Forever and Always, Daydream...

By NotStuckInAFandomm

(Highest Rank: 35 in #Reader) (Y/n) meets the Mandalorian when she's only 17. Truly brought together by fate... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
6 (other half)
7
8
9
10 (Final Chapter)
!Epilogue/10 end!
I sincerely apologize

(A/N)

5.3K 61 24
By NotStuckInAFandomm

Alright 

bruvs.

So I am conflicted at the moment. As you know, I have written 3 chapters. I feel like I need to add at least SOME romance sooner or later. 

BUT, a mandalorian is supposed to be stoic, strict, "warriors", and not supposed to show feelings of compassion. BUT ALSO, this mandalorian is clearly different.

So what do you think? should I add romance into chapter 4 or wait a couple of chapters?

If you choose for me to write it in chapter 4, then I will write as soon as I get the notification. (I'm out of ideas. lol) But yeah, sooo....

baiiiii

-StuckInAFandom

;p

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 1K 23
when he left, she didn't just lose him, she lost her entire religon - Mando walks into a cantina on an unfamiliar planet, completely unaware that an...
22.7K 721 73
When the Mandalorian took it upon himself to save the child that was once his bounty, he had no clue what his next step was. Disappearing from Nevarr...
48.2K 1.2K 22
din djarin x reader COMPLETED ---------- you're a force-sensitive doctor who offers aid to remote villages on planets unheard of. one day, you encoun...
7.3K 359 11
m!reader x din djarin ••• He's brought to you in the middle of the night, battered and bloodied. You know nothing of his kind, nor where he comes fr...