Bakudeku Omegaverse

By KIAtablinshere

you know you want to (^_____^) More

a little info. for you
k-kacchan!?
confrontation
I did...that!!!
come back to his senses
just for a while
deku's plan in action
threats threats THREATS!!!
DADDY
are you jealous?
important notice
funny fujoshi moment at class
temptation
the strange feeling
Is it right
hints
seduction and denial
work time
help... me
help... me ( part 2)
UA got a suprise
important
strange behaviour
y-you temptress!!
important
Too much to bear
war
IMPORTANT
Whats happening?!
NOT A CHAPTER!!
something's lurking...somewhere
Without you part 1
without you part 2
A quick notice
cover (It's not a chapter.Sorry)
without you part 3
aizawa and present mic
without you part 4
happy belated birthday
what are you trying?
cover(still not a chap.)
GOD DAMMNIT
WTF just happened!?
To where?
EXPLANATION
save me
new
love you

harsh treatment

3.8K 85 61
By KIAtablinshere

Deku's POV

"Good"

What does he mean 'good' I thought. I only came to apologize and probably give him my shirt or something that had my scent on it for him to do his 'thing' since I was kinda worried that he'd be too harsh.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when he blasted the front of his sweatpants. He didn't hurt himself though, he ripped the rest off and exposed his member, confirming that he didn't have on boxers. It stood looking painful and extra big.

I gulped.

"Umm kacchan. I just came to apologize and give you my shirt or something. To be honest I'm kinda wor-" he cut me off by pushing my head to his thing "less talking more sucking got it" he stated looking at me with his red piercing eyes.

I slowly nodded and put it in my mouth and started moving my head up and down "uuuugh! Faster nerd!" He yelled.  I increased my speed.

I think I was doing a good job because he groaned louder. "Deepthroat me goddammnit!" He yelled and I did as told.

Pushing it deeper and deeper into my mouth. Thank god I didn't have a gag reflex, I used my tongue and twirled it around before pulling it out.

I started playing with his tip. I placed it back in my mouth and continied to deep throat. He put his hand in my hair softly gripping it, I moved faster until he held my head still and he let his load in my mouth.

"Daaaaamn!!" He groaned.

I took it out, closed my eyes and swallowed the cum. I looked at it.

Oh NO.

It's still big.

I kept staring at it. "Is there a problem?" He said smirking. We both knew that this would take a long time.
He layed in the middle of the bed and motioned for me to get on top of him.

He looked at my clothes. "O-oh. Right." I took off my shirt and tried to take off my knee length shorts but out of nervousness it was kinda difficult to concentrate on pulling the buttons.

I heard kacchan growl and let off little explosions. The sudden growl caused me to rip off my shorts and underwear.

I quickly got on the bed and straddled him. I noticed that I was producing slick and it dripped on his thing.

He held my hips and proceeded to pull me down on it when I said "w-wait kacchan! Aren't you gonna stre- " I was cut off by him pulling me down on it. I felt pain and pleasure at the same time, he gave me only a few seconds to adjust to his new size.

"Start moving deku" he said and I did. He pushed me up and forcefully pulled me back down.

After an hour later I got off to see how it looked now.

It was still big and stiff. I can't believe kacchans still not satisfied. I know that one of my duties as an omega was to please my alpha but this was RIDICULOUS.

I got back on it with a determined look on my face.

It felt like the few little seconds I came off it got even bigger.

This might leave me sore tomorrow but I had to do it. I kinda felt bad for kacchan during the week so I guess this was like an apology. I started to bounce up and down as fast as I could, he took hold of my hips and started moving me at an inhumane speed. "K-kacchannn~nyaa~slow dowwn!" I moaned.

Two hours later*

He pulled me down for the last time before knotting me and squirting alot of cum. "Haaaaa!" I yelled. It took 18 minutes for the knot to diflate and as soon as it did I collapsed right beside him.

I layed there panting. Thank god I took those pills.

The next morning*

I woke up to see kacchan beside me. He sat at the edge of the bed with his hands covering his face. "K-kacchan... whats wrong?' I asked. He looked at me, "we didn't use a condom deku." He said. I went over to him and patted his back. "I'm on the pill" I simply stated, I felt his back muscles relax.

He turned around and kissed me a little rough but thats how I like it.

"You deepthroat good... it's like you've done it alot before." He said looking me in my emerald green eyes. "Have. You done it alot. Deku?" His voice sounded sinister. I backed up a little shaking my head "no Kacchan its not like that. I was doing my best for you" I looked into his eyes again. He pulled me close to him.  He leaned in.

He tugged at my bottom lip asking for entrance but I didn't let him in. I felt him pull on my nipples and I slightly gasped and he pushed his tongue in my mouth exploring everywhere.

I put my hands around his neck pulling him closer to me. After a while we pulled apart for air. I got up and wanted to walk to the bathroom but felt complete pain in my hips, I was wobbling then kacchan held me up until I nodded. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom" I stated and he let me go for a second and grabbed a towel from his closet and wrapped me in it, he then handed me his grey sweatpants and a white shirt. I went into the bathroom and took a long shower then brushed my teeth. I changed into the clothes I was given. When I got out I tried to walk straight but my back was disagreeing, I smiled at kacchan then exited his room, stepping out I looked left and right then went into the elevator. "Ow ow ow ow" I complained, I pressed 1st floor and waited. When it opened and I tried my best to walk out normally but everyone noticed something was wrong.

"Midoriya, whats wrong?" -Iida

"Huh! Did you you get your back blown out?!" -Mina

"Are you ok man?" -kirishima

"Deku! My baby!! What happened!"-Uraraka

"Izuku! Want me to make you a walking stick?!"-Momo

I sighed.

So much for not showing it.

I walked over to uraraka and she guided me to the couch. She sat me down then looked at me, I looked around the room noticing everyone was looking at me. Do they want an answer??.

After 3 minutes of silence they were still looking at me.

Crap!! Need a lie. Quick!!

"Umm. I fell off my bed!. Yeah thats it!" I said nervously. Uraraka left for a while then came back with a bottle of water in her left hand, two white pills in her right and a tray with food on her head. I looked at the pills "I really don't want to take anymore pills from you." She smiled and replied "they're pain killers silly." She handed them to me and the water, I swallowed them with the water and put the bottle on the coffee table. She then handed me the tray.

There were 2 single pieces of toast and two mugs of hot chocolate that had a few pieces of marshmallows in them. We ate while we watched the morning news.

4hours later *

I got up and brought a plate of toast and bacon and a bottle of water. I went to kacchans room, I opened the door, stepped in and closed it behind me. I put the water bottle and plate on his desk and walked over to his bed, he had his blanket over his head.

I was about to pull it off his head when I heard little muffles and quiet groans. I pulled it off to see him jerking off.

"K-kacchan!!!!" I yelled covering my bright red face. I peeked through my fingers to see him looking at me confused "Its not like you haven't seen it before" he stated. I went for the plate on the desk and was about to hand it to him when I said "your hands" he groaned and got up to wash his hands. When he came back he took the plate from me and sat down eating.

I heard my phone ring. I took it from my pocket and answered it, "hello?" I said. "Hello! Izuku? Baby! Come visit me today. I miss you, I'll be at mitsuki's house so bring katsuki!" My mom said in a rush. I then heard a long beep. I put the phone back into my pocket.

I smiled at him. "Kacchan! Our moms are back!!" He looked at me stunned "the old hag left?" I sighed at him "oh. She did. Tch" he said and I grabbed the plate from him and pointed to the door. "Bathroom" he got up and kissed my nose, grabbed his towel, rag and toothbrush and headed to the guys bathroom. I sat on his bed and waited.

When he came back he put on black pants and a white hoodie with his black nike shoes. We headed out.

2hours later*

We arrived at kacchans house. I knocked on the door and my mom opened it and pulled me and kacchan inside, "my baby boyyy!!" My mom cried in my shirt, smudging it with her eyeliner. I hugged her back, I looked to the left only to see mrs bakugo with a rolling pin in her hand and chasing kacchan with it swinging it after him. Both had angry expressions on their faces.

I chuckled.

3 minutes later mrs bakugo caught kacchan and tackled him to the ground hugging him. Then shouted at him "dumb brat! Give your mom a hug!!" He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her. After 5 seconds he yelled "there! I hugged you now GET OFF ME!!" She  got up and hauled him up then hit him at the back of his head and pushed him into the kitchen.

Its love. In a sort of way.

My mom and I then went into the kitchen too. Mitsuki held my moms hand and said "boys. Make dinner. Please, thanks!" Then they left the kitchen. Kacchan put an evil smile on his lips and made a little explosion from his palms "I'LL POISON YOU!!" he yelled. I held his arm "how about spaghetti and meatballs?" I suggested, he looked at me, rolled his eyes then nodded.

After a while it came out pretty good, I called mom and mitsuki, they came and took a seat. I served for mitsuki and myself then kacchan served for my mom and himself. I sat across from mom and we had a decent conversation, we occasionally glanced at kacchan and mitsuki. Mrs bakugo was throwing a few meatballs at kacchan.

How...cute?

When we were done my mom suggested we stay the night. And we did.

"But. I didn't bring any clothes to change into" I groaned. Kacchan looked at me "well just borrow mine deku" he said it like it was obvious. "I burnt them all" mitsuki stated like it was normal. I stared at her with my mouth open.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!!??" He yelled at her. "WELL WHY THE HELL DID YOU PUT MY WHITE SHIRT WITH THE COLOURED ONES!!?" she yelled back, latching onto his hair, "IT WAS A FUCKING ACCIDENT!!" He yelled.

Mrs bakugo let him go and turned to me. "Just borrow my old teen nightgown. I'm sure it'll fit" she said smiling at me.

Kacchan and I washed the dishes and headed up to mr and mrs bakugo's room. I opened her closet and pulled out a uniform skirt. Omg, its so short!! Was this really miss mitsuki's skirt!? I put it back and pulled out a silk pink short nightwear. It had thin straps and a slit in the left side.

I went into the bathroom and showered then changed into the nightwear. It fell just a little below my butt, it draped around my  small waist and the shoulder straps were slipping off. I stepped out the bathroom and went to kacchans room.

I entered and he immediately turned his head towards me. "What the hell" he said. I saw his pupils get smaller and his eyes showed that his alpha side was coming out soon. I quickly exited his room.

Crud. How could I forget, kacchans rut last for 1 more day. I went into the  guest room beside his room. When I went inside I made sure that I locked the door.

I jumped into the king sized bed and wrapped up in the soft white blanket. Slowly dozing off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506K 20.5K 65
This story is divided into three parts. Alpha Katsuki Bakugo Alpha Eijiro Kirishima Alpha Shoto Todoroki Omega Reader. This is an A/B/O story. N...
27.6K 1.3K 25
โ™ก ๐“˜๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ฒ - (๐“ท.) ๐“ช ๐“™๐“ช๐“น๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ "๐“ช ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ" โ™ก
101K 1.7K 31
๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐š•๐šข Bakugou-Centric ๐š๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐šœ: ๐š˜๐š™๐šŽ๐š—. ๐š‚๐š‘๐š’๐š™๐šœ โœ”๏ธŽ: ๐™ผ๐š’๐š—๐š˜๐š› ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šก ๐™ผ๐š’๐š—๐š˜๐š› ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š”๐šž๐š๐š˜๐šž ๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š—-๐š–๐š’๐š—๐š˜๐š›...
136K 2.9K 15
omegaverse au. smut !! ADOPTED : @___IsaacFoster___ please check them out :) // todoroki seems to find himself in a tough situation. // character i...