9

Running, all I'm ever known to do.

"Faster! Get away from here!" Dyn yelled from far behind me. Bullets fly all around me, my dress drips with mud.

"How did turning in a bounty turn into this?" I ask myself. I have never been on this planet before and I lost my shoes a while ago. I don't even know how it happened.

Where I'm running to? I don't know, I'm just doing as I was told. As always.

I look back as I run. It all happened so fast, but it seemed to happen in slow motion. I watched as the bullet left it's barrel and I heard the pained grunt from Dyn from 30 yards away.

"Dyn No!" I scream in agony. I watch as a dozens of men turn towards me. They point their guns at me. I watch as my lover falls to his knees

I feel arms connect with mine and I'm dragged away. Tears stream down my face as I scream out.

Our eyes meet and he slowly draws an infinity symbol with his finger. Blood stains his chestplate from where the bullet pierced it.

I shake my head. 'It's not fair.'

I try and kick my way out of the men's arms, but to no avail. I let out my final pained scream before a rock was smashed against my head. Everything went black.

-

I crack open my eyes to reveal a pitch black room. My hands are in chains and I have an aching pain within my skull.

My eyes adjust and I can slightly see my surroundings.

I notice the cold, white floors I'm sitting on and the door with only a tiny light underneath it. It's an empty room.

The door creaks open and a man appears from behind it. I recognize him.

"Greef Karga?" I ask, making sure it's him. He nods his head with a stern look on his face. "What is your relationship with that Mandalorian?" he asks me.

I raise my eyebrows. "What do you mean?" I ask, playing dumb. I knew full and well what he meant. "You know what I mean! I know that you have been traveling with him and don't think that I didn't hear you call him 'Dyn.' What is that supposed to mean anyways?"

"I was only helping him with some bounties, that's all!" I try to persuade him. He looks at me, obviously not believing a word that I was saying. 

"Fine, don't tell me, I guess he will just have to die," he said and left. My whole body jerks away from the wall and I stand up. The chains rub against my wrists. "No! Don't touch him!" I cry, but I know that no one can hear me.

My back hits the wall and I slide down to the floor, tears hit my chest. "How could I let this happen?" I ask myself.

My door opens once again. I see Greef holding a knife to Dyn's neck. He who had on handcuffs, restraining him from getting away.

'Wait, can't he easily get out of those?' I think to myself. I guess not.

"Please! No!" I yell. "Ah, so I see he's very important to you. He put up a fight as well," he tauntingly said. Then realization hit him like a cannonball.

"You two are together, aren't you?" He said, giving me an uneasy feeling. My face turned red, "Y- You don't know what you are talking about," I said. Why did I have to stutter?

He laughed and threw Dyn in the room with me. He left, slamming the door behind him.

"I thought you were dead!" I yelled. "I thought you were dead!" He said and slipped out of his cuffs. He embraced me with a comforting warmth. 

"I-I saw them shoot you. I watched you fall," I stutter as tears of confusion and relief fall from my face. "Shh, it's okay. By the way...try not to use my name in public," he chuckles. I nod my head and sniffle.

He runs his fingers through my hair. "I'm going to get us out of here," he whispers. "How?" I ask, but he doesn't answer. Instead, he breaks open my chains and I stand up with him.

"What are you doing? You are going to get us killed!" I shout/whisper. He shushes me. "Mandalorian's like me don't get killed." I laugh, "There are no Mandalorians like you."

"Listen, my ship is just outside of this place, if we can get passed the guards, we are free," he informs me, I nod my head.

He takes my hand and shoots open the door.

Immediately, there were blasters being shot at us. "Now would be a good time to have my lightsaber!" I shouted over the shots. "You think?!" Dyn shouted back at me.

He tosses me a blaster and we both shoot at the guards. 

The exit is in sight and we are almost there. Suddenly, it feels as if something bit my shoulder. I look down and see blood. 'I've been shot.'

I drop my blaster right as Dyn shoots open the locked door and pulls me out of the 'war zone.'

My vision blurs, but I try my hardest to stay awake.

We arrive on the ship and Dyn sits down in the cockpit. He flies away as I try to find something to stop the bleeding.

I fall, earning Dyn's attention. "(Y/n)!" He shouts, but I only faintly hear it.

What a horrible day...

baiiiii

-StuckInAFandom

;p