6

A/n: So this is only going to be half a chapter, I have been shoveling snow to my waist all day. And my back hurts and i'm tired. lol sorry. I will make the second half tomorrow. enjoy, bye!

'ah, my neck.' 

I fell asleep on this chair last night...not a good idea. My back popped as I sat up. I look around, trying to figure out where I am on the ship. I give up.

I almost stand up, but stop in my tracks. The Mandalorian is asleep on the floor next to my chair. When I said to stay with me, i didn't mean to sleep on the floor! I shake my head.

'He looks so peaceful.' I almost want to remove his helmet. no wait, I DEFINITELY want to remove his helmet. He stirs a bit and I pretend to sleep causing my neck to hurt.

He stood up and just stayed there for a while, I couldn't tell what he was doing because, well, my eyes were closed. I opened my eyes and pretend like I just woke up.

"Good morning," he said. "Hey, how long have you been awake?" I ask, playing it off.

"A few hours, I have been tracking my bounty," he informs me. Liar. "legitness, so what's the job?" I ask him. He sighs and I take this time to pop my neck.

"I need to get this guy who has been hijacking ships. He's got a pretty high bounty on his head."

That was pretty interesting, actually. "Hijacking ships?" I asked, making sure I heard him correctly. He nodded his head. "Hm," I hummed.

"I didn't really plan on bringing this up and I know it's not my business, but what happened last night?" he asks me. I lower my head. I take in a deep breath and wait a bit before shakily letting it out.

"I just miss my mother, that's all. I'm fine, really," I told him. I could tell that he didn't believe that I was fine.

Then my face went red. 'Did I really ask for him not to leave me?' I face palm.

I try and change the subject, "So how many credits is he worth?" "3 million," he replied.

My eyebrows raise, that's a lot. "He's on Coruscant, the hijacker," He said, monotonously as always. "How long is it going to take?" I asked impatiently. he smirked from behind his helmet. "Why? Do you want to leave or something, because that's not what you said last night~."

I squealed in embarrassment. "You remember that?" I mumbled. "How could I forget," he said in a teasing voice. "You make it sound like more than it was," I grumbled.

He laughed a whole-hearted laugh. A laugh that I've never heard from him before. My heart fluttered and my face heated. 'How does he make me feel this way?'

I smiled slightly and got an idea. "How old are you under that mask?" He looks at me. Not with anger. Not with confusion. He just looks at me. "I don't remember, late twenties maybe," he says, genuinely trying to remember his age. 

I let out a sigh of relief, "Sorry, I thought you were like sixty or something," I laugh nervously. He looked at me in disbelief. I laughed. "I'm joking," I reassured him.

"So, how old are you?" he asks. "18 tomorrow," I answer quickly and quietly. The ship swerves quickly to the side and then straight. "Tomorrow? 18? You're 17? Oh my god," He whispered the 'oh my god' part to himself.

Mando's point of view

'I'm falling for a minor.'

baiiiii, remember this is only part 1

-StuckInAFandom

;p