The Sons of Anarchy Saved Me(...

By Grandkids03

Adina(Dina) is a 25 year old nobody who was married at the young age of 20, she had dreams that were put on h... More

~Prologue~
~The Party~
~Salary Meeting & Door Notes~
~Working~
~2 Weeks Later~
~Surprises, Proposals, & Ex Troubles~
~Ex-Wives, Daughter & Saving~
~Waking Up~
~Day with Kerri, Taken~
~The Call~
~Let's End This~
~Waking Up~
~Leaving the Hospital & Bars~
~1 Month Later~
~Wedding Day~
~Tattoos' & Tagalongs~
~Family Surprises~
~Quitting Jobs~
~Traveling~
~My Husbands Family~
~Almost Painting & Sambel~
~Goodbye Chibs & Painting~
~Finish Painting, Online Shopping & Cooking~
~2 Days Later & Shipments~
~1 Week Later, Designing Bathroom & Paddys' Room~
~Going Home~
~Home, Parties & Transfers~
~2 Months Later~
~1 Month Later, Wedding~
~2 Months Later, Day with the Ex-Wife~
~6 Months~
~8 Months Pregnant~
~Waking Up~
~2 Months Later & Plans~
~Goodbye Jimmy~
~Paint Shopping & Painting~
~Moving Day~
~1 Year Later~
~1 Year Later~
~2 Years Later~
~Heartbreak~
~2 Months Later~
~Funeral~
~2 Years Later~
~Day Off~
~Surprises~
~Authors Note~
~Authors Note~
~2 Days Later~
~School Problems & Telling Everyone~
~Wedding Day~
~Authors Note~
~13 Years Later~
~2 Years Later-Epilogue~

~Party Till I Drop~

1.7K 33 0
By Grandkids03

~Adinas' POV~

I woke up today looking at the clock seeing that it was already two thirty, I flipped out of bed running around getting dressed. I guess the thump freaked Chibs out because he rushed into the room seeing me practically naked other than my panties, and tank top. I freaked grabbing the blanket hiding my body as he just laughed, I bit my lip thinking that his laugh has to be the sexiest thing I've ever heard. I sighed as he finally calmed down, no longer laughing at my frightened state, before he looked at the clock realizing why I freaked out.

"Gemma took the liberty of givin ye Sundays off, the shop is closed and she wan's ye te have fun so ye won' be workin the bar either."

I smiled nodding my head.

"Alright, thanks for telling me, but you can go now."

"Oh right, sorry lass."

I laughed, nodding my head.

"It's okay."

"Befur I leave, Gemma wan's te take ye out for a girls day."

"Alright sounds good, I'll get dressed as soon as you leave."

He smirked walking out of the room, while I continued to get dressed I pulled a bra on under my tank top, before pulling on a pair of black jeans. I left my hair alone quickly brushing through it before pulling on my jean shirt with my black combat boot and going to the kitchen to see Chibs sitting at the island. I knew that the only thing we were waiting for was Gemma to show up, but something felt different with him today.

I sighed as he smiled at me and I swore for a split second my heart stopped, I went over getting a cup of coffee. I heard him let out a small sigh and turned looking at him feeling confused, and nervous about what was coming.

"What's wrong Chibs?"

"I'm sorry 'bout this mornin lass."

I chuckled, shaking my head.

"It's alright Chibs don't worry about it."

"Listen lass I know ye won' be gettin paid for a couple weeks so I wanna pay fur ye te go out teday. I wan' te help ye so Gem doesn' have te pay fur everythin, and I hope ye except it, it's not much, it's four."

He set the money on the table and I looked at him wide eyes before looking at it to see that it was four hundred. I sighed, shaking my head knowing that I couldn't accept this, he's already done so much for me, taking his money just seems wrong.

"Chibs, I appreciate this but I can't, you've already done so much for me I can't take your money."

"Hey, I wanna do this, please just take the money, if ye wanna pay me back in two weeks then that' fine, but I wanna do this."

I sighed before nodding my head.

"Alright, but I'm paying you back in two weeks."

He smiled nodding his head.

"We'll see."

I laughed, shaking my head as the door opened and Gemma walked in, she smirked at us before looking at the cash on the counter and I saw her smirk fade.

"Damn-it Chibs, I told you I got her, she doesn't need that."

"Gem this is between Adina and I, drop it, ye two go have fun."

She sighed nodding her head.

"Alright fine, Adina grab the money we have lots to do today."

I nodded my head.

"Let me go grab my bag."

She nodded as I walked away, grabbing my bag before coming back, I gave Chibs one last smile before following Gemma out to her car. She first decided that we should go to the nail salon, apparently just because I have a man's job doesn't mean I have to have man hands. I laughed as we walked into the salon, taking a seat telling the lady what I wanted knowing that the guys will be shocked come tonight. I asked for stiletto style, and for all of my nails to be red with black filigree, except for my middle finger. That one I wanted to be gray and black with a screaming skull design, Gemma came over looking at them with a smirk on her face.

"Not bad, I half expected you to be all frilly."

I laughed, shaking my head.

"Nah, that's not for me."

"Good to know."

I smiled when my nails were finished, I paid before we walked down the street just laughing and talking as we made it to the hair salon. I walked in showing the lady the cut that I wanted along with the color, however I knew that what I wanted would take forever. Gemma left about an hour into me getting my hair done, I don't know where she went or what she was doing, I just hope it isn't going to be crazy. Gemma came back while I was having my hair blow dried, and the look on her face was pure shock and amazement. My hair is still shoulder length but I had a lot of layers added to it, and the color is just wow, I decided to do something bright and fun. My hair is now a bright blue with orange, red, pink, and yellow, all mixed into the many different short layers.

"Wow, you are just full of surprises."

"I'm guessing you thought I was going to be plain and boring."

"Actually yeah, I did."

I laughed, nodding my head.

"Glad I could surprise you."

When my hair was finally done, I stood up running my fingers through it before grabbing my bag. I went to the counter paying the lady and thanking her for her time before Gemma and I went down the street to a tattoo parlor. We walked in to see Happy, he gave me a small nod as I smiled, he gave Gemma a hug before looking at me.

"So I hear you're looking for a tattoo?"

My eyes went wide as I shook my head.

"Um no, why do you ask?"

"Well Gemma came in and paid me to give you a tattoo, it can be whatever you want, so why don't you think about it, we have plenty of time. When you're ready just holler for me and I'll bring you back so we can get started, that sound alright with you?"

I sighed nodding my head before thinking, and this is good, it's a new me, and if I'm being honest I've always wanted a tattoo. The only reason I never got one before is because of my ex so I smiled going back to Happy giving him my idea. He smiled drawing it up before showing it to me as we got started, to say the least, getting a tattoo over my shoulder blade sucked. This is the one spot I will never ever get a tattoo again, it's the worst, however it was all worth it when it was done. There was a small chain of dots leading from the base of my neck to a cage with a bird breaking free. The tattoo fit me perfectly, and it fits the message that I'm trying to get across, I'm breaking away from my old life into this new amazing one.

I smiled at it as I looked in the mirror, however when Gemma saw it she couldn't help but look at me in pure shock.

"Wow, that must really mean something to you."

"It means that I'm breaking free of my past, and looking forward to my new life here with all of you."

She smiled and I said goodbye to Happy as we walked out heading back to Chibs house knowing I would be riding with him tonight. Gemma dropped me off causing me to run through the house to my room knowing that it was already five, and that I didn't want Chibs to see me yet. I don't know why but I find myself wanting to surprise him with the new me, he's a great guy, really protective, supportive, he's just amazing. I sighed, shaking my head pulling myself from my thoughts before pulling on a pair of dark wash distressed jeans with a black almost corset-like button up top, that tied around my neck. I pulled on a pair of black high heeled black boots, before laying out my black leather jacket and starting on my make-up. I decided to do a thick layer of black eye liner, and mascara before doing a blue and gold eyeshadow to kind match my hair. I ran my fingers through my hair before finishing my make-up with a bright red matte lipstick, I smiled a bit checking my foundation from earlier making sure it still looks good and covers my still fading bruises.

I smiled seeing that everything was alright before walking into the bedroom, it wasn't long before I heard a knock on the door. I quickly pulled on my jacket before opening the door, however when Chibs saw me his eyes went wide with shock.

"Wow, ye look stunnin."

I looked down feeling my face heat up with a bright red blush.

"Thank you, let me grab my bag and we can go."

He nodded his head letting me grab my bag before taking my hand in his walking me out of the house and to his bike. I sighed as he handed me the helmet making me put it on forcing me to cover my hair before hopping on the back. When we got to the shop I hopped off removing the helmet shaking my hair out before handing Chibs his helmet and going over to the guys. They all looked up looking at me like they had no clue who I was until I got closer, but when I did they didn't know what to say. However Tig stepped forward taking my hand in his slowly spinning me as he looked me up and down shaking his head.

"Damn girl you're fine as hell, when you gonna take a ride with me."

I laughed, shaking my head.

"Thanks, but that's never gonna happen Tigger."

"Damn-it the scott got to her."

"No one has gotten to me, I'm just not interested in you, at least not in that way, I'm sorry Tig."

He sighed while the guys laughed, it was then that Chibs came over and I smiled at him, he placed his hand on my back and heard the paper covering my tattoo crinkle under his touch. He pulled his hand away giving me a confused look before I looked at Happy, who came over helping me with the jacket. I took it off and he removed the paper saying that it was fine, I just can't shower for twenty four hours. The guys all came over looking at the ink on my back, all of them smiling, and all I could do was chuckle at all of the attention they were giving me. When they were done I put my jacket in my bag, before we all started walking to the other building. I waited till the guys were done before going over ordering a whiskey, I walked around talking to the guys avoiding the ones that had croweaters with them. It wasn't long until the music began to boom through the room, and I smiled as the song I won't disagree by Kate Voegele started playing. I looked over at Gemma who was smirking at me as I shook my head knowing exactly who picked the song.

The guys all groaned and I laughed as I handed my things to Gemma knowing she would hold them for me. I went to the floor moving croweaters out of my way starting to dance to the slow yet kinda fast song. However I wasn't alone for long, as I felt someone's arms wrap around my waist and sparks shoot through my body. I turned looking into his dark brown eyes feeling my breath hitch as he held me close and all I could do was think about how perfect this all is.

"Chibs."

"What is it lass?"

I smiled a bit.

"Why do you call me lass?"

"I can call ye anythin ye wan' me te, darlin, love, my ol' lady."

I looked up at him with wide eyes shaking my head.

"You don't want me, trust me, I'm too damaged."

"Ye're perfect, don' let anyone tell ye any different, give me a chance, nothin to serious but a chance."

I sighed, shaking my head.

"We'll see."

When the song ended the rock music started blaring through the speakers causing Chibs and I to pull apart. I went to Gemma, taking my drink while she grabbed my bag telling me she was gonna go put it next to Chibs cycle. I finished my drink in a shot before getting another, and another until I was a drink over tipsy but not quite drunk. It wasn't long until I went over to Chibs, he gave me a small smile as I pulled on my jacket before taking his hand. We walked outside and he gave me a confused look before shaking his head with his hand never leaving mine.

"What's wrong?"

"You want a chance?"

He smirked before nodding his head.

"Yes I do, but ye said."

"I know what I said, however I'm feeling oddly brave right now, so let me give you a chance, take me home."

"I would, but ye're drunk."

I shook my head.

"I'm not drunk, I'm tipsy I'll admit but if you want this then take it, if not then that's your choice, goodnight Chibs."

With that I went to walk away however before I got too far I felt his hand on my wrist pulling me back into his chest. My lips crashed to his before I felt his hands on my hips causing sparks to shoot through my body. I wrapped my arms over his shoulders as he held me close and my hands raked through his hair. When we pulled away he leaned his forehead against mine before looking over at the bike, I smirked putting the helmet on my head along with my bag on my back. He hopped on taking us home, and the whole ride all I could think about was getting him in bed. We soon pulled up outside the house as he stopped, I hopped off taking the helmet and handing it back before walking into the house. I wasn't alone long, I only had enough time to take off my shoes and jacket before I was grabbed and kissed like there's no tomorrow. We began shredding each other's clothes not caring that by the time we're done we'll never be able to wear them again. The both of us knew that all that mattered was this moment, our moment, the next thing I knew my naked body was laid on the bed with him kissing every inch of me he could before letting his lips and tongue travel down to my pussy. I moaned his name as my heart raced and my back arched, and all I wanted was him, I continued to moan his name and beg for him not to stop. However when he did stop I let out a disappointed whimper wanting more, instead though he came up connecting his lips to mine before I felt his dick slip between my wet folds. I continued to moan his name all through the time that we were together, he looked into my eyes thrusting into me.

"Ye're mine now, no one else will touch ye, and I won't touch anyone else, no one will hurt ye as long as I live."

I looked at him before nodding my head.

"Then never let me go, no matter who comes around, no matter what happens, keep me."

"Always."

He continued to move while holding me like I would disappear come morning, I wrapped my body around his as my fingers left marks up and down his back. He groaned my name as he continued to move, finally he made me release as he held my hands above my head. He began to thrust hard and fast causing me to scream his name loving the way he makes me feel, he makes me feel beautiful and free, he makes me feel like I'm the only woman in the world. I felt myself tighten around him begging him not to stop as he continued to move inside me, I sighed as I came around him. It wasn't long after that that I came again and again until he came within me, holding me close before connecting our lips once again. He pulled away rolling over next to me holding me close to his side as I rested my head on his chest. I looked over at the clock letting out a sigh before going to get out of bed, however he lightly took my wrist in his hand, I turned looking at him.

"What is it Chibs?"

"I meant what I said, so stay."

I smiled nodding my head.

"Alright, and just so you know I meant what I said to."

I laid back down and he lightly kissed my temple.

"Wha' did ye mean by 'no matter who comes around, no matter wha' happens'?"

I sighed sitting up on my elbows.

"Remember how I said I left my husband?"

"Yeah."

"Well that was the truth I left him, but we're not divorced, I ran, he was abusive, that's why I wear make-up."

He sighed standing up in all of his naked glory reaching for my hand, I stood up and he walked us to my bathroom. He gave me a small smile before starting the shower, we got in and he helped me remove the make-up from my chest, neck, wrists, and face. He saw the light bruises knowing that I was telling the truth, and I saw the anger appear on his face.

"I'm so sorry this happened te ye darlin."

"Not your fault, I made my bed, I just refused to lay in it."

"I'm glad ye did, I won' let 'im hurt ye."

I sighed.

"He's already found me, he's why I had to move in with you, he's the one who broke into my hotel room. He left a note on the door, I took it off and hid it in my bag before I called you to come get me."

"Will ye show me the note, I'll call Gemma and tell 'er that we won' be comin into work."

I nodded my head before going to shut off the water and get out,I wrapped a towel around my hair and body before he wrapped one around his waist. We went into my room and he grabbed my things, I looked at him like he was crazy while shaking my head.

"Why are you grabbing my things?"

"Movin them te my room, I told ye, ye're mine, I aim te keep ye."

I laughed.

"Chibs, I'm just going to let you know now I'm not property, I do what I want, when I want, how I want. I just left a man who treated me like I was property, I'm not going to let myself fall back into that."

"I understand that, I'm not goin te treat ye like property but I'm not gonna let anyone else touch ye."

"Alright."

With that we went to his room, and he sent Gemma a text saying that he and I wouldn't be in tomorrow. I quickly pulled on a pair of black leggings, with a black striped multi-colored front zip sports bra, before brushing my hair out.

I laid down letting sleep take me in it's arms, as Chibs held me close and I knew that no matter what I was going to be alright. Even if my husband does come for me, even if my future does turn to shit, at least I have my new family to protect me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 273 72
After Allysha's first heartbreak on her first boyfriend she's starting to have trust issues about everything, she didn't believe into sweet words or...
1.1M 36K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
310K 3.6K 200
so this was suppose to be just Camila and Shawn posting pictures on instagram, but this just turned into an actually story. So the beginning may not...
531K 8.1K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...