean and the same time smart and sassy _ " why am I still in the same...
77K 3.1K 22
MalfunctioningMom: I accidentally punched myself while trying to pull up my blanket and if that doesn't describe my life I don't know what does...
146K 5.5K 42
Highest rank: #1 in Markson 9/4/19 #18 in Korean #1 in igot7 Boy X Boy Got7 MarkXJackson Read to fi...
271K 11.7K 63
𝑅𝑢𝑙𝑒 𝑁𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝑂𝑛𝑒: Don't fall in love with your stepbrother, - Bad thing Jungkook and Taehyung aren't the type to...