5

"We are going to Mos Eisley," Mando tells me as he sends the ship into hyperspace. 

"Back to Tatooine? But we were just there!" I whined. "Nothing I can do about it. I've got to work somehow," he said monotonously. I huffed and puffed, 'Tatooine is so sandy.' 

-

Arriving on Tatooine was miserable. I don't like sand, it's course, rough and irritating, and it gets everywhere. As we landed, all the dry sand blew around. 'Gosh, why is it so bright?'

We get off of the ship and walk down the ramp. "So where are we going?" I asked. He didn't answer. I dramatically sighed.

We appear in front of the Mos Eisley cantina. I gasp, "Seriously? This place is filled with dirty perverts!" He looks at me. "Just stay close." We walk into the stupid bustling cantina. We earn a few looks.

Mando finds the guy he is looking for and I stand close behind their booth.

"Heh heh, what is a pretty maiden like you doin' in these parts?" I hear a raspy voice from behind me. I turn around to be met with a big man with a beer-gut, bushy brown hair, and a messed up look. I raise an eyebrow. "Excuse me?" I ask. He laughs an unsettling laugh. "I asked you a question," He responds and grabs my wrist. I try to jerk it away and he pulls me towards him.

"H-Hey! Get off of me!" I yell. He pulls me towards the door. A hand is placed on our intertwined hands. I look to my side and see an unfamiliar man. "She's with me," he says and gives me a trusting look. 

"You?" The gross man asks. He looks back at me with a disgusted look and angrily leaves the cantina.

"Who did you come with?" He asks me in a nice voice. I pont back at Mando who is still talking to the guy. He nods, "The Mandalorian, huh?" He chuckles.

He brings me back to Mando and clears his throat. Both men look back at us. "You better keep her safe," he says and hands me off to the Mandalorian. I look back and the friendly man is gone. 'interesting.'

They finish up and we walk out of the Mos Eisley cantina. I stare at my shoes as we walk to the ship. Mando stops me, "What happened back there?" He asks a bit aggressively. My eyes are wide with shock as I look up at him. "Nothing," I lied. He grunted. "Then who was that man and why did he tell me to keep you safe?!" He yells. "You're scaring me," I squeak.

He is speechless. "I, I'm sorry," He says, ashamed. I nod my head, though there is a lump in my throat. We make it to the ship and I go to my room, not wanting to talk about what just happened.

I enter the metal room and see that the kid is there waiting for me. I tilt my head and sit down. I pick him up. "Hey sweety, you don't have to worry about a thing, do you?" I said, my voice shaking.

"Gau," he said and tried to use the force to make my sad look go away. I giggled and he smiled at his newfound ability.

-

Third Person Point of View

(Y/n) sat by a window that she found on the ship. They were only gliding through space, not fast.

A tear fell down her face. She looked down and remembered her mother, an angel too good for this universe.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine," she sang. Her voice cracks and more tears fall. "You make me happy when skies are grey." Her mother sang it to her every night. She never forgot the words. "You'll never know dear, how much I love you. So please don't take my sunshine away."

Her voice breaks at the last word.

Mandalorian's Point of View

'Singing?' I search my ship to find where the voice is coming from. I find (Y/n) sitting by the window, she's the one singing. A tear falls. 'no.' My feet move without my mind's consent.

She turns around and looks at me. Her eyes are puffy and her cheeks are red. Suddenly, my arms are wrapped around her. She hugs me back and we just stay there for a while.

'What have I become? How is she doing this to me?'

"What is the matter?" I ask. She cries harder. "Shh, everything is alright. You are going to be okay," I spoke in a hushed tone. "Why did they take her from me! Curse the gods up above!" She screams into my chest. 'who?'

I run my fingers through her hair as she cries. What has this cruel galaxy done to this poor girl? She deserves much better.

(Y/n) calms down a bit and I wipe her tears. I notice the bruise on her cheek from the day I met her. 'I did that.' My head lowers.

"why don't you take your helmet off?" She asks me. I sigh. "Because if I do, I can't put it back on." She cocks her head in confusion. I elaborate, "It is against my religion as a Mandalorian."

She puts her head back down into my chest.

"Please don't leave me," she says.

baiiiii

-StuckInAFandom

;p