!Epilogue/10 end!

Still Dyn's Point of View 

I did it. I asked her to marry me.

She stared at me with wide eyes. 'This was a mistake. Abort! Abort!'

Slowly, she started to nod her head and my face lit up. "Oh my squash! Yes!" She yelled. I put the ring on her finger and kissed her. We both stood up and I pulled her waist towards me. 

She pulled away for air. "I love you," I told her. She smiled and tilted her head. "I love you more!" She said. I chuckled. "Not possible."

-Wedding- (Y/n) Point of View

I woke up to find that my head was on Dyn's chest. 'How did that happen?' I ask myself. I don't even recall sleeping in the same bed as him.

He wakes up and looks down at me. "How did I get here?" He asks and I laugh. "I was wondering the same thing," I told him with a smile. His face softens. "I'm going to marry you today," he says calmly.

My face lights up. "Yep, next time we are in this spot, We'll be a married couple!" I said excitedly. I slouch back into the bed next to him. "I wish we could just stay here forever," I say and immediately remember the day he asked me to marry him.

I snuggle into his side, too tired to do anything else. "I can't wait for you to be my wife," he whispers.

"We should probably get up," he says, disappointed. I hum in response. I swing my legs over the side of the bed letting my poor feet hit the freezing floor.

"We have two hours before the wedding," he chuckled. "At least it's only us, your friend, Cara. And of course...the child," I say and smile at him and look at the green creature that was watching us sleep. 

"You know, this is my room. So in order for me to get ready, you need to leave," I demanded. He took a step towards me and held my hands. "Or, I could stay here," he said seductively. 

"Save it, Skippy," I cut him off. His mouth sarcastically went agape. "You heard me!" I said sternly and he left the room with a smile.

I grabbed the dress that I kept hidden in my closet and laid it out on the bed. I never really got over how beautiful it is. I bought it at a market on stupid Tatooine. I don't know where a place like that got a dress like this, but I'm surprised it's not covered in sand.

I stepped into the puffy dress and tied the built in corset. 'Well that was easier than I thought it would be!' I looked at myself in the mirror that I stole from Dyn's room. 'Wow, I look hot.'

I laugh to myself and get started on my makeup.

I guess I should wear natural makeup given that I never wear makeup anyways. I don't want Dyn to feel like he's marrying a fake hoe.

But of course, my eyeshadow will be shimmery and no one can talk me out of that!

I finish, not applying anything to my lips because I hate everything (wait wat?). I step into my shoes and look at my final look in the mirror. 'This is it.'

I shout at my door, "Hey Dyn! I'm coming out now!" He shouted back, "Okay, Daydream!" I blush at the same nickname he's used since the day I met him.

My hand reluctantly reaches for the door and I push it open. There waits Dyn in his suit and tie. "Wow," we say at the same time. I giggle. "You look amazing," I tell him in astonishment. "And you're the most beautiful angel I've ever laid eyes on," he said, awestruck. I blush.

"I guess we should get going to Naboo now," he said. Naboo, my home planet was where we were having the wedding. "Yep," I agreed.

Then it hit me. 'Was this all too rushed? I've never even been in a relationship before! I will never be single again.' I guess Dyn noticed my silence. "You're not having second thoughts, are you?" he asked. I looked surprised at his assumption. "No, of course not!" I lied.