Secretly in Love

By gerdoodles18

This is the first time I've written something on but I'll give it my best shot. America is on the beach righ... More

Warning i guess
Chapter 1~ The Cliffs
Chapter 2 ~ Hospital stay
Chapter 3 ~ Finally out...
Chapter 4 ~ In Shock
Chapter 5 ~ Can I stay?
Chapter 6 ~ The Christmas Party Part 1
NOT A CHAPTER JUST AN UPDATE!!
Chapter 7 ~ The Christmas Party Part 2
Chapter 8 ~ The Cafe
Not a chapter!
Chapter 9 ~ School...
Chapter 10 ~ Hideout
UPDATE!!! NEW COVER ART!
Chapter 11 ~ Bruises, Bruises, and more Bruises
Chapter 12 ~ Official?
Chapter 13 ~ Walked in
Chapter 14 ~ Awkward...
NEW COVER!
Chapter 15 ~ please Russ...?
Chapter 16 ~ meetings suck
Chapter 17 ~ Nightmares
Chapter 18 ~ Japan's Sleepover
BREAK
Chapter 19 ~ Afterschool Trouble
Chapter 20 ~ Should I call?
Chapter 21 ~ Drunk Again
Chapter 23 ~ Big News
Chapter 24 ~ New Home
Chapter 25 ~ I killed him
Chapter 26 ~ Shocked
Chapter 27 ~ Stabbing
Chapter 28 ~ What Really Happened?
update!
Chapter 29 ~ Why?
Chapter 30 ~ Change?
Chapter 31 ~ Finally Normal (Final Chapter)

Chapter 22 ~ The Lovely Lake Trip

424 7 11
By gerdoodles18

I'm so sorry its been a while! I got sick over the weekend and I kinda felt depressed today. Also, where I live, it was raining most of the day so that's great! AND!!! This chapter will probably be long, so be prepared! Well anyways, here is more RUSAME! (pic not by me)

WARNING!

I sorry, but when I planned this chapter, there is going to be a lot of smut. So yeah! I'll mark the sections where smut is so the sensitive viewers can skip it.

_________________________

~Friday Morning~

~Russia's POV~

I woke up with the sun shining in my eyes. I was about to get ready when I realized what happened last night. Oh god... Well, I need to get ready. I get out of bed carefully not to wake up Ame. I quietly walk into the kitchen and make something for Ame and I. I kinda forgot what he likes to eat, but I think he will just eat anything. I cook up some syrniki, which is basically cottage cheese dumplings (I think, no hate please!)

After I finished making breakfast, I walked back into our room to take a shower. I usually take quick showers so Ame won't jump in like the last time... ah- I miss when we were in highschool... I step out of the shower and dry off. I get out a black hoodie and some ripped dark blue jeans that almost look black with red converses. I put on my ushanka and a special ring that my father gave to me when I turned 13. I look at the bed again and see America still sleeping. I guess I'll mess with him...

I crawl into bed behind Ame and spoon him. I move my head towards his neck, licking his sweet spot. Ame made a small moan and turned around with sleepy eyes. "Did you really have to do that you asshole?" He asked me yawning afterwards. "Yes, you goofball! I made breakfast so come and eat." I get out of bed and walk into the kitchen grabbing our plates and moving them to the living room. I set them down on the coffee table and wait for my lazy ass boyfriend to get up and eat.

I hear some fumbling from the bedroom and I walk over and into the room. I see him on the floor, face first. I laugh really hard from this. I hear him say something but it was muffled by his face in the carpet. I walked over still laughing and help him back up. He scoffs and shoos me out. I sit back on the couch and wait for Ame to finish.

A few minutes later, he comes out of the bedroom in a bright pink crop top that has something in Japanese written on it. He also had on some light blue skinny jeans on and some white vans. He, looked, hot. I motioned him over to eat. He sat down next to me and grabbed his plate. "What's this?" He asks confused at what I made. I chuckle, "Its like a cottage cheese dumpling, it's a family recipe." I grab my plate and start eating. Throughout the morning before classes, Ame kept telling me that I was a good chef and that I should start my own restaurant, but I never was going to do that.

Finally it was time for classes. I walked him to his class and then went to mine. I did this every period until it was lunch time. For lunch, Ame told me about this cafe that wasn't that far from the college. I decided why not, I haven't really been out in a while. We walk to the cafe and get a seat close to a window and the bathroom. Ame goes and orders our food and comes back. I looked at America but he had a frightened look on his face. "What's wrong?" I asked. He never responded but just pushed me into the bathroom and told me to stay there. I wonder why he did that?

~America's POV~

I shoved Russia into the bathroom because my dad walked into the cafe. I still had no idea whether he still didn't want me and Russia hanging out, or dating. I decided to play it safe and hide him before he could notice. My father walked over to me and sat down. "Hello, son! I'm glad to see you here. I had some things to talk to you about." Strange...but I continued on the conversation. "I'm glad to see you too! What did you need to talk to me about?" a pause. "Well I just wanted to talk to you about school! So, how has it been going? You don't really talk about it when you come over and visit." Oh great... "Schools been fine. I've made some new friends and I go to some parties, but I still make sure to get my work done, and as you know, I met my boyfriend there!" I hope he wouldn't question me, but knowing my dad, he would ask. "So, who is this lucky man?" I FUCKING knew it! I don't really know what to say, i'll just describe, yes. "He's really tall, handsome, kind, and cares a lot about me." Maybe he will get that I don't want him to meet him just yet. He nods and stands up.

"Well, I should be going, France is waiting on me. Bye my son!" I said bye too and he walked out of the cafe. I waited until he was out of sight before I went to go get Russia. I go get him and bring him back to the table. "Why did you do that?" He asked, somewhat annoyed. "My father came in and I didn't want him to see you, please don't be mad." I looked down. I felt a hand on my chin. I forced to look at Russia. "look, babe, I understand. And to let you know i'm not mad." He gave me a soft smile. I smile back and get a blush on my cheeks.

~Timeskip to after school~

~Russia's POV~

I walked back to our dorm to put away my things. Before I could get relaxed and comfy, I was blindfolded. "Ame, what are you doing?" I asked curious. I didn't even know he could reach high enough to blindfold me. "It's a surprise! You will just have to wait and see." I groaned in annoyance but went along with it anyways. I was dragged for a long time, we even had to get in a car for a period of time. during that time, I still couldn't see. The car finally stopped and Ame helped me get out. He helped me walk some more before stopping me.

"Ok, now you can take it off!" He said happily. I took off the blindfold and let my eyes adjust to the light. I was outside and there was a nice cabin with a beautiful lake behind it and surrounded by tall trees. "Woah, this is...beautiful." Is all I could manage to say. I was pulled along by Ame to a dock. There was a mist covering the lake making it look almost magical

We sat on the edge of the dock looking around. Suddenly, I was pushed into the lake. I yelped and landed with a big splash of water. I could hear Ame laughing from above. I swim back up, "You shit!" I yell at him. He just laughed harder and began crying from laughter. I swim back under and decide to get revenge. I swim to where he is sitting and grabbed his ankles. I hear him stop laughing and see him look down. I quickly pull him down into the water. He screams like a girl before making a splash. I laugh my ass off. He gives me a look of hatred and pushes me lightly and laughs too.

We laugh together for a while before he swims up to him and wraps his arm around my neck. I wrapped my arms around his waist. Ame leans his head closer to my (non-existent) ear. "You know Russie... we have the cabin for the whole weekend. Its secluded and perfect for us~" My body took over and I smashed my lips into his. He kisses back soon after. We kiss passionately spinning around in the water. It was truly beautiful. I decided we should go back to the cabin for some...fun~ I carry him out of the water and to the cabin. I set him down on the couch and get on top of him. We make out some more before I decided to try something different. I got up and walked to the bathroom.

~America's POV~

He placed me down on the couch and got on top of me. I blushed heavily and we made out for a few minutes before Russia just got up and walked to the bathroom. That was odd. I whined from loosing his affection and waited a few seconds before I thought of something. I hear the shower start and I know exactly what I need to do. I strip off my wet clothes and throw them on the floor. I walk over to the bathroom and open the door slowly. I quietly stepped into the room and closed the door, not making any sound. I step over to the shower and step in hugging Russia from behind.

SMUT STARTS!!

Russia was smirking, his eyes half lidded. I jumped up into his arms hugging him tightly. I could tell he wanted me to do this, to try something new. He positions me better and I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He kisses me passionately on the lips asking for entrance with his tongue. I declined and smirked. He smirked as well. He thrusted into me making me open my mouth to moan loudly. He slipped in his tongue and explored every corner of my mouth.

I moaned as he thrusted in and out of me. He pinned me against the wall to make it easier for him. My eyes rolled back into my head and I began to see stars. I would have passed out but Russia found me prostate and kept abusing it. The feeling of it getting touched over and over again made me almost cum. "R-Russ~ Ah~ I-I'm gonna Ngh~" Before I could, he covered my slit and didn't let me. He leaned in closer and whispered, "Not until I do babe~" His voice deep. I made me get turned on. I moaned louder with every thrust. I could feel Russia getting sloppier and slower with each thrust. With one final thrust in, he let go of my slit him cumming inside me and me cumming on our chests. I panted heavily and soon let the darkness take over.

SMUT OVER!!

~Russia's POV~

Wow, I must have went rough enough for Ame to pass out. Oh well, it was worth it. I quickly dry him off and take him to our room. I set him down carefully and went back to lock the doors and turn out the lights. I lay down in bed behind America and spoon him, my hands around his waist, until I fell asleep.

DAY 2 OF LAKE TRIP:

~Russia's POV~

I wake up at a normal time for me, even though I did stay up late, I always usually wake up around this time. It was around 5 am, maybe a little after that? Anyways, I get dressed in a camo hoodie with black ripped jeans, black vans, and my ushanka of course. I left a note for Ame just in case he woke up when I was gone. I walked outside and saw a trail that went around the lake. I walked for some time before the trail split in two. I chose to go into the woods because I always like the smell of the trees.

I continue walking hearing the various bird songs that seemed to be coming from everywhere. It was a very peaceful walk until I heard a familiar voice, UK. I look over the horizon to see he was walking my way and talking to someone. I panicked and quickly ran in the way I had been coming from. I saw the cabin again and ran inside. I made sure not to slam the door. I walk to the bedroom again and see my precious America asleep on the bed. I sigh in relief and walk back into the kitchen. I throw away the note since I don't need it anymore. I walk back into the living room and see it was 8 am. I take off my hoodie and shirt because I got hot (lol we get it Russia, your fit and hot). I walked to one of the windows that overlooked the lake and that's when I saw UK and France walk by. I quickly duck down out of sight.

I waited like that for maybe a minute and looked up. I whipped my forehead in relief and started to walk back to the bedroom. I still wondered if UK would still hurt America if he saw us together even after 2 years. I'm still very worried that could happen, but for now, I don't know for sure. I walked into our room and I layed down on the bed next to Ame and soon I fell back asleep.

~America's POV~

I was very rudely woken up by a knock at the front door. I got up and realized I was wearing nothing. I quickly got dressed and went to the door. I looked through the peep hole and my heart dropped. It was my dad...WHAT WAS HE DOING HERE!?!?! I raised my voice to say "I'm coming!" and I went to the bedroom locking the door so if he did come in, Russia would stay in the bedroom if he woke up. I went back to the door and opened it. "Hello father! What brings you here?" I ask happily even though I was dying inside.

"Oh, since you kept talking about this lake, me and your mother decided to come here as well! We are staying in a cabin to the west of here. Come and visit if you want." His father said smiling. this was one of the times he was in a good mood. I smiled back. "So, you said you were bringing a friend along with you?" My father asks. OH SHIT! I forgot I told him about that... "Yes, I am bringing a friend along, they said they were coming later in the day." I say. I think that's pretty good. "Who is this 'friend'?" He asked me curious. I said the first name that I could think of that wasn't Russia; "South Korea!" My father smiles at me. "Well, I hope you too have fun! I have to get back to your mother, see you around!" I say goodbye as well and close the door. I sigh in frustration. This whole weekend was ruined...

Maybe my dad had forgotten about the Russia thing. It has been two years and I'm an adult. I can move out when I want and I don't have to live under his rules. You know what? When I get back from this trip, I'm going to buy an apartment for me and Russia to share, together. I don't really care what my father says anymore. I love who I want, and he can't tell me who to love!

I walk back to the bedroom and unlocked it. I walk up to Russia and try to wake him up. "Russ~ come on wake up!" Russia groaned and stirred awake before smiling at me. I go ahead and tell him about my dad meeting me at the cabin and talking to me how they are staying here as well. The smile disappears off of Russia's face. He tells me he saw them on a trail when he went walking earlier. We both talked about the issue for a few minutes decided that if they ever came close, I would hide Russia to the best of my abilities.

~Timeskip to 1 pm~

~Third person POV~

Russia and America both had decided by 1, that they both wanted to go swimming. They got into their swim trunks and headed to the dock.

~Russia's POV~

We jumped into the water and began to swim around. I decided to try something new once again. I swam over to him and held his waist. He leaned his head on my shoulder and wrapped his legs around my waist. I kiss him and he kisses me back. What I planned was going to be short and sweet~

SORRY MORE SMUT STARTS HERE!!

I turn him around so he is kinda like sitting in my lap. I carefully move my hands around his body. He leaned his head back onto my shoulder and made small moans. I smirked and pulled down my swim trunks, I did the same with America's. I used the water as lube and slowly thrusted my member into his hole. He moaned loudly and gripped on to me however he could.

I let him have some time to adjust before I began to thrust in and out. I couldn't really go that fast since we were in water but I did my best. I guess I still pleasured him because he cummed only a few minutes to me starting. I cummed shortly after filling him. I pull out and put his and my trunks back on.

SMUT ENDS HERE!!

We cuddle in the water until America suddenly got worried. "What's wrong?" I asked. He signaled me to hide, which the only place I knew that was a ok hiding spot was under the dock. I quickly go under water and swim over. Once I was there. I see his mom and dad walking over to this direction. I hope they didn't see us together...

I listen to the conversation between them. They ask where South was, which I got confused but I realized he must had told them he was bringing someone else with him. He made a excuse that he went to the store to get more coffee, since they ran out. His parents surprisingly didn't question him. They said their goodbyes and they walked off. I get out of hiding and head over to Ame. I tell him we should really go back inside. He agrees and we run inside. He was a little slow, so I pulled him through the door, closing it at the same time and pinning him to the wall.

Ame instantly became flustered by this action. I noticed this and took advantage of this.

OK SO MORE SMUT HERE BUT I'M LAZY AND I'M NOT GOING TO WRITE IT!

~Third Person POV~

In the middle of what Ame and Russ were 'doing', around 8:30 pm, there was a knock at the door. It was a pretty loud knock. Russia covered America's mouth to keep him quiet since he has been moaning pretty loudly. Finally the knocking ceases. Russia gets up really quickly to go check and make sure they were gone, this gave America a chance to rest. Russia went to the windows and doors and saw no one there. He sighed in relief that they were gone. He went back to their bedroom for round 5...

~Timeskip to 11:31 pm~

~Russia's POV~

I woke up and looked at the alarm clock. It said it was 11:31 pm. I smiled to myself remembering that we went for 7 rounds, which was a new record for us. I head to the kitchen and get some vodka since I am an alcoholic. I get some shorts and a tank top and put them on before heading outside. I sit on one of the rocking chairs on the back porch. I sipped on my vodka and stared at the lake. The moon was making a reflection into the waters surface making it sparkle. I sighed and thought about the last few weeks.

I love Ame, I really, really do. But, I know our relationship is going to be found out sooner or later. It's not going to stay hidden forever. I feel a tear fall down my cheek and I sigh, wiping the tear away. I took one sip after another and soon enough I was already on my 7th bottle.

I started to think...differently. I think it was the drink getting to me. A blush spread across my face making me smirk. I got up and quickly cleaned the vodka bottles. I walked back to our room and got into the bed, quietly giggling. I softly pick up Ame and put him on top of me. I tried to stay as quiet and stealthy as I could, but my drunk ass self couldn't take it anymore and took over. I bit into Ame's neck, which woke him up,and then moved to his chest. I hear Ame get mad at me because I think he said I was clearly drunk, but I wasn't paying enough attention. I continued to bite his chest and neck leaving marks all over his body. Drunk Russia decided to take it up a notch and be more bold and rough...

(You probably know what happened there but if not, well, they made love once again)

DAY 3 OF LAKE TRIP:

~America's POV~

I woke up with everything hurting. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. I sit up and see i'm on the kitchen counter. I was confused on how I got here but then everything hit me like a brick. I start to blush remembering what happened last night...but then, there was a knock. I quickly ran to our room and got on some clothes. I almost tripped over Russia who was lying face first into the kitchen floor, but somehow I managed to stay up and not fall. I chuckle but continue to the door.

I open the door to see my mother, France standing there looking worried. "America? Are you ok? I heard some screams that came from over here last night." I kept in my blush and answered her. "Yes mom I'm ok, I was just watching a really scary movie last night and it made me scream." My mother nodded, somehow believing this and said goodbye. I waved to her and closed the door. I thought back to last night and blushed as red as a tomato.

I flopped onto the couch and turned on the tv, flipping through the endless amount of channels. Something came up behind me and yelled. I nearly flew off the couch but then I heard Russia's laugh. I pout at him saying it wasn't funny. I lightly slapped his face.

God did I love that Russian...

Russia picked me up sitting down and placed me onto his lap. I blushed some and we began to watch tv together. My favorite show 'Friends' came on and we decided to watch it. We both fell asleep due to our cuddling and snuggling.

~Timeskip to a few hours later to 11:26 am~

I fell off the couch hurting my hand and Russia jumped up in his seat when we heard a loud, heavy, eerie knock on the door. I quietly made my way over to the door while Russia having his eyes wide staring at the door. I look through the peep hole to see my father, who was livid. My eyes widen;

Oh shit...

_______________________________________

OMG!!! This chapter took me around 6 hours to write. It's also longer than my other chapters. I sorry if the smut was too much... I like writing smut... ANYWAYS!!!!!!! I may have some more time to write on Thursday since I am having semester tests this week and I have no tests on Thursday. SO I may write then. Not a promise though. Well, I hope you enjoyed and see you in the next few days! BAI!!!!

WORDS 3971!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 1.2K 43
!Warning! This story contains bullying, suicidal thoughts/actions, abuse, self-harm and A LOT of blood, you have been warned. This story is NOT meant...
2.7K 134 23
I mean in irl they have literally almost skinned one another alive but I mean like.... Who said this was irl? This is a school AU! Gaaaaaasp America...
11.3K 312 13
"So what now, our alliance is over?" Russia licked his lips, his eyes were staring at just one point of the wooden desk. He could feel the other man...
88.9K 2.4K 39
This is a Russia x America book so if you don't like that ship then please I advise that you don't read this. Russia and America are both orphans liv...