Forbidden Attraction - JAEYON...

By RaMi1601

✔️✔️✔️ Completed " Taeyong this is wrong... We shouldn't ...." " But your actions aren't saying you really... More

Distance
Obligations
Obstacles
Comfort Zone
I didn't . did I ?
Sunbaenim
Loathe You
Strongest feeling
Situation Matters
Wine & You
Baby don't stop
Baby don't like it
Take care
Civil Talk
You know nothing Jung Jaehyun
Seo Youngho
4 years ago
Choco Chips icecream
Blast from Past
Japan Diaries - Tokyo
Japan Diaries - Osaka
What are we doing ?
What happens in Japan , stays in Japan or not
Not Your fault
Not A Problem
Cuddle Bear
Maldives Diary
Small and Lovely
Old flames died
A little Jealousy
Now you hear it
Little Bit Open Up
The Jungs
Past mistakes
Different
Valentine Boi
A total Mess
Along the wrong way
Way to Hell
Last Breath
Damage beyond Repair
Suffering
Hi this is TY TEN
His Saviour
Ring the Bell
How I love him
My Hell and Heaven
Our Very First
Promise

Are we friends?

4.2K 180 245
By RaMi1601

Jaehyun was afraid. afraid to face Taeyong ,  afraid to talk to Heaun, afraid of his actions. No not actually his actions. He technically didn't do anything. He just let Taeyong kiss him and he stood there silently. He didn't stop Taeyong from savoring his lips three times in a row.

Did Jaehyun liked it ?

He doesn't know. 

Did he hated it ?

Well.... 

Jaehyun doesn't remember when was the last time he kissed anyone, but dang. He missed this kind of physical contact. 

His nightmares having Taeyongs lips on his dick was gone weeks ago, but now it was replaced by Taeyongs lips on his lips. 

Damn it Lee Taeyong.

Jaehyun was afraid to see Taeyong. But he was more afraid of not seeing him. He needed explanation from Taeyong for his actions. But knowing the older, he would probably run away from the situation again leaving Jaehyun confused and lost on his own.

And his second fear came true. Taeyong was gone. 

When Jaehyun rejoined office after few days off to heal his jet lag, he couldn't find Taeyong. he was just gone. Again. 

Just the way he is always gone after any heated interaction with Jaehyun every single time. Jaehyun should learn that Taeyong is like this always. He shouldn't let the older wreck his nerve. But he still lets's Taeyong do his way with Jaehyuns system . And that's frustrating . 

Jaehyun was welcomed with shocked when he saw Jeno, Renjun and Chenle in Triple T.

What the 3 were doing there? 

Later he learned that the three kids were casted as new trainees along with Mark, Donghyuck , Hendery, Yangyang , Jisung and Jaemin who is Taeyongs cousin. His younger brother was persuaded by none other than, The Lee Taeyong. How much Taeyong needs to interrupt in Jaehyuns life ? And why Johnny didn't tell him anything?

About Johnny , the boy looked like he lost it ever since Jaehyun returned. Jaehyun asked him so many times why he bailed out on Jaehyun at that night but Johnny just apologized and said he had important work to do. Jaehyun was't stupid to realize that the older was definitely hiding something . But the older won't just answer Jaehyun.

His search for Taeyong was going on silently. He scrolled through Madisons SNS even Xiaojuns one to see if he can get any news of Taeyong but got no trail of the older.

Not even he could ask Chittaphon because Chittaphon also looked on the verge of breaking for some Reason. What was wrong with everyone around Jaehyun ?

It was JAEHYUNS turn to teach the young trainees . He had fun teaching them some basic vocal and English lesson. He was afraid that Jeno, Renjun and Chenle won't be happy with the other but to his surprise they looked really happy with the 6. Specially Renjun and Chenle were happy finding Chinese friends . 

" so yeah guys , if you need something or want something from India , you can tell me . i'll tell Taeyong hyung to bring them. literally anything " Jaemin was talking with his other friends . 

 " really hyung, anything?" Chenle asked in curioity.

Jaemin smiled, " yeah anything"

Jaehyun was about to interrupt their chitchat session but mentioning Taeyongs name made him stop. So Taeyong was in India. But why all of a sudden he is India? and why Haeun didn't tell Jaehyun. 

Jaehyun maybe is little paranoid but he has a feeling that Jaemin doesn't like him. He still have things to ask the younger that he can't avoid. 

After practice session Jaehyun stood still to talk with Jaemin. he need to know.

" Jaemin wait"

Jaemin looked around and stopped.

" yeah?"

Jaehyun walked to the younger tried to look serious .

" Where is Taeyong , do you know?"

Jaemin creased his forehead, 

" why do you ask?"

" just because.."  because your cousin kissed me and disappeared  just like that and i need explanation. 

" just because?" Jaemin asked instead.

Jaehyun gulped a little. Why is the younger boy too intimidating ? Whats with Taeyongs maternal genes?

" Because i haven't seen him for a while and i was just curious "

Jaemin looked straight at Jaehyun,

" don't you have his number ? can't you call him?"

" amm.. No" Lie .

Jaehyun has his number but he isn't sure if he should call Taeyong or not. 

" didn't your witch girlfriend told you that Taeyong hyung is in India and they met ?"

Jaehyun was shocked. No. Haeun didn't tell him. But why would jaemin use such word for Haeun?

" Why do you hate Haeun?' Jaehyun asked in curiosity .

Jaemin smiled mockingly.

" Why do you love Haeun? Can't you see she is a pretentious woman more  dangerous than Russel's Viper? "

" What are you saying Jaemin?" Jaehyun had no idea why Jaemin was acting like this.

" Haeun is the reason why Taeyong hyung was almost killed by his dad and his aunt had to take him in? She made his life a living hell. even still now sh is destroying his life. But you can't see this. You  still love her. I don't blame you because you are so stupid to see through her."

Jaemin left the spot breathing heavily and leaving Jaehyun confused. What the hell?

Taeyong was still gone , Jaehyun didn't ask Haeun anything because he wanted ask Taeyong first. He knows Taeyong and Haeun shares bitter relationship. Plus conversation with Jaemin the other day made  Jaehyun more suspicious. 

Yet he did his work properly, teach the kids . 

But one thing made him upset. The kids were frowning lately. In past few days Jaehyun has grown fond of all the 9. Jaemin keeps distance but yet Jaehyun thinks it's his love for Taeyong that made him behave like this. He couldn't take the frowning so he asked them anyway,

" What's with this long faces huh?"

Chenle pouted and hugged Jaehyn.

" Johnny Hyung promised to treat us every week, but since you arrived he hardly meets us. we don't know what's wrong with him. When Jeno hyung called him earlier he said he won't be coming here. I miss him"

Jaehyun ruffeled Chenles soft hairs .

" So you miss him so much that you guys are frowning?"

Chenle nodded.

" How about this ? I'll treat y'all tomorrow "

Chenle cheered like a dolphin .

Everyone were happy except Jaemin. He was cool with Johnny but Jaehyun is a different case. He just stayed silent and Jaehyun noticed.

" Jaemin come here "

Jaemin followed like good boy he is. He walked to Jaehyun and the older hold his shoulder.

" I don't know what happened but I can see where you are coming from. But you don't have any personal grudge against me right?"
Jaemin nodded.

" So don't treat me like Haeuns boyfriend . Treat me as a Hyung and teacher like other . And come tomorrow at lunch with all others okay ?"

" Are you sure ?"

Jaehyun smiled .

" Of course "

It's been 15 minutes already and Jaehyun was still knocking Johnny's door. But Johnny won't open .

" John I'll wait 5 more minutes. If you don't open the door I'll barge in ... Come on ... Johnny ..."

But Johnny didn't open at all. So Jaehyun had no choice but unlock the door himself.

He went inside and found Johnny lying on his bed and doing dress designs on his iPad. Jaehyun sat beside him and rubbed his back.

" John..."

Johnny replied nonchalantly,

" Hm... "

" Why didn't you open the door ?"

" You already have my lock number .. that's why I didn't bother... "

He wouldn't look at Jaehyun..

" Hyung.. look at me .."

But Johnny didn't budge..
So Jaehyun had to pull Johnny to take a look at him.

" Oh crap .. who hurt you hyung ?"

Johnny smiled bitterly..

" Hyunie .. I'm a looser .. aren't I ? You guys always told me that I shouldn't look for him. But I still did. Just to get insulted. "

" What are talking about Johnny ?" Jaehyun was surprised. He had no idea what he was talking about.

" Hyun I met him.. but he just pushed me away .. ad if I never mattered "

Jaehyun breathed heavily. He understood what the older was saying.

" So what Hyung? It's not like he is the only person on earth. Maybe it was time that you let your past go and try to look around for other options"

Johnny buried his face in his palms.

" You don't understand hyun.. I can't move on. Not after I met him. I'm fucked up Jaehyun.. I'm fucked up "

" No Johnny you aren't .. you can't be"

Johnny's voice was cracking. He couldn't hold it back.

Jaehyun never saw Johnny like this. He got frustrated .

" Why are you crying like this for a one night stand  Johnny ? Seriously what's wrong with you ?"

" What's wrong with you ?"

Taeyong was sitting across Ten inside a nearby cafe of their Agency. He arrived last night and this morning he just found out Ten is acting like a zombie. So he asked him to visit outside.

" First of all tell me what's wrong with your face Taeyong ? Why is bruises everywhere?"

Taeyong huffed.

" I'll tell you . But you need to tell me first..
Please .."

Ten knew he has to do this . He needs to spill teas to Taeyong. So he start speaking,

" That day when I left office I saw a car following me ...

Flashback

Ten didn't paid attention at first. Maybe it was some random person driving to same direction as him. So he kept his usual pace.

But few minutes later he realized the car was actually following him. He got little scared. Is the car owner a sasaeng ? Why would someone follow Chittaphon ? He isn't in his Ten form.
So he fastened his car speed. But the car from back start driving faster.

Ten was never too good with left hand driving . He learned driving at early age in Thailand where it's right handed. So he can't drive that fast in Korea no matter how much years he spender here. All he wished that time was to reach his apartment  , report the security and lock himself inside his room with locks on.

But luck wasn't on his side . The car from Back finally crossed his and cornered his car . 

"  what the fuck is wrong with this car? i'll report this" , Ten decide before checking the owner out. He pulled his phone out to take help but his mind went blank when he saw who was inside the car.

Johnny Suh. 

" oh god no... why .. shit" 

Ten wanted to hide but there was no place . Johnny walked to his car and start knocking the window.

" Chittaphon..i know you remember me . please open the door. i won't hurt you. i just want to talk"

But the smaller boy didn't open the door. He act as if Johnny wasn't there.

" Chittaphon i know you are intentionally avoiding me . but please come out. I looked for you for whole 4 years. Now when you are here, you are acting as if i'm not here. come on man.."

" he looked for me for 4 years .. really?"

Chittaphon thought to himself and finally gathering all courage , he opened the door. 

He stood in front of Johnny looking into his eyes and damn those coffee bean eyes... 

" What you want to tell me?" Chittaphon asked trying to sound natural but inside his voice was cracking. Johnny is here, in front of his eyes. after 4 years.  

Johnny didn't spoke in first few minutes. He was just looking at the smaller boy attentively . He missed him . Call it an idiocy but Johnny really missed him. 

The first time he saw him, his touch , when his beautiful body trembled with Johnnys big hands contact . Chittaphon  looks more prettier . 

" hello Johnny... i don't have all day"

Ten waved his hand to get the tallers attention.

Johnny came back to reality and stepped forward a little to get closer look of the beautiful Thai male .

" why did you left that day Chittaphon? Was i bad to you?"

Chittaphon doesn't answer. Was Johnny bad?

Hell no. He was the best Chittaphon has ever get. Maybe because he was his first time but he knows that damn well nothing can make him feel the way Johnny did. 

" is that what you wanted to ask?"

" that's not all. I really looked for you. I tried to find in Thai citizens living in Korea, all SNS, hospital everywhere . I even tried to look for you at Triple T but your agency won't tell me a shit. I went crazy over this. It wasn't just a random fuck for me. Hell Chittaphon , that was my first time . I .. I can't describe the feelings i have for you. i.. i don't know. i Just know that i promised if i ever find you again, i'll not let you slip like last time you did"

Chittaphon was stunned. Like he was hit by a light.. Johnny was going crazy for him like this? Can anyone really do this for him? For Chittaphon not for Ten?

Then his conscience hit him. Real bad. 

Is he worth it? Is he worthy of the feeling Johnny have for him? Is he worthy of such loyalty?

He sleeps with everyone for fame and money. His body isn't the pure temple Johnny had for the first time. He is impure , his soul is impious , his body is corrupted . He doesn't deserve Johnny. No way. 

No matter how much Ten yearned for Johnny all this years , he can't have him. Because he doesn't deserve him. So for the sake of the boy , Ten have to let him go. Even if it means pushing Johnny away for lifetime and insult him. Ten needs to do. So he did.

Ten laughed mockingly. Inside he was dying. Yet he laughed ..

" are you crazy?"

Johnny got shocked. He was't expecting such   kind of reaction after his confession.

" What ?"

Ten laughed again.

" Dude are you crazy? You are acting as if you are confessing to your crush . Are you like an idiot ? What did you think dude? i'm looking for you or something. No. Absolutely not. You were just a mere fuck for me i don't  even remeber properly"

Johnnys eyes got watery.

" you don't mean it "

" i do. Man i have fucked lot more hot richer guys then you. you weren't even that special. i ran away to avoid any kind of clingy shit. And look at you. You found me to annoy at last"

" Chittaphon ... why are you saying this?'

Ten rolled his eyes.

" look Johnny , you are young. You can get anyone . Go for someone else. Move on. Get a life. stop lingering around me. Call me a hoe and i dont't care. I can do anyone than you. plus I don't like you . so go away . okay ?"

Johnny stood still unable to talk.

" i hope you understand me. So it's a bye . good luck"

Ten immediately turn around to hide his tears. Never in his life he has been this rude to anyone. But he has hurt the one he cherished for so long. How could he? why ?

He saw Johnny who was still standing there like Zombie when he left with his car.

Ten hates himself the most in this world now. Like literally.

He couldn't sleep or eat properly after that day. Johnny never texted Ten ever again. 

Ten didn't see him around Triple T anymore. And that's how Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul ruined his life by his own actions.

Present Day: 

 " what the freaking fuck Lee? why would you do that to him? he is such a decent man who have pure feelings for you dumbass. Not your celebrity self. why did you pushed him away?"

" he is too good for me Taeyong. I'm a hoe. I fuck for money. i sleep with anyone. I don't even know how many men has digged my ass and Johnny.. he .. he is still remembering our sex .. i can't do this to someone like him Tae. He deserves better ."

" but Lee you.."

Ten didn't let Taeyong finish. he did a hand gesture to stop Taeyong.

" Enough about him Tae. i really don't want to talk about him"

" Lee.."

" please hyung.. "

Taeyongs face fall in defeat .

" now tell me this whose life i need to destroy for ruining your pretty face? what happened ?"

" guess who?"

Chittaphon creased his forhead.

" God don't tell me.... she that bitch"

Taeyong just nodded. 

Taeyong went to INDIA  to meet Haeun . He was giving her last chance to mend her ways before doing anything . But Haeun didn't listen. Instead she made her sugar daddy beat Taeyong to send a message to him for not meddle with her life . Also she said the bruises in Taeyongs face was actually nothing. His bruises can be gone but the lesson shouldn't. And a warning. To stay away from Jaehyun. 

"God taeyong , i want to kill her. How dare she ? And why? She is cheating man. "Ten said in frustration.

" it's a game for her Lee. she always loves to play"

Taeyong replied.

" and you'll let her play , just like this?'

Taeyong sighed.

" Haeun is a pretentious bitch Lee. no matter how much someone tries to mend her , she'll keep playing. Let her play Lee. Till she is trapped in her own game or she is being trapped in her own game. when Haeun will fall, she'll fall on her face for doing all this shits"

" what did Haeun do that she'll fall on her face?"

A familiar voice spoke making the two dancers turn their heads. Ten gulped and Taeyong rolled his eyes.

Jaehyun was in that cafe with the kids. He saw Taeyong and couldn't resist himself . When he went near , he heard something unpleasant. He knows that the conversation started a long time ago and there was way more things that Jaehyun doesn't know.

" Tell me Taeyong .. what were you saying about Haeun ?"

" I was saying she is a pretentious witch . " Taeyong said taking a piece or beef inside his mouth.

Ten continued eating. He doesn't want to a part of a conversation between a clueless idiot and a victim idiot. He haven't eat properly for a long time anyway.

" No. You were saying something else. About playing games and falling on face . Why did you said something like this ?"

Taeyong just clicked his tongue in annoyence.

Jaehyun harshly grabbed Taeyongs elbow.

" Taeyong .." he glared.

Taeyong shook of his hand and pushed Jaehyun.

" Are you dense as fuck or what ? Why are you asking me things you know damn well ? Or you don't wanna see what is clear to you Jaehyun? "

" Taeyong ... I asked you directly. Don't answer me with questions "

Taeyong raised his eyebrows and Ten hold his hand to cool him down.

" Fucker just open your eyes already and see things what are happening around you . "

Taeyong left the place groaning. Jaehyun wanted to follow him but Ten stopped him.

" Jaehyun... You are here with the kids. They are waiting for you . Go there . And let Taeyong be .. "

" Hyung you know something don't you ?" Jaehyuns eyes were requesting.

" It's not my place to speak Jaehyun. You are smart enough to to see things. You just need to open your eyes "
Ten brushed Jaehyuns arm and left.

Jaehyun stood there for moment. What was happening around him ?

Jaehyun wanted to talk to Taeyong. He needed to. He had an urge to ask Haeun. But he wanted to know from Taeyong first. But the boy was busy .
There will be Ty's song coming soon. So everyone was busy.

Jaehyun doesn't care about all this. He just need to talk.

Not finding any other way he decided to barge into Taeyongs secret heaven. The 15th floor.

Jaehyun know one thing. Taeyong will definitely go there. So he waited. Waited for Taeyong to arrive. For 3 damn hours..

And finally Taeyong arrived.

Taeyong opened the door and saw Jaehyun sitting on the couch with his diary. Most probably his song writing diary.

He looked at the younger with amusement.

" So you made my personal space your own den now ehh ??"

Jaehyun looked up and his stare had something which made Taeyongs stomach drop.

" Why ? Can't I come here ?"

Taeyong gulped his saliva.

" No .. amm.. it's fine .."

He walked to the fridge .

" What are you doing here by the way Jaehyun ?"

Jaehyun stood up and stood behind Taeyong but the older didn't realized. He turn around and saw Jaehyun standing closely.

" Wohh... Excuse me .."

Taeyong took a few steps backward.

" Taeyong we need to talk "

Taeyong somehow managed to regain his confident.

" We are talking"

Jaehyun rolled his eyes.

" Did you met Haeun while you were in India ?"

Taeyong thought. Just thought for a nano second. Maybe just maybe Jaehyun has something else to say. Anything else. But it was Jaehyun who can't think anything but Haeun.

So Taeyong stepped back turning his body ,

" Yeah we met "

" And ?"

" And what ?"

" What did you two do ?"

Taeyong really didn't want to answer this. But he was trapped. This dumb ass muscular idiot won't let him go until he says something.

" We met , talk , ate .. that's it "

" That's all ?" Jaehyun had questions in his eyes.

" Yeah. What else you want to know?"

" What were you telling Chittaphon Hyung that day ?"

" That's none of your business Jaehyun "

" It is my business .. why are you doing this to me Taeyong?"

Taeyong went shocked hearing Jaehyun.
What on Earth did he do to the younger?

" What did I do to you ?"

Jaehyun smiled mockingly.

" Acting as if you don't know huh ?"

" I didn't do anything to you "

" Who is pretentious now Taeyong ?" Jaehyun was now panting.

" I didn't... Wait... Oh ... It's about the kiss that night..isn't it ? Am I right Jaehyun ? It's all about the kiss "

" No . It's not " Jaehyun lied . His forhead was sweating.

" Jaehyun you are sweating " Taeyong wanted to wipe his sweat but Jaehyun slapped his hand away.

" Don't touch me .. I told you to stay away from me... Why can't you get a simple thing ?"

Taeyong realized Jaehyun was angry.

" Jaehyun ... Are you crazy ?"

Jaehyun looked at Taeyong disgustingly.

" What ?"

Taeyong laughed.

" Dude get a grip on yourself. It's not that deep "

Jaehyun made weird face.

" Don't make this face Jaehyun. You were tasting like Choco Chips icecream and I'm just like this. I'm always spontaneous Jaehyun. I do whenever whatever and whoever I do . It's nothing special "

" Seriously Taeyong . Do you kiss people just like that ?"

" Oh noo... I just kiss my friends casually anytime I like "

Now Jaehyun felt more weird.

" When did we became friends Taeyong?"

" Are we not friends Jaehyun?"

" Amm... No..."

" Oh.." Taeyong made a poker face.
" So who is your friend Jaehyun?"

Jaehyun pushed his hairs back and if it wasn't one of really attractive then Taeyong doesn't know what is attractiveness .

" Definitely not you duh "

" Ohh so the one who made you feel good when you were on the verge of breaking down and patched up with your girlfriend isn't your friend ? I'm hurt Jaehyun .." Taeyong fake frowned .

" Friends don't do what you did to me Taeyong "

" Oh .. so friends hide things from you like Johnny and is never available for you when you need them like Doyoung huhh ?"

Jaehyun doesn't answer. Doyoung is big busy , which is known to all. But Johnny hiding something , how do Taeyong knows ?

But the older left before Jaehyun could say anything.

Now it was Jaehyuns turn to ask Haeun. Because his curiosities were killing him.

That night when Haeun called Jaehyun , he was just waiting for an opportunity to pop the question. And finally he got the chance.

" Haeun , was Taeyong in India recently?"

Haeun stayed silent for a moment. Then she replied.

" Yes .Why are you asking? "

" No .. just casually asking. What did you two do there ?

" We.. we just met eat and talk .. that's all"

Jaehyun was confused. Something was off. They said the same answer. That too nonchalantly. Yeah . Definitely something was fishy.

" Ohh okay.."

"' Jaehyun listen.."

" Yeah tell me .. "

" Are you two close ?"

" Pardon " Jaehyun didn't get it.

" Are you and Taeyong close ? "

" No .. not that close "

" Do you two often talk or hangout?"

" Well we are in different departments. So we hardly see each other "

Lie . They see each other everyday. But only if Taeyong comes to office only then.

" Jaehyun.. can you one thing? Please stay away from Taeyong"

" But why ?"

" Just please do this okay. He isn't a good company to keep . He is always a trouble maker Jaehyun "

" But I'm not a kid that he'll influence me Haeun."

" Jaehyun please. Do what I'm telling you. Keep distance with Taeyong. He is a liar. A crazy jealous asshole. He always says ill about people when he doesn't get everything his way. I'm afraid he will manipulate you "

" Why would he do that ?"

" Because he is always jealous of me Jaehyun. He is always bad to me. He never leaves any opportunity to harm me. Now that you two work together I'm afraid he'll try to harm our relationship too.. so please"

Never ever Taeyong said something against their relationship. Not even he said any details about Haeun. Then why was Haeun saying all this ?

Jaehyuns mind filled with doubts. There was definitely a lot of things going on which Jaehyun had no clue about.

But he didn't want to argue.

" Okay Haeun.."

" Thank you Jaehyun. I love you so much . You are the best. "

Jaehyun faintly smiled.

" I love you too "

But deep inside his mind and heart wasn't replying to Haeun. Instead he was thinking. Thinking about Taeyong and the whole situation.

How much fucked up can Jaehyuns situation get ?

Hello hi ohh my gooodddddddd guuyyysssssssss ggguuuyyyyssssss ggguuuyyysssss oh my god 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

1.2 k reads 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

I'm ugly sobbing right now .

I can't thank you guys enough for loving my story and all the reads , votes and comments .

You guys are the most precious.

Thank you thank you thank you guuyysss...

I looovvveeeee yaaalllllllll soooooo muuuccchhhhhhhhh 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

And I'm so sorry for late updates. I'm trying my best to update as soon as possible 😢😢😢😢😢.

You guys are being too patience with me.
I'm grateful really 😭😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 6.6K 35
Seokjin and Taehyung have been friends since childhood. They made promises to each other and one of those was, never to forget each other. They were...
9.6K 296 21
"I just want to feel loved" "IM SORRY" "DON'T LEAVE ME" The feel of helplessness... it sucks. They've been through so much but are they willing to fo...
146K 5.5K 42
Highest rank: #1 in Markson 9/4/19 #18 in Korean #1 in igot7 Boy X Boy Got7 MarkXJackson Read to fi...
33.8K 1.7K 35
In which Jaehyun is a bit too obsessed with the cute boy in his class. ⌦ Fictional Story ⌦ yandere au ⌦ Bot!Taeyong Top!Jaehyun ⌦ genres ⤳dram...