𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐒𝐂�...

By Eddy622

****A Wattpad Featured Novel**** • • • (Book one) Many of us, have read lots... More

|| Cast ||
||1.
||2.
||3.
||4.
||5.
||6.
||7.
||8.
||9.
||10.
||11.
||12.
||13.
||14.
||15.
||16.
||17.
||18.
||19.
||20.
||21.
||22.
||23.
||24.
||25.
||26.
||28.
||29.
||30.
||31.
||32.
||33.
||34.
||35.
||36.
||37.
||38.
||39.
||40.
||41.
||42.
||43.
||44.
||45.
||46.
BONUS CHAPTER
Author's Note
Books Written By Me

||27.

3K 680 199
By Eddy622

This chapter is dedicated to all the Ghost readers that's reading this book. Just hope you love it.

Enjoy.

                               • • •

                    ||Eno's POV||

"Come with me," I breathed as I held his hands. "It's alright."

I slowly held Alex's hands, leaving a dazed Shade and a shocked Felix behind.

I led Alex outside the school's building and headed straight for the love garden.

Standing with Alex in the love garden, I gazed upon his injured face.

"How's your face?" I frowned.

Alex chuckled happily. "You still care."

"How's your face?" I asked again.

He touched his forehead with his fingertips, then winced. "It hurts a little."

"Good," I folded my arms below my chest, then raised both brows up. "Alex, it's over between us. You dumbed me, after I kept on with your shit."

"I made a mistake," Alex sighed. "Peace turned out to be a pretender. She wasn't sincere and she cheated on me countless times."

"And I don't care," I pointed out. "Any ounce of love I felt for you in the past, are long gone now."

Alex snorted at that, "Then why are you here? Why aren't you with your beloved Felix?"

"To warn you," I said dryly, as I looked at him straight in the eye. "I never want to see you lay your fingers on Felix again. I swear to God, you'd be sorry if you do."

"You're threatening me?" He asked, his voice filled with anger. "Threatening me, after I still showed you that I still care?!"

"That's not a threat Alex, but a promise. Cause I don't do threats." I moved two steps closer to him. "Last warning, stay away from Felix." I whipped my hair at his face, as I began to walk away from him.

"This is why I left you," Alex's voice trailed after me. "You're just so arrogant and just so full of yourself."

I stopped on my track, then exhaled a bit. I swung my body so I could face Alex again. "You know what? I just realised one thing. I wasn't the one who ruined our relationship, you did. The Peace I know, is quiet and sincerely innocent. I'm sure she left you, cause she couldn't stand your filthy ass." His silent proved my theory.

"I thought as much, you lying pig." I turned once more, and left his disgusting sight.

I climbed the flight of stairs, as I decided to head straight for class. Standing at the top of the stairs, was Saviour. He looked exhausted, like he was searching everywhere for me.

"What do you want?" I sighed, as I stood beside him.

"I'm sorry, Eno. How many freaking times do you want me to tell you?!" He yelled, pouring out his emotion. "It was just a childish stupid bet, that turned out of hand. We've all apologized to you!"

"Surprisingly for everyone, stupid Felix felt something for you." Saviour went on, same time Shade and Sofia rushed towards us. "Dafe and I knew he won't go on with the bet. Why can't you just see how sincere he is, and just forgive already."

"I've told you before," I angrily glared at Saviour. "Never stop me to talk about Felix."

"Felix d__"

"Saviour stop," Sofia moved and stood in front of me, then turned to Saviour. "We'd talk to her."

"But I need to___"

"I said stop!" Sofia snapped, and roughly shoved Saviour backward. Unknown to us, Saviour was standing close to the edge of the stairs. So down he went. He screamed as his body kept on rolling down the flights of stairs. His body finally landed to the floor with a big 'Thud'.

We quickly ran downstairs, to check if he was alright. Saviour slowly stood up and held his left shoulder.

"Oh my God! Saviour!" Sofia ran to his side in fright.

"You need to go to the nurse's office or better still, a hospital. That was a pretty serious fall." I tried to reason with him.

"I'm alright," He freed himself out of Sofia's embrace. He began to walk up the stairs leaving us in a worried daze.

Shade watched as he slowly walked up the stairs, his right hand still gripping tightly on his left shoulder. "He's not alright, he needs to go to the hospital."

"He's gonna hate me," Lamented Sofia. "He's gonna hate me if something bad happens to his shoulder."

"What do you mean?" I turned to look at Sofia.

"Swimming is his life. He told me before, that his goal was to join the biggest swim team in the world." Sofia explained. "He's going to hate me if anything happens to him."

I didn't want anything to happen to Saviour. Well, that was because I classified him as a friend. Though I haven't and will never tell anyone about it, but Saviour and Dafe were in my list of friends.

We all ran to the class, and sighted Emem, talking to Dafe.

"Where's Saviour?" I asked in panic, ones we arrived at Dafe's desk.

"What is it?" Emem enquired.

"S-Saviour fell down the stairs," I stuttered. "Where is he?"

"How would we know?!" Dafe snapped at me, then stood up and rushed out of the classroom.

"Where are you going?" I yelled after him.

"To go check if my friend's okay," Was the last word he said.

"Come on," I urged the girls, and four of us ran out.

We arrived the nurse's office, to see Mrs Azubike, examining Saviour's left shoulder. The nurse stopped what she was doing, to glance at us.

"What can I do for___"

"How's he?" Sofia and Dafe exclaimed at the same time. I looked at Saviour, who was trying not to look at our faces.

"Is it serious?" I muttered.

The nurse knitted her brows, before looking at Saviour's shoulder. "It's nothing serious. He just needs at least, a one week's rest."

"No swimming for a whole week?!" Saviour asked in bewilderment.

"You should be lucky it wasn't worst. If it was more worst than this, then you would have been saying bye bye to swimming by now. So count yourself lucky." Mrs Azubike scolded. "Take the tablet I prescribed earlier, regularly. And come see me next week, so I can run some more test on your shoulder."

"May I go back to class?" Saviour asked her.

The nurse nodded, "Yes you may." She then turned to us, "Help your friend out."

Sofia quickly ran towards him. But when she wanted to help him up from the bed, Saviour flinched away from her touch.

His eyes traveled to Dafe, "Can you help me out?"

"Um...." Dafe felt the tension, roaming between Sofia and Saviour. "Yeah, sure man."

Dafe walked over to Saviour and helped him up from the bed. Slow and steady, he took Saviour out of the office.

I looked at Sofia, who was trying so hard to hide her emotion.

"I...... I think Saviour hate me now." Sofia sighed, same time the nurse went on to examine a different student. "And I'm certain it's not because of his temporary broken shoulder. I've been avoiding him after the incident at Dafe's party. And when he tried to fully clear his name, I pushed him down the stairs."

"It was an accident," Emem tried to ease the tension.

"I still pushed him down the stairs," Sofia continued, not caring about what Emem was gonna say next. "I wonder what's going on in his head right now. But I'm sure he doesn't want anything to do with me."

I bit my lower lips, as I tried to think of a solution. "How about I go talk to him?"

"What?" Shade's brows shoot up. All girls were busy looking at me with confused gaze.

"Look Eno," Emem spoke, as she walked closer towards me. "We all know you're trying to put effort in this but, we don't want you to make things worst."

"I'm not going to make things worst," I told Emem. "It's clear Saviour likes Sofia, and he had been trying to apologize to me, because of Sofia. I'm gonna let him know that I'm cool with him, and that he should stop apologizing." I grasped Sofia's wrist, "Come with me."

I dragged Sofia, while Emem and Shade followed our trail.

Once we've gotten into our classroom that was packed with students but no teacher in sight, we headed straight to Saviour's desk, without hesitation. Dafe was with him, but Felix was nowhere to be seen.

"What do you want?" Saviour asked, as he saw Sofia and I, approached his desk. Emem had taken Shade to her seat, so they could watch everything from a safe distance.

"Saviour, Sofia didn't do what she did to you, on purpose." I pointed out. "She just um, she was just looking out for me. You know, sisters before misters."

"She just wanted to make sure I was alright, cause she knew that no one would hold anything against you." Saviour's expression relaxed a bit.

"You're the fun one who never gets angry and lighten everyone's mood. You look weird being all serious." I chuckled, and that got him laughing a bit.

"Beside, what you did that night, brought me out of the dark. I'm angry but, I'm not angry at you." I breathed out, before I could continue. "So please, don't get the wrong idea on Sofia."

We all watched, as Saviour contemplated on his next words or action. My eyes drifted to Dafe. I knew Felix, Dafe and Saviour, loved each other like brothers, but I've never seen their love in action. What Dafe did after he heard of Saviour's predicament, the way he ran to his aid, just showed how much their strong 'bro bond' was.

"You're not as bad as I thought," Saviour finally said. "And I can never be mad at Sofia. I just thought she needed a little space. I'm willing to do anything to make her happy. So i decided to give her what she wanted, a little space."

"I don't want that,"  Sofia quickly said. "I'm so stupid for neglecting you. Saviour, I'm sorry."

Saviour nodded and gave her his huge goofy smile. "I can never stay mad at you, remember? So you don't have to apologize."

Sofia smiled warmly at him, while Emem and Shade stood up and walked towards us.

"Finally, everyone's happy." Emem sighed, then looked at me. "Well almost everyone."

"Speaking of everyone," Shade furrowed her brows in concentration. "Where is Felix?"

"That's true," Dafe scanned the students who was busy watching us. "Where is Felix?"

A/N - Hey beautiful THE WRONG GIRL readers, how do you see this chapter? And how do you see the cast?

I would like to hear your beautiful thought on it.

Task of the day : Say one good thing about this book.

Next update : Wednesday (hopefully).

Words : 1814

Till next time,

Much love

X
-Eddy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.7K 23.4K 70
(BOOK THREE) Then the saga continues. Known to be the best elite school in Nigeria. To others, it's heaven prepared and made for students. A spoken...
179K 55.4K 122
After a long anticipated party hosted by one of the most popular boys in school, a rumour goes round the entire school and gets the names of the two...
245K 42.7K 42
"And who are you?" I looked up to see his well structured face. "I'm Itoro, Itoro Samuels." "And what are you doing here?" "Trying to clean up Sir...
42.5K 12.6K 41
When Dieko's father becomes a drunkard overnight, her mother becomes a punching bag but she endures it hoping it will all end soon but when he then b...