MY BITCHY QUEEN BEE | JENLISA

By PinkPvssycat

WHEN TWO BRATS MEET EACH OTHER! Note: - Lisa G!P! - [M] for Mature! - [TW] for Trigger Warning! Warn: - Ther... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1 - FIRST DAY OF SEMESTER II
Chapter 2 - WORLD WAR 3
Chapter 3 - QUEEN BEE IS BACK!
Chapter 4 - GROUP ASSIGNMENT
Chapter 5 - SLEEPOVER DAY 1
Chapter 6 - SLEEPOVER DAY 2
Chapter 7 - REHEARSALS
Chapter 8 - CRUSH!
Chapter 9 - BASKETBALL MATCH
Chapter 10 - CHAESOO
Chapter 11 - MERRY CHRISTMAS
Chapter 12 - MASQUERADE BALL
Chapter 13 - LALISA MANOBAN
Chapter 14 - QUEEN BEE'S DAY!
Chapter 15 - FINAL MATCH
Chapter 16 - ALL FEELINGS ARE BACK
Chatper 18 - HI HORSEY!
Chapter 19 - BBQ PARTY!
Chapter 20 - CHANCE
Chapter 21 - POOL HOUSE
Chapter 22 - DESIRE [M]
Chapter 23 - FINAL EXAM
Chapter 24 - FEELING REVEAL
Chapter 25 - WHO?
Chapter 26 - BITCH, BACK OFF! [M]
Chapter 27 - DATE
Chapter 28 - GRADUATION
Chapter 29 - BIRTHDAY SEX! [M]
Chapter 30 - YOUNG CEO
Chapter 31 - MANOBAN'S CONFLICT
Chapter 32 - FIANCÉE
Chapter 33 - FIGHT
Chapter 34 - JOB INTERVIEW [M]
Chapter 35 - BEAUTIFUL DINNER!
Chapter 36 - MOTHERFUCKER [TW]
Chapter 37 - BULLET SHOT [TW]
Chapter 38 - RUNAWAY
Chapter 39 - TRUTH
Chapter 40 - RECOVER [M]
Chapter 41 - PEACE
Chapter 42 - YES OR YES?
Chapter 43 - US [M]
Chapter 44 - EPILOGUE [M]
Author's Note
SPECIAL CHAPTER I
NEW BOOK'S COMINGGGG!!!

Chapter 17 - TRIP

11.6K 332 124
By PinkPvssycat

Rosé's POV:

7AM the usual morning lineup, started with my everyday routine. I pooped, brushed my teeth, and washed my face before picking up my beautiful girlfriend. Today Lisa wouldn't attend school and I couldn't blame her. She still wanted to be peaceful for a moment.

Well, Being one-sided love isn't easy at all, you have to face with painful feeling which isn't able to be healed quickly. It happens when someone you love sees you as nothing more than friends, they call it "Friendzone". Or sometimes you are not even being regarded as friend, absolutely nothing, not even a single thing in their eyes, those kind of treatments torture us so much. I felt Lisa's condition because as I had told you, I once had crush.

The bell started ringing and all the students hurriedly ran to their classes. Some bumped each other and some almost fell on the floor, but my girlfriend and I just walked peacefully while enjoying our hand hold.

"Ew, can you two separate for just a second?" - Joy gave us a disgusting look.

"Shut the fuck up you single ass! Find a man if you're jealous! Bleh!" - Jisoo sticked her tongue out at Joy and they started fighting each other with backpacks.

I just shook my head. Seriously, I got no mood for this because I was still thinking about Lisa, who now suffered alone in her room. Sunday, I called her if she would like to hangout again but she refused. So I got no choice but stayed calm.

The class started and everyone concentrating to the lesson we were now being taught. But suddenly, the mic sound, tickled our ears.

School announcer: "Good morning to all elite students in this Manoban High School!" - He paused to sip his drink then continued, "Today I have a very very good news to inform. Would you like to hear?"

"Goddammit! Can't he just straight forward?" - Joy irritatedly blurted out.

School announcer: "The school is glad to inform you about the tRip!"

"What?? Trip? Really??"

Our classmates simultaneously clapped and excitedly screamed for the news but got glared by Pro.Lee so we had to keep our mouths shut.

School announcer: "It starts on 08th until 11th, February! The location is in Busan and all the students have to join. This is the trip to refresh your feeling before final exam happens so if you guys have any questions, you can come to the front desk. We're always there to help! Thank you!"

"Yayyyy!!" - Everyone excitedly cheered.

Of course they were triumphantly happy after hearing about the trip and I would tell Lisa about this later.

We then back to our lesson again. Today Pro.Lee left early since she had emergency case to deal with so we had half hour left before going home. My friends, Jisoo, and I decided to wait for other crackheads from room 001, under the oak tree.

"Lisa didn't attend school today so lemme tell her about the good news!" - I suddenly uttered and quickly dialed the idiot.

🙊: "What?"  - Lisa flatly spoke.

🐿: "Can you just at least pretend to be a little bit happy when you unexpectedly received a call from your one and only twin?"

🙊: "Stop that drama already, Chaeng! I'm not in mood for that"

🐿: "Ugh! Alright!"

🙊: "Now tell me why you call?"

🐿: "Well, the school provides us a trip to Busan next week. We're excitedddddd!!" - Our friends screamed our lung out but the girl just uninterestedly replied.

🙊: "I know!"

🐿: "So you're the one who plan it?"

🙊: "Nope!!"

Alright, I thought this was Lisa's plan but it was actually not. Lisa didn't seem to be in the mood for any call so I hung up after a short conversation then immediately got asked.

"Bitch? Why Lisa absented today? Is she busy?" - Yeri suddenly asked causing my girlfriend and I speechlessly looking at each other. Then Jisoo eyed me to spill the tea. So I did.

I told Joy and Yeri about her right now condition and they just speechlessly gawked. They didn't like the idea of Jennie reunion with her ex, but, we couldn't do anything about this. Not because they were Jenlisa shipper that's why they hated, it was just because it's Jennie's life, so of course, it's her decision to choose who she wanna be with. We're just her friend and we cannot decide or judge her choice. The word "Friends" is referred to someone who always supports you no matter what. And we're always here to support Jennie with all heart, just please don't make the wrong choice because we don't wanna see anyone hurt.

After an hour of talking, the bell finally allowed all students to feel free. It was time for going home and we were here still waiting our friends. Then yes!There they are!

"Yo, girls! How you feel about the coming trip?"- Joy exhilaratingly screamed and got a quick reply.

"Unaffected!" - Jennie flatly answered as flipping her hair. The loud creature then rolled her eyes.

We spent minutes talking with each other and stuffs before separating our ways home. Today Jennie didn't bring her own car to school nor having a driver so my girlfriend be there caring her cousin as it's always her duty.

"Rosé and I will take you home, Jendeuk." - Jisoo smiled and looked at me. I just nodded.

"Oh, it's okay. I still need to go somewhere after this. And— oh he's coming." - Jennie's eyes averted to the brand new car which pulled over in the driveway.

'Who the hell is this?'

The brunette then hurriedly grabbed her things and left toward the car and a square face, thin man got out to greet her.

'Fuck, Jongin?' My jaw dropped to the ground.

By the way, don't be doubted why we clearly recognize his face! Everyone has Instagram account and I think you should create one or more than two.

Our eyes gawked but there, some stupids be like.

"Let's kill these love!" - Joy blurted out and Yeri chorused.

Jisoo and I didn't know them.

Lisa's POV:

After a short tough break, a week started again. I didn't attend school for almost ten days counting from the match ended, but does it bother? No. It's not I'm trying to avoid the truth, it's just I don't really have strength to go. I need time. Some more times.

I took a glance at my phone and there was 0 messages. Okay, she's not even interested to ask. Oh, I almost forgot that she is now happy with him. An unpleasant smile appeared on my lips yet I ignored it. I kept packing my things like shorts, boxers, t-shirts, pajamas, cameras, brownie and more for our school trip tomorrow. Actually, it wasn't my idea but my parents'. I convinced them to choose Busan since it's Jisoo Unnie's hometown. I know she misses her parents a lot.

After done packing my things, I rested my back on the king sized bed, closing my eyes while waiting for tomorrow come.

A day went like wind. Some of us still asking ourselves about life, how to survive another day, how to make ourselves feel better and forget all the unwanted memories. Those questions keeps repeating every seconds in your head through your neuron and spreading down to the spiral leaving you goosebumps but still doesn't seem to get an answer. I sipped a hot cup of coffee and looking through the private jet's window. I wish I was a cloud which floating itself in the air freely without any concern. I left a soft smile to it before turning back my attention to the book I was holding. My eyes suddenly met a quote from the most famous author, William Shakespeare, "When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew it." A smirk appeared in the corner of my lips, well, it reminded me about her, her gummy smile. Even though our first met wasn't smooth nor romantic or some kind of sweetness, yet days still proofed me that our interactions kept getting better and better until the day he came. I knew he wanted her heart back. I deeply sighed. Suddenly, an interruption occurred.

"Young Lady? 30 more minutes, we'll arrive." - One of my bodyguards informed me and I gave him a small nod.

30 more minutes, yes, 30 more minutes! I'll face reality, face anxiety, and face her. I'm not ready yet but I have to, right? I think I should rest a bit now so at least it might give me some energy to go.

Jennie's POV:

'What's wrong with her?'

It took like 10 ten days that she didn't attend school, not even a message she texted me. Why? Is she mad because I wasn't there to congrats her or what? But I don't think it has any reasons other than that. Okay, let not stress about it. It's trip day, I should be happy, shouldn't I?

My car was pulled over in front of Manoban high school's gate. It was crowed and there were many buses waiting for all the students outside. And where were my bitches? I looked around to find my friends in the crowd and there they were!

"Yo, Jen! We're here!" - Joy waving her hand repeatedly. Actually, it was okay even if she didn't wave, her loud annoying voice was already enough to catch my attention.

My bodyguard then helped me to manage the luggages on the way to my friends. I was really happy to see them because they were my happy pills. I smiled widely but suddenly faded once I didn't see her.

"Where's Lisa?" - I worriedly asked. Yes, I concerned because I was afraid that she wouldn't come.

"Oh don't worry! We'll see her there." - Rosé gave me a calm reply and it relieved me a bit.

Everyone now started getting on their buses to get to the airport. It seemed like it's been arranged well with the amount of the students. Yet 'Why we are here still standing? Where is our bus?' I blinked cluelessly but then saw a black klassen luxury Van stopped by the side of the road.

"Okay, let's get in!" - Rosé quickly uttered before getting herself and her girlfriend in.

"Hah? Why are we riding this Van?" - Yeri frowned.

"Well, we'll take a private flight unlike other students and this Van is arranged to bring us to the jet so stop whining! Just get your ass here!" - Rosé rolled her eyes and continued munching her cucumber.

"Yay!!!! We're finally on the way to Busan!!" - Joy screamed her lung out and we laughed. She's always being loud that she is.

A flight would take an hour to reach our destination but why I felt like it was a year. It was so boring. No fun, no fight, no scoffing each other. I sighed while looking at the window.

"Concern?" - My cousin suddenly asked. Well, Rosé wanted her to sit beside me since I was alone.

We were on the private jet which was perfect and comfortable with this amount of our friends. It was prepared well and I think I could guess who provided this.

I took a deep sigh before turning my head to Jisoo unnie and she gave me back a smile. I wanna tell her about my concern, what was coming across my mind, and how I was dealing with it but I still didn't think it was the perfect time for that. 'Give me more time please.' Jisoo Unnie knew that I wasn't ready to open it up so she just nodded to let it go for awhile until I was ready for it. She's such a caring person, thoughtful, and my best cousin who always be there taking care of someone brat like me.

I leaned my head on my cousin's shoulder then closed my eyes for a short rest but a notification popped out.

Ting.

Jongin 🐻

Be safe. Take care and have a nice trip, okay? 😉
Sent at 10:34AM

A smile formed on my lips and I think it could make me rest well.

[Kim's Boutique Resort]

An hour of flighting had passed, we finally reached our goal and surprised, we were at Jisoo Unnie's resort. What a plan!

"Mommm Dadddd!!!" - My crackhead cousin ran childlikely to hug her parents. Yes, they missed each other so much.

We started greeting them. Jisoo's father is the older brother of my dad, and of course, we were under the good hands. Winked. We then were guided to two beautiful villas which located near the beach. It looked fresh and relaxed, you could see the fully view of sunset from the rooftop which designed like a mini sky-bar and if you stepped outside the corridor, there was a round shape pool lying face the sea. We surely could swim while enjoying the landscape of the beach. I smiled to the beauty of the decoration but gloomy all of sudden. 'Still, I didn't see Lisa, when will she bring her ass here?'

"Ugh— we're now here, finally. I'm tired asf." - Seulgi flopping herself down on the bed and we giggled.

"Us too." - Irene replied and we all sat down.

"Bitches, get off the bed! Y'all could break it with your heavy ass." - Seulgi annoyingly spat out and we glared. Well, it could be possible to get broken since seven of us were all sitting and lying on it.

We started to take off our things from the luggages but suddenly we heard the knock on the door.

"I'll get it." - Jisoo walked toward the door and I was here wishing it was Lisa.

"Good afternoon, Agassi!"

Disappointed.

One of the bellboy came and asked us to move to the villa next to this one. They both were the same and kinda isolated from others. One villa could be contained only 4 members and this was the rule so Rose, Jisoo, and I decided to move.

Time kept flying and I kept waiting. How could she not be found?

Rosé and Jisoo were now with my uncle and auntie. Could you guess why they were there? My unnie took a chance to introduce her girlfriend that's why. Lol. So I was here alone on the couch in this big villa. To refresh my feeling, I decided to change my clothes and enjoy the beach. I took out my green bikini and tried on while checking myself out in the mirror. 'You're hot as always, Jennie Kim.' I giggled to my reflection then started to apply the lotion before getting out.

I walked alongshore and captured some afternoon views. It felt so refreshed, no stress zone here. My feet kept dragging me forward and suddenly met a crowd of people. Oh, they were all here? Our schoolmates were swimming, chasing each other on the beach, and surfing. If you turned to the left, there were Jungkook, his team, Sana, her squad, and Hanbin, his crews. They were playing volleyball. Sana, Hanbin, and us had no more quarrel. Thank to Manoban for teaching them lessons and showed forgiveness.

My feet automatically guided me to where they were. Unexpectedly, I found who was missing. So she was here enjoying with those girls all day long that's why she was missing like somebody kidnapped her? Those views, that asses, that boobs? The smoke escaping above my head, I bit my lips and fumingly rushed to them.

"Hey, Jen! What's with that face?" - Seulgi blinked cluelessly to my state while playing her Uno with our friends.

"Nothing!" - I crossed my arms and took a little glare at the slender beside me. Woah! She was only with her sport bra and aloha shorts. I gulped. Look at her body! That chocolate bar on her tummy, her smooth skin, and damn!! What's that shape? I frowned at her crotch but someone just smirked.

"Are you done checking me out?" - Lisa finally uttered causing me dumbfounded and stuttering.

"W-well, no!!!" - I tried to keep myself together and looked away so I could avoid the elegant Greece's god in front of me.

"Alright! But—" - Lisa was about to say things yet I cut her off by the scream once I saw a cool jet ski.

"Wowww!!! Jetskiiiiii!!! I want that, I want to ride that." - I jumped excitedly and the doe-eyed girl just giggled.

"That's mine!" - She uttered.

"Really? Can I try it?" - I made a puppy eyes but she just sighed.

"Are you sure you're okay with it?"

"Yes! Absolutely! I used to ride it alone before."

"Alright, take it then!"

"Yayyyyyy!!!" - I ran fast to it and started my ride.

Riding jet ski was fun. You could enjoy the water without having to get into it. All you had to do was just hop on and ride. I rode around the small hard rock and turned back to where Lisa was. She was sitting under the coconut tree watching me enjoying my ride. It was extremely amazing until I found something unusual with it. I couldn't control the speed anymore, Jetski kept going forward and the brake didn't work.

"Help!!!!!!!!"

Lisa's POV:

I was playing Uno with some crackheads while my one and only twin was with her future parents-in-law. The game was fun but didn't really fun when someone wasn't around. My eyes kept looking for Jennie and what a fortune, there she was!

I gulped once the brunette moving her feet to us. That body, that hips waving while she walked, that flat tummy, and her thick thighs! Goddammit! I was drooling. I couldn't take my eyes off her, and green color really suited this kitten. 'Calm down baby, calm down' I looked at something between my legs and begging it to fall back asleep before I did something stupid.

Finally, she came. I tried to get myself together and pretend to be cool so I wouldn't throw myself under her feet. Her charisma never disappointed me. We were talking and I was about to tell her how revealing she was but this tiny kitten interrupted me by screaming Jetski, Jetski and jumping around like a ten years old kid. She's cute anyway. Jennie asked me to ride and I couldn't resist her cuteness so I let her, but deep down, I really didn't trust this cat to ride it alone. To make sure that everything was okay, I decided to sit under the coconut tree so I could keep my eyes on her.

Jennie looked so happy. She laughed hard and her eyes shut, showing me her gummy smile. Yes, that's what she deserved. I smiled while watching her but an accident happened.

"Jennie? Jennie, what's wrong?" - I noticed her Jetski speedily rode forward and she couldn't stop even though she had tried to brake. This wasn't right. I quickly get off from the sand and ran to her.

"Jump off the Jet, Jen! Jump off!" - I loudly shout to let her hear. And Oh Shit! There was a hardrock in front of her Jet, "Damn Jen, jump off NOWW!!!" - I kept shouting while running through the wave.

She first was hesitated but since I kept screaming, she decided to jump into the water to avoid the collision and let the jetski crash the rock. Thank god, she did it! Jennie was drowning into the water but I managed to get her up so she wasn't faint. After reaching ashore, I pat on her back to let her choke out all the water. Our friends then running over.

This accident wasn't really an accident. Before I brought that jet out, I had already checked it but why there was still something not right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 2.5K 27
I left for Paris Fashion Week. Me and Mino, my ex boyfriend secretly meet on the event, without telling Lisa. I'm confused. After two years of bein...
No Homo By romi.

Fanfiction

56.4K 2.1K 19
(Jenlisa Completed) Two best friends in a room, they might kiss- just kidding. Anyways. Two best friends, contraries who are always either there for...
278K 4.6K 30
Bare in mind that this is a Fanfiction. Everything you read here are all imagination ;) No hate lets just support Includes *MATURED* content, read a...
STRANGERS By LVNA

Fanfiction

312K 10.8K 35
IX π’‘π’“π’†π’”π’Šπ’…π’†π’π’• π’”π’Š π’π’Šπ’”π’‚ π’π’ˆ 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒃 π’π’Š π’‹π’†π’π’π’Šπ’† THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do...