𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄.

Από UZIPIRU

𝘐𝘧 ð˜ĩð˜Đð˜Ķð˜Ū ð˜Ģ𝘊ð˜ĩð˜Īð˜Đð˜Ķð˜ī ð˜ļð˜Ēð˜Ŋð˜ĩ ð˜Ē ð˜ĩð˜ģð˜Šð˜ą ð˜ĩð˜Ķ𝘭𝘭 'ð˜Ķð˜Ū ð˜ĩð˜Đð˜Ķ𝘚 ð˜ĩ𝘰ð˜ķð˜ģ ð˜Ļð˜ķ𝘊ð˜Ĩð˜Ķð˜ī 𝘰ð˜Ŋ ð˜ķð˜ī. N... ΠÎĩρÎđσσότÎĩÏÎą

𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄. â„Ē
ØŪØ·ŲŠØĻØŠØŽŲ‚ŲƒŲ‡ŲŠŲ‚ -
é›ķ - 𝐙𝐄𝐑𝐎.
åĢą - 𝐎𝐍𝐄.
者 - 𝐓𝐖𝐎.
参 - 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
芭 - 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.
į•Š - 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.
įˆą - 𝐒𝐈𝐗.
恋 - 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
情 - 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.
慈 - 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.
野 - 𝐓𝐄𝐍.
摧 - 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
æŊ - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄.
čĒŦ - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
į ī - 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
拆 - 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
æĩģ - 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
į„ķ - 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃𝐘.
įŧ™ - 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
喝 - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘.
įƒĶ - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄.
čŋ˜ - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎.
åĢķ - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
侚 - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.
čŋ˜ - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.
åĨ - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗.
喝 - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
åŪķ - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.
čŋ‡ - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.
éĢŽ - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘.
įŧ™ - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄.
非 - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎.
𝙰ð™ŋð™ŋ𝚁ð™īð™ēð™ļ𝙰𝚃ð™ļð™ūð™― ð™ŋð™ū𝚂𝚃.
äđŸ - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
和 - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.
新 - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.
åĪŠ - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗.
åĨ― - 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
把 - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.
æ”ū - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.
见 - 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘.
åĨ― - 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄.
将 - 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎.
钱 - 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
块 - 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.
侚 - 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.
朎 - 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗.
åĪš - 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
äļ - 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.
éŧ‘ - 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.
å…ą - 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘.
SEQUAL.
CopyRight Issues.

æ›ī - 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

23.5K 1.8K 2K
Από UZIPIRU

𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌

𝚃𝙾𝙱𝙸𝙰𝚂 𝚂𝙰𝚅𝙸𝙾𝚁 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙰𝙼𝚂
𝙿𝙷𝙾𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚇, 𝙰𝚉 - 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘

"Not my fault you a mad ass. Now get out my face before we have some problems." I bumped into dallas and then walked into the room.

"I don't see why I bother with you, you act like I'm stupid or some."

"Are you stupid?" I tilted my head.

"No.. thats why I'm staying here don't even worry about it." She waved me off and laid on the bed.

"So.. you just did a full face of makeup, picked out ten outfits... and now you not going?"

"Aint that what i said?" She mugged me.

"Okay." I stood up walked towards the dresser and grabbed my hat placing it on my head. I grabbed my keys and walked out the room.

"You just gon' leave me here?!" She yelled. "Fuck you!"

I rubbed my finger over my temple before walking back to the door leaning on the threshold.

♿︎

"I look okay?" She asked while standing in the full body mirror.

"You just going to meet my momma.. the fuck you need to look good for?" I tilted my head.

"Nigga its your mother! The one that raised you! Let me at least have the decency to not go out looking like a bum or a overdressed hoe."

I took a deep breath before letting it out. "She ain't gonna care about what you wear. Leave it alone bro."

"Why can't you just tell me i look cute like you always do and leave it at that?!" She mugged me through the mirror.

"I just told you, you don't gotta impress nobody."

"Okay I'm going to change my-"

"You look cute. Put yo shoes on and lets go."

She tried to hide her smile before turning around and going towards the closet.

𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴
𝙿𝙷𝙾𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚇, 𝙰𝚉 - 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘.

"You like my son?"

I choked on my Mac N' cheese once she asked that. "Hmm?"

"Do you or do you not like my son?"

"I don't- we're friends. Always been friends will remain friends."

"After y'all get married and have me like ten grandchildren right?" She smirked.

"He must've told you he wanted kids with me?" I turned my lip up and hopped onto the counter.

"No, he didn't. I just know what it is with my son. You made him get his eyes check when he was at the hospital right? Is that why he doesn't have as much eye problems anymore?"

"Yes, but i did that because he's my friend and i hated seeing him in that predicament."

She kept her grin on her face while she checked the greens.

"Listen here. You're the first girl he has brung around since the last one."

"The last one?" I narrowed my eyes.

"He had a girlfriend four or five years ago. She died though. He loved her. After she died he didn't open up to anybody, not even me."

"Is that what the tattoo next to his eye is about?"

"No." She shook her head. "The girl held a spot in his heart but not that much of a spot. The girl cheated on him with his homeboy... i think his name was Leonard... Leon something like that."

I shook my head.

"I wanna tell you something but don't tell him i told you." She grabbed my arm as I hopped off the counter.

We walked into the living room and i sat on the couch while she walked towards the shelf and grabbed a massive book.

She came and sat next to me before showing me the picture.

"This woman here? Is the reason why he has that tattoo." She pointed to the elderly women.

I looked down and saw a smaller version of Tobias and smiled.

"What happened to her?" I look up. "She not in the picture anymore?"

"Unfortunately not. She was killed brutally in a failed robbery."

My heart rate went up and it felt like i was having a mini heart attack.

What....

"Huh?" I grabbed onto my chest before looking over at her.

"One day her and tobby was at a local Walmart, if im not mistaken he was fourteen." She shook her head before closing the book up. "A group of older teens walked up and attempted to rob her but instead one of them pulled the trigger by accident hitting Mariana in her chest. They called it a failed robbery because they left without taking anything after he shot her."

I started getting flash backs, and began loosing my composure. I was taking deep breaths in and out. Since that was something i was told to do when i had panic attacks and felt as if the walls was closing in on me.

My leg began to shake as she gave me an odd look. "You okay?"

"Y..yeah." I said in a shaky tone.

I closed my eyes and tried to hold back my tears as i counted down from ten.

I heard Tobias and his uncle in the background before the patio door shut.

"Ma?! Where the food!" He said in a demanding tone.

"Boy shut the hell up talking about food and come help me with dallas!" She stood up and held onto my wrist.

"What's wrong with her?" Roger asked as him and Tobias turned the corner.

"Why she crying?" Tobias asked before yanking my hand away from tia's "calm down." He said in a raspy tone.

I couldn't even feel the hot tears running down my face. I closed my eyes again and counted to ten once more.

One, two, three,

"Roger shut yo ass up and call the ambulance!"

Four, five, six,

"What if she don't have insurance!?" I could hear him rambling around.

Seven, eight, nine,

I felt my body loosen up and I slightly stopped shaking. I took a deep breath before letting it out and opening my eyes.

Tobias was starting all deep in my face with the most confused look on his face.

I wiped my tears and sniffed before telling them i was okay.

"You sure you okay? It was like you was going into a spirt snatching moment there." Roger asked as they all kept an eye on me.

"Im okay." I assured them before standing to my feet.

Tobias was holding onto my wrist like i was about to fall off a cliff and he was the only one there to save me.

"You can let me go now." I slick rolled my eyes.

He clenched his jaw before dropping my hand and walking away.

How rude.

I followed him out the front door. "I'll talk some sense into him." I cleared my throat before closing the door behind us.

"Whats yo probably?" I mugged him.

"Nigga what was that?! Why haven't i never see that before?!"

"Because... I don't know. I don't just off rip have panic attacks when I'm nervous!" I narrowed my eyes. "Why you didn't tell me? I know you want to portray and act like we ain't close but we are. You could've told me." I mumble the last part.

"Told you what? Why I don't wanna commit to you?" He threw his hands up. "Fuck outta here I don't got time for this."

"I never said anything about commitment, because its obvious the both of us don't want each other and that was never a thought no need to go there." I rubbed over my forehead. "You could've told me about your grandma, and before you go off on tia just know she didn't know that you didn't tell me."

"I ain't tell you for a reason." He walked towards the car and I followed him.

"Why you always wanna fight or walk away?! Why won't you just stand in the conversation and actually listen!"

He turned around and took a deep breath. "Who would listen to a five feet, baby voiced, childish nineteen year old?"

"Me." I mumble. "Especially if she cares for you.. i have short attention span okay?! I would've been giving up on you if I would've known you took me as a joke Tobias."

"Never said i took you as a joke, i just said you was childish.. but take it how you want to take it."

♿︎

The whole ride back to my house was silent as hell, and I didn't dare to break it.

We said our goodbyes and told each other we'd get our clothes another time before i walked into my house and closed the door behind me.

I did that dramatic slide down the door thing once I closed it.

I balled up and held my knees close to my chest before I felt tears run down my cheeks.

That took a turn.

$$$
Btw i held off on the drama
because its going
to revolve around the
last few chapters.

Anyways we love
conflict in they
little relationship! 😊

No they won't be buddy
buddy so easily. I hate fake type arguments.

ÎĢÏ…Î―Î­Ï‡ÎĩÎđÎą Î‘Î―ÎŽÎģÎ―Ï‰ÏƒÎ·Ï‚

Θι ÏƒÎąÏ‚ ÎąÏÎ­ÏƒÎĩÎđ ÎĩπÎŊσης

490 13 7
𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝'𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚖ðšĒ 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙞𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌. ð™ļ 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗ïŋ―...
205K 3.1K 17
please don't read this.
6.2K 248 12
𝐉ðŪðĶðĐ ðĒ𝐧 ð­ðĄðž 𝐛ðĻðĻðĪ 𝐭ðĻ 𝐎𝐞𝐞 ð°ðĄðšð­ 𝐰ðĒðĨðĨ ðĄðšðĐðĐ𝐞𝐧 ðĒ𝐧𝐎ðĒ𝐝𝐞 ð­ðĄðž 𝐎𝐭ðĻðŦðē. 𝐃ðĻ𝐧'𝐭 𝐟ðĻðŦ𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭ðĻ ðŊðĻ𝐭𝐞, 𝐜ðĻðĶ...
261 34 20
𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚜, 𝚗𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛. 𝙷𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊ðšĒ𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 ℭð”Ŋð”Ēð”Ąð”Ķð”ąð”° ð”ąð”Ž ð”ąïŋ―...