The daisy

By Elan_Ruiz

Bonnie is an animatronic robot, who was build in a worn factory, where he will grow up physically and mentall... More

The daisy
Foreword
Chapter 1: The factory
\ 1 - 1 /
\ 1 - 2 /
Chapter 2: MoonLight
\ 2 - 1 /
\ 2 - 2 /
\ 2 - 3 /
Chapter 3: Freddy Fazbear's Pizza
\ 3 - 1 /
\ 3 - 2 /
\ 3 - 3 /
\ 3 - 4 /
\ 3 - 5 /
\ 3 - 6 /
Chapter 4: The real one
\ 4 - 1 /
\ 4 - 2 /
\ 4 - 3 /
\ 4 - 4 /
\ 4 - 5 /
\ 4 - 7 /
\ 4 - 8 /
\ 4 - 9 /
Chapter 5: Robots 0980 in Christmas
\ 5 - 1 /
\ 5 - 2 /
\ 5 - 3 /
\ 5 - 4 /
Chapter 6: L'amour
\ 6 - 1 /
\ 6 - 2 / (+18)
\ 6 - 3 /
\ 6 - 4 /
\ 6 - 5 /
Chapter 7: Break-in
\ 7 - 1 /
\ 7 - 2 /
\ 7 - 3 /
\ 7 - 4 /
\ 7 - 5 /
\ 7 - 6 / (+18)
\ 7 - 7 /
\ 7 - 8 /
\ 7 - 9 /
\ 7 - 10 /
\ 7 - 11 /
\ 7 - 12 /
\ 7 - 13 /
Chapter 8: Confrontation
\ 8 - 1 /
\ 8 - 2 /
Chapter 9: Bonnie's decision
Élan Ruiz
AUTHOR'S NOTE
AUTHOR'S NOTE 2
I'm finally back!

\ 4 - 6 /

793 28 10
By Elan_Ruiz

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

Bonnie

I'd been staring at this picture for... well, I actually couldn't recall what time Chica gave it to me and I locked myself in here to enjoy it. Freddy's features were so clear this close and I was feeling thrilled instead of being on the brink for a glorious barf. How could it be possible that Freddy acted like a stripper anyway? I knew his mood could turn serious just like his way to work, but in that moment he seemed to be other animatronic; somehow he looked kind of cu—What was I talking about? Why did I say that? Was I really saying this to Freddy? I sure wasn't thinking my words through; they just sprang from nowhere until I realized who I was referring to. While I was still wondering, I picked the picture back up with both of my paws and with my index finger I rubbed Freddy's face and high chest.

   Freddy... tell me why I feel like this, tell me why you make me feel so many things in front of you, tell me why I ran away when I hugged you and tell me why I blush. Tell me please.

   I lied down on my bed looking at the ceiling with the picture in my chest. Chica's question hit me—the ones after I fled to the kitchen. She asked me if I liked Freddy, which actually felt like a pang on the back of my head, but after I straightened back my sanity I said no. But what if I really liked Freddy? I didn't know whether it was right or it could be possible; I remembered a little advice Frog once told me, which was: 'never lie to myself, if I liked something I never had to hide it, and also respect the things that characterize people around, including me'. Was I like that? Did I like Freddy? I wouldn't want anyone to think that I was a weirdo that liked other male animatronics. I even thought about what Frog and Hippo could have thought about this.

   "Hi, guys!" I said waving at Frog and Hippo while walking in MoonLight.

   "Bonnie!" they said joyfully, "it's so great to see you!"

   "Bonnie, how have you been? Tell us," Frog was excited.

   "How was yer life in Fazbear's?" Hippo said next to her. "Did ya bring me a something?"

   "I'm very happy to see you again, guys!" I said while hugging him. "But actually, I want you to know someone."

   "Ohh... So you brought the lucky one with ya, huh?" Hippo gave me a tiny nudge.

   "Bonnie, you have a girlfriend?" Frog asked amazed.

   "Let's see if this is a good one for our pal" Hippo said proudly.

   I went back to the spot they were.

   "Guys, this is Freddy." I blushed.

   "Hello. Glad to meet you, Freddy!" Frog said.

   "What's up, man?" Hippo have him a high five.

   A few seconds of silence followed our meeting until I spoke up.

   "He is my boyfriend," I said even more blushed while Freddy held a grin.

   Frog and Hippo changed their glances into something never seen for me before; they seemed disgusted and overwhelmed like they were staring into an abomination. They did so no matter how happy their friend was. Their eyes turned black and cold, it was like they could kill me with just a passing glance. Why were they doing that?

   "Bonnie, what's going on?" Freddy asked.

   I felt like I couldn't breathe. I couldn't speak. Everything was coming down. I was practically dying. What was happening!?

   I thought showing myself wasn't gonna make me any good, however, despite the fact that I thought what my friends would think if I told them I was gay, I also thought about what Chica would think, and no matter how hard I tried to build up a glaring on her, I couldn't see it. Chica was like the only one I could count with. The fact that she gave me the picture of Freddy made me think she was actually on my side, and well... she should have realized about my feelings to Freddy by now; it turned out I sucked at hiding feelings. I would need to talk more about this with Chica, for she wasn't going to judge me for what I did or do, or will do apparently. It was better to hide this picture.

   As I slid open the first drawer to put it away, I realized about something very important: where was my daisy? I put it in here! Where was it? This couldn't happen. I needed it to know if this Freddy was that Freddy, aside from being such a precious gift. I looked under my bed, behind my wardrobe, in the bathroom, underneath the furniture and so forth. I couldn't find it, I thought I really lost it, the last clue I had to find that cute little bear was lost. Was I ever going to know the truth? I was losing my nerve, but then I decided to calm down and breathe deeply so I didn't pass out.

   "Bonnie?" Freddy said while knocking on my door, "are you there?"

   "Uh, yeah, I'm here," I quickly replied.

   "Can I come in?"

   "Sure, come in."

   Freddy walked in with his fist on his back. He closed the door behind him.

   "You feel better?" he asked.

   "Yeah, totally. Everything is ok. Why you ask?" I quickly stammered.

   Calm down, you idiot!

   "Well, when we were in the stage you hugged me, and then you ran away to the kitchen," he stated puzzled and frowning.

   "Oh, that, you're right... I had already forgotten it," I said faking a chuckle.

   "So... You ok?" he asked getting closer to me.

   Unfortunately I could feel the blush coming up.

   "Yeah, I just came here to... rest some time... I guess the rehearsal made me feel tired." I kept up a good mood.

   "Oh, well... guess it would've been better if you'd told me, so I would let you go and rest,"

   "Yeah, right? Why didn't I think so?" I closed my eyes and felt my face burning red.

   "Well... don't worry about that. I know these are your first days, and you still don't know some things."

   "Thanks," I said quietly.

   We went silent for a while, until Freddy told me something.

   "Hey."

   "Hmm?"

   "Can I talk to you now?" He asked me lower.

   "Sure. Wanna sit?" I pointed the bed for us to sit on the edge.

   "Thanks," he said while we both sat down.

   Freddy clasped his paws together like he was holding an egg in his palms. He gave it a good stare.

   "Listen, Bonnie, in this job I'm used to be more serious than the way you've seen me," he was telling, looking at me and sometimes looking back at his paws. "Sometimes I get carried away and start goofing off, but in this case I wanted to lighten things up so I could prove to you that this place isn't that bad; you must work hard, but you also have to learn to have fun, plus I wanted you to know the whole crew."

   "Yes," I said listening carefully to his whole speech.

   "And it's not easy for me to keep this restaurant going. Since the day I got here, things have quite changed: how the restaurant looks like, the rules, the prices, the children, the employees, etc. Everything keeps changing in this place, and... sometimes I wish for a partner who I can share my daily life with."

   I started to blush when he talked about a partner.

   "Uh-huh?" I awkwardly said.

   "And, look, I haven't thought about whom I want my partner to be, but... what I really wish is that this animatronic was one animatronic that I knew for years, almost since the day I was born. Y'know what I mean?"

   "I think so," I said easily.

   "And that makes me ask you, Bon..." he said getting his fists closer to my thighs.

   Oh my Gosh, I felt so red now. That didn't sound like he was about to ask me to be his partner; he just met me yesterday! And he also called me 'Bon' again! Somehow the air seemed to be stuffy, though it wasn't uncomfortable at all, but oddly pleasant.

   "What is it?" I asked weakly while looking at his fists.

   "Uhh…," He stopped moving his paws and pulled them back to him. He studied my behavior. "You... Are you ok? Did I say something?"

   "No, no, no, it's just... it's kind of hot in here." I used my paw as a fan.

   "Oh, ok." He stretched his arms again. "Bon, I'd like to ask you... Was I the one who gave you this daisy?"

   Freddy opened up his fists and I could see the daisy he gave me when we were kids.

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 4.5K 34
You work at the pizzeria as the guard AND waitress. You run into many problems, including lotsa animatronic humans falling for you :) Pictures, stor...
216K 6.3K 54
You're the daughter of a head engineer who is slowly designing the animatronics for a family restaurant called Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, with the ne...
28.4K 813 27
Freddy Fazbear is the ruthless, heartless, cold leader of the Fazbear gang, who doesn't care about anyone but himself. Not even his older brother Gol...
646 25 5
Having performed together in the new, larger Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, Bonnie has gained some feelings for Fazbear himself. Little does Bonnie know, F...