Destiny of Love (Complete)

Od rendezvouswithlove

Having experienced a painful loss of love, Type has lost his will to live. Will Tharn be able to help him ove... Více

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten (18+)
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve 18+
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen 18+
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen (18+) The End
Epilogue

Chapter One

16.4K 405 13
Od rendezvouswithlove

"Whenever I watch these waves hitting the shore, the sounds that they echo, they remind me of the days we spent together. Our dream to be together, forever. Our promise to protect each other no matter what. But I failed. I couldn't protect you, Rune. I am sorry. I am sorry, Rune. Please forgive me."

Type was standing on their favorite spot on the beach, crying, missing Rune more than anything. There's nothing he could do to get him back. They had been friends ever since he knew what friendship meant. Rune was everything to him. After his parent's death, he was taken in by Type's parents. Rune was his father's attorney's son. Type and Rune's fathers were childhood friends. They were always inseparable. Type always thought Rune was cute and cuddly and needed his support. Because the other big kids would torment him. Type always said, he would marry Rune one day so that he could protect him. Little did he know that Rune would outgrow Type and propose him. They had been together forever and for Type, his life was meaningless without Rune. He kept crying standing on the beach.

His father always kept a watch on him, fearing Type would try to take his life again. Having lost Rune had devastated him to the point of no return. They contacted several doctors, but they received only one information that Type has lost his will to live. Several days he has wept looking at his son from afar, had he known his son would become like this, he would never have let them go. It's been two years now, yet Type has not recovered from the loss. He has however stopped trying to commit suicide but has given up on everything else. His best friend Techno often visited him.

One day Techno asked Type to move out from his parent's house to a new place, a new air to breathe. With his parents and Techno insisting, Type agreed to go to Techno's house for few days. He went to pack his bag when Type's father spoke to Techno.

"Techno, take care of my son will you. I am worried about him. I have only one son now and his happiness is everything for me. If he can move on, I would be the happiest person alive."

"Don't worry uncle. I will take care of him. I already told you that someone is interested in Type. Type was with Rune then, so he did not try. Now, when he already knows what Type is going through, he wants to help him. He is a nice fellow."

"Yes, yes. I have met him. He is indeed a good boy. But ask him to have patience with Type. My son is not in the right state of mind currently."

"He knows uncle. He has always liked Type. And I will be there with him too. Trust me."

Type came out with his bag packed. His mother had also brought in some edibles that she managed to pack in short time. It was time to go. His parents were teary when Type was ready to leave. He kissed his mother good bye and hugged his father.

"Dad, I will be fine. Don't worry."

His dad held his shoulders and smiled. Controlling his emotions, he said, "Son, we get only one life. We should learn to live it the fullest. What we have in the past are beautiful memories. Don't let them stop you from moving ahead. There's a long journey ahead. Try to live it, my son. For me, for your mother, for your friends, and most importantly, for yourself."

Type smiled, "I will try, dad."

His father nodded, looked last time at his son and bid him goodbye.

They reached Techno's house. He showed Type his room and asked him to freshen up. They would be going out for dinner.

Techno took Type to PJeed's bar where all his friends had gathered. There was going to be a special artist playing that night. The pianist, they say, was a sight to see. He was an accomplished singer and pianist. Customers from far off would come only to hear him play and sing. Whenever he played, PJeed would be the richest bar owner.

Type had taken the first sip when his eyes met the pianist's. His eyes were stuck on him. Everyone was giving compliments to the band, but the pianist had his eyes only on Type. There was so much longing emitting from his eyes. Type could feel his body giving the shivers. He could not look away from him. It felt like he would drown in those eyes. They were piercing his soul. He could not define the feeling. For the first time, he was scared—scared of the changes he was experiencing.

The band started the song and the pianist had to pull back himself to give the performance. The song they played that night was "Something About the Way You Look Tonight, by Elton John."

There was a time

I was everything and nothing all in one

When you found me

I was feeling like a cloud across the sun

I need to tell you

How you light up every second of the day

But in the moonlight

You just shine like a beacon on the bay

And I can't explain

But it's something about the way you look tonight

Takes my breath away

It's that feeling I get about you, deep inside

And I can't describe

But it's something about the way you look tonight

Takes my breath away

The way you look tonight

Type was lost in his voice when suddenly the flashbacks started hitting him. He thought of that one time when Rune had asked him for a dance. Type doesn't know how to dance, yet he stood up only for Rune. He merely followed Rune's steps throughout. Being in his embrace and swinging around, it was one of those most cherished memories. Tear started to roll down. Having realized he was in public place, Type tried to control himself and without being noticed he wiped his tear. Only that this was noticed by someone who kept his performance going.

Once the song was over, there were applauds and cheers from all around the corner. The artist thanked the audience and stepped aside for a break. The women were surrounding him for gifts and photographs. He patiently acknowledged all his fans. Gradually made his way to the table where Techno, Type and his friends were sitting.

"That was a great performance, P!" Kengkla exclaimed smiling ear to ear.

"Yeah, P. You were great." Techno followed his boyfriend's praise.

"Thanks guys. I wasn't expecting you tonight" He said looking at Type.

"Ah P, Type came today. So, I thought I would bring him here to show the best performance of the night." Techno answered while keeping his hand on Type's shoulders. Type looked perplexed. How did this P know him?

Realizing his expressions, the pianist answered. "You don't recognize me. Let me reintroduce myself. I am Tharn. I am Kengkla's cousin. We had met at Kla's house during a party."

Type now realized who he was. He had played the Truth or Dare game at Kla's house where he had taken dare and was asked to be locked in store for one hour. The store was compact, and it would be difficult for one person to stay there for a long time as there was no ventilation. Type could withstand ten minutes, later he started suffocating. It was becoming difficult to breathe. He tried banging the door, however, no one could hear him due to loud music. It was almost fifteen minutes when Tharn was passing by the store. He heard the soft banging on the door. At first, he thought it must be door creak, on hearing it closer he realized they were soft bangs. The door was locked from outside. He had to use his strength to break open the door and he saw Type fainted there. He carried and lay Type on the floor. Type was not breathing. Tharn tried to give him CPR. He tried several times. He was almost on the verge of giving up, when he tried for the one last time and Type started coughing. Tharn was sweating with panic. He called Kla and asked him to come over. Kla and Techno were shocked to see Type in such state.

Tharn shouted on them. He was very furious. He had liked Type the first time he saw him. It was love at first sight. He lifted Type and took him to his room. Techno apologized to Type, feeling stupid. How will he explain this to his parents, especially Rune? Type told him not worry. He was tired and wanted to sleep. Techno let him. Tharn on the other hand was standing and watching like a spectator. He understood that Type was already in a relationship and he had no chance. Yet, he sat next to him the whole night holding his hands. It was about to be dawn when Tharn moved towards his couch to lie down. But Type held his hand tightly. Tharn smiled and pressed their hands together, then unwillingly untangled himself. He was exactly his type, yet very distant.

In the morning, when Type woke up, he realized he was in an unknown room and the owner was sleeping on the couch. He fetched his quilt and lay it over Tharn and left the room to find Techno.

Tharn was awake all the time. Even while lying on the couch, his eyes were over Type. He smiled shyly when Type put his quilt over him. It was warm and smelled like Type. Lost in his warmth and fragrance, Tharn fell asleep.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

206K 9.9K 37
Type despises Tharn ever since he was born since there was a century long blood feud between their families. soon, they would takeover as the CEO of...
72.6K 5.8K 72
Tharn belong to a conservative and aristocrat family so he was homophobic as he was raised like this... But then destiny took a turn and he met a Ner...
98.8K 1.5K 12
Just a fanfiction about the relationship of this power couple after 7 years. How much did they change? How much do they understand each other now? Re...
84.9K 3.9K 46
TWO MARRIED COUPLES . ONE ACCIDENT . THEIR LIFE CHANGE WHAT DO FATE HOLD FOR THEM A LOVE STORY ABOUT TWO PEOPLE WITH LOVE PAIN IN THEIR HEART.... . ...